Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1227587 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please I can’t create account for graduate application on the OAUC website for graduate applications against fall 2023. Please any help ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by space01: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
olutoyiin:

Congratulations!!!!!
Please what are the documents you submitted for the kids, can I get a draft of letter of introduction used for the kids
Thank you

I didn’t do my application myself, an immigration consultant did it. I will check and revert.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thisuserwanjapa: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good day everyone, please I need your advice.
When my application gets approved I'll be traveling by January and school is resuming by January 6th.
Is it possible for me to defer my admission to a later date like September 2023 after getting into Canada, for me to hustle for my tution fee before starting the semester.
I'd really appreciate if I can get any advice on this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Segzylonely: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Segzylonely post=116662793]Good Day people,

I need your advice!

IRCC just approved my wife application

Applied 27th April 2022
Upfront Medical 23rd March 2022
Medical Passed 11th May 2022
Biometrics Collection 4th August 2022
Correspondence Letter and PPR 14th September 2022

Kids application
submitted same day
Upfront Medical same day
Ghost update today

Waiting for BVL and PPR- should I be worried

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ItzRay(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thank you very much sir, i am really grateful.

makano:
You are doing it online, its no more manual (doing it in the bank)..

Below is the Form A portal

www.tradesystem.gov.ng

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
space01:
God has done oooooo

Passport request for my self

And my two kids…

Jesus is tooo much oooooo

February 4 th

Wow!!! Congratulations to you and yours

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ocool:

Hey! I hope I've not caused something that will have a negative effect on my application?

I got a new LOA for January 2023 after defering my admission and I sent it via Webform and emails to Nairobi today which is less than 150 days. What will negative effect will this have on my application?

It also doesn’t matter. No negative effects what so ever

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teenie19(f): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
It is well. I pray we all get ppr request this week!

hayoBams:
Omo nothing yet ooo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Congratulations oo.

WOW.

Glory to God!

space01:
God has done oooooo

And my two kids…

February 4 th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Its extremely risky, even if beat immigration at the airport, you will be caught and u can be deported and banned.
Thisuserwanjapa:
When my application gets approved I'll be traveling by January and school is resuming by January 6th.
Is it possible for me to defer my admission to a later date like September 2023 after getting into Canada, for me to hustle for my tution fee before starting the semester.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
perfectbecky:
Its extremely risky, even if beat immigration at the airport, you will be caught and u can be deported and banned.

How sure are you about this? I have alot of people who deferred after they got into Canada…i think It’s between you and your school not IRCC… Let’s wait for others
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thisuserwanjapa:

I’ve seen people who defer after they got into Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please which email did you send the mail to? pls i need it urgently
Ocool:
It's like these IRCC people are just doing what they like o.

I sent a webform and emails this morning to Nairobi to complain that they were yet to update my upfront medical and that of my spouse which we submitted with our family application. Few minutes after, replied my email that I should send to them the two e-medical forms which I did immediately.

To my surprise, I saw that they had updated our medical to passed when I checked just now. I was like so these people can be fast like this and why are they delaying decisions since?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teebabe2806: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
It’s not the deferment he’s talking about and although it’ll raise suspicions as to why you’re entering the country earlier than your proposed study date, it is also against immigration laws to start working before the start of your academic year

CharitoJames:

How sure are you about this? I have alot of people who deferred after they got into Canada… It’s between you and your school not IRCC… Let’s wait for others

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Whitenaira2014: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Not yet.

CharitoJames:

Did IRCC request for it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Whitenaira2014: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thanks Predator

Predator188:

Template:
You can write as letter merge with LOA and attach

Updated letter of acceptance
Application number;000000
UCI :00000000
I am forwarding new Letter of Acceptance through the webform for the purpose of studying in canada
My program start date is 3 January 2023 at ××××× college canada to Study diploma in biology
See attached letter of acceptance for your consideration

Thanks

John Bennett
Sign
Date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thisuserwanjapa:

You may need to define what you mean by hustle your tuition fees o.
You can't work until you start classes, that's the rule because your work hours are documented and report sent to immigration. Caught on the wrong side can affect your PGwp.
You're allowed to take leave from studies (I think not more than 150days leave or so) upon approval from your school, now I'm not sure if you can work while on study leave but I do know your leave from study is documented and can be deducted from your PGwp so be careful. In all, you will need to resume classes to be eligible to work.
If you're worried about making enough money to cover your tuition, it can be difficult but from my research online it's possible, it just takes discipline and lots of sacrifice.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please what is client information? im june applicant quote author=lolathegenie post=116666074]june 9 but i was asked for client information
there was no button to upload it tho
had to submit via webform
what about you?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Teebabe2806:
It’s not the deferment he’s talking about and although it’ll raise suspicions as to why you’re entering the country earlier than your proposed study date, it is also against immigration laws to start working before the start of your academic year

You don’t understand his question. But let me address your concerns.. people now enter Canada more than 4weeks before resumption… it’s no longer an issue..

Then back to him. He is asking if he can enter when he is supposed to enter, get his study permit but then defer to the next semester… so he can actually work since his permit has the former semester date… that’s how the people i know did theirs. So I don’t know shaa…

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sambless2013: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please I need help

IMM 5257 was not filled in my application.... what's the implication
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EhischemNg: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
maridrug:
I respect everyone in house.
This is my 3rd denial for USA student visa.
Please I am interested in giving Canada a trial. 3.17/5.0 CGPA.
Can I be put through on the nitty-gritty?
My children must not go through this emotional trauma.
Thank you.

Hmmmm I hope this is not a case of Fom fry pan to fire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
space01:
God has done oooooo

And my two kids…

February 4 th

Congratulations to you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sambless2013: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
You are right. I got no mail but was told to fill IMM 5257 ... I guess my yeye agent did not add it before..

lilangel20:
If you submitted your application from June 15 to June 25, check your submitted documents to see if some documents are asked for by IRCC. Some June applicants were told to submit some of their information all over again without an email.

Please check

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
space01:

I didn’t do my application myself, an immigration consultant did it. I will check and revert.
Thank you very much and congrats again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Someone has explained it properly, it has downsides and no advantage. Just becareful
CharitoJames:

How sure are you about this? I have alot of people who deferred after they got into Canada…i think It’s between you and your school not IRCC… Let’s wait for others
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lolathegenie: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
like letter of explanation or in case there’s any other thing you want to add to help the visa officer process your application

perfectbecky:
Please what is client information? im june applicant quote author=lolathegenie post=116666074]june 9 but i was asked for client information
there was no button to upload it tho
had to submit via webform
what about you?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please where did you get the info on ur portal? i cant even log in, the log in site is down
sambless2013:
You are right. I got no mail but was told to fill IMM 5257 ... I guess my yeye agent did not add it before..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
pls where will i check for the submitted docs
sambless2013:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Congratulations! Mine is next in Jesus mighty name Amen
space01:
God has done oooooo

And my two kids…

February 4 th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Thisuserwanjapa:
When my application gets approved I'll be travelling by January and school is resuming by January 6th.
I'm not trying to be a party popper but Visa officers read different travel threads on nairaland so please know which type of advice you should be seeking and not be seeking on a public forum.
You’re applying for your visa with evidence that you can pay at least first-year tuition but you want to enter to quickly hustle first-year tuition. This piece written of read by an officer will be one of the reasons study permit approvals from this region/country will be overtly scrutinised or refused. Please seek this advice on a WhatsApp group or telegram group not on Nairaland and to those advising, be wary of your advice.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eseosaaa: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Herlymah1295:
Hi! Please I need an assistance. I’ve been trying to pay for my visa application and biometric fee and the payment kept declining. I used a Visa card from AccessBank. Can anyone please suggest an option to pay here from Nigeria because it has been hard to get a dollar card or someone with one.
Thanks.

I have a dollar card. I could help

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.