Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1248109 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2022
My application got approved after 12 attempts. PPR dropped this morning. Thanks to Charito. I will come back with details.

Una no fit waste my data with re-occurring PPR wey no too legit. I come dey reason why I open up about my refusal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2022
bepositive11:

Let's not even tag Justwise because people will notice it and start attacking you. Let's just drop the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2022
CharitoJames:
My application got approved after 12 attempts. PPR dropped this morning. Thanks to Charito. I will come back with details.

Una no fit waste my data with re-occurring PPR wey no too legit. I come dey reason why I open up about my refusal

Charito, you did not do wrong in sharing your refusal. You are a strong woman indeed for taking all the bash which is passed now.
Just look on the bright side. Things will work out for good.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Please stop posting long rants. I'm not reading them.

ThisPower:

Tagging him sef will do nothing and even make people angry
Like you cant tell if it's fake or not. Cos how many people own you wan tag?
Also, put yourself in the shoes of the person. You share ppr and i tag moderator to ban or delete you cos I FEEL its fake. It makes no meaning.

Back in those previous thread when this place was still SANE, what people were after was timeline to know the month ircc has started attending to and also documents to put themselves in check which is what people have been posting till now but it is still termed fake.
now people are asking them to post when they received ghost update when it's not everyone that understands what it means or when eligibility started, etc. And every application is different. What works for ayo might or will not works for buknor.
If it is fake to you, make we leave m and congratulate the one that you feel is real without making any one feel bad. The posters have fufilled their desire to give back to the forum by sharing their ppr.
No be our family house be this na public forum with people from different place, with different mentality, emotions etc we should understand that too and accommodate.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2022
olokings:
consider as a differentiator, what is the unique outcome of one program over the other? which is more aligned with your prior degree, and career. obviously as you infered, 2 year study seems a more reasonable expense for that amount of money than an 8 months program, mostly when the amount you are spending is not less than 1/3 of your total bank balance.

You should also consider, the sunk cost should you apply for 8 months then attempt to change program later on. I don't know what the school's refund policy is like when you voluntarily withdraw from the program at the start of the session. Trust me, you wont be the first to try and pull this, hence the school management must have learned and tweaked their policy to protect their interest.

in conclusion, consider the total cost of the strategy (directly applying for the 2 years, or applying for 8 months & withdrawing afterwards) and the weight of the value proposition + career alignment then take a decision. Las las, it is a pill you must swallow. I can only tell you the color whilst looking at what you are showing me, na you go still taste weda e bitter or sweet when you put am for mouth.. lol

ciao

Thank you. Both schools have the same.program. The program is in line with my present career.

I guess the 8 months js like fast track with few courses while the 2 year school has more courses. I will have to source for more fund so go for the 2 years.

Thank you once again. Let me try my best possible and leave the rest to Baba. Las las i will testify to His glory
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluobi(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=ThisPower post=117132478]This thing you people are doing might not end well. It's better you don't start what you can't finish.
If you chase everyone here away, even yourselves will not remain here too.

God bless you for this post. I registered on this platform since 2012, but I did not know about this particular thread until last year.

The moment I knew about this thread, I had to backtrack to earlier parts, did a lot of research, screen grab as much information as I needed.

To the glory of God, with the information I gathered here, we applied for my wife's study visa in April, she got her PPR in July. She is in Canada, as we speak now. She is a first time applicant, and I remember sharing the good news here.

Please note that I never contributed for one day, after all, there is hardly anything new to add to what the 'Gurus' already have on the thread. Don't limit yourself to this part only, please backtrack to earlier parts, almost all the questions you have, had been answered in the past.

The problem of an average Nigerian is that they don't like reading, and they don't like stressing themselves. That's where the agents come in, let nobody blame the agents, as long as they are genuine. I also see nothing wrong in praising the agents here, after all nobody is forcing anyone to patronise them.

Let me stress here that I did not use any agent, and I can confidently say the information on this thread(including earlier parts), is enough for anyone to package their application on their own. Not just that, in fact the information is enough to make you an agent, if you chose to be one.

Let's not derail this thread please.

I come in peace!

Ire o!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amilolo: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Hello everyone! Please in filling the IMM Form 5257 for a study permit, what option should i take for where they asked for type of visa requested, Visitor or Transit? I didnt fill the form initially, but i was asked to fil land upload it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2022
bepositive11:
Please stop posting long rants. I'm not reading them.

You are one of the problems of this thread. If you cannot accommodate people then this thread will water away.
I never quoted you in any way or responded to any of your post. If you dnt want to read my reply to others please move along.
A little respect for others here is valued.
This is just so unnecessary from you and i do not know what to do with this information.
I hope you get better.

Modified... i just saw it was you i responed to. Thought it was thomysne.

Will delete and send to the person who first made the suggestion to tag moderator.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2022
bepositive11:

Some schools have programs with 8 months as the official duration. These programs are only eligible for 8 months PGWP. Some schools have programs with 1 year as the official duration but the actual duration is 8 months. These programs are eligible for a 1 year PGWP.

I suggest that you apply for a 1 year program then when you go to Canada, apply for another 1 year program and extend your study permit. Don't apply for any program that is officially an 8 month program. It's not worth the risk.

Okay. Thank you for the bolded. The school stated it : 8 month official.

I wish I could get 1 year in my preferred province for my desired program. I will search again

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Thomsyne:

You gett?? Just tag Justwise and go or ignore. All these our dragging won't stop people from creating dummy accounts and posting fake PPRs.
It might easily be a mischievous person trying to just wreak havoc here or on the "agent" in question.

Lets not give attention to things not worthy of them.

Tagging him sef will do nothing and even make people angry
Like you cant tell if it's fake or not. Cos how many people own you wan tag?
Also, put yourself in the shoes of the person. You share ppr and i tag moderator to ban or delete you cos I FEEL its fake. It makes no meaning.

Back in those previous thread when this place was still SANE, what people were after was timeline to know the month ircc has started attending to and also documents to put themselves in check which is what people have been posting till now but it is still termed fake.
now people are asking them to post when they received ghost update when it's not everyone that understands what it means or when eligibility started, etc. And every application is different. What works for ayo might or will not works for buknor.
If it is fake to you, make we leave m and congratulate the one that you feel is real without making any one feel bad. The posters have fufilled their desire to give back to the forum by sharing their ppr.
No be our family house be this na public forum with people from different place, with different mentality, emotions etc we should understand that too and accommodate.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2022
awele001:

But is it okay to explain ur home ties issue in the statement of purpose, and explaining other documents u sumited

Yeah, very essential. Explain like you they do not even understand some of the documents sef.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Both you and wealthh, if we were here fighting fake ppr and no fake ppr in part 18 when i joined, you and wealthh that joined august and march 2022 respectively may not find this thread attractive let alone informative.

This thing has been said over and over again, if you suspect a fake ppr, ignore it and don't congratulate the person. Bro you cannot stop online fraud even FBI no fit. Enough sensitization has already been done here in regards to fake ppr, dubious agents, scammers etc

New applicants are encouraged to ask all their questions here and not private chat anyone, not even the self-acclaimed gurus.

This thread has been derailed so much by more than 20 pages.

Ocool:

This is pure nonsense. You posted the same thing two times. You look fake. I suggest anybody that praise any agent here should be banned henceforth.

If they need to praise their agents, they should do that privately.

The agents too should be warned to warn their clients not to come here to praise them. The penalty should be that any agent that is praised here by any client should also be banned.

What they are doing here is senseless no matter the excuse anybody wants to give to defend this.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aboki1859(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2022
I have a question @Guru in NL

1. I did not submit my family birth certificate. I only submitted their Passport Biodata pages
Any implication for this ?

To my June applicant any update ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
So this is why you're on this thread, to make sure nobody posts fake ppr.
To make sure no new moniker praises an agent?
KAI
God Abeg, bless me and all other hopefuls with ppr, it's time i left this thread cos i'm long overdue
Wealthh:

Sir ,Come bck to Make a genuine point if truly the time you registered your account was the time of temenzo and the likes...you opened your acct September 22 and you are here talking about the people I know....mstchewwwwwww! Please dnt make me talk Bcs I would definitely loose my home training....who is saying they shouldn’t post ppr ? My question is why praising agent with jst two posts on your account....funniest part,he said he has tried three times...nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2022
amila20042001:
Both you and wealthh, if we were here fighting fake ppr and no fake ppr in part 18 when i joined, you and wealthh that joined august and march 2022 respectively may not find this thread attractive let alone informative.

This thing has been said over and over again, if you suspect a fake ppr, ignore it and don't congratulate the person. Bro you cannot stop online fraud even FBI no fit. Enough sensitization has already been done here in regards to fake ppr, dubious agents, scammers etc

New applicants are encouraged to ask all their questions here and not private chat anyone, not even the self-acclaimed gurus.

This thread has been derailed so much by more than 20 pages.

Hanty,this is my first time of ranting on fake pprs......make everyone face what they are here for then...dnt attack me...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2022
amila20042001:
KAI
God Abeg, bless me and all other hopefuls with ppr, it's time i left this thread cos i'm long overdue
Face your front and leave my post...I’m entitled to my opinion....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Is this person Seun? Because I don’t understand why he hasn’t be blocked or banned
Wealthh:

Sir ,Come bck to Make a genuine point if truly the time you registered your account was the time of temenzo and the likes...you opened your acct September 22 and you are here talking about the people I know....mstchewwwwwww! Please dnt make me talk Bcs I would definitely loose my home training....who is saying they shouldn’t post ppr ? My question is why praising agent with jst two posts on your account....funniest part,he said he has tried three times...nonsense and ingredients
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
gaeul:
Is this person Seun? Because I don’t understand why he hasn’t be blocked or banned
Seun ko Tope ni��...abegiii no ban me o...I’m just saying from my own perspectives....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2022
skentelelady:

Okay. Thank you for the bolded. The school stated it : 8 month official.

I wish I could get 1 year in my preferred province for my desired program. I will search again

Thanks

You're welcome. I hope your search will be successful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2022
@all

Please let’s not derail this thread arguing about fake or no fake PPR, when you see one that looks fake just report it, don’t quote the post, I will sort it out.

And to those coming here to thank agents that helped you in private…I will remove your posts because that is considered as an ad.

If you contacted an agent privately and pay for his/her services then thank the agent privately too when you get your visa. Please don’t come to promote the agent .

Thank you

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Because Nairaland is helping so many people get PPR via DIY and with some in house experienced people, those agent that charged hundred of thousands for basically nothing are now planting people here to sow seed of discord….Fake PPR Olokpa una well done cos This thread must stand…

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2022
As it should be!!! Cos my tired is tired
justwise:
@all

Please let’s not derail this thread arguing about fake or no fake PPR, when you see one that looks fake just report it, don’t quote the post, I will sort it out.

And to those coming here to thank agents that helped you in private…I will remove your posts because that is considered as an ad.

If you contacted an agent privately and pay for his/her services then thank the agent privately too when you get your visa. Please don’t come to promote the agent .

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Thank you!!! But which rule number should we enter when reporting?

justwise:
@all

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wealthh: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2022
justwise:
@all

Thank you
God bless you for this!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2022
amila20042001:
KAI

Blv me if my ppr drop am out of here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2022
QED, Simple!
justwise:
@all

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2022
justwise:
@all

Thank you

Thank you very much.
Please, when people begin to report PPRs cos they FEEL it's fake to them and they can't waka pass, kindly use your own description and instinct to handle such case. You have been here for so long to know the truth.
Nobody will be happy to take out time to type their ppr then it gets deleted cos someone reports it as fake due to their feelings and unsatisfaction, cos one thing,one thing is missing.

I just hope this thread goes back to how it was before where ppr was a thing of joy to see without bitterness.

Back to my silent member mode.
Ire ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.