Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1237527 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by stanmorry(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Thanks so much.
I can add together both mine and sponsor's?
Betterlife30:

Definitely, you can merge all the 3 different statement of accounts into one PDF file and upload. Other documents to show your funds can be added under it too. All must be merged into a single PDF file and then you can upload.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fendy34(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2022
olufunbi:

It is not a problem.The airline is just stopping for their personal arrangement.You will even be inside the Aircraft.Wishing you a safe trip.

Amennn ... thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by miimssss: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2022
ohhh, Alright

I get it. Thanks

CharitoJames:

Go to Dhl, dey will send to VFS… Yes i know you are in Abuja but I don’t think you can walk in and submit in person… So they will receive from DHL, Stamp and send back to DHL… Dhl will then deliver to the address you wrote down
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Fendy34:

Amennn ... thank you so much

Seems the stopping is to refuel so nothing to worry about
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oyedamilola: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Ladielarrie1:
June 16 here, our ppr is coming ijn.
Amen, I can’t wait for the good news.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Yea sure!
You can start so I’d know your angle.
I’m quite by the word “timeline”
TheDuke419:

I'm May 25th too, can we share our timeline so far?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by stanmorry(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
I have 3 different Statement of financial accounts I want to upload, mine and the details of my Sponsor. The problem here is that, I can only upload once. My question is, Can I combine both mine and my sponsor's details/Statement of financial accounts in one PDF file and upload? Or is there any other provision for it?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2022
This has been answered by 2 people,
Myself included
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Sylvester4040:
this journey started early 2022 when my cousin travelled to Canada to study, and I had just finished my secondary school education. my parents decided I should apply for my visa. I Did alot of research here on Nairaland. I then applied June 15th, September I didn't get any update from IRCC, so I decided to defer to January.

PPR timeline
Application submitted using gckey: June 15 2022
upfront medical: may 12th 2022
biometrics: June 16th
medical request: July 1st 2022
I already did upfront medical b4, but they requested for my medicals again. so I sent them the one I had already done before
BVL: Sep 13, 2022
PPR: Sep 22, 2022

Documents submitted
* upfront medicals
* CAC
* parents statement of account
* custodian letter
* IELTS
* Tax clearance certificate
* affidavit of sponsorship from my parents
* bank reference letter
* parents landed property with Registered survey and certificate of ownership
* bank statement of account with no lump sum
* My birth certificate, NIN
* my parents and siblings birth certificate and nin
* College Unconditional Official Letter of Admission
* Tuition deposit receipt of $2650 (from the College)
* Copy of my NECO result
* Copy of my International Passport Bio data page
* Copy of my family picture (parents, Siblings and I)
* Statement of Purpose.

I am going to centennial college for advanced diploma in software Engineering technology, i initially applied for Sep 2022 but I later deferred to January 2023 because my visa was delayed.

throughout my wait I never sent them emails. when i got BVL without ppr for over a week I was so worried but God didn't let me down . all Glory to God almighty!. I wish everyone waiting for ppr Good luck.
You are going for advance diploma with a secondary school qualification? How possible is that?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Who here is going to Conestoga College Ontario…
Let’s connect already while we wait for successful PPR �…

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2022
stanmorry:

I have 3 different Statement of financial accounts I want to upload, mine and the details of my Sponsor. The problem here is that, I can only upload once. My question is, Can I combine both mine and my sponsor's details/Statement of financial accounts in one PDF file and upload? Or is there any other provision for it?

Thanks

Hope it’s MBS? And reference letters
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2022
stanmorry:

Thanks

This has been answered by 2 people.. myself included.. Since it’s MBS, merge all in one Pdf and upload there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by letsfarmnigeria: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2022
CharitoJames:

Go to Dhl, dey will send to VFS… Yes i know you are in Abuja but I don’t think you can walk in and submit in person… So they will receive from DHL, Stamp and send back to DHL… Dhl will then deliver to the address you wrote down

I heard some people say you can work in and submit it now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2022
July 21 applicant no update yet on eligibility
I’m waiting patiently
It will end In praise by god grace

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2022
stanmorry:

Thanks
Are u submitting an application and also part of the sponsor ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2022
lolathegenie:
You didn't fill the form when you applied?

I filled it , I don’t know why they asking me to provide it again and I keep sending it via webform and mail still yet it’s still not updated on my portal and the required date keep increasing from Oct 10 to Oct 11 now this morning Oct 12

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Khalifah7459:

I filled it , I don’t know why they asking me to provide it again and I keep sending it via webform and mail still yet it’s still not updated on my portal and the required date keep increasing from Oct 10 to Oct 11 now this morning Oct 12
Is your application up to 3months?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2022
A friend of mine got her PPR even before her background check and eligibility was approved. Sometimes I’m confused how these guys works.
If your medical is approved then have faith.
Khalifah7459:
July 21 applicant no update yet on eligibility
I’m waiting patiently
It will end In praise by god grace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by teamc: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Anyone here going to cape breton University next January. I need help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Juonx: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2022
CharitoJames:

I’m soo sorry…i am glad to see you are not giving up. All the best

Thank you. Can I get help on what next to do from any of the gurus in the house?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladielarrie1: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2022
I am�
tlk2Prince:
Who here is going to Conestoga College Ontario…
Let’s connect already while we wait for successful PPR �…

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by stanmorry(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2022
YES
Predator188:

Are u submitting an application and also part of the sponsor ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samuelkingz(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2022
congratulations, very quick question, what school and how did you get your IELTS waiver ?

Uzoamaka123:
Hi guys .

I got My PPR yesterday.

I joined This thread in December 2021 and part of my goal for the new year was to relocate to Canada.

I dint want to pay an agent so I was determined to gather every info possible that will help me apply by myself.
From December 2021 - May 2022, I read this thread everyday.

First thing I knew I needed was a company to pay me salary and I got one and started building the salary account since January -May (4 months bank statement).

I also informed my sponsor (brother) early in the year so he was saving towards my application.

When I was satisfied with the 4 month statement of account from both myself and my sponsor without showing lump sums, I decided it was time to apply for august 29th resumption at uni of Regina.

———————-
Background of applicant

26 year old single lady
home times- fashion business and hr job
Nuclear family based in the US( brother, sister and mother)
They all have jobs and aren’t dependent on my sponsor (brother) . In other words, no family ties in Nigeria.
- no landed property shown.
- fathers death certificate provided.
—————————————
Sponsor profile

27 year old brother
Salary range - 80,000 USD yearly.
Single - no dependents

—————————————-
Documents submitted

Client info

Employment letter
Letter of Introduction
Study leave approval
Cac registration
Instagram business page screenshot
Transcript
Degree certificate
Nysc certificate
Waec certificate
Affidavit of adding of name
Affidavit of return

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

PASSPORT
Passport data page and past visas to France , cote D’ivoire (childhood) and Maldives in November 2021 .

Sponsor details

Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Gift deed
Employment letter of sponsor
MBS of applicant- 3.5m
Bank statement of sponsor - 40,000 CAD shown
Picture with sponsor
ID card of sponsor

ADDITIONAL INFO

Statement of purpose
Resume
Death certificate of father
Past work experience evidence
Police character certificate
Sponsor pay slip
Applicants and sponsor birth certificate showing relationship( siblings)

I paid 5,000 CAD as tuition deposit and added the transfer receipt from sponsor sent VIA western union . ( sent this through email and webform multiple times )

My Mother send me 10,000 CAD as support and I added that do my SOP

Application date 26 May 2022
* Biometric enrollment 5 July 2022

* Medical updated 28 June 2022
* Eligibility review 11th September 2022
BVL - 15 September 2022

Ppr- 20th September 2022.

I sent multiple mails to all the offices - Delhi, Nairobi, Lagos,Abuja , Beijing, london etc
More than 200 mails sent at intervals (2ce weekly)

I’m super grateful to everyone that helped me to achieve this. People that responded to my mails , questions . Una too much .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anon123: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Trailblazer21:
Hey guys,

Please I have a question. I am a student in Canada, how do I bring my wife and child over? Does anyone know?

Open spousal work permit and visiting visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Solidprof: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Greetings to all...

Pls does anyone knows the latest on PCR test before travelling? I understand for FULLY VACINNATED, no PCR test required. For Kids below 10years (not VACINNATED), are they required to do PCR test before travelling??

Responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anon123: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2022
hayoBams:
Thank you very for your response.
If I do this, I hope it won't cause any issue?

It is not an issue.

You must update IRCC with the actual school and period you are startung classes.

Besides at the port of entry, you would be asked for your admission letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Femioye337(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Nice nice
Betterlife30:

Thank you bro. I don book for the appointment this morning.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anon123: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2022
vividlooks:

In my opinion, no.. Since you do have an updated LOA from the school that should suffice at the POE.

This will not work cos at the POE, you will be asked why are you coming in December when your admission letter states September.

That's when your issues with Canadian immigration starts.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tynn4: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Congratulations. May the Land of Canada favour you. My son will soon testify his own by His grace. He is May 16 applicant and currently the eligibility review is on. What God cannot do does not exist. He is faithful to the end.

hayoBams:
[b]It feels good to be able to share my ppr journey with the nairaland family. I was busy with sending my passport that is y I haven't dropped this sooner, but I'm here now.

I sincerely appreciate all the information and personal experiences shared on this thread. It has indeed helped quite a lot of people including me I owe to this forum Alot as I have profited immensely from it.

I shall be sharing my experience and timeline for my which was successful. please ignore any typographical error as I was literally trembling while typing this. Enough has been said about the preamble and now to main Koko "lol"

as I said in my previous post 1 year no be beans, The journey to Canada started for me in September 2021. But I had no idea about the how to go about it. then a cousin of mine who's also in Canada introduced me to this very informative platform.

I took an IELTS examination in December 2021 and I passed excellently well then I started building up my account "I won't go into much details on building my account cause you don't know who is who on this platform" I was determined to building it for at least 6 months. during this time I applied for an admission at York university for an undergraduate program in software engineering.it literally took a whole month before I got any update from york. then came February 10, I got an admission but to my surprise i was offered an entirely different program to what I had proposed for and the tuition fee was also too much. I was weak but I still had time to regroup my self.

I applied for another admission in March, but this time to 3 different schools including centennial college, George brown college and Humber college. i was offered admission at centennial college then shortly after George brown updated me. I waited a little bit for humber admission but it didn't come on time. I decided i had to go ahead and apply for the study permit with the centennial college LOA on may 14th, 2022. note This is my first application.

Find below the timeline:
Portal GCkey
* Application date 14/05/2022
* Biometric enrolment 16/05/2022
* Upfront medical. 05/05/2022
* Medical updated 12/06/2022
* Eligibility I'm not really sure about this.
* bvl 12/09/2022
* ppr 20/09/2022

documents submitted include the following

1. College Unconditional Official Letter of Admission
2. Tuition deposit receipt (from the College)
3. Copy of my Birth Certificate
5. Copy of my NECO result
6. Copy of my International Passport Bio data page
7. Copy of my family picture (dad,mum,Siblings and I)
8. Statement of Purpose.
9. Landed property documents in (Deed of assignments and Survey plans)
10. medicals
11. CAC
12. sponsor statement of account (mom)
13. IELTS Examination result
14. Tax clearance certificate
15. affidavit of sponsorship
16. bank reference letter

my application took 4 months and a week, the wait wasn't easy at all. I didn't even send any emails to them.
my application wasn't even close to the best
anytime I come on naira land and see stories of refusal I usually say to my self that "these people that were refused even went extra miles in their application shey Dem go give me like dis" But God came through for me and will also come through for the ones waiting.
I owe alot to this platform, thanks to everyone who played a big role in my journey the 1 year journey has now come to an end.
/b]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anon123: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2022
folu2:
Please I need your help on my application. I applied July 3rd and did my biometric July 7th and yet I haven't heard anything from them . Thanks

Apply for your notes if you can or you can start disturbing IRCC.

Have you done you medicals?

You are not the only one in this delay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Sylvester4040:
this journey started early 2022 when my cousin travelled to Canada to study, and I had just finished my secondary school education. my parents decided I should apply for my visa. I Did alot of research here on Nairaland. I then applied June 15th, September I didn't get any update from IRCC, so I decided to defer to January.

PPR timeline
Application submitted using gckey: June 15 2022
upfront medical: may 12th 2022
biometrics: June 16th
medical request: July 1st 2022
I already did upfront medical b4, but they requested for my medicals again. so I sent them the one I had already done before
BVL: Sep 13, 2022
PPR: Sep 22, 2022

Documents submitted
* upfront medicals
* CAC
* parents statement of account
* custodian letter
* IELTS
* Tax clearance certificate
* affidavit of sponsorship from my parents
* bank reference letter
* parents landed property with Registered survey and certificate of ownership
* bank statement of account with no lump sum
* My birth certificate, NIN
* my parents and siblings birth certificate and nin
* College Unconditional Official Letter of Admission
* Tuition deposit receipt of $2650 (from the College)
* Copy of my NECO result
* Copy of my International Passport Bio data page
* Copy of my family picture (parents, Siblings and I)
* Statement of Purpose.

I am going to centennial college for advanced diploma in software Engineering technology, i initially applied for Sep 2022 but I later deferred to January 2023 because my visa was delayed.

throughout my wait I never sent them emails. when i got BVL without ppr for over a week I was so worried but God didn't let me down . all Glory to God almighty!. I wish everyone waiting for ppr Good luck.

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.