Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1240684 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
bepositive11:

I understand the frustration but I think Canada prefers quality over quantity. There are particular kinds of people they're looking for. I won't say that they're daft.

It's inefficiency that is worrying Canada. It doesn't take time to identify quality people if you are smart and efficient. Why taking the applications of a big country like Nigeria to a relatively small country like Kenya? Are you saying they can identify quality people better than the UK?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is still laughable cus I don’t think you’re correct.
There are so many solid applications that gets rejected and some weak ass applications that gets approved.
So riddle me real quick about quality?

Forget quality or quantity. They just do whatever they want.
Some will just issue you refusal and the reason for refusal will make no sense!
Someone that none of his generation has ever left Lagos, they’ll tell the person he’s refused cus of significant ties in canada.
You self reason am? Na God dey do visa abeg forget all these talk

bepositive11:
You don't understand why I'm saying. If they're so desperate, why are they issuing so many refusals study permit? There are particular kinds of candidates that they're looking for, and for them PPR comes easy. For others, PPR is hard to come by.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

This is laughable, which quality over quantity do you mean? Most of the people relocating to the Uk have their first degrees and are going for masters so what is the difference between them and those going into Canada for their masters?

If you follow the immigration news for Canada you’ll know Canada is short-staffed immigration-wise and also just trying to develop new and better policies to make things faster. This whole influx is what Canada wants but they haven’t been able to handle it well, you can’t compare Canada with the Uk and the USA in terms of advanced immigration policies please this is not a hidden fact although geographically the UK is smaller.
As I’ll always say Canada and the USA are neighbours but cannot be compared in terms of everything.

Wa gbayi jare (Thumb up for you). �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thank you very much. Please can I get your contact, so I can talk to you in person,please I would really appreciate it
letsfarmnigeria:

I thought you were adviced to send a reconsideration mail to IRCC attaching your medicals or is their any reason why you don't want to do that .
Well if Medicals is the only reason for the refusal I will advice you get in touch with anyone who is good with writing sop both of you should compose a reconsideration mail to IRCC , showing them screenshot of mail you sent them with your medical , showing mail you sent to IOM with their reply that they have already sent it to IRCC and then attaching the medicals again , appeal to them to reconsider as you have done all they asked you to do and you cant explain why for some reasons they didn't receive it before their decision , send this as a webform and as email to all IRCC address you can get quoting you Uci nos am sure if Medicals is the only reason they will reconsider except maybe their is another thing
Medical was the only reason
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
I have paid the agent. I'm only to balance him 100k left that was after I got my visa he said
Ay08020407288:

I think those are bad agent I use an agent I paid him 60% an he gave me my log in
But he said if I am given ppr an fail to balance him up He said Allah will ask me an as a Muslim also I no the implication they are not the same
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
bepositive11:
You don't understand why I'm saying. If they're so desperate, why are they issuing so many refusals study permit? There are particular kinds of candidates that they're looking for, and for them PPR comes easy. For others, PPR is hard to come by.

They’re 100 percent desperate to get more people in their country, under population is a problem for them. I have seen genuine and very solid applicants get denied and I’ve seen zero efforts get approved so please forget this your quality over quantity. Because the Uk is allowing students come in they’ve lost their lustre? The Uk has always been kind to students but not visitors, it’s just the situation(inflation, lack of employment & insecurity) in this country pushing everyone out that has made it very evident that people are leaving the country. Students have been going to Canada, usa, Uk and other European countries for many years but because a lot of people are struggling to leave at the moment it has made it more evident.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
I don't know how to go about this. I also continued IOM and the doctor told me same thing. To continue IRCC, but I have no idea how to go about it. Please can I have your contact, please
letsfarmnigeria:

I thought you were adviced to send a reconsideration mail to IRCC attaching your medicals or is their any reason why you don't want to do that .
Well if Medicals is the only reason for the refusal I will advice you get in touch with anyone who is good with writing sop both of you should compose a reconsideration mail to IRCC , showing them screenshot of mail you sent them with your medical , showing mail you sent to IOM with their reply that they have already sent it to IRCC and then attaching the medicals again , appeal to them to reconsider as you have done all they asked you to do and you cant explain why for some reasons they didn't receive it before their decision , send this as a webform and as email to all IRCC address you can get quoting you Uci nos am sure if Medicals is the only reason they will reconsider except maybe their is another thing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
@bolajiboi
your mail ain't working.

Please ask your questions here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

They’re 100 percent desperate to get more people in their country, under population is a problem for them. I have seen genuine and very solid applicants get denied and I’ve seen zero efforts get approved so please forget this your quality over quantity. Because the Uk is allowing students come in they’ve lost their lustre? The Uk has always been kind to students but not visitors, it’s just the situation(inflation, lack of employment & insecurity) in this country pushing everyone out that has made it very evident that people are leaving the country. Students have been going to Canada, usa, Uk and other European countries for many years but because a lot of people are struggling to leave at the moment it has made it more evident.

Lol me I’m even tired sef.

He should ask himself if he’s not “quality” enough to be approved at the shortest possible time.

Which one is quality? To hell with their quality

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Letuspraytogod:
There are so many solid applications that gets rejected and some weak ass applications that gets approved.

Someone that none of his generation has ever left
Lagos, they’ll tell the person he’s refused cus of significant ties in canada.

I swear broz na eledumare Dey run am no be all this document
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tessyugbajah:
I have paid the agent. I'm only to balance him 100k left that was after I got my visa he said
The is the reason he did not release it for u he might think u will play smart
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tessyugbajah:
Yes I have done the medical examination and IOM has stated that the result has been submitted.

Then it’s obviously an issue from IRCC themselves.
Ask IOM for a copy then send to London, Nairobi, Abuja and Beijing offices.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
That is what I'm saying. Those applications that look weak ass to you are still approved because the profile matches what they're looking for, but those solid applications are refused because they don't match what they're looking for.

PPR comes easy for people who match the profile they're looking for and that is what I mean by quality. When you study PPRs, you will start to see some patterns. Its quality over quantity for them. They're not trying to approve everyone.

Letuspraytogod:

Someone that none of his generation has ever left Lagos, they’ll tell the person he’s refused cus of significant ties in canada.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
They're not desperate enough to approve everyone who applies. They only approve profiles that match their criteria, and that is what I mean by quality over quantity.

Debbieeeeeee:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
After the medical. I got an email from a London medical report asking me to go back for another. Which I did and then IOM sent me a mail saying that my result came out negative and that I should come back next month 13th for. Which is 2 weeks from now
Thomsyne:

Then it’s obviously an issue from IRCC themselves.
Ask IOM for a copy then send to London, Nairobi, Abuja and Beijing offices.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
No. He should ask himself/herself that “so because he’s approved means he’s quality lol”

Pace6:

Lol me I’m even tired sef.

He should ask himself if he’s not “quality” enough to be approved at the shortest possible time.

Which one is quality? To hell with their quality

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
I know you’re approved so maybe you can tell
Me what they’re looking for “from your application” that’s not in the other person’s application that got rejected.
You should lecture me tho fr

Soon as you understand say na God dey run all these things, you’ll leave quality and documents alone.
They no send anybody papa. Them dey approve and decline anybody. Nothing like quality anywhere

bepositive11:
That is what I'm saying. Those applications that look weak ass to you are still approved because the profile matches what they're looking for, but those solid applications are refused because they don't match what they're looking for.

PPR comes easy for people who match the profile they're looking for and that is what I mean by quality. When you study PPRs, you will start to see some patterns. Its quality over quantity for them. They're not trying to approve everyone.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amarachi199(f): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello. I want to apply for a study visa and want my application to b solid. Pls advise.
1. My bsc is in real estate but I got admission to a college for a pgd cert in business analytics. I didn’t opt for a masters because I have a 2.2. Is the choice of course reasonable in terms of career progression ? I actually want business analytics to be able to make research based decisions in my career.

2. Thé course is 17k. Will 10m in my personal account suffice? My account statement is 4 months old. It can’t be 6 so as to not reveal any lump sum inflow. I also intend to get extra 3m from m’y parent with a gift deed.

3. Can I use aging parents as ties? If one has an ailment and I can show medical records. Is this a strong tie? In addition I’ll use my car And parents assets.

Kindly advise if this suffices . Thanks gurus.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amarachi199(f): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello. I want to apply for a study visa and want my application to b solid. Pls advise.
1. My bsc is in real estate but I got admission to a college for a pgd cert in business analytics. I didn’t opt for a masters because I have a 2.2. Is the choice of course reasonable in terms of career progression ? I actually want business analytics to be able to make research based decisions in my career.

2. Thé course is 17k. Will 10m in my personal account suffice? My account statement is 4 months old. It can’t be 6 so as to not reveal any lump sum inflow. I also intend to get extra 3m from m’y parent with a gift deed.

3. Can I use aging parents as ties? If one has an ailment and I can show medical records. Is this a strong tie? In addition I’ll use my car And parents assets.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by letsfarmnigeria: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tessyugbajah:
I don't know how to go about this. I also continued IOM and the doctor told me same thing. To continue IRCC, but I have no idea how to go about it. Please can I have your contact, please

You have to write an loe just type sample of loe , you will see many samples , your heading will be Appeal for Reconsideration on Submitted Medical Report.
Then you start by praising them that despite their tight work schedule they were able to look into your application to a study visa but however there is an error of judgement , because they decided on your application based on a medical report which IOM claimed to have sent to them and that you also resent same to them but they took a decision claiming they did not see this report.
Then you start by telling the date they requested for your medicals , the follow up date you communicated to IOM , the date IOM responded , the date you also sent them mails with the report .
Try and screenshot the sent messages from your system to them and screenshot shot message from ION response to them .
Then on the last paragraph you explain that you sent the result as they can see from above and it will be unfair to be judged wrongly for what you have clearly done aright with all good intention and wish that the error in judgement can be corrected with the attached proof.
That's all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by letsfarmnigeria: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Tessyugbajah:

I read you were talking about agent , if so you will need your login in details send a web form so discuss with the agent so that you people can get this letter because I know the agent may not want to release your details as he will believe you will not bal him , that's biz but reach a compromise with him because u need the visa more than he needs the money
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Believe as you wish

Letuspraytogod:
I know you’re approved so maybe you can tell
Me what they’re looking for “from your application” that’s not in the other person’s application that got rejected.
You should lecture me tho fr

Soon as you understand say na God dey run all these things, you’ll leave quality and documents alone.
They no send anybody papa. Them dey approve and decline anybody. Nothing like quality anywhere

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Pls how did you order for your GCMS note and when did you order for it, howling does it take to get it?

WiZiggy:
congratulations to all recent ppr holders and my heart goes out to those denied, it is not the end... Brace up, re-strategize and refire, whatever will work for you just DO IT! wether Canada or UK, let there be a plan!

So my application has passed the 13 weeks normal processing time, I got my notes few weeks back and the VO pointed out that my proof of income was NOT PROVIDED, can Y'all imagine Me that included my business registration, MBS, savings account, transaction receipt from my clients etc.

Anyways, to address the issue, I re-uploaded all proof of my income again via webform and emails. I kept resending the mails and webform like every week.
It's been 2 weeks now and no response from IRCC as to whether they have received the documents or not.
Please what's the next step I should take? If I say I am not completely drained by the wait then I'm lying, I'm just rolling on 1% battery � life honestly. The anxiety has eaten deep inside of me and I pray it doesn't get worse �, please all I will appreciate any advice and steps to take. The stress is too much.

June 6th applicant
Biometrics 9th June
Upfront medical 18th may
Medical passed July 4th
Eligibility started July 21st
Bring forward date September 1st( noticed this from my gcms notes)
This is September 25th and yet nothing I'll greatly appreciate your input my NL family
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ay08020407288:

I think those are bad agent I use an agent I paid him 60% an he gave me my log in
But he said if I am given ppr an fail to balance him up He said Allah will ask me an as a Muslim also I no the implication they are not the same
@Justwise Abeg just off this dude username b4 he gets out of control?

His bad intentions dey clear

Plan 1. don almost complete

Plan 2. Give fake PPR testimony like Makano is doing with his plenty accounts

Plan 3. People call him. And he refers them to one almighty agent
That's his plan

Do something before he complete the plan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ehiremen2002: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
I got some question about getting Bsc in Nursing in Canada or Pharmacy.

How easy is this in Canada? and which School ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=EagleEye4040 post=117002103]@Justwise Abeg just off this dude username b4 he gets out of control?

His bad intentions dey clear

Plan 1. don almost complete

Plan 2. Give fake PPR testimony like Makano is doing with his plenty accounts

Plan 3. People call him. And he refers them to one almighty agent
That's his plan

Do something before he complete the plan[/quote

If not that the rules of here is not to use an abusive language I would have say something u will hate in ur life but let me just let it go
But bro are u normal I told you exactly my part.have I told told u have been given ppr before or what exactly is ur problem bro using my number as this have I ever talk to anyone about anything or do I tell u m agent cos I don’t really understand u if I have ever lie let God judge me but if m been sincere broz may obstacle always come ur way even u are pure so shall it be insha Allah
How can U just come here an start accusing someone
U heard what he said before I told him my on view
An Makano or no Makano I don’t know him y will u just come an come online an say rubbish as if ur father owns this thread
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jesusweptoh: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chiziteremary:

Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name

HELLO BRO
SORRY FOR THE QUESTION
HOW OLD ARE YOU FOR YOU TO APPLY FOR UNDERGRADUATE
PLEASE I WILL LOVE TO KNOW
BECAUSE IM 24 and I WANT TO APPLY NOW
SO I WANT TO KNOW IF ITS A NICE IDEAL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzoamaka123: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Did you send the documents before your bring forward date?

I think you should keep sending them the mail sha.

God will come through for you.
WiZiggy:
congratulations to all recent ppr holders and my heart goes out to those denied, it is not the end... Brace up, re-strategize and refire, whatever will work for you just DO IT! wether Canada or UK, let there be a plan!

So my application has passed the 13 weeks normal processing time, I got my notes few weeks back and the VO pointed out that my proof of income was NOT PROVIDED, can Y'all imagine Me that included my business registration, MBS, savings account, transaction receipt from my clients etc.

Anyways, to address the issue, I re-uploaded all proof of my income again via webform and emails. I kept resending the mails and webform like every week.
It's been 2 weeks now and no response from IRCC as to whether they have received the documents or not.
Please what's the next step I should take? If I say I am not completely drained by the wait then I'm lying, I'm just rolling on 1% battery � life honestly. The anxiety has eaten deep inside of me and I pray it doesn't get worse �, please all I will appreciate any advice and steps to take. The stress is too much.

June 6th applicant
Biometrics 9th June
Upfront medical 18th may
Medical passed July 4th
Eligibility started July 21st
Bring forward date September 1st( noticed this from my gcms notes)
This is September 25th and yet nothing I'll greatly appreciate your input my NL family

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by WiZiggy: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
letsfarmnigeria:

This is not easy waiting for good news , but you said your notes states that proof of Income not provided , well if you can I will suggest that you write an LOE explaining the full detail of the type of business you do to get the income after the explanation you now indicate that you attached some proofs of this income that's the receipt to justify this incomes because it's not enough to show account statement and then show receipt without due explanations as per how the business runs to generate such income and this sometimes may happen when the income is assumed to be bigger than the business .
Good luck wishing you the best of outcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzoamaka123: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hi Amarachi,

From the little I know , I don’t think you should use a sick parent as home ties .

The whole process of explaining that someone is available to take care of them while you’re away might not make sense to the VO.

Simple put you have your aged mom to return to etc.

Yes parents assets and your car is a good one

10m should do if your course is for a year.

If your work experience isn’t in business field or data analysis , I’m not sure it’ll be a good idea to go for the course.
Except you can really convince the VO .

Amarachi199:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by biolaowo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hi

My friend is looking for 3 other people that they can all come together to rent a 4 bedroom apartment in Ottawa , very close to bus stop. If you are interested please pm me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by biolaowo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
2 more people
biolaowo:
Hi

My friend is looking for 3 other people that they can all come together to rent a 4 bedroom apartment in Ottawa , very close to bus stop. If you are interested please pm me

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.