Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1237363 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tynn4: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations. May the land of Canada favour your brother.

Teenie19:
PPR TESTIMONY (BROTHER'S APPLICATION- 17 years old): GOD IS GOOD.

Application submitted (old gc key): MAY 15, 2022
Upfront medical passed: July 18, 2022
Eligibility review started (ghost update) : Sep 6, 2022
BVL correspondence received: Sep 12, 2022
PPR: Sep 20, 2022

He is going to MUN for Bachelors of Engineering , initially for Sep 2022 but this was now deferred to January 2023 due to immigration delay.

PS: He sent emails to Nairobi and webform yesterday asking for update as he only got BVL without decision. I don't know if this prompted them to send decision today...in all, all Glory to God almighty!

Good luck to everyone waiting! I pray for speedy PPR for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tynn4: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
hayoBams:

Congratulations. May the land of Canada favour you.

It's ppr guys grin apparently It has been sent since yesterday afternoon but I didn't notice till yesterday night.

The joy in me is unmatched, I haven't even slept since yesterday. So this is how it feels.
Thanks to everyone who played a big role in this journey of mine, journey of one year no be beans oooo.
CharitoJames I sight you "shim" wink if you know what I mean grin.
I'll be back to share my timeline, make I go submit my passport.
To everyone waiting for a decision, just know as long as God is still on his throne you'll get it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 2:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Even if you don't like people calling you an agent, the truth is that you are an agent and there is nothing wrong with that. In fact, the term "guru" has a negative connotation. I personally will never associate myself with that term in any aspect of my professional life.

A lot of people have complimented your SOP writing skills, are there any tips you can give for people who are writing their SOP?

makano:
My attention was called to these ridiculous posts of yours. Normally I wouldn't have replied to you cos I don't really have the time to engage in words with kids like you, but to set the record straight and clear the good name I have been building for years, I will reply only this once.

First let me ask you, since the time you have been putting ur gullible posts on here, has any applicant here come to stamp ur post that yes Frank or Makano is a scam? has anyone come out to talk? Instead, peeps have come here to say good things about Us.

it's obvious you actually have nothing to do with your life. Why u are here wasting ur life away, I have been away building my career as a Software Developer, while you have been here making a nuisance of yourself, I have gotten 3 professional certifications, the reason for my long absence from this thread.

I am sure you are not blind to see in my Bio that I do not associate myself with anything that has to do with agents. Even applicants that come to me and call me an agent, I correct them instantly that I am not an agent, that I am fine with Guru.

If you are literate enough, you would have taken time to read the posts of the people u claim are scammers before coming here to spit trash. In my over 2500 posts since 2017, I have never for once advertised myself or call myself an agent, the highest I have done is to put down my email which is only done when an applicant request it., even when one of my applicants posted my number here, I had to inform the applicant to go delete my number form a faceless forum as nairaland. My expertise, wide knowledge of the Canadian immigration process and good work here is the one speaking for me. This is the reason many applicants here contact me for professional guidance for their Visa application and by the grace of God, they have been getting results working with me with so many Approval testimonies here.

And you claiming I created other monikers and posting fake PPRs, smh, this simply shows you are just an unintelligent Jobless fellow. So with my busy schedule as a software developer (I am sure you don't even know who Software developers are) coupled with spending quality time with my Wife and kids, attending to other important things as a family man and the applications I handle, I will now stoop so low to come to act like the child that you are? Naaa. I wouldn't have even behaved like that 12 years ago.., cos matured adults won't even turn themselves jobless here 24/7.

And yes, I charge applicants that come to my DM seeking my professional guidance as regards their study permit applications cos they have to pay for my time, the time I will use out of my busy schedule to work on their visa application, they will have to pay for the time cos they are the ones that come to me and not me going to them. I have never in my presence on this forum contacted or forced any moniker here for Visa application, instead, I receive loads of mail from applicants because they have seen how capable I am on this thread.

Like I always say, you are just creating attention and wanna be unnecessarily popular by quoting the Gurus that have made good names for themselves on this forum. Note that My Software development Job coupled with my freelance job as a programmer fetches me not less than 500k a month. The professional certifications I wrote cost more than a Million, So that tells you my life isn't tired to nairaland. I have been away from nairaland for over a week now cos of my professional exams and projects, I just had to come here to post this cos many of my applicants have been telling me of the dumb and absurd posts you have been posting here.

I will advise you as an Elder brother cos I am sure the last born in my family should be older than you, Dude, people are really making headways in their careers by developing themselves in their field, you have to go to LinkedIn and see how the achievement of young people challenge you to even be the best you can in your career, but all you do is to come to a faceless forum as this looking for what is not lost. My kid brother, get a life, and stop wasting away here.. This life is too short to be irrelevant in this world.

A word they say is enough for the Wise.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Trailblazer21: 3:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Hey guys,

Please I have a question. I am a student in Canada, how do I bring my wife and child over? Does anyone know?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teenie19(f): 4:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Amen! thank you so much!

Tynn4:
Congratulations. May the land of Canada favour your brother.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hayoBams: 5:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank you very for your response.
If I do this, I hope it won't cause any issue?
Anon123:

If you application has been approved and you are traveling in Dec, i will advise you send the updated admission letter to ircc and also present it at the port of entry.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hayoBams: 5:30am On Sep 22, 2022
You can
shollyshine:
congratulations pls can I pm u..I want to know about the contenial college planning on applying for pgd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hayoBams: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2022
But what if at the Poe the officer says "September is what's written on my passport" and asks y am I just coming in December?
I'm sorry if my questions are too much, but it's better to be on a safer side
Thank you
vividlooks:

In my opinion, no.. Since you do have an updated LOA from the school that should suffice at the POE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fendy34(f): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Hello Everyone, please help ... Ky flight has a 55 mins stop in Dublin . I’m not changing airlines ... hope I won’t need transit visa pls . I’m using Ethiopian airlines and the stops are in ADD and DUB.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cyrielo(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Form A has been the hardest part of this journey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uchenation: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2022
CharitoJames:

Hahahahhahahahaha… abeg eh, how do you notice all these? Lmao!!! I don’t even look at monicker twice… i only look through to see PPR and rejoice

Haha na wise man him be the thing pass me too ���
If you no use person, person go use you (in 2face’s voice)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sylvester4040: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2022
It's PPR guys I'm so happy.
First time applicant, June 15th applicant.

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sylvester4040: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Please everyone I have a question to ask and I'd really love if someone could reply me.
When I initially applied for my visa I submitted my loa with resumption date of September 6 (fall semester) but because my visa was delayed I had to defer to January.
I didn't notify ircc about this change.
But not that my visa has been approved will this be an issue for me?.
If it's going to be an issue, what do I do to prevent it?
Thank you very much, Please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Sylvester4040:
First time applicant, may 15th applicant.

Share timeline. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Sylvester4040:
Please everyone I have a question to ask and I'd really love if someone could reply me.
When I initially applied for my visa I submitted my loa with resumption date of September 6 (fall semester) but because my visa was delayed I had to defer to January.
I didn't notify ircc about this change.
But not that my visa has been approved will this be an issue for me?.
If it's going to be an issue, what do I do to prevent it?
Thank you very much, Please help a brother.

Send in your updated LOA to them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2022
It is my time and my turn!!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2022
makano:

And you claiming I created other monikers and posting fake PPRs, smh, this simply shows you are just an unintelligent Jobless fellow. So with my busy schedule as a software developer (I am sure you don't even know who Software developers are) coupled with spending quality time with my Wife and kids, attending to other important things as a family man and the applications I handle, I will now stoop so low to come to act like the child that you are? Naaa. I wouldn't have even behaved like that 12 years ago.., cos matured adults won't even turn themselves jobless here 24/7.

And yes, I charge applicants that come to my DM seeking my professional guidance as regards their study permit applications cos they have to pay for my time, the time I will use out of my busy schedule to work on their visa application, they will have to pay for the time cos they are the ones that come to me and not me going to them. I have never in my presence on this forum contacted or forced any moniker here for Visa application, instead, I receive loads of mail from applicants because they have seen how capable I am on this thread.

My Software development Job coupled with my freelance job as a programmer fetches me not less than 500k a month. The professional certifications I wrote cost more than a Million, So that tells you my life isn't tired to nairaland. I have been away from nairaland for over a week now cos of my professional exams and projects, I just had to come here to post this cos many of my applicants have been telling me of the dumb and absurd posts you have been posting here.

Peace
Have you ever seen a criminal that says Yes, I am a criminal?

No nah... I don't expect you to agree....

Everything you say here have been said with the fake handle you used to quote me the day before yesterday.

Don't know the handle again because @Justwise hid your post

@Justwise.... Please compare this post with the longest post that quoted me the day before yesterday.... That's where you find truth

You're not an agent? What is professional guidance? You're like someone praying for people for money and saying.... Don't call me a prophet.... Don't call me a pastor.... Call me a prayer warrior. Who are you deceiving? Dude, you can deceive the gullibles here but you and I know You are deceiving people with fake PPRs

You kept quoting me with different handles yesterday and @Justwise was deleting some. Now, you're here saying the same thing in the same way..... Wow! You very funny

You use fake PPRs! And I don't expect you to agree Like most criminals

Oga..... Stop writing epistle..... Show proof that I'm lying

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sylvester4040: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2022
I hope they won't ask me to reapply again.
CharitoJames:

Send in your updated LOA to them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fendy34(f): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Fendy34:
Hello Everyone, please help ... Ky flight has a 55 mins stop in Dublin . I’m not changing airlines ... hope I won’t need transit visa pls . I’m using Ethiopian airlines and the stops are in ADD and DUB.

Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Congratulations � �... Please share timeline, I'm June 16th and no update aside biometrics till date. Pls share when eligibility and the rest started till d date of ppr
Sylvester4040:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Fendy34:

Please help

If you are travelling with a Nigerian passport, you would need a transit Visa to pass through Ireland.
If you are travelling on an Ethiopian passport , using Ethiopian airline and flying from Ethiopia to the USA or Canada, then you don't need a transit visa to pass through Ireland.
Below is the link to the website of the Irish government that specifically listed Nigeria as one of the countries in which her citizens needs a transit Visa to pass through Ireland.
https://www.irishimmigration.ie/at-the-border/transit-including-transfer-visa-advice/
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2022
makano:

And yes, I charge applicants that come to my DM seeking my professional guidance as regards their study permit applications cos they have to pay for my time, the time I will use out of my busy schedule to work on their visa application, they will have to pay for the time cos they are the ones that come to me and not me going to them.

Note that My Software development Job coupled with my freelance job as a programmer fetches me not less than 500k a month. The professional certifications I wrote cost more than a Million, So that tells you my life isn't tired to nairaland. I have been away from nairaland for over a week now cos of my professional exams and projects, I just had to come here to post this cos many of my applicants have been telling me of the dumb and absurd posts you have been posting here.

Peace

To the gullibles taking this guy seriously. Ask yourselves these questions.

1. If Makano is so busy and earning 500k/month, why does his profile says otherwise?

2. If this criminal of Makano is earns so much from Computer Programming and Software Development, why does his profile advertise the works of travelling agents?

3. Why don't his profile says something like... Contact me for your software development?

4. Is Makano Global Services the name for Software Development or for dubious travelling agency

Because they're lies he's telling all the gullibles to make sure you don't see the truth.

You are just a jobless guy who read the thread and felt like.... Oh, since people here are very gullible, let me start selling what I learnt here to them... And for more customers

YOU USE FAKE PPRs

Finally... You are not a guru... You're a very deceptive agent who lure people to his DM with fake PPRs.....

You wonna know guru? The gurus are the selfless people helping themselves here without feeling like "Let me answer this guy's question so I can get more customers or let me post fake PPRs to get more gullibles".

You wonna know gurus?

@Ocool is a guru
@Charistojames is a guru
@bepositive11 is a guru
@houseofrevclaw is a guru
@predator188 is a guru
@Justwise is a guru
@Anon123 is a guru

They're all selfless....... They don't lure people to their DMs with fake PPRs and when you DM them, they don't ask you for money before they answer your simple questions.

You are not a guru... Because you lure people to your DM with fake PPR testimony. You are not a guru because you take people here for fools.

You are not a guru because you don't have the interest of anyone at heart. You are a very dishonest person who thinks he's smarter than the selfless people here and the creator of this thread

@Justwise

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sylvester4040: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2022
this journey started early 2022 when my cousin travelled to Canada to study, and I had just finished my secondary school education. my parents decided I should apply for my visa. I Did alot of research here on Nairaland. I then applied June 15th, September I didn't get any update from IRCC, so I decided to defer to January.

PPR timeline
Application submitted using gckey: June 15 2022
upfront medical: may 12th 2022
biometrics: June 16th
medical request: July 1st 2022
I already did upfront medical b4, but they requested for my medicals again. so I sent them the one I had already done before
BVL: Sep 13, 2022
PPR: Sep 22, 2022

Documents submitted
* upfront medicals
* CAC
* parents statement of account
* custodian letter
* IELTS
* Tax clearance certificate
* affidavit of sponsorship from my parents
* bank reference letter
* parents landed property with Registered survey and certificate of ownership
* bank statement of account with no lump sum
* My birth certificate, NIN
* my parents and siblings birth certificate and nin
* College Unconditional Official Letter of Admission
* Tuition deposit receipt of $2650 (from the College)
* Copy of my NECO result
* Copy of my International Passport Bio data page
* Copy of my family picture (parents, Siblings and I)
* Statement of Purpose.

I am going to centennial college for advanced diploma in software Engineering technology, i initially applied for Sep 2022 but I later deferred to January 2023 because my visa was delayed.

throughout my wait I never sent them emails. when i got BVL without ppr for over a week I was so worried but God didn't let me down . all Glory to God almighty!. I wish everyone waiting for ppr Good luck.

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cyrielo(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2022
NGOZIGLORI:

Thanks for your response. No the school didn't provide flywire.

They have given us their account details which we have filled in the tradesystem. .

From your response, I believe we are on the right track.
Thank u .
Hey @Ngozi my PM doesn't work. Text me on WhatsApp from my signature
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teezkid: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2022
This is false information. A lot of people get their study permit approved with a 2:1 or even a first class, while applying for a PGD program
aboveHeights:
There is a higher chance your study permit won't be approved if you apply for a PGD programme in canada
You said you finished with a 2:1, you should put in for a masters programme and not a PGD programme. PGDs are mostly for students who finished with a 2:2 / a third class.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canadaornothing(f): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2022
CharitoJames:

I have seen it… Lol
Congratulations. Paper or online?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzoamaka123: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Pls can someone respond !!!!!

Do I need to pay transmission fee of 10,400 when sending it to VFS Lagos?
I’m in Lagos as well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2022
It is not a problem.The airline is just stopping for their personal arrangement.You will even be inside the Aircraft.Wishing you a safe trip.

Fendy34:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by afosoft: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Congratulations!

Sylvester4040:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2022
bepositive11:
Even if you don't like people calling you an agent, the truth is that you are an agent and there is nothing wrong with that. In fact, the term "guru" has a negative connotation. I personally will never associate myself with that term in any aspect of my professional life.

A lot of people have complimented your SOP writing skills, are there any tips you can give for people who are writing their SOP?

If he lies to himself that he's not an agent.... Then who are you that he can't lie to you? Most of Those a lot of people you're talking about are his fake accounts

Check @Lekiboboe and @Sopwriter and @Luckymama post for real tips on SOP.
Makano can't give you better tips about SOP than what these guys gave the thread. He learned whatever little he knows from these guys posts

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Congratulations
Pls can you share more light on how you got admitted to advanced diploma in software engineering technology without any qualifications, experience, transcript or resume? As stated on the school site.

I will like you to advise me and any other person interested in this program how you got your admission in advanced diploma with just your o'level.

While I await your swift response.

Thank.
Sylvester4040:
this journey started early 2022 when my cousin travelled to Canada to study, and I had just finished my secondary school education. my parents decided I should apply for my visa. I Did alot of research here on Nairaland. I then applied June 15th, September I didn't get any update from IRCC, so I decided to defer to January.

PPR timeline
Application submitted using gckey: June 15 2022
upfront medical: may 12th 2022
biometrics: June 16th
medical request: July 1st 2022
I already did upfront medical b4, but they requested for my medicals again. so I sent them the one I had already done before
BVL: Sep 13, 2022
PPR: Sep 22, 2022

Documents submitted
* upfront medicals
* CAC
* parents statement of account
* custodian letter
* IELTS
* Tax clearance certificate
* affidavit of sponsorship from my parents
* bank reference letter
* parents landed property with Registered survey and certificate of ownership
* bank statement of account with no lump sum
* My birth certificate, NIN
* my parents and siblings birth certificate and nin
* College Unconditional Official Letter of Admission
* Tuition deposit receipt of $2650 (from the College)
* Copy of my NECO result
* Copy of my International Passport Bio data page
* Copy of my family picture (parents, Siblings and I)
* Statement of Purpose.

I am going to centennial college for advanced diploma in software Engineering technology, i initially applied for Sep 2022 but I later deferred to January 2023 because my visa was delayed.

throughout my wait I never sent them emails. when i got BVL without ppr for over a week I was so worried but God didn't let me down . all Glory to God almighty!. I wish everyone waiting for ppr Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.