Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1240886 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Application submitted 5th April
Biometrics done and updated 8th April
Upfront medical updated 11th April
Eligibility 4th May
Ghost updates 9th May, 20th May, 17th July and 16th September
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

Yes, i was refused… All thanks to God regardless and NO I WILL NOT REAPPLY.

I’m still here, going no where but may not be active because i need to channel my energy elsewhere.

OMG!!!

I’m so sorry about this, I don’t even know exactly what to say. But all I can say is, it’s well.

God knows best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
samy2big:
Dear lovely people,

I appreciate all the information i have received from everyone of you here.
This will be my first time to ask a question.

I will really appreciate your detailed response.

I got a visa refusal (Canada study permit)
Reason: Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself

Profile:
Application: 17th May 2022
Biometric upload: 24th May 2022
Upfront medicals: 1st June 2022
Upfront Passed: 29th July 2022
Eligibility review: 30th Aug 2022
Visa Refusal: 21Sept 2022
program duration is 15months
Its a vocational/professional program, i already have my HND,PGD,MBA

Financial Documentation:
Half tuition paid (4300CAD),bal. is 4300CAD
Sponsorship letter from Fiancee based in US
Bank statement of sponsor (25000CAD)
My Pension statement. (i did not upload my bank statement)
Pictures with Sponsor with her engagement ring
Pictures with sponsor and my sister
letters of relationship support from sponsors' friends and family and also my family members ( total:4letters uploaded. 2each from both family)

Question:
1. How do i tackle this refusal next time?

2. My Option 1: I was thinking of completing the full tuition then provide a GIC of 10,000CAD , does this make sense?. (Please explain in detail). Must i also add my bank statement after the GIC

3. My option 2: A friend A friend living in Canada is offering to fund my naira bank account with the NAIRA equivalent of 10,000CAD after i paid my full tuition and then i print the statement after 1week, thereafter send back the money to him less than 2weeks. (He said that IRCC only confirms the authenticity of the statement from the financial institution NOT the amount as at date of confirmation. What is your HONEST view on this option

4. What other options can you suggest for me, i will really appreciate

5. Must i do the police report again?, apart from the deferral admission letter. which other document , must i reprint on a recent date?

6. Does it mean that if i tackle this refusal on insufficient fund well that there is no other reason to reject my application ?
I am not exactly a guru but form what I have been reading on Canada study permit for the last five months of my application, I have noticed that men in your position, that is guys going for their PhD or higher programs are expected to fund themselves. I hardly see a person in position who used a sponsor successful with a visa approval unless the sponsor was an employer or a legal spouse. I am think that was the main reason for refusal. If you want to reapply I think your fianceee should use a gift deed or a GIC and this time self sponsor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1.1) of the
IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for an examination

What can I do about this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
ymbiola:
Good afternoon everyone, a silent reader.
I got a refusal today due to financial issues and no ties outside canada.
Timeline
Application 13th July
Medical 15th aug
Biometrics sept 4
Refusal 23rd sept.
I have applied before joining this forum and I think I know where the issue is.
Can someone please help me with a good sop write up cuz I no hear anything and I no give up. We move

Love the spirit! Wish you all the best. You can check Youtube for sample SOP formats but make sure you tailor it to your case.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
quinstershaw:
Please is it compulsory to do a police clearance certificate for the application of study permit?

No it’s not but people do it just in case IRCC requests for it - which is not in all cases, I believe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tessyugbajah:
You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1.1) of the
IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for an examination

What can I do about this?

Means they requested a medical exam and they haven’t received the results.

Have you done your medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
What Swift code? Are you paying through international transfer or local bank payment? If it is local bank payment using Naira, simply pay to the account number given you, make sure you use your reference code from the IOM appointment given you on the description section of the online bank transfer so your payment can easily be identified by IOM
Latyphat7:
Hello guru in the house,

Please I need your assistance in how to make IOM medical payment through online banking based on the swift code.
I will be glad if this can be attached to.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
I don't even know what to say, imagine after bvl her application was refused. I feel demotivated I swear, if I had known that this is how this Canada application is like. I would have applied to UK, my heart is too fragile for all this delay. I have already submitted my application before I stumbled upon this thread.
Letuspraytogod:
Exactly why I said if she has the money; she should try UK.
That priority application na like 300-400k and she’d get her visa in like 3 days.
Is it not better than all these mental stress?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Justmercy04: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Frankielilbaby:

Ecobank does not have the mybankstatement

They do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hmm I am just surprised. I feel affected by her refusal I swear, my application is not even perfect.
Wealthh:

So sorry about this charito baby❤️❤️...sending you tons of hugs.....
Now,have come to believe that, 80% of people posting ppr here are fake like what eagleeyes said...Because I can’t imagine if that’s how ircc gives out visa,we won’t have a large volume of people traveling to UK every fucking day! Should we say charito’s documents are not perfect or her application is not strong enough....I have like 5different people that I know physically that applied since last year,no response from ircc till date including me...so sometimes, when I see some people posting their ppr,I be like ehnnn ehnnn this people go sabi the VO handling their applications o....Anyway,it’s well...getting Canada visa is not for the weak! Na steady stand strong

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Femioye337(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Refusal is very painful. I have been in this situation. My first application was refused after 4 months. I was so so depressed bcus literally my whole life was on this Canada travel without any plan b

My second application took 9 freaking months. Applied since last year dec before it got approved. The most important thing is how we can bounce back and the refusal would only be a story to tell.
Oluwapelumeedah:
Hmm I am just surprised. I feel affected by her refusal I swear, my application is not even perfect.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bambi222: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good evening everyone,
please how do I go about getting my police character certificate in Lagos and how much does it actually cost?

Also, if you have any way around it please let me know.

thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Betterlife30:

I think the real reason for your refusal is because you are going for a course that is far far lower than your highest qualification. The chances of getting approval even if you pay all the tuition fee and provide enough money in your account is still very low unless your SOP is very powerful and convincing plus grace and mercy.
But that wasn't the reason for the refusal, they said explicitly that he do not have enough money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Betterlife30: 12:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Ojb555666:

But that wasn't the reason for the refusal, they said explicitly that he do not have enough money.

Sometimes, they give just generic reason.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 12:46am On Sep 25, 2022
Stop this fake ppr palaver...have you joined WhatsApp group for schools,travel mamas,etc...there was a period on our group it was ppr back to back.. most have even travelled.. for now no ppr but I know when it will come it will back to back..even the travel mamas group...ppr back to back..a lot of legit pprs
Wealthh:

So sorry about this charito baby❤️❤️...sending you tons of hugs.....
Now,have come to believe that, 80% of people posting ppr here are fake like what eagleeyes said...Because I can’t imagine if that’s how ircc gives out visa,we won’t have a large volume of people traveling to UK every fucking day! Should we say charito’s documents are not perfect or her application is not strong enough....I have like 5different people that I know physically that applied since last year,no response from ircc till date including me...so sometimes, when I see some people posting their ppr,I be like ehnnn ehnnn this people go sabi the VO handling their applications o....Anyway,it’s well...getting Canada visa is not for the weak! Na steady stand strong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by everydayboy: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2022
hayoBams:
Early December

Sent you a mail I plan to move in the first week of December.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 12:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Yes except of course one gets a ban..if its a refusal one can try again..we have seen someone who tried for seven good times..Read this thread from years back..those of shouting fake ppr..shey na 2022 people begin post fake ppr or
Xclusiveman:
I’ll still advise her to try. Here is why:

UK is easier to get into, but expensive and difficult to maintain your status after your program. I have also been waiting and praying for charito and I think now she has enough knowledge to re-apply.

Application for PGWP in the UK is expensive and if you still need an employer to sponsor you.

- check here: https://www.gov.uk/graduate-visa

I think anyone should atleast try twice before giving up. It’s difficult, but doable.

So sorry, but don’t give up pls.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 12:53am On Sep 25, 2022
It's not cos I didn't submit
quinstershaw:
Please is it compulsory to do a police clearance certificate for the application of study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chuksiesmom: 2:28am On Sep 25, 2022
Oh sis!
This journey is emotionally draining and i can understand if you dont want to reapply immediately. Take all the time you need to cool off but you will have to reapply....pretty please.

It is well mama....you will be fine.

CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Eligibility 4th May
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

I’m still here, going no where but may not be active because i need to channel my energy elsewhere.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 2:54am On Sep 25, 2022
I applied this year May…

Letuspraytogod:
When did you apply? Did you apply last year too??

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amosey: 4:41am On Sep 25, 2022
sad
CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Eligibility 4th May
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

Chai…..
I feel affected by this sad news. I can feel your pain after a long long wait.
Chin-up and Stand strong! sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Enddystar(m): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Dear ....,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please contact the office of your Panel Physician or any other Panel Physician approved by IRCC, who will need your IME number (indicated above) to access the instructions for the additional tests to be performed.

On the following link you will find a list of all the approved Panel Physicians that you may choose to complete your additional tests:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Please contact your panel physician at your earliest convenience

Kind regards,

I received this email after my sputum test. I understand that they want me to visit IOM again to see a physician, please what are my expectations? Please share your experience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2022
What was the reason for refusal? Why don't you want to reapply?

Take some time off but think twice about not reapplying. If you can address VO's concerns, you can try again. But prepare yourself for it to go either way.

CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Eligibility 4th May
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 5:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Letuspraytogod:
Exactly why I said if she has the money; she should try UK.
That priority application na like 300-400k and she’d get her visa in like 3 days.
Is it not better than all these mental stress?

Honestly, UK is the next for me if I eventually get a refusal. The stress about Canada seems not to worth it to me again with the way some of my friends are easily going to the UK with the same ultimate goal of becoming permanent residents in the UK.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by breakice31(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2022
I hve been following this tread since April after I got my admission offer to the College of the Rockies Cranbrook BC. First semester tuition paid and application submitted. Self sponsor. I book this space for my PPR in good faith.
Lots of emotions reading about approvals and refusals. It is well with my soul ijn, insha allah, Ase.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2022
Please check I left you another text when you replied.

[quote author=Wealthh post=116981516][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Justmercy04:

They do
Please how can I get it? I checked the mybankstatement site and Ecobank was not part of the branch and that gives mybankstatement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Yes I have done the medical examination and IOM has stated that the result has been submitted.
Thomsyne:

Means they requested a medical exam and they haven’t received the results.

Have you done your medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2022
After my canada refuses. IRCC claming they didn't receive my medical examination result and IOM said they sent it. I'm just confused and don't feel like reapply again. Because the way I was treated was bad after all the money I spent.

Anyway I'm seeing people talking about uk �� visa and that it's easy to get. Please how true is that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2022
Truly sorry about this sis. Whether you choose to reapply or not , I wish you the very best and I'm sure it will all work put in the end

CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Eligibility 4th May
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Do you mean your application was refused because they didn't get your medicals?

Tessyugbajah:
After my canada refuses. IRCC claming they didn't receive my medical examination result and IOM said they sent it. I'm just confused and don't feel like reapply again. Because the way I was treated was bad after all the money I spent.

Anyway I'm seeing people talking about uk �� visa and that it's easy to get. Please how true is that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Yes. They said they didn't get the medical examination result,
Belxsz:
Do you mean your application was refused because they didn't get your medicals?

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.