Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219979 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dude99(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hajarat1504:
I am for September oo, infact I have drafted my deferral letter.
Please is it NSE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DemmyDD: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=CharitoJames post=116492499]

What was the PFL on? And has he ordered for his notes?[ fake bank statement]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amosey: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
sammyfrance23:
Good morning my people!!!!!!!!
It’s PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m coming back to drop my timeline but let me first get home from work
I thank God o!!!!
He has finally answered my prayers !!!!!!!!!!
To all the hopefuls…. Don’t worry it’s coming!!!!!!

Congrats �� may the Lord God do mine too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
It sounded too good to be true. I'm not afraid to admit that I was wrong now that the commenter has posted evidence. I've never seen any comment by Frank, so I don’t blame myself. Don't bother attacking me.

CharitoJames:

Is he the 1st person thanking Frank? I hope you can defend yourself with solid evidence if this is taken up? You don’t rush to tarnish peoples images without thinking twice… We all know Frank is a registered agent when it comes to Visa processing and i have seen not less than 10 people appreciate his services here so what is your problem? Frank doesn’t need advert to sell because his successful jobs are already selling him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Annidenobeh: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
CharitoJames:

The guy he is replying to asked for someone to talk to seeing that he is depressed and considering suicide… he also dropped his number.. So I don’t think the talk is visa related. Just to make him feel better
exactly
Thank you very much for pointing that out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yemlizzy:

Do you mean January for Winter session as this September is Fall session?

I mean January which is winter session
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
First of all, sorry for the misunderstanding. Your timeline sounded too good to be true and the way you praised him seemed like your motive was to get people to consult with him.

It's not about positivism, it's about being skeptical of claims that seem too good to be true.

Anyway, I will go through Frank's previous posts and see what I can learn from him.

Congratulations and all the best in Canada!

Manna63:

@bepositive11, what will I stand to gain from spamming this thread when my success story is true?. I have every proof attached to this post to corroborate my family's application timeline - Study Permit for myself (Principal Applicant), Open Work Permit for my Husband and Visitor's visa for my accompanying minor (daughter).

And for the sake of good records, @Frankrobbn1 has been instrumental in helping people over the years on this thread to secure their visas, this can be confirmed by the hundreds of positive reviews about his services on this platform. I'm not in anyway promoting him, nor am I trying to spam this platform as you supposedly claimed. Stop doubting the grace of God in one's success story, while other family applications may take a longer duration to be finalised, this doesn't mean that my case will be the same as theirs. I have also seen people get approvals within 2 weeks on this thread, and I tapped from their speed. So, always share the spirit of positivism, this is the best way to go as your moniker reads. Have a nice day.

I wish you and everyone the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
daffy22:
Hi.

What is email address of ircc? Please how long does it take ircc to respond to emails or web form?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

These days It can take up to 28 days for response in most cases
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Congratulations dear.
More blessings.

Chemgeek6:
To God be the Glory PPR dropped this morning.
God is indeed too faithful to fail!!! I will drop the timeline soon....

Please how do I download vfs consent form?
I did biometrics in Abuja and intend to send my PP there.
Also, can someone repost the recent documents to send to vfs and the SMS fee (since I don't need to pay transmission fees in my case).

THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Victoriousbabe2: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
God bless you for this response. Thanks. You have actually gingered me�

Bobomaigida:

Dear Victoriousbabe, when you start out it can be confusing, but with time you will know most aspects,

1. First thing is to secure admission, to do this you do not need to evaluate your transcripts (only express entry requires this). Your study gap it will be advisable to look for a course that is related to your present occupation.
2. Business mgt courses will be ideal, once you have seen a course you like and the cost is affordable then check the required documents needed for application and apply to the school( most schools are open for Sept 2023 admission now).
3. Whilst you are doing this ensure you have your funds saved up, you are expected to show POF in your account for four to six months (you can get a sponsor (someone close to you like parent, husband, sibling) but you must explain how and why the person is sponsoring you.
4. You need to write statement of purpose that will provide the details of your application to the visa officer. You can start wring this one now so you can have a good write up before submitting.

I believe this will help you, if you still have other questions pls share so the house can respond.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

sammyfrance23:
I thank God o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lamika24: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=DemmyDD post=116498976][/quote]

I also got a PFL. Please can I chat with you on how you resolved it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello
See the reply below
Thomsyne:

Hey lilangel20,

Any word from the MP you contacted?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chemgeek6(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello, fam,

Please the consent form I saw has 4 pages, am I to attach all 4 pages to the documents I will send to VFS office or is it just the first two pages I will attach?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Manna63:

Thank you Sis, may your application experience speed as well.

Amen oh!!! I seriously key into your testimony for speed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chemgeek6:

Also, can someone repost the recent documents to send to vfs and the SMS fee (since I don't need to pay transmission fees in my case).

THANK YOU.

Congratulations… share your timeline 1st

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
DemmyDD:
Fake bank statement. He hasnt order for his note.

What was the PFL on? And has he ordered for his notes?

What is he waiting for? He should order then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
bepositive11:
It sounded too good to be true. I'm not afraid to admit that I was wrong now that the commenter has posted evidence. I've never seen any comment by Frank, so I don’t blame myself. Don't bother attacking me.

Why would I attack you. Frank is known here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lamika24:

I also got a PFL. Please can I chat with you on how you resolved it?

What was it for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ladielarrie1:
Please what is mp?
Minister of Parliament, you can Google to know the Mp in the province your school is domiciled
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
lilangel20:
Hello
See the reply below

Oh alright thanks, wish you all the best then!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
olutoyiin:
Minister of Parliament, you can Google to know the Mp in the province your school is domiciled

It's Members of Parliament, not Minister of Parliament.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pease, if someone requested for my bank statement from the bank for visa application from April to September for example, will the VO be able to see previous months transactions when they login into the account to check or they will only see the transactions between April to September?

Please, someone should answer my question biko. E jor, I dey beg ni. Anyone wey know the answer should please reply. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chemgeek6(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello @CharitoJames and NLers Fam
God is indeed too faithful to fail.

November 15th 2021 Applicant

Biometrics 26th November 2021

Medical Passed 23rd December 2021

Looooooooong wait!

Sent webforms, contacted MP...

3 Ghost updates within the last 1 week

No Eligibility and Background Check update

PPR and BVL today, 09/09/2022

CharitoJames:

Congratulations… share your timeline 1st

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hayormy2010: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Needed some help house; my lil brother is aspiring to apply for a two yrs diploma in CA; okanagan or fleming college precisely.... He's using Neco frm 2014 and he's 25yrs old R N; fund not the constrain...
I'd be glad if anyone could share more light on his eligibility; thanks...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Annidenobeh: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
lilangel20:
Hello
See the reply below
Hi please when did you apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sammyfrance23: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Guys please help
I want to submit my passport and I’m in Abuja
What’s the procedure please ?
I tried checking for VFS consent page
It’s not loading o
Please help!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by femmybet(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
A very big congratulations

My testimony is next in Jesus name because the Lord has settled me with my PPR

Hallleluyah !!!

sammyfrance23:
I thank God o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Laborah(f): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
CharitoJames:
The Lord has settled me!!!
What God cannot do does not exist.

Amen �� I shall have my PPR
I TRUST GOD

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by femmybet(f): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Congratulations

Mine is next in Jesus name

Chemgeek6:

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by space01: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Chemgeek6 post=116498860]To God be the Glory PPR dropped this morning.

Congratulations ooo
Am so happy for you, what a long wait.
It ended in praise.

Please father I see what you are doing for others oo.

Baba Abeg remember me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Congratulations once again. You are blessed.

Did you get email notification this morning?
Chemgeek6:
Hello @CharitoJames and NLers Fam
God is indeed too faithful to fail.

November 15th 2021 Applicant

Biometrics 26th November 2021

Medical Passed 23rd December 2021

Looooooooong wait!

Sent webforms, contacted MP...

3 Ghost updates within the last 1 week

No Eligibility and Background Check update

PPR and BVL today, 09/09/2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.