Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1241220 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kikivanxx: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
oyefhunke:

Thanks ....pls how do I book an appointment or go about

Google IOM and get their call number. Call them and book via call.

I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hi so I was able to do it on their app tho. But I’d like to confirm if you also have a 45mins layover at Dublin. Mine did
Joedave25:
@ daffy22,

Their app is very unstable.I couldn't use it last week I tried but I was able to book using their site.I advise you use their web and do the booking.

I hope this helps.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hi. Did you pass through Dublin?
lilangel20:
Yes, I have. Went to their office to pay because my master card wasn't working

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by socially4fun: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Apologies if this question has been asked before, if it has, please point me to an answer.

Is it advisable to close existing express entry application before applying for study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Please is anyone aware of what the current study permit processing time is like? I am to resume school in Jan 2023 and I did my biometric on the 10th of August 2022 and till date no update for the IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by timigreene(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bobomaigida:

Please [b]LAMBTON [/b]does not allow deferral, if your SP doesn't come out on time, you either join classes online or withdraw from the programme. Anyone wishing to apply to the college should note this.

The good thing about them is that they respond to applications within 72 hours grin grin

Thanks for this information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tgbengus151:
Okay. I can volunteer to create a Fanshawe college students whatsapp group to keep each other updated. If you are a prospective Fanshawe college student like myself and you feel interested, you can quote this or mail me.

P.S: if there is any older active Fanshawe college whatsapp group on ground already, kindly holla so we can hop in.

I am a prospective fanshawe student and would like to join the WhatsApp group. This is my email iheanachocharlie@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anelsta: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Goodday everyone, After this what's next??

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2022
NSE is coming back

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DejiiiiB: 12:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
Have you done upfront medicals?
Have you been mailing them constantly?

Thank you for your reply

I already book an appointment date for my upfront medical

Have been sending them mails since the beginning of this month too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iluyomade11: 1:54am On Oct 20, 2022
coolmyke001:

DROP YOUR NUMBER 08036605190

Can you pls add me too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lolathegenie: 2:01am On Oct 20, 2022
I did
It was a refuel stop sha
daffy22:
Hi. Did you pass through Dublin?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kikivanxx: 2:17am On Oct 20, 2022
chuksinfotech:
Please how do you people jubilate when you get your PPR?

I am fasting, weak and dumbfounded to even shout and be happy. Brethren, Indeed God's time is the best.

It is finally here

Congratulations. May you find favor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kikivanxx: 2:30am On Oct 20, 2022
socially4fun:
Apologies if this question has been asked before, if it has, please point me to an answer.

Is it advisable to close existing express entry application before applying for study permit?

No, both applications can run simultaneously.

Let me be the first to congratulate you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by buzzy03: 2:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Buuukoooo: 3:05am On Oct 20, 2022
Welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ola76421: 4:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Same here.

SoftdudeKay:
Hi guys,

I am unable to book a date for my upfront medical. The website keeps saying try again later. And, I’ve been trying it for days but it’s the same. Please, am I the only one seeing this or not? And what can I do about it?

Kindly help a loyal brother.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Onaliaku: 5:14am On Oct 20, 2022
IRCC Breakfast is the worst thing you can wish your enemies, reading something like this scare me. How can you be fighting with someone that is passing through a Breakfast from IRCC and still have the mind to say this?

I don't know y'all, I don't know what started this but nawa for whoever that wrote this. This is how ppl incur a course that will be following you for life just because you laughed at people's pain. If you no chop Breakfast in this your application, no how you must chop am in one way or the other. Karma is a bitch

To James, calm down and reapply whenever you can. It is not easy, especially when we’re on the same race trying to get to the greener side. This whole thing shows that witchcraft is everywhere, always tell yourself that this is not your fault and you're not a failure. I know you can do this, I wish you the best in your exams.

I wish everyone in this fight will retrace their steps and see where they're wrong, if you ego couldn't allow you to apologize publicly, please dm each other individually. It's good to have peace of mind and be there for each other in this journey, let's bring that back. It only takes one person to start and another will follow. Goodluck guys

Nadingo:
Continue enjoying your breakfast B. If you don't change, I'm assuring the next application won't be different from this because Karma is real cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drpepper59: 5:48am On Oct 20, 2022
daffy22:
Hi.Did you pass through Dublin?
when will you be leaving
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Onaliaku: 5:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Chai this life eh tue

rahmeekadigz:
I clocked you bitch.i am a full grown woman and if you need more proof check my Instagram...I have nothing to proof to you or anyone..I'm done bye Mr special needs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2022
chuksinfotech:
Please my biometrics was done at the Abuja VFS office in September 2020.

Do I need to still pay any amount to them?

No. You don't have to pay and you don't have to do it again. Biometrics last for 10 years.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2022
socially4fun:

You don't have to close your existing EE account but you'll have to emphasise that you'll return to Nigeria after you complete your studies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2022
Stifflah09:
Please is anyone aware of what the current study permit processing time is like? I am to resume school in Jan 2023 and I did my biometric on the 10th of August 2022 and till date no update for the IRCC.

Expect your application to take 13 weeks or more.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2022
anelsta:
Goodday everyone, After this what's next??

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Background check completed
Next we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
Any upfront medical may be updated Next.
Background checks will be completed without notification.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Oh okay.
lolathegenie:
I did
It was a refuel stop sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MzMisty: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2022
Hi, Please anyone applied for Winter 2023 Centennial Colleg- story Art Campus. I submitted my application 2nd week in September. My Medicals have been updated but my eligibility has not started. Anyone with similar experience? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Good morning. Please does anyone here have an idea how to go about getting BTA from GTbank? Their branch in my location is not giving me enough information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2022
Ppr scarce this week
Ircc Dey whyne us oooo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2022
Ola76421:

Same here.

Send them an email to help you book it, they will book it for you with your preferred date.

iomabujamedicalbooki@iom.int

The email above if for their Abuja centre. I did mine yesterday.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Hi lovely and blessed family,

I have a concern please.

I actually didn’t pay attention to the information on my application status when I newly submitted my application then not until later. So, I am unable to differentiate between the messages on each of the steps if it was the same as of when I submitted newly. For instance, “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” Can someone please tell me what could have been the message there at the initial stage of submission instead of this. Let us not just be mistaking their information and misinform or misguide ourselves because, if this is still the same message it shows just immediately after submitting an application, then we can’t say they’re processing or they’ve completed the step.

Kindly differentiate please if you have the information.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Good morning. Please does anyone here have an idea how to go about getting PTA from GTbank? Their branch in my location is not giving me enough information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2022
SoftdudeKay:
Hi lovely and blessed family,

I have a concern please.

I actually didn’t pay attention to the information on my application status when I newly submitted my application then not until later. So, I am unable to differentiate between the messages on each of the steps if it was the same as of when I submitted newly. For instance, “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” Can someone please tell me what could have been the message there at the initial stage of submission instead of this. Let us not just be mistaking their information and misinform or misguide ourselves because, if this is still the same message it shows just immediately after submitting an application, then we can’t say they’re processing or they’ve completed the step.

Kindly differentiate please if you have the information.

Thanks for the clarification.

This is the application info at the top of your application profile page, it is generic and doesn't change.

Your focus should be on the actual processing stages downwards. They will let you know when your biometrics is updated, when your medicals is processed and updated, if any other document is needed from you, when your eligibility review starts etc. These stages are updated with time stamps letting you know the date they were updated.

You can't tell the exact stage your app is at any moment, you just have to trust their process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Ajebogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.