Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1240958 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Wealthh:

I can strongly and boldly say this is a fake ppr....you have posted just two posts on this thread since you open this acct...and all you could do is to post ppr straight and praising your agent! And moreover,someone posted this exact profile on this thread... pls you people should be calming down nowwww....
I..........Thank you for your courage.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2022
This is getting weird now. Genuine people will no longer post their ppr's just to avoid being tagged fake. I mean the silent ones.

I'm not saying fake ppr is not possible, but you cant go around throwing accusations at people with no proof whatsoever. People you don't know from anywhere??

At least this last screenshot has a name, so all the fake ppr spotters should find the previous post so we can rest.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Frankielilbaby:

I..........Thank you for your courage.
Funniest part sir,that particular screenshot he posted was posted on this page like two days ago or even yesterday self ,I went bck to look for it and it has been deleted....is not good now..we dnt even know the real ones anymore...plssssssss I’m on my knees let all these stop!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2022
So you want to say that this is the first time on nairaland or this thread in particular that people repost a message twice ? In quick succession? Not like one today, one tomorrow?

That you think something looks suspicious and is fake doesn't mean it is. Those are your thought which you are entitled too. Not facts.

People have been praising agents since I joined this thread in part 18 it's nor a new thing. If the owners of the thread want to change the rules, that's fine. But you can't make people stop praising their agents. Simple.

If I had an agent on this platform I will praise him and nothing will happen

Ocool:

This is pure nonsense. You posted the same thing two times. You look fake. I suggest anybody that praise any agent here should be banned henceforth.

If they need to praise their agents, they should do that privately.

The agents too should be warned to warn their clients not to come here to praise them. The penalty should be that any agent that is praised here by any client should also be banned.

What they are doing here is senseless no matter the excuse anybody wants to give to defend this.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Belxsz:
This is getting weird now. Genuine people will no longer post their ppr's just to avoid being tagged fake. I mean the silent ones.

I'm not saying fake ppr is not possible, but you cant go around throwing accusations at people with no proof whatsoever. People you don't know from anywhere??

At least this last screenshot has a name, so all the fake ppr spotters should find the previous post so we can rest.
If your ppr is genuine,I see no reason why u won’t have the gut to upload it with pride..even with the way your profile will speaks,nobody can criticise you....I’m stating from the obvious... that particular profile is fake..someone posted ppr yesterday and i never attacked him/her ..I have no issues with all these agents Bcs I also used one for my application but why been so desperate to post fake pprs

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2022
This thing you people are doing might not end well. It's better you don't start what you can't finish.
If you chase everyone here away, even yourselves will not remain here too.

You guys are the ones complaining of No PPR, but when they post, you people will still be the first to say it's fake, it's not genuine this and that.
How is it bad for someone to be a silent member? There are people who come here to read up on all pages, like me and not bother asking questions because almost all questions have been answered many times so they work with that. Is it now a crime for them to now come back to this platform that helped them to show their PPR and gratitude?

Some created account just to get information cos the reason to ask question has been sorted, some created to share their story. You people attacking new accounts, should stop. Are you saying no one should join NL again? Did you people not start with a step here.
Then some of you are attacking people for not answering questions, you want everybody to answer questions that might not even have knowledge about in order to form active here and mislead people. The guys answering questions, you people have been thrashing them for weeks now.

I have been following this thread since part 19. Days of Blackman,lilana, aissy, shupy, teemezo, and co. If people thank those that helped them, I see no wrong in that. it is your choice to take it or leave it.
Those ones being praised have never come out to advertise themselves here reason nothing can be held against them.

Someone even made a list of how to send in PPR, so you want someone to sit down and begin to put all that information just because they don't want their PPR to be marked fake, not as if they are sharing money for PPR post here.
If someone says they want to dm, it becomes a problem for you people.

Here will be so dry of PPR, but see it raining in groups cos they don't have power to start explaining their PPR is real or not here. They share with people who will genuinely be happy for them.

Do you know how demoralizing it is to share good news and one person say they don't believe it real. You people should think too.
Someone said cos the person got PPR in July, it is too good to be true. So una never see 11days, 8days? What will you now call that one. Especially the time the new portal was being tested. Applicants were getting decision fast. Liliana2020 got hers in about a month with old portal.

Justwise, the earlier you do something about this the better. The thread is becoming so watery like one person mentioned. Due to unnecessary attacks over unbelievable things.
Person post PPR, if it looks fake to you, swallow your congratulations and allow others congratulate and move on. Some say PPR is fake because they did not post screenshot, nawa o.
If they thank who helped them please allow them, this has been for years and the moderator sees it too.

Some have even turned to PPR detective and officials here and fake account seers without proof yet none of them make contributions here but have done great in derailing the thread. Now I see why people move to groups and are more comfortable there. So many questions asked here have been left unanswered because many have left since this place is becoming tox!c..

Nobody owes anyone landing gist, like one person used as yardstick to also judge real ppr. Not everyone is good at story telling, also, you term someone PPR fake and you want that person to still come and give you landing gist, e no dey work like that.

Please, allow this thread to breathe, I dey visit here steady to read to put myself in order. By reading always and taking my time. I no fit answer wetin I nono cos na information mesef dey find, it Doesn't make me fake when I share my PPR.

This group used to be the most active and educative thread of all student thread but now, it's driving people away, due to some character exhibition here.

May we all get our PPR in good time.
I come in peace, Ire oo

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2022
ThisPower:
This thing you people are doing might not end well. It's better you don't start what you can't finish.
If you chase everyone here away, even yourselves will not remain here too.

You guys are the ones complaining of No PPR, but when they post, you people will still be the first to say it's fake, it's not genuine this and that.
How is it bad for someone to be a silent member? There are people who come here to read up on all pages, like me and not bother asking questions because almost all questions have been answered many times so they work with that. Is it now a crime for them to now come back to this platform that helped them to show their PPR and gratitude?

Some created account just to get information cos the reason to ask question has been sorted, some created to share their story. You people attacking new accounts, should stop. Are you saying no one should join NL again? Did you people not start with a step here.
Then some of you are attacking people for not answering questions, you want everybody to answer questions that might not even have knowledge about in order to form active here and mislead people. The guys answering questions, you people have been thrashing them for weeks now.

I have been following this thread since part 19. Days of Blackman,lilana, aissy, shupy, teemezo, and co. If people thank those that helped them, I see no wrong in that. it is your choice to take it or leave it.
Those ones being praised have never come out to advertise themselves here reason nothing can be held against them.

Someone even made a list of how to send in PPR, so you want someone to sit down and begin to put all that information just because they don't want their PPR to be marked fake, not as if they are sharing money for PPR post here.
If someone says they want to dm, it becomes a problem for you people.

Here will be so dry of PPR, but see it raining in groups cos they don't have power to start explaining their PPR is real or not here. They share with people who will genuinely be happy for them.

Do you know how demoralizing it is to share good news and one person say they don't believe it real. You people should think too.
Someone said cos the person got PPR in July, it is too good to be true. So una never see 11days, 8days? What will you now call that one. Especially the time the new portal was being tested. Applicants were getting decision fast. Liliana2020 got hers in about a month with old portal.

Justwise, the earlier you do something about this the better. The thread is becoming so watery like one person mentioned. Due to unnecessary attacks over unbelievable things.
Person post PPR, if it looks fake to you, swallow your congratulations and allow others congratulate and move on. Some say PPR is fake because they did not post screenshot, nawa o.
If they thank who helped them please allow them, this has been for years and the moderator sees it too.

Some have even turned to PPR detective and officials here and fake account seers without proof yet none of them make contributions here but have done great in derailing the thread. Now I see why people move to groups and are more comfortable there. So many questions asked here have been left unanswered because many have left since this place is becoming tox!c..

Nobody owes anyone landing gist, like one person used as yardstick to also judge real ppr. Not everyone is good at story telling, also, you term someone PPR fake and you want that person to still come and give you landing gist, e no dey work like that.

Please, allow this thread to breathe, I dey visit here steady to read to put myself in order. By reading always and taking my time. I no fit answer wetin I nono cos na information mesef dey find, it Doesn't make me fake when I share my PPR.

This group used to be the most active and educative thread of all student thread but now, it's driving people away, due to some character exhibition here.

May we all get our PPR in good time.
I come in peace, Ire oo
Sir ,Come bck to Make a genuine point if truly the time you registered your account was the time of temenzo and the likes...you opened your acct September 22 and you are here talking about the people I know....mstchewwwwwww! Please dnt make me talk Bcs I would definitely loose my home training....who is saying they shouldn’t post ppr ? My question is why praising agent with jst two posts on your account....funniest part,he said he has tried three times...nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Wealthh:

Sir ,Come bck to Make a genuine point if truly the time you registered your account was the time of temenzo and the likes...you opened your acct September 22 and you are here talking about the people I know....mstchewwwwwww! Please dnt make me talk Bcs I would definitely loose my home training....who is saying they shouldn’t post ppr ? My question is why praising agent with jst two posts on your account....funniest part,he said he has tried three times...nonsense and ingredients

Omo i am not here to banter words with you..if you loose home training, i will do same.laslas them ban us.

So it is a crime to create account on NL? It is a crime to just go through the threads without creating account?
You have no Point.
You took my post on your head cos you got pricked, when i didnt even quote you.
NL made it possible to read the thread without creating account. I had an account which isn't in use anymore cos in can't remember the details to it. I owe you no explanation.
So because you know those guys, no one is permitted to know them again cos account was created today?

My post was for those that have good level of comprehension to read with an open mind cos i meant no harm. Not for you to come acting like no one should know people you know.
You just replied with no point made.
I do not wish to derail this thread to take up pages.
If you cannot comprehend with my post and reply maturedly, then move. I didn't insult anybody or attack anybody.
Where your craze stop na there another person own start.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Hi, though i agree with you, also note that some people have been waiting for months and may not remember all that they submitted with their application, some are too excited to sit and type.

You can refer to the older versions of this thread some of them have a full list of the documents some applicants provided, no two applications are the same some are self sponsored and some take out loans where as some are sponsored by members of their family/work/a close friend and each category have different requirements.

Youtube is also a great place to find information, also ask questions here you will get your answers.
All the best with your application.

Betterlife30:
Please, I want to say something. Please, don't attack me o. I think we are gaining little/nothing from this thread now. People will get PPR and the only thing they will write is it's PPR guys and then put the date they applied, did their biometrics, medicals, the day eligibility review started, etc. The truth is all those are useless. Totally useless, at least to me, I don't know about others. I don't care about the date you did all those, all I care about is how you do it, the documents you submitted, the steps you took when it's getting delayed, how you package your application, etc. Let's stop all this date stuff, nobody is learning anything from it. By the grace of God, when my PPR dropped, I will write everything in details including webforms I sent and what it entails. That's the only way someone with similar profile will know what exactly to do.
I beg of you, let us change and start dropping something meaningful when we receive our PPR. This place is not for show off, we are here to learn. Biko, let's work on that. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwasegun1809: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Pls, how will do that?
It was an agent i used and she's didn't release much info to me.
Thank you

7COLOURS:

Na wa oooo

Make IRCC take am easy with us o

Pls order for your notes and reference

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2022
To anybody using more than one acct to castigate anyone here if not the rules is to not use insulting words I would have cursed!the person but the person will meet their own
But I just pray my ppr comes early I will list abide by the new way of the timeline by dropping everything but I have a message for one particular person till then sha cos by then I may not even come to this thread again
June 29 emilokan
Awa lokan
It will end in praise insha Allah
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2022
ThisPower:

Omo i am not here to banter words with you..if you loose home training, i will do same.laslas them ban us.

So it is a crime to create account on NL? It is a crime to just go through the threads without creating account?
You have no Point.
You took my post on your head cos you got pricked, when i didnt even quote you.
NL made it possible to read the thread without creating account. I had an account which isn't in use anymore cos in can't remember the details to it. I owe you no explanation.
So because you know those guys, no one is permitted to know them again cos account was created today?

My post was for those that have good level of comprehension to read with an open mind cos i meant no harm. Not for you to come acting like no one should know people you know.
You just replied with no point made.
I do not wish to derail this thread to take up pages.
If you cannot comprehend with my post and reply maturedly, then move. I didn't insult anybody or attack anybody.
Where your craze stop na there another person own start.
Na you dem go ban! Bcs you just waka come from nowhere and started ranting and venting ...And if you are one of them, then talk!...I no get issues with you....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shadowchrone: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Hello Gurus,
My application got rejected this morning first time applicant, pls how do i request for GCMS notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Wealthh:

Oga, take several seats. Because the poster registered this month doesn't make their POV invalid. Even you just registered this year and before you check my profile, let me help you, I've been here since 2013.
The poster made a very valid point. This isn't and would not be the first/last time people would post PPR. If you feel its fake, move along.

With all the measures we're taking, for people who are genuinely "silent readers", they would rather just move along when they have gotten the knowledge they want and their PPR. There is certainly no crime in that and nobody will ban them for inactivity. We are to be encouraging others to post PPRs with that they did differently and not sound like it is a MUST or like it is our entitlement because at the end, nobody owes anyone a single thing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2022
oluwasegun1809:
Pls, how will do that?
It was an agent i used and she's didn't release much info to me.
Thank you

I don't know how you people agree with this sort of set up with an agent...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by awele001: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Pls house what is diffrence between SOP and LOE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Wealthh:

Na you dem go ban! Bcs you just waka come from nowhere and started ranting and venting ...And if you are one of them, then talk!...I no get issues with you....

I guess you do not know the meaning of ranting. It was you who ranted.
And replied like you jad isssues with me due to your IQ i guess.
I just aired my own mind just as you have been airinv yours on other people post.

Everyone should do what they want.
Ire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Shadowchrone:
Hello Gurus,
My application got rejected this morning first time applicant, pls how do i request for GCMS notes?

Hey sorry about that. I think Anon123, makano, GCMSwriters should be able to help. You can also go to gcmsnotes [dot] com.
If you don't mind, can you share your profile and timeline? When you applied, documents, etc.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Thomsyne:

Oga, take several seats. Because the poster registered this month doesn't make their POV invalid. Even you just registered this year and before you check my profile, let me help you, I've been here since 2013.
The poster made a very valid point. This isn't and would not be the first/last time people would post PPR. If you feel its fake, move along.

With all the measures we're taking, for people who are genuinely "silent readers", they would rather just move along when they have gotten the knowledge they want and their PPR. There is certainly no crime in that and nobody will ban them for inactivity. We are to be encouraging others to post PPRs with that they did differently and not sound like it is a MUST or like it is our entitlement because at the end, nobody owes anyone a single thing.
You can do well and pass away from my post....You can’t post ppr here and people assume it is fake..because I personally know how active you are on this platform....Dnt attack me here..my post is not for you...so you should take the seat instead
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2022
I agree that this whole fake PPR real PPR thing is dragging and getting out of hand. Let's just ignore them and not like or congratulate them when we feel that they are fake.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Thomsyne:

The only thing i can say is GOD BLESS YOU.

The person just sounded like i must not know those people cos account is new. Who gave the rule that new accounts shouldn't be created. Even the owner of NL knows it must happen. And it's possible to be on NL for years even without an account.
Just jump to reply without wisdom.

Thank you for understanding my point jare.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Thank you *insert standing ovation grin

Permit me to save this
[quote author=olokings post=117112816]as a follow up to putting it out there, i will give an expose' to what my profile looked like and how i packaged my application. Long Post alert.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2022
bepositive11:
I agree that this whole fake PPR real PPR thing is dragging and getting out of hand. Let's just ignore them and not like or congratulate them when we feel that they are fake.

You gett?? Just tag Justwise and go or ignore. All these our dragging won't stop people from creating dummy accounts and posting fake PPRs.
It might easily be a mischievous person trying to just wreak havoc here or on the "agent" in question.

Lets not give attention to things not worthy of them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by awele001: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2022
awele001:

Can anyone answer this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Thomsyne:

You gett?? Just tag Justwise and go or ignore. All these our dragging won't stop people from creating dummy accounts and posting fake PPRs.
It might easily be a mischievous person trying to just wreak havoc here or on the "agent" in question.

Lets not give attention to things not worthy of them.

Let's not even tag Justwise because people will notice it and start attacking you. Let's just drop the whole thing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
awele001:

They're not the same. Thomsyne is right. LOE is an additional document to address refusals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2022
bepositive11:

Let's not even tag Justwise because people will notice it and start attacking you. Let's just drop the whole thing.

I concur.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2022
awele001:

People tout that SOP "Statement of Purpose" is the letter you originally submit explaining your reason to want to study in Canada, why the course, your financials, etc. LOE "Letter of Explanation" on the other hand is an additional letter you add to your application when you are trying to specifically address VO's concerns during a re-application.

I might be wrong but this is what I think the difference is.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2022
1) like I said, it's how you feel and your suspicions. It doesn't make it true

2)People may not want to type long stories or may be chilling until they get their passport it doesn't mean its fake or they aren't proud

3) Saying someone's post is fake won't stop people posting fake pprs. Is it not better to ignore or use tact to ask some questions that will unravel the fakeness?

4) Again, it's unfair to accuse people of things with no proof. That should be left to Nigerian police

5) Maybe you guys have good intentions, but its no longer coming across as such. And your "good intention " is making this place toxic

Wealthh:

If your ppr is genuine,I see no reason why u won’t have the gut to upload it with pride..even with the way your profile will speaks,nobody can criticise you....I’m stating from the obvious... that particular profile is fake..someone posted ppr yesterday and i never attacked him/her ..I have no issues with all these agents Bcs I also used one for my application but why been so desperate to post fake pprs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by awele001: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Thomsyne:

People tout that SOP "Statement of Purpose" is the letter you originally submit explaining your reason to want to study in Canada, why the course, your financials, etc. LOE "Letter of Explanation" on the other hand is an additional letter you add to your application when you are trying to specifically address VO's concerns during a re-application.

I might be wrong but this is what I think the difference is.

But is it okay to explain ur home ties issue in the statement of purpose, and explaining other documents u sumited

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.