Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1278978 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
16 months only.

chose that specific program / course for the following reasons
1. school fees will be relatively cheaper
2. PoF demand will be less, just over 1 year and i can package for the whole stay without the need to work. (canada social welfare system should in anyway whether directly or indirectly fund your study if it is not verifiable scholarship scheme)
3. minimum study time to give me full PGWP
4. demonstrate minimum time required to acquire credential and not be away from work for too long (winks)

skentelelady:

Please is your program 1 year or 2 years?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Demmyoged: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Geerlings:
Please house am convinved for instance if someone go for biometric at VFS office and after getting home and saw a America visa on is passport first page 1, please is this a genius or fake Visa

Are you testing waters here or what? Kindly note this thread is not for cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abeg441: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
olokings:
16 months only.

2. PoF demand will be less, just over 1 year and i can package for the whole stay without the need to work. (canada social welfare system should in anyway whether directly or indirectly fund your study if it is not verifiable scholarship scheme)
4. demonstrate minimum time required to acquire credential and not be away from work for too long (winks)

Please what do you mean by buffer funds?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
I am sure one way or the other, either by email notification records, or simply your profile analytics, there is a record that show your earlier / earliest trade on the platform which is tied to your details. This digital footprint can be used to establish the fact that you have held that portfolio for a significant amount of time, say 6 - 8 months. You will notice i didnt say 4 - 6 months because it may look as if you set up the portfolio to game the Visa Pof Requirements system which i am very sure the VO reviewing your case will frown upon.

joefit4gur:

Thank you for your response oloking. Could you please expatiate on the bolded. The said crypto asset is not bitcoin or eth.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Geerlings: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please let the professional response on this do you think everyone is here for fun

Are you testing waters here or what? Kindly note this thread is not for cruise.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
where did i mention this? Please point me to the reference, so i can understand the context.

Abeg441:

Please what do you mean by buffer funds?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOPAI7(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations

bukinho:
I have been a silent reader who's been following this thread for a a while now. I seek to post this here because when I was on the look out for more information on those who went for Sputum test @ IoM, I couldn't find any here. Below is my timeline for my Canadian Study Permit application.

30-Apr Submitted Application
18-May Did Biometrics
13-Jun Did Upfront Medicals
14-Jun Sputum Test
16-Jun Received request from IRCC for medicals
19-Aug Contacted IoM for results of Sputum test
23-Aug IoM informed me to come for final X-Ray on Sept 13
13-Sep Went for final X-Ray examination
22-Sep Final medical results including X-Ray was sent to IRCC
27-Sep PPR request

For those undergoing Sputum Test, I advise that you reach out to IoM 11 weeks after your Sputum test requesting for your Sputum Test results (if it hasn't been sent) & when you should come for the final X-Ray.

The IoM email address for Lagos are: iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int & IOMLagosClinicalTeam@iom.int

All Thanks Be To God. May he receive all the praise & glory. Below is a snapshot of my timeline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Geerlings:
Please house am convinved for instance if someone go for biometric at VFS office and after getting home and saw a Americn visa on is passport first page 1, please is this a genius or fake Visa
Laughing �...oya over to the gurus o... America visa on passport first page without applying...abi what’s this one saying like this?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOPAI7(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations

Treasure134:

Well prayer worked and still working for me
My testimony was an evidence mi boss
I've got my PPR though but at some point I thought it was the SOP I submitted that worked for me but Omo later I notice say IRCC didn't even receive my SOP and here grace and pray worked for me

I'm not trying to make you dey reason anyhow, but dey try calm and talk for yourself not for others

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOPAI7(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
So sorry for this.
Use this period to thank God and cool off.
It is just a temporary delay.
Winners keep trying. please don't give up.
We will hear your good news soon.

Oluwapelumeedah:
Glory be to God��
june 2 applicant
Eligibility started between 23th-24th of August 2022. After the waiting period, I receive a mail from IRCC today to log into my portal. My application was refused. I felt so sad at first, but what I don't have control over will I kill myself?. I am even greatful to God because I waited for 16 weeks before I got the refusal. What if I had waited for 10 months and I still get refused? I cannot fight IRCC now. For everyone that is expecting ppr may God answer your prayers. For those that were refused may God grant you your PPR on your next attempt.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Geerlings:
Please house am convinved for instance if someone go for biometric at VFS office and after getting home and saw a America visa on is passport first page 1, please is this a genius or fake Visa

Is it dream?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fredisbavk:
IRCC don show boys love. Eligibility in the morning. PPR in the afternoon.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abeg441: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
olokings:

Now onto the mother of them all---- what is your proof of means of financial support (POF)? - state amounts to show tuition + living expense (for full duration of program) + miscelleanous expense + buffer + flight ticket (return). mention any and all spikes in your transactions (lump sums), mention any loan obligations shown as deductions in your accounts (you can even use them as home ties) --- I started with stating that i and my wife will be co-sponsoring this initiative and attached our ONE YEAR bank statements (MBS). stated the source of funds as salary, consulting commissions, partner's sales income, employee emoluments, and other personal excesses.

This is where you said it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
olokings:
make unu tok dis tin here na.
make oda people lern. just no add info weh go make justwiz ban you.
everyone needs to gain from your lessons learned and/or insights.

no dey carry am go do backyard tok like doz ones weh dey play kele-kele unda table.

I know the Rule and I am never a fan of private chat. Knew this since 2015 that I joined.

That Account which I logged in today has been banned again for no just cause. NAIRALAND GCMS NOTE said I posted false information, How?

JustWise has been my enemy but I can live with that.

All I did was posting an address in order not to make mistakes. I only have 5 trials and I reached out to those who has been there before me to help me separate Paul from Barnabas and boom* I got banned.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

I know the Rule and I am never a fan of private chat. Knew this since 2015 that I joined.

That Account which I logged in today has been banned again for no just cause. NAIRALAND GCMS NOTE said I posted false information, How?

JustWise has been my enemy but I can live with that.

All I did was posting an address in order not to make mistakes. I only have 5 trials and I reached out to those who has been there before me to help me separate Paul from Barnabas and boom* I got banned.

That screenshot you attached here clearly stated that ant-spambot banned you but somehow that ant-spambot is justwise?

You quickly write some nonsense on your signature falsely accusing me of something i did not do even as i unbanned you from the spambot?

You are just a perfect example why i don't look back when dealing with certain characters here

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hi NL peepz … since I got denied in 2014 I haven’t been on this platform not until today ,thank God for password recovery option .
I joined this thread I guess at part 3 back then … 8yrs ago I was denied and now I want to reapply , I learnt biometrics valids for 10yrs , that’s cool. Btw dz years I hv had travel history to the uae with 2yrs residence
Hopefully I will be submitting my application next week . Can someone tell me the new trend now in packaging a strong and convincing application for Ircc… back then in 2014 nothing like MBS , but now I’m reading diff comments whereby ppl are talking bout MBS, is it really compulsory? Cos i have enuf savings with a microfinance bank that’s not included in the MBS system , can the bank statement along with reference letter from bank suffix ?
I also read a part of this thread whereby a lot of 2020/21 applicants were complaining bout BVL message coming up before medical request and some talking about receive NSE request from ircc, is same issue still happening so much now ?
Thanks guys while I anticipate your responses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Horlar4th(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please house
How do I order for GMCG Note or what is it called
Note after a visa refusal
How do I order for it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOPAI7(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
I love this good news.
After a while, we finally saw a PPR.
More will come in Jesus name or Insha Allah.

Mojimustapha:
Have been a silent follower on this platform and have been seeing a lot of testimonies and motivational stories which made me want to share mine. At first it was an attempt to try canada study route but God did it for me even with a low CGPA and study gap of 16years. Although am still waiting for 2 children application but God that started will surely finish.

Application submission for me and my 2 kids: July 4th
Upfront Medicals: June 20th
Biometrics: July 16th
PPR: September 6th
Ielts: R:6, w:7.5, s:7,L:6.5

For my 2 children: letter of Authorisation by non accompany parent which was submitted on September 8th and up till now no update yet. Pls what do I do cos am really tensed, the waiting is crazy. Although my program start in January 2023.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
olokings:
16 months only.

Thank you for your well detailed reply. I am in this boat too. I am looking at 2 school for the same program. One is running it for 8months while the other is 2yrs.

I am in a dilemma now. To me 8 months is short but my PoF will cover this wella but I prefer the 2 yrs for 3yrs pgwp. Plan is to apply with the 1st one being shorter and Pof is okay for it and change later

My concern: Is 8 months program not to short to spend like over 10m and return flight expenses?

Please what do you think or suggest?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOPAI7(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations

Amosey:
God came through for me…. He proved Himself mighty and did a supernatural miracle for me.
Got my ppr.
Used an Agent and I had so much issues with her giving me access but she stood her ground.
But now I have my ppr.
Timeline:
June 10 applicant
Biometrics 15th June
Upfront med updated to pass august 4th
Then eligibility review has always been on.
Ppr sept 29th

I pray for all waiting for theirs too. God will come through for you too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
olokings:
I am sure one way or the other, either by email notification records, or simply your profile analytics, there is a record that show your earlier / earliest trade on the platform which is tied to your details. This digital footprint can be used to establish the fact that you have held that portfolio for a significant amount of time, say 6 - 8 months. You will notice i didnt say 4 - 6 months because it may look as if you set up the portfolio to game the Visa Pof Requirements system which i am very sure the VO reviewing your case will frown upon.

Thank you, I understand now. Yes, the blockchain explorer will help with that. I feel kinda comfy now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOPAI7(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is simply a miracle.
Oluwa at work.

lilangel20:
It is PPRRRRRRRR
2nd Time Applicant

Timeline.
First Application -November 21, 2021
Refusal- February 2nd, 2022
Reason: Based on personal asset and financial status.

2nd Application- July 2nd
Eligibility started- August 22nd, 2022
Upfront Medical- August 2, 2022
Medicals passed- August 14
PPR- September 29th

Documents submitted
POF
1. Funding letter (18,000CAD/YEAR) out of which school fees of 4,530cad would be paid
2. Statement of Account (1m)
3. Support letter from brother
4. Employment letter from brother
5. Promotion letter from brother
5. Gift deed from brother ( 700,000)
Home ties
1. Land Documents ( Not in my name)
2. Family pictures
3. Employment letter
4. 2month payslip
5. Leave approval letter ( stating my job is waiting for me)
Others
1. SOP
2. LOE
3. Companys cac
4. Companys tax clearance
5. Award from church

In all, I give glory to God...
This morning, I really poured out my heart to him...

The feeling is amazing...
I pray we all experience this

P: S : I didnt use MBS
Please use MBS O...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by meemeelisco(f): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
CharitoJames:
So guys
Here it is…
Application submitted 5th April
Biometrics done and updated 8th April
Upfront medical updated 11th April
Eligibility 4th May
Ghost updates 9th May, 20th May, 17th July and 16th September
BVL 23rd September
Refusal 24th September

Yes, i was refused… All thanks to God regardless and NO I WILL NOT REAPPLY.

I’m still here, going no where but may not be active because i need to channel my energy elsewhere.

Thank you for sharing your application status. You are such a strong person with great potentials. Don’t give up on your goals. Re-strategize and best of luck in your future.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Simyowe: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS.

Pls what is MBS ?

How long on the average is Canadian student Visa processing time?

CharitoJames:

Yippee!!! Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by meemeelisco(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
meemeelisco:
So happy that real PPR testimonies are flowing today, and congratulations in advance to everyone expecting.

Please, I need a lot of input on this question that I have been wondering about for a while. It is about the GCMS note. I understand it is vital to know how your application is going. But when is the recommended time to apply, putting the processing time in mind?

A. As soon as you submit
B. Midway through the application processing time
C. When the application passes the official processing time
D. When your application gets refused
E. When your application is approved.
F. You don't care for it.

Application submitted since June 24th and no gadamn update from CIC.

I am bringing up these questions again as more people get updates on their application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Simyowe: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello family,

What documents do I need to submit as self sponsor? My salaries are not regular therefore pay slips and bank statement because of irregular salaries are not healthy. Although, I can raise the POF. mk una helep me I beg think a way out. Jah bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by meemeelisco(f): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
To address the issues of Fake PPRs and maintain the purpose of the unique group, I am proposing a standardized format for sharing PPR Status. This way, information can easily be collated, and further data analysis can be performed. You can easily forecast application trends. For example, you will notice eligibility has started for most June applicants recently, including mine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.