Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1237206 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2022
nope. you dont need a transit visa. you wont even disembark the aircraft

Fendy34:
Hello Everyone, please help ... Ky flight has a 55 mins stop in Dublin . I’m not changing airlines ... hope I won’t need transit visa pls . I’m using Ethiopian airlines and the stops are in ADD and DUB.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2022
This people are messing with my mental health. Checked my email this morning and I saw (2) do not reply messages. Only for me to open my portal and they sent bvl twice. Basically this is the 3rd bvl I'm receiving in 3 weeks with no decision ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2022
May 25 and still waiting patiently.. it will come ok have Faith
oyedamilola:
June 16 applicant oooo, when is our PPR coming like this this wait is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Femioye337(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2022
So far you did your biometrics in Lagos you don’t need to pay anything
Uzoamaka123:
Pls can someone respond !!!!!

Do I need to pay transmission fee of 10,400 when sending it to VFS Lagos?
I’m in Lagos as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist!!!
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teezkid: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2022
No you won’t. When you get to DHL, you can ask them for any extra informations on everything
Uzoamaka123:
Pls can someone respond !!!!!

Do I need to pay transmission fee of 10,400 when sending it to VFS Lagos?
I’m in Lagos as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by stanmorry(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
I have 3 different Statement of financial accounts I want to upload. The problem here is that, I can only upload once. My question is, Can I combine the 3 different Statement of financial accounts in one PDF file and upload? Or is there any other provision for it?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2022
You are just a very bitter person...What has he done to you...What will you gain tarnishing another person's reputation? Let your heart heal...A heart that causes others pain is a wounded one...

The seed of bitterness you are sowing will soon grow into a mighty oak and you will be left alone underneath....

What you sow is what you will reap...People like you are the reason Nigerians run from Nigerians abroad...

A person dedicated his time to be here everytime assisting people. Do you know how expensive time is?

Thousands of silent readers have benefitted from his post...

You, Mr Goody two shoes, what have you contributed? Who have you helped? Your duty is to sow discord and hurt people with bitter words?

This path you have taken is a jet leading straight to self destruction...Either take this as an Advice or not; the choice is yours

Let me state it categorically, there is no human that does Canada visa application no matter how good he or she claims, that his client have not received rejections...

Some rubbish application can get acceptance and some well packaged ones can get rejection...Canada visa matter; There are no rules; just do your best and leave the rest ....

EagleEye4040:

To the gullibles taking this guy seriously. Ask yourselves these questions.

1. If Makano is so busy and earning 500k/month, why does his profile says otherwise?

2. If this criminal of Makano is earns so much from Computer Programming and Software Development, why does his profile advertise the works of travelling agents?

3. Why don't his profile says something like... Contact me for your software development?

4. Is Makano Global Services the name for Software Development or for dubious travelling agency

Because they're lies he's telling all the gullibles to make sure you don't see the truth.

You are just a jobless guy who read the thread and felt like.... Oh, since people here are very gullible, let me start selling what I learnt here to them... And for more customers

YOU USE FAKE PPRs

Finally... You are not a guru... You're a very deceptive agent who lure people to his DM with fake PPRs.....

You wonna know guru? The gurus are the selfless people helping themselves here without feeling like "Let me answer this guy's question so I can get more customers or let me post fake PPRs to get more gullibles".

You wonna know gurus?

@Ocool is a guru
@Charistojames is a guru
@bepositive11 is a guru
@houseofrevclaw is a guru
@predator188 is a guru
@Justwise is a guru
@Anon123 is a guru

They're all selfless....... They don't lure people to their DMs with fake PPRs and when you DM them, they don't ask you for money before they answer your simple questions.

You are not a guru... Because you lure people to your DM with fake PPR testimony. You are not a guru because you take people here for fools.

You are not a guru because you don't have the interest of anyone at heart. You are a very dishonest person who thinks he's smarter than the selfless people here and the creator of this thread

@Justwise

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Femioye337:
I had this issue during my time.. what I did was to use my yahoo mail instead of my initial gmail that wasn’t going through... or you could try later, probably network issue.

Thank you bro. I don book for the appointment this morning.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Sylvester4040:
I hope they won't ask me to reapply again.

No now…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2022
gaeul:
You are just a very bitter person...What has he done to you...What will you gain tarnishing another person's reputation? Let your heart heal...A heart that causes others pain is a wounded one...

The seed of bitterness you are sowing will soon grow into a mighty oak and you will be left alone underneath....

What you sow is what you will reap...People like you are the reason Nigerians run from Nigerians abroad...

A person dedicated his time to be here everytime assisting people. Do you know how expensive time is?

You, Mr Goody two shoes, what have you contributed? Who have you helped? Your duty is to sow discord and hurt people with bitter words?

This path you have taken is a jet leading straight to self destruction...Either take this as an Advice or not; the choice is yours

Let me state it categorically, there is no human than does Canada visa application no matter how good he or she claims that his client have not received rejections... Some rubbish application cab get acceptance and some well packaged ones can get rejection...Canada visa matter; There are no rules; just do your best and leave the rest ....

Don't even bother stressing yourself or giving him the attention he craves, the owner of the thread praised him for all these distractions so what's the point.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sanjayd1(f): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Please, any selkirk group here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Sylvester4040:
this journey started early 2022 when my cousin travelled to Canada to study, and I had just finished my secondary school education. my parents decided I should apply for my visa. I Did alot of research here on Nairaland. I then applied June 15th, September I didn't get any update from IRCC, so I decided to defer to January.

PPR timeline
Application submitted using gckey: June 15 2022
upfront medical: may 12th 2022
biometrics: June 16th
medical request: July 1st 2022
I already did upfront medical b4, but they requested for my medicals again. so I sent them the one I had already done before
BVL: Sep 13, 2022
PPR: Sep 22, 2022

Documents submitted
* upfront medicals
* CAC
* parents statement of account
* custodian letter
* IELTS
* Tax clearance certificate
* affidavit of sponsorship from my parents
* bank reference letter
* parents landed property with Registered survey and certificate of ownership
* bank statement of account with no lump sum
* My birth certificate, NIN
* my parents and siblings birth certificate and nin
* College Unconditional Official Letter of Admission
* Tuition deposit receipt of $2650 (from the College)
* Copy of my NECO result
* Copy of my International Passport Bio data page
* Copy of my family picture (parents, Siblings and I)
* Statement of Purpose.

I am going to centennial college for advanced diploma in software Engineering technology, i initially applied for Sep 2022 but I later deferred to January 2023 because my visa was delayed.

throughout my wait I never sent them emails. when i got BVL without ppr for over a week I was so worried but God didn't let me down . all Glory to God almighty!. I wish everyone waiting for ppr Good luck.

Congrats once again… May Canada favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2022
stanmorry:
I have 3 different Statement of financial accounts I want to upload. The problem here is that, I can only upload once. My question is, Can I combine the 3 different Statement of financial accounts in one PDF file and upload? Or is there any other provision for it?

Thanks

If you're unable to upload all in the option for POF, upload them on the option for additional/other documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Juonx: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Anon123:

It will be a bigger issue if he does not declare himself that he overstayed because IRCC already knows.

Hi Anon, I was just served breakfast this morning. I got a mail stating their reasons but I don't quite understand. I know I can refire by God's grace. I need help so I can reapply.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Belxsz:
This people are messing with my mental health. Checked my email this morning and I saw (2) do not reply messages. Only for me to open my portal and they sent bvl twice. Basically this is the 3rd bvl I'm receiving in 3 weeks with no decision ��

Don’t worry… the next mail you will see will be a decision and it won’t pass tomorrow. Congratulations in advance

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2022
stanmorry:

Thanks

Yes please, merge in 1 pdf
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by miimssss: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Goodmorning NLs,

Please kindly assist with these….
I have a few questions:

1. do I need to book an appointment with VFS to submit my passport for stamping ? Or do I just go there with my documents and passport ?
2. I did my biometrics in Abuja and I will be submitting the passport here in Abj, is there any need to pay any fee ??
3. When it’s time for passport collection, is it pickup or delivery?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2022
EagleEye4040:
If he lies to himself that he's not an agent.... Then who are you that he can't lie to you? Most of Those a lot of people you're talking about are his fake accounts

Check @Lekiboboe and @Sopwriter and @Luckymama post for real tips on SOP.
Makano can't give you better tips about SOP than what these guys gave the thread. He learned whatever little he knows from these guys posts

Ok. I will check out their posts if God forbid my application gets refused. Thank you.

Please don't call me a guru though. That term has a negative connotation especially in the West -- they are seen as scammers. I'm just here to share what I've learnt so far and to learn even more.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Fendy34:
Hello Everyone, please help ... Ky flight has a 55 mins stop in Dublin . I’m not changing airlines ... hope I won’t need transit visa pls . I’m using Ethiopian airlines and the stops are in ADD and DUB.

You don't need transit visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Juonx:

Hi Anon, I was just served breakfast this morning. I got a mail stating their reasons but I don't quite understand. I know I can refire by God's grace. I need help so I can reapply.

I’m soo sorry…i am glad to see you are not giving up. All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Trailblazer21:
Hey guys,

Please I have a question. I am a student in Canada, how do I bring my wife and child over? Does anyone know?

You can bring in your wife through SOWP and your child through study permit/visitor visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2022
miimssss:
Goodmorning NLs,

Please kindly assist with these….
I have a few questions:

1. do I need to book an appointment with VFS to submit my passport for stamping ? Or do I just go there with my documents and passport ?
2. I did my biometrics in Abuja and I will be submitting the passport here in Abj, is there any need to pay any fee ??
3. When it’s time for passport collection, is it pickup or delivery?

Thank you

Good morning,
You are to send it via DHL or UPS… Go to any of their offices close to you. No, you won’t need to pay anything to VFS and you also do not need an appointment. It’s a 2 way courier you will do and drop your house address. On a plain paper, you are to write your name, mail, number and house address for delivery… also attach a big brown envelope that can contain A4 paper in the package along side your passport and biometrics slip
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Sylvester4040:
I hope they won't ask me to reapply again.

They won't ask you to reapply since it's updated LOA. Na same school, so no problem at all. It's better you send that updated LOA immediately sef through webform.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by miimssss: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Hi Charito,

Do you mean go to DHL and send it to VFS?
Or go to VFS and they’ll use DHL to send for stamping??

I am already in Abuja and I intend to submit in Abuja
CharitoJames:

Good morning,
You are to send it via DHL or UPS… Go to any of their offices close to you. No, you won’t need to pay anything to VFS and you also do not need an appointment. It’s a 2 way courier you will do and drop your house address. On a plain paper, you are to write your name, mail, number and house address for delivery… also attach a big brown envelope that can contain A4 paper in the package along side your passport and biometrics slip
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
I won't really say that he's a bitter person. He's upset because the guy gained free knowledge from here and instead of passing on the knowledge that he received for free, the guy is using that knowledge to make money from the very place he got that knowledge from. And he even refuses to acknowledge that he's an agent -- why? It's a business for him so of course he is an agent whether he acknowledges it or not.

I don't have anything against the guy and I don't know whether the PPRs are fake or not but I can understand why someone will be upset about what he's doing.

gaeul:

Let me state it categorically, there is no human that does Canada visa application no matter how good he or she claims, that his client have not received rejections...

Some rubbish application can get acceptance and some well packaged ones can get rejection...Canada visa matter; There are no rules; just do your best and leave the rest ....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Juonx You sent me an email. If you have a question, please post it here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2022
stanmorry:

Thanks

Definitely, you can merge all the 3 different statement of accounts into one PDF file and upload. Other documents to show your funds can be added under it too. All must be merged into a single PDF file and then you can upload.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2022
miimssss:
Hi Charito,

Do you mean go to DHL and send it to VFS?
Or go to VFS and they’ll use DHL to send for stamping??

I am already in Abuja and I intend to submit in Abuja

Go to Dhl, dey will send to VFS… Yes i know you are in Abuja but I don’t think you can walk in and submit in person… So they will receive from DHL, Stamp and send back to DHL… Dhl will then deliver to the address you wrote down
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladielarrie1: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2022
June 16 here, our ppr is coming ijn.
oyedamilola:
June 16 applicant oooo, when is our PPR coming like this this wait is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TheDuke419: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2022
tlk2Prince:
May 25 and still waiting patiently.. it will come ok have Faith

I'm May 25th too, can we share our timeline so far?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.