Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220734 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lantus4u: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Dear Customer,

Dear all kindly see response below after I sent a mail

Sent my passport for stamping through lag IRCC,since 29/8/2022,

This is 3 weeks nd I have heard nothing

Please advise .......

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Kindly be informed that your passport is not ready for collection; it has been received at the Embassy and still under processing. You will get a notification from VFS via email when your passport is ready for collection
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 2:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Please house does Conestoga admission takes time?Almost 3 weeks now ,haven't heard anything from them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Davidson1010: 3:43am On Sep 21, 2022
subzheero:
Please house does Conestoga admission takes time?Almost 3 weeks now ,haven't heard anything from them.

Can u help me with motivation and recommendations letters?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hayoBams: 5:19am On Sep 21, 2022
It's ppr guys grin apparently It has been sent since yesterday afternoon but I didn't notice till yesterday night.

The joy in me is unmatched, I haven't even slept since yesterday. So this is how it feels.
Thanks to everyone who played a big role in this journey of mine, journey of one year no be beans oooo.
CharitoJames I sight you "shim" wink if you know what I mean grin.
I'll be back to share my timeline, make I go submit my passport.
To everyone waiting for a decision, just know as long as God is still on his throne you'll get it.

43 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hayoBams: 5:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Yeah, I got mine also grin
Teenie19:
Hey, my brother got his ppr today. He sent nairobi immigration emails yesterday and he also sent webform asking for updates. You can probably try that as well.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iamgrac: 7:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations
hayoBams:
It's ppr guys grin apparently It has been sent since yesterday afternoon but I didn't notice till yesterday night.

The joy in me is unmatched, I haven't even slept since yesterday. So this is how it feels.
Thanks to everyone who played a big role in this journey of mine, journey of one year no be beans oooo.
To everyone waiting for a decision, just know as long as God is still on his throne you'll get it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thisuserwanjapa: 7:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations bruv,
You deserve it.
hayoBams:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sylvester4040: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations bro, it's about time.
God wey do ur own no go forget me.
hayoBams:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by afosoft: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations!!!

hayoBams:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Betterlife30:
Please, for someone whose passport will expire in Jan 2023 and awaiting PPR, is it advisable to send the scanned renewed passport through webform and emails or wait for PPR and send both the expired and the renewed passport, so that they will stamp the renewed passport?

Yes, send a scanned copy of the new passport to IRCC via webform. If your visa application is approved , you will need to take both passports (old and new) with you to vfs global. Vfs global will decide if to send only the new one or both the old and new for the visa.
If it was a U.S visa application you would need to present both passports , but will get the visa in the new passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by afosoft: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2022
How did you renew passport that is not yet expired, please I need this info

Betterlife30:
Please, for someone whose passport will expire in Jan 2023 and awaiting PPR, is it advisable to send the scanned renewed passport through webform and emails or wait for PPR and send both the expired and the renewed passport, so that they will stamp the renewed passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lantus4u: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Dear Customer,

Dear all kindly see response below after I sent a mail

Sent my passport for stamping through lag IRCC,since 29/8/2022,

This is 3 weeks nd I have heard nothing

Please advise .......

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Kindly be informed that your passport is not ready for collection; it has been received at the Embassy and still under processing. You will get a notification from VFS via email when your passport is ready for collection
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cyrielo(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2022
cyrielo:
Please who have any sure plug for FORM A? ??
??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2022
afosoft:

You can renew your Nigeria passport if it has 6 months to its expiry.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2022
hayoBams:

Congratulations �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2022
So study permit processing from outside Canada is now 13 weeks........

God, I see what you are doing for others please remember me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2022
olutoyiin:
So study permit processing from outside Canada is now 13 weeks........

God, I see what you are doing for others please remember me

Please when did it change from 12 to 13weeks? sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eseosaaa: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Pace6:

Please when did it change from 12 to 13weeks? sad

Just yesterday cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deeteeneey(f): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2022
DebrahOj:
@ymbiola, you don't have to do it immediately. I had mine done 3 weeks after my application because I didn't have my passport with me BUT ensure you book your appointment and have it done before the 30 day deadline given to you.

Hi!

Saw a previous comment you made on another group, can you please assist with contact for making CAC active? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Motayo97: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Perripilzz:
Hi, please is there anyone that have applied to Fleming college? How fast is their admission? Please kindly help out if you have information on this. Thanks

Within a month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2022
I am that woman God has shown mercy!!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!!
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2022
hayoBams:

Wooooooow!!! Super Congratulations… did you say 1year? Ah!! You don’t even need to sleep abeg… Ah!!! Don’t enter another person’s relationship out of Joy oh! I’m sincerely really happy for you. “Shim” oh… LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2022
mrprolifik:

You can renew your Nigeria passport if it has 6 months to its expiry.

The lady that posted yesterday still has 18months and she already renewed July but it’s yet to be out. The old one will expire in March 2024. How iS that possible?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations!!!

hayoBams:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2022
CharitoJames:

The lady that posted yesterday still has 18months and she already renewed July but it’s yet to be out. The old one will expire in March 2024. How iS that possible?
I dont know about 18 months. I am only certain of 6months and below. And I once saw on the website of the Nigeria high commission in Ottawa advising Nigerians to start the renewal of their passport if it has 1 year to expire. But the bottom line is once you renew , the old passport will become invalid when the new one is out. And it's a criminal offence to have 2 valid Nigeria passports at the same time.
Below is the link to the website of the Nigeria high commission in Ottawa regarding passport renewal.
https://nigeriahcottawa.ca/2022/04/14/important-information-concerning-passport-renewal/#:~:text=ALL%20NIGERIANS%20IN%20DIASPORA%20MAY,MINUTE%20RUSH%20WITH%20ATTENDANT%20PROBLEMS.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
olokings:
Ayam not well informed enough to answer that.

Someone may respond.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
technix:
Hi,

Yes, you can do that (preferably).

You may also wait until you get a PPR, and you send both passports.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
mrprolifik:

Yes, send a scanned copy of the new passport to IRCC via webform. If your visa application is approved , you will need to take both passports (old and new) with you to vfs global. Vfs global will decide if to send only the new one or both the old and new for the visa.
If it was a U.S visa application you would need to present both passports , but will get the visa in the new passport.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2022
afosoft:

Once it's less than 6months to expire, you can renew it anywhere. They will do it for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2022
eseosaaa:

Just yesterday cry

Hian!!! To think they’re even patronizing us to resume classes online?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2022
CharitoJames:
I am that woman God has shown mercy!!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!!
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

I may not have message you before or have any interaction with you but you are someone I'm patiently waiting to read her PPR epistle on this forum cos you are wonderful. And I pray for you this morning that you will receive that PPR very soon.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.