Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1232051 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2022
ChineduOC:
Just keep shut if you cannot answer question in a civil way. Because You sound so frustrated. Yes, I used an agent and even if I applied by myself the first time, this is my first time of inviting someone to Canada

Nawao… Sorry Sir oh! I saw your question before and ignored oh but you kept on asking and seeing that no one responded I decided to say the one i have read here and now this insult? No vex na me find trouble. You for ask your agent then instead of coming here since you are aggressive. At least someone has answered you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Bobomaigida:
Hi ChineduOC,
I do not want to post your response to CharitoJames, sincerely it is not proper, she answered you without malice, but your response to her is not really appropriate. We all have to stoop to conquer, if you felt the her response was not what you needed, you should have just "waka pass" . You are the one requesting for help, just ask your questions and take the relevant answers. Please I will plead with you to delete the post.

Thanks a lot… I responded seeing that no one has answered him because i saw that question since oh… but i don swallow am… He will still come back again with another question and that day… no one will answer him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Kiitan07:
" We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" saw this on my portal and I didn't get an email
to know whether your account detail is worthy of approval
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2022
ChineduOC:
I am a student of UofT. I am already in Canada. I want my wife to visit me in Canada this christmas. We don't have kids yet.

My question now are

1 Whose IRCC account will be used for the application? Will my wife apply or me?
2 Where will I upload her invitation letter that I wrote
3 How long before they approve the visa?
4. What are the documents that I need?

You particularly quoted me and asked me a question, i then responded and you asked me to Shut up!! You go find my mouth one day, you no go see.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChineduOC: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2022
CharitoJames:

You particularly quoted me and asked me a question, i then responded and you asked me to Shut up!! You go find my mouth one day, you no go see.
Your answer was not nice. You made it look like I am dumb to ask question. It was @Ocool and @coooks that answered me . I have feelings. I'm not a stone

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2022
You should do it yourself.

The social services programs are free (they're funded by the government).

https://accessalliance.ca/programs-services/settlement-services/

An example. I can't vouch for them though.

ChineduOC:
Someone recommended Nairaland to me and I am trying to do it myself. Yes, I am in Toronto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChineduOC: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
cooooooks:
You should do it yourself.

The social services programs are free (they're funded by the government).

https://accessalliance.ca/programs-services/settlement-services/

An example. I can't vouch for them though.

Will they process the visa for free because I will soon be busy with school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tanna01: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Please house . I really need a response ASAP.
Thank you

tanna01:
Dear House,

I'm new to this platform but I've been seeing updates. Pls can the house update on which cheap school to apply in Canada for M.sc for a graduate of Actuarial Science with 2.2

Thank you all as I looking forward to getting positive feedback.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2022
ChineduOC:
Your answer was not nice. You made it look like I am dumb to ask question. It was @Ocool and @coooks that answered me . I have feelings. I'm not a stone

And where did the shut up and frustration come from? Biko what part of my response was not nice? Are you the only one with feelings? I presume I am a stone abi? Don’t worry now. You’ve done yours this morning and i will let it slide… Rest assured you will ask another question and no one will respond… all of us will shut up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2022
CharitoJames:
What God cannot do does not exist!!!
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

New day, New hope!!! Thank you Jesus for the gift of life.

Charito , The way I'm rooting for you to get your PPR next ehn, Like when ever I'm here I'll be like make I check if this babe don comment say she don get PPR. I pray God crown your Efforts and give you the good news soonest . Also to as many that are waiting for PPR. I pray for Goodnews too for you guys .

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2022
tanna01:
Please house . I really need a response ASAP.
Thank you

Hi Tanna, your question is very broad, people might not have ready answers for you. That being said, it is very difficult for 2:2 graduate to get a masters admission but it tis not impossible. I will advise you decide on the course you want to study, then use that course to search on google for universities that offer the course, then review the universities admission requirements as well as tuition costs. I believe you should able to forge ahead once you have done this, then if you still require help then you can come and ask specific questions here. All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
ChineduOC:
Just keep shut if you cannot answer question in a civil way. Because You sound so frustrated. Yes, I used an agent and even if I applied by myself the first time, this is my first time of inviting someone to Canada

Hi sir , Right now you're the one sounding Frustrated. She didn't say anything bad on her response to you I don't know why you're angry . I wish you good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2022
KellyTech007:

Charito , The way I'm rooting for you to get your PPR next ehn, Like when ever I'm here I'll be like make I check if this babe don comment say she don get PPR. I pray God crown your Efforts and give you the good news soonest . Also to as many that are waiting for PPR. I pray for Goodnews too for you guys .

Amen!!!! The wait ends this week oh! God don hear you… he don dey work am

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2022
tanna01:

Masters program with 2.2.

What's the name of the school pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benzdey4u: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2022
I think you are the one sounding frustrated, I didn’t see anything bad in what she said, you were busy sending series of same questions, only for her to respond to your questions and you are paying her with insult, of them no answer you, it will look like no one cares
ChineduOC:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2022
O Allah hear our inner prayer
For we waiting for our ppr let it end in praise

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2022
They will provide advice and guidance (IF they offer this service).

You will still be the one to submit.

There's nothing to "process".

It's a TRV, start and submit the application sooner rather than later. December is by the corner.

ChineduOC:
Will they process the visa for free because I will soon be busy with school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
ChineduOC:
I am a student of UofT. I am already in Canada. I want my wife to visit me in Canada this christmas. We don't have kids yet.

My question now are

1 Whose IRCC account will be used for the application? Will my wife apply or me?
2 Where will I upload her invitation letter that I wrote
3 How long before they approve the visa?
4. What are the documents that I need?
Invitation letter
Purpose of visit letter from applicant
Will go to purpose of travel section @ GCKey

Documents may include
Filled required forms..
Pof
Applicant proof of employment ;
6 months Personal bank statements preferable
Employment letters
Business registration documents if self employed :Cac certificate etc
Marriage certificate
Letter of acceptance/transcript/confirmation of enrollment
Birth certificates, attestation of birth
Educational certificate of applicant
Copy of study permit
Passport data page of study permit holder
Family information applicant:
Birth certificates for siblings
Family means of identification, siblings parents..
Police report..
Property documents if any..

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tanna01: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Hi Bobomaigida,

Thank you for the insight. Preferred course of study is financial analysis or business analytics. I have checked a couple of schools but the issue is tuition cost being relatively expensive.

I don't know if there are any suggestions . Thank you.

Bobomaigida:

Hi Tanna, your question is very broad, people might not have ready answers for you. That being said, it is very difficult for 2:2 graduate to get a masters admission but it tis not impossible. I will advise you decide on the course you want to study, then use that course to search on google for universities that offer the course, then review the universities admission requirements as well as tuition costs. I believe you should able to forge ahead once you have done this, then if you still require help then you can come and ask specific questions here. All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Misstolaly(f): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Hi Guys,

Trust everyone is fine. I would like to confirm if I need to order different GCMS notes for a family application. I and daughter have different Application IDs and UCI numbers, I want to be sure as I'm about placing an order.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
olutoyiin:

Biko prophet prophesy for me oooooo, June 24th eligibility never start sef. Congratulations to all
Lol.. I'm a part time prophet only
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
tanna01:
Hi Bobomaigida,

Thank you for the insight. Preferred course of study is financial analysis or business analytics. I have checked a couple of schools but the issue is tuition cost being relatively expensive.

I don't know if there are any suggestions . Thank you.

You might need to check colleges rather than universities, and look to schools outside Ontario province, in most cases tuition for colleges are cheaper than universities though there are some Universities that cheap, the only drawback will be their admission policy which might not favour 2:2 grad. Colleges do not mind the grade, so if your budget can not carry masters programme Universities where available then pursue colleges for post grad certificate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Damask: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ahhhhh, aye Le o...
This world is hard o...

Imagine, BVL on 14th Sept., Refusal on 16th.

Submitted since Mid 17. Is that not village people?
I need prayers o.

And to make the matter worst, I can't see any rejection letter on my portal. Please, how do I check it?
Although, I have requested for my GCMS note.

All will be well.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please i need these emails plss...
lolathegenie:
Hello guys I've come back to post my timeline

2nd time applicant by the way
Applied June 9th
When I applied my previous medical was still valid so I had to wait for it to expire before doing another one
Submitted upfront medical - July 12th
Medical passed - August 3rd
At this point, I was already hoping PPR would come before my birthday which is August 16th but IRCC had other plans for me it seems�
Waited and waited, Started sending webforms immediately application reached 12 weeks
Then eligibility review started 1st of September yay!
After that, I kept logging in every day until last week I just decided to check my submitted documents and noticed that the client information section had a deadline of 3rd of October. I quickly drafted a letter of explanation with the help of my uncle and my parents �
and I submitted it via webforms and to 4 Nairobi visa office email addresses.
The status of the client information is still showing 'Not provided'
Finally yesterday, PPR while I was in online class.

Documents submitted
1. IMM1294
2. birth certificate
3. passport
4. letter of acceptance & confirmation of enrolment
5. mybankstatement & scholarship letter
6. digital photo
7. IMM5645
8. IMM5257
9. Proof of upfront medical exam

That's pretty much it!
For any June/July applicants don't worry too much you're next!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
cooooooks:
They will provide advice and guidance (IF they offer this service).

You will still be the one to submit.

There's nothing to "process".

It's a TRV, start and submit the application sooner rather than later. December is by the corner.

Please I sent you pm. Kindly acknowledge. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pepperb: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is my week of testimony Insha Allah. My PPR is around the corner. June 27 applicant

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pepperb:
This is my week of testimony Insha Allah. My PPR is around the corner. June 27 applicant

I tap on the prayer point
June 29th old portal an has ur eligibility started

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by christiananaks: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello guys !!!

I want to apply for Employment Relations at Memorial University.
I have a B.Sc in Marketing.
I am self employed and run my own small business (not registered).

I have questions to ask.
will be more than happy to receive advice from those that have also applied for same course.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pepperb: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ay08020407288:

Its been “ your application is in progress. We would send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility “ since forever o

I tap on the prayer point
June 29th old portal an has ur eligibility started
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
I replied since.
skentelelady:

Please I sent you pm. Kindly acknowledge. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Pepperb post=116812876][/quote]
My own is close to a month now
Eligibility review
Weather u meet the requirements or not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abeg I dey look for work oo.
“Email refresher”
Na me refresh email pass for this life! Omo it’s well

Ay08020407288:

My own is close to a month now
Eligibility review
Weather u meet the requirements or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.