Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246315 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
bepositive11:

No, I don't get it... which words? "Just remove"? If it was that, as I said, I wouldn't have spoken like that if the person was asking for himself.

If it was the latter sentence about "Nigerian accent", I would say that's the bitter truth. Only for "English teaching" though
Whatever I don't have the strength or will power to argue with you. Uchenation has corrected you, Charitojames has complained about you and I tried to explain in friendly terms.

See my dear, in life when one person says something it is fine to ignore them but when two or more people says the same thing then it is time to re evaluate yourself. Take your correction and move on. This bitter truth you are talking about, have you been to Canada and gone to all the schools there before concluding that there is no Nigerian English teacher teaching in any high school or kindergarten there? I am very sure you haven't neither have you googled you just assumed and spoke. I get that Nigeria cannot be compared to other countries in some things but sometimes we just might surprise you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kingarike: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good day
Please I want to confirm after medical request and it been updated to pass do they still do eligibility review and what are the odds of me getting a ppr
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
@ Pgirl08,

You can send to IRCC through a Webform using below link

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/clientcontact/en/application

I hope this helps!.

Pgirl08:
Me too am on that table.. i applied since August and am going to connestoga. I have pleaded for more time ti pay my first semester fees.quote author=Grubsk post=117269741]Please I need help, I submitted my application in August, and Stanbic decided to answer me after 3 months of waiting. My school has confirmed payment and they have shared the receipt with me.
How do I send my proof of payment (1st-semester school fees receipt) using the new portal? Am I to send an email or submit it as an additional document?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kingarike:
Good day
Please I want to confirm after medical request and it been updated to pass do they still do eligibility review and what are the odds of me getting a ppr
Thank you
If you got a medical request which has been updated it is just a matter of time till PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kingarike: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Frankielilbaby:

If you got a medical request which has been updated it is just a matter of time till PPR

Okay thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by onostricia: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
shebaa:

Can we just form a closed group for we d fanshawe college applicants so as to carry ourselves along?
I just got my admission letter too 3rd of oct for may 2023 intake, still looking for a fastest link of Form A to pay my first semester tuition which must be paid within 30days

This will be nice pls add me too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
@ Kingarike,

Medical request/exam is just one of the indices deployed by IRCC, they will need to assess if you are eligible (eligibility review) which may not be limited to ascertain:

1.) If there's a career progression.......purpose of study.Your program of interest should be able to align with your first degree/certificate or your working experience etc.

2.) If you have the capacity to fund your study.Funds available in your bank statement should be able to cover your living expenses for atleast one year(10kCAD +Tuition fees+Miscellaneous atleast 4kCAD). You will also be required to demonstrate (in your SOP) how you intend to foot your bills for the next year should you be running morethan a year program.

3.) If your choice of program is worth the expenses involved and so on.

The odds depends largely on the above and how you articulate your thoughts in your Statement of Purpose (SOP)

I will STRONGLY advise you take out time and go through the 1st page of this thread and the previous thread for more guide. All the information you will ever need to pull through are here.Spare time to dig deeper for insight!!!!!!!!

I hope this helps.

Kingarike:
Good day
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
I have watched A LOT of Canadian documentaries, so I know what I'm talking about. Again, not just "Nigerian English teacher", a "Nigerian English teacher with a Nigerian accent". If it's a Nigerian English teacher who talks with a Canadian accent, s/he won't have any problem at all.

Before you judge me by what Charito and Uchenation have said, go through their history of conversations with me and with each other. And FYI, I toned down my aggressive tone with Charito when I realised that she didn't mean to sound rude to me.

Anyway, I'm not going to waste my time explaining myself to you. People who know me know me as a very nice person, so some strangers' opinions online means nothing to me. I don't know you either.

What I will say about you is that I like that you're not afraid to challenge people when you feel they've said something wrong.

Anyway, I'm done here. Let's not drag this. Have a good day.

Frankielilbaby:

Whatever I don't have the strength or will power to argue with you. Uchenation has corrected you, Charitojames has complained about you and I tried to explain in friendly terms.

See my dear, in life when one person says something it is fine to ignore them but when two or more people says the same thing then it is time to re evaluate yourself. Take your correction and move on. This bitter truth you are talking about, have you been to Canada and gone to all the schools there before concluding that there is no Nigerian English teacher teaching in any high school or kindergarten there? I am very sure you haven't neither have you googled you just assumed and spoke. I get that Nigeria cannot be compared to other countries in some things but sometimes we just might surprise you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ay08020407288:

Bro pls don’t do this you already started this I beg you in the name of Allah pls don’t quit at this time that role of a thing you are doing is really helpful

Sorry bro... but would you like to take over? You just have to update the list when you're reading through comments. It doesn't take much time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
bepositive11:
Hi @all

I'm taking a break from this thread. I want to take a break from this whole Canada student visa thing. It's becoming an unhealthy obsession. I will just distract myself with other things until my PPR lands -- I still have weeeeks to go.

Meanwhile, I've updated the roll call without the closing square brackets. Anyone who's interested can continue where I stopped. Just copy and paste the text, then add back the closing square brackets.

The goal was to update it daily and repost the updated version every Monday.

https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/329#117219201
Why now, please let's sheath our swords and coexist in peace. Whether we like it or not, we draw strength from our various experiences.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
@Bepositive11 and Frankielibaby, I have much admiration for you guys. Can you guys just kiss and make up. All these banters are not necessary, take corrections from one another and move on. And by the way I'm posting my full timeline tomorrow morning, you wouldn't want to miss it. Still busy at work, love and light

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ay08020407288:

Congrats toyin may the land of Canada full of honey bless you
Thanks so much, be expectant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pastmon:
congratulations!!
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
femo86:

Congrats.........

You applied alone, do make your family come meet u ooo
Yes ooooooo, you already know the drill lolllz. Anxiety is real. Thank you jare
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Frankielilbaby:

Awwwww my eligibility review start date mate. I tap from your glory today this week will not end without testimony from me.

My darling, be expectant you are next. I say a big amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Victoriousbabe2: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
I saw your response, there was nothing wrong or rude about what you said, sometimes the way people read meaning to words doesn't exactly sound that way when you are standing face to face with the person. I actually laughed when I read your response @ "just remove English teacher"
bepositive11:

No, I don't get it... which words? "Just remove"? If it was that, as I said, I wouldn't have spoken like that if the person was asking for himself.

If it was the latter sentence about "Nigerian accent", I would say that's the bitter truth. Only for "English teaching" though

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
KimberleyNl:
Congratulations sis, the wait is over.

Yeps Yeps, the wait is over. Need to log off now. Thank you @ all.
Much love
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
olutoyiin:
My people My people its PPR time!!!

I'm overjoyed.

Full timeline coming soon

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thefil: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Aww! It is well.
Order for GCMS notes. Get the notes and refire.
It will end in praise
Laborah:
I was refused today

May 18 applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Niaso:
Ayeee

Have u gotten your visa?

Heyyyyy No I haven’t applied yet. Waiting for the POF to mature.

Did you apply already ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thefil: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations
olutoyiin:

I'm overjoyed.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
olutoyiin:

I'm overjoyed.

Wow!!! Congratulations

I am so so happy for you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elsodje(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good afternoon guys

I have gone through this thread and I must say it’s really engaging and informative
Please I would like to get info on schools for post graduate diploma(not expensive ones)

I would appreciate responses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Munando: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good Afternoon!

Please any June 10th applicant still awaiting PPR?
Anxiety wan finish me for here...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jafian: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Munando:
Good Afternoon!

Me ooooo
I got this correspondence letter yesterday since then nothing oooo. I have been thinking
Omo it’s not easy

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Victoriousbabe2:
I saw your response, there was nothing wrong or rude about what you said, sometimes the way people read meaning to words doesn't exactly sound that way when you are standing face to face with the person. I actually laughed when I read your response @ "just remove English teacher"

I too was laughing when I wrote it grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Munando:
Good Afternoon!

My Dear, you are not alone.

June 9th applicant

I no dey sleep well again, na so so headache

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
olutoyiin:
Why now, please let's sheath our swords and coexist in peace. Whether we like it or not, we draw strength from our various experiences.

No, seriously. My obsession with Canadian student visa is unhealthy. I need a break. I think about it when I wake up, when I'm eating, when I'm travelling, when I'm about to sleep. I even dream about it grin

Abeg, let's allow someone else to take charge. I'm sure there someone else here who can take over.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
bepositive11:

No, seriously. My obsession with Canadian student visa is unhealthy. I need a break. I think about it when I wake up, when I'm eating, when I'm travelling, when I'm about to sleep. I even dream about it grin

Abeg, let's allow someone else to take charge. I'm sure there someone else here who can take over.

See me laughing at you here

Easy Bro., you will surely testify.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
7COLOURS:

See me laughing at you here

Easy Bro., you will surely testify.

Thank you bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello all,

Breakfast from IRCC was served hot this morning, it's back to the drawing board.
Got my notes a few weeks back, I think they were not able to make out part of my POF, one of my account statements was not in the MBS format and the version I uploaded was not clear, though I sent the clear version via mail and webform more than once.
I even sent the MBS version with a letter of explanation last night grin

Congrats to all who got their PPR and to those still waiting hang in there.

Let me go back to youtube and master how to write LOE and arrange my documents well.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please o, do people no longer use the new portal??
Every screenshot I’ve seen in a while here has been GCKey �

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.