Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219654 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vividlooks(f): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chemgeek6:
Hello @CharitoJames and NLers Fam
God is indeed too faithful to fail.

November 15th 2021 Applicant

Biometrics 26th November 2021

Medical Passed 23rd December 2021

Looooooooong wait!

Sent webforms, contacted MP...

3 Ghost updates within the last 1 week

No Eligibility and Background Check update

PPR and BVL today, 09/09/2022

Congratulations!!!!!.
I rejoice with you oooo.

May canada favor you

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vividlooks(f): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Muyiwaaaa:
Please who knows how i can contact canada visa office. I sent my passport to abuja since on the 4th of august till date it shows processing when i try to track on vfs website. Please anyone know how because i am getting really worried

This is really strange..

Please send emails as many times as possible and contact the courier company you paid to deliver (if you did).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vividlooks(f): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Betterlife30:
Pease, if someone requested for my bank statement from the bank for visa application from April to September for example, will the VO be able to see previous months transactions when they login into the account to check or they will only see the transactions between April to September?

Please, someone should answer my question biko. E jor, I dey beg ni. Anyone wey know the answer should please reply. Thank you

MBS is for a certain period and that's the ONLY period they can access. Just like it would have been if you uploaded a printed copy. I hope you understand?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
ocpaschal:
Pls guys, is Postgraduate Diploma/Certificate program in Business Management a good course to study in Canada in terms of job prospects and Permanent Residency?
I am also interested in the answer to this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vividlooks(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Manna63:
PPR for a family of 3
Study Visa For myself, SOWP for hubby and Visiting Visa for my 2 year old daughter.
Application date- July 13
Upfront Medicals
Eligibility Review: August 19 for me, Aug. 20 for the other two.
Medicals Passed: August 20 for the three of us
PPR: September 7 for us all
Sponsor: Husband
Proof of funds: over 15m in Joint family account
Husband's Fixed deposit certificate of about 13m
Two landed properties with survey plan
Pension certificates worth a Cumulative balance of over 10m for the both of us...explained that we had 25% of it after 4 months of being out of job
I saw a level of reviews of Frank from Nairaland and so contacted him to help package our application...it ended in praise. Thanks a lot Frank for your experitse.

God is indeed faithful.

God is certainly faithful sis.
Congratulations...I rejoice with you and yours

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dangervu(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Form A fast track ! Uba bank get in touch it comes with a fee !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good!

Thank you.
Oya mek the PPR show now.
megastu:
Yes, you can. Abuja is 24hrs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ok. Thank you.
Chemgeek6:
Yes, I did
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
I would have replied your mails.

Peace
perfectbecky:
Great guru you promised to reachout to me, pls im still waiting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
I would have replied your mail

Peace
rahmeekadigz:
I ordered a note July and I haven't gotten an update yet.i already sent you an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello Gee

1. When applying for a Canadian Visa application, you make sure you apply way early before the period you intend to enter Canada. Do not assume you will get an early final decision form IRCC especially when you apply late to the time you intend to enter Canada. It actually takes the grace and Favour of God for you to get a very early Final Decision.. IRCC isn't known for fast or early final decision, they actually take their time to scrutinize every application as presented..

2. Yes, you can. But I wanna believe they would have sent your results to IRCC. So you can as well send webform and mails to IRCC with your E-Medical sheets attached (It works).

Peace
geekly44:
please guys my application is a month old however my medicals is yet to be updated i did my medicals in july.
1. will this affect my chances of getting my approval early? i uploaded my e-medical sheet online.
2. should i contact IOM to ask if my upfront medicals have been sent ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adeade98(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
The guru can still attend to you but with the little I learnt from here.
The VO can not have access to your previous account.

Betterlife30:
Pease, if someone requested for my bank statement from the bank for visa application from April to September for example, will the VO be able to see previous months transactions when they login into the account to check or they will only see the transactions between April to September?

Please, someone should answer my question biko. E jor, I dey beg ni. Anyone wey know the answer should please reply. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
PLEASE ANSWER

Letuspraytogod:
Please is it only mornings they send PPR

Millions of people are waiting for decisions only for them to be closing office before 3pm.

These people are not serious at all. It’s well sha

Has anyone received PPR in the evening? Please and thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adeade98(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
makano:
Hello Gee

1. When applying for a Canadian Visa application, you make sure you apply way early before the period you intend to enter Canada. Do not assume you will get an early final decision form IRCC especially when you apply late to the time you intend to enter Canada. It actually takes the grace and Favour of God for you to get a very early Final Decision.. IRCC isn't known for fast or early final decision, they actually take their time to scrutinize every application as presented..

2. Yes, you can. But I wanna believe they would have sent your results to IRCC. So you can as well send webform and mails to IRCC with your E-Medical sheets attached (It works).

Peace

@makano
I sent some additional documents to my application.
Does the IRCC acknowledge the receipt of my additional document?
If not how can I know that they have received the documents send?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fendy34(f): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Muyiwaaaa:
Please who knows how i can contact canada visa office. I sent my passport to abuja since on the 4th of august till date it shows processing when i try to track on vfs website. Please anyone know how because i am getting really worried

Did you do your biometrics in Lagos ? If yes , did you pay the transmission and sms fee of 9410 and 990 respectively?

Have you received any email about your tracking iD? If you can’t reach them via phone , try reaching them through via their web chat forum. It’s over one month , pls disturb them .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thank you very much, my biometrics has been updated. appreciate the effort

johnstan:

IOM will transmit ur results to IRCC within 5 -10 working days so chill. Updating your medicals to passed on your profile takes time, let's not even talk about biometrics. These two were uploaded on mine within 2 months interval, some don't even get the update till their PPR drops.

If you're curious, you can contact IOM and enquire if your results have been sent.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thanks Makano, im for winter intake not fall. i really appreciate the the reply smiley

makano:
Hello Gee

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
dangervu:
Form A fast track ! Uba bank get in touch it comes with a fee !

This is why we do not progress in this country, preying on the desperation of fellow citizens, is CBN money now yours Why are you requesting a fee to process form A Please I am holding myself not to insult you, just waka.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Davidtown: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Hello everyone is there anyone trying to apply for Nova Scotia community College or Holland college,

I want to study Architectural technology, I need advice or someone we can update together on this journey
You can comment or email davidtosin52@gmail.com

��‍��God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hayqinsbFX: 12:52am On Sep 10, 2022
One week
Fendy34:

Hello, please how long did it take for them to return your file after you found out that vfs didn’t sign the package so that you could re- attach the payment and did you pay for 2 way courier initially?

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amicableoga: 1:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Hi everyone,

Please do people still do a covid test before entering Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 3:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Since it was the exact amount, don't worry. It's easier for the VO to believe your explanation.

Two other people have explained the MBS statement.

I think the most important information is what is the source of funds for that account? Is it your salary? Is it client payments? You can include some evidence to show that it's from a legitimate source.

Betterlife30:

Yes, it was the exact amount that was sent out the following day with a description to show what the money was meant for.

And about the my bank statement, absolutely nothing to hide but the account just started running like a year ago. Transactions for 3yrs ago till last year are scanty. What I mean by login into it is that my bank statement is not normal statement of account, they will give you username and password and that's what the VO will use to check the authenticity of the account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Silas12345: 3:48am On Sep 10, 2022
This IRCC dey play with peoples mental health damn my application is 15 months old now with two upfront medical after the first one expired. So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 4:04am On Sep 10, 2022
Don't sit and do nothing. As people advise here, send emails and webforms. I've come across cases where the final decision was made but they didn't do anything for months until the applicant received the GCMS notes that showed the application was approved months ago and sent a webform.

You can order GCMS notes to know the status of your application or email an MP. I haven't reached this stage yet, so I can't advise you on how to go about it, but you can refer previous comments on this thread for more info.

Silas12345:
This IRCC dey play with peoples mental health damn my application is 15 months old now with two upfront medical after the first one expired. So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blakmandk: 4:13am On Sep 10, 2022
please can i get list of colleges that offer diploma courses in computer networking, cyber security and the computer science related courses, that has low tuition fee payment and low tuition deposit. for january intake preferably...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by royalzee: 4:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Pls just to find out; Is it only via agents one can get school admission in canada? I just tried one school now (Confederation College) and below was the feedback I got

Hello!

Our assigned agencies for students from Nigeria to apply are:

• Applyboard - https://www.applyboard.com/

• Canadian University Application Centre - https://www.cuac.ca

• IDP-Nigeria - https://www.idp.com/nigeria/

• Nemvas International Limited - https://www.Nemvas.com

• Virtue Education - https://virtueducation.com/

Thank you four your interest in Confederation College!

Elizabeth Bellin

International Admissions

Confederation College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by stonecoldcafe: 4:40am On Sep 10, 2022
johnstan:

Sadly you will need a USD card for this as naira cards no longer work for international payments. Hurry look for a bank, open a USD account and get a card on it for transactions like this.
Alternatively, if you have someone you trust, send them naira or fund their USD account and use their card.
Good luck.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nextBIGthing: 5:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Femioye337:
It has finally ended in praise oooo... second time applicant...... indeed what God cannot do does not exist.... will drop my timeline soon.

Congrats man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dude99(m): 6:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Hajarat1504:
Yes first time
Please I sent you a mail, check please, there’s something I’d like to inquire please.
I applied on June 21

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Betterlife30:

They will only see April to September transactions unless they request for previous...
You will have a better chance with POF
If the minimum required funds is already in April as opening balance...
Then Funds grows continuously till September even though expenses..slow and steady is the best!! A Huge deposits you may need to show where you get the money!!
Then Keep money available till the application finishes ..
And VO can't log into your account ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2022
megastu:
the key you refer to is to guarantee the authenticity of the bank statement. The VO can only use it to see the very statement that was contained in the Passcode.

Okay, thank you so much. So that means the VO can only see the period someone tell the bank to put inside it. Like if I tell the bank to put between March and September. The VO can only see between the March and September right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.