Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219230 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sheyman56: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please, does people that gets ghost updates eventually gets approved? I would like to know...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
AbionaT:

bepositive11, thank you so much I really appreciate.

I have applied again to NBCC, although it's January 2024, I hope it doesn't matter?
And also at the lookout to FANSHAWE COLLEGE and CENTENNIAL college for their admission anyone that comes first.
And if God decided to bring PPR then I will continue with NBCC, I pray everything align together for my good. Amen

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Yes, it doesn't matter. January 2024 is ok, but you can go with the first admission that comes as you said.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello guys, who applied in October ? I want to know who is in same bus with me smiley,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Xsw1: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Has anyone gotten ppr from new portal any august applicants I regret using that new portal seems most people getting ppr here use the old portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
amila20042001:
Hi guys
I want to apply SOWP and study permits for my wife and children respectively.
Can I use my existing GCKey for the application or my wife should open a new GCKey and apply for herself and the kids.

Guys your input is highly appreciated.

Yes, you can use your existing Gckey.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yhn1:

New portal or old portal

Old
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
femmybet:
Congratulation
Mine is next in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Manydethink: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dolaqueen:
Praise God a friend’s friend just got his visa approved and he use his sponsorship Microfinance bank���� I pray mine is soon by God grace, As long as your microfinance bank account is legit, guess we’ve got a chance

We will recieve positive news in Jesus name . Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SimpleasABC: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Xsw1:
Has anyone gotten ppr from new portal any august applicants I regret using that new portal seems most people getting ppr here use the old portal

Long Post Alert ⚠️

Don't think that way,whether a New Portal or Old portal,whether you submit the rightful documents with borgus available funds couple with the fact that you have even paid tuition, an application that will be approved will be approved/Refused if you dont do one thing.
1. Change your prayer,forget about your application,Sit down look at your life and your parent life there is always a convant you have to break.
Even Jesus christ,with the fact that he was the son of God,his family Convant did not allow him to remember is calling until like 30yrs of his age..so for long Jesus was wandering doing nothing not until he went for 40 days fasting and prayer before the convant was broken..So think deeply,forget IRCC presently,Pray that any convant that is actually causing a delay in your life whether the one you caused yourself or from your family should be broken IJN.
From there see what God will do,there is something you have to break,
I'm not a pastor or a prophet but my attention was called to your messg cuz I'm a silent reader here and I have my own applicatn pending too..So is not like I'm free for whatever that I'm facing too.but if you are a Christian and you go deep into the bible check those holy people that we pray with that name,Abraham,Isaac,Jacob etc there is a battle that affect them which is the battle of Convant.
Shalom.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Xsw1: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
SimpleasABC:

Long Post Alert ⚠️

Don't think that way,whether a New Portal or Old portal,whether you submit the rightful documents with borgus available funds couple with the fact that you have even paid tuition, an application that will be approved will be approved/Refused if you dont do one thing.
1. Change your prayer,forget about your application,Sit down look at your life and your parent life there is always a convant you have to break.
Even Jesus christ,with the fact that he was the son of God,his family Convant did not allow him to remember is calling until like 30yrs of his age..so for long Jesus was wandering doing nothing not until he went for 40 days fasting and prayer before the convant was broken..So think deeply,forget IRCC presently,Pray that any convant that is actually causing a delay in your life whether the one you caused yourself or from your family should be broken IJN.
From there see what God will do,there is something you have to break,
I'm not a pastor or a prophet but my attention was called to your messg cuz I'm a silent reader here and I have my own applicatn pending too..So is not like I'm free for whatever that I'm facing too.but if you are a Christian and you go deep into the bible check those holy people that we pray with that name,Abraham,Isaac,Jacob etc there is a battle that affect them which is the battle of Convant.
Shalom.

Are you for real

We are talking serious business hear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Xsw1: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
apeja2017:

Old

Another old portal …. Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thanks for the response.
I have 4 kids, would I apply for all of them one by one, I'm kind of confused about the process
kennyjoy:

Yes, you can use your existing Gckey.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Negativity or complaint won’t help you , there is nothing wrong with new portal, portal isn’t a determination of ppr….. u already having negative thoughts about your application and u will be expecting your prayers to be answered ba ?
Have read diff ppr posts here from applicants that used the new portal so oga put your mind at rest
Xsw1:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joenix99: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
amila20042001:
Correspondence letter means a decision has been made on your application.
Hopefully it will be a positive one. Cheers!

When did you start your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolaflair(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
What is the best method to pay for an airbnb. Been trying to use Naira debit card none is working even access bank usd card not working. Please house need your assistance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
thks

Sarah1032:

All CIC Required documents (IMM forms)
Father's landed property and Company documents registered with CAC.
My personal bank statement for over 6 months with liquidation of the fixed deposit.
In my SOP I explained that the fixed deposit was liquidated because I have access to the money with intention for this.
Birth Certificate
Marriage certificate
Proof of relationship to parents
Spouse bank statement
Employer Leave letter for spouse, email trail
School transcript and WES and IELTS
Pictures of spouse and I
Paid full tuition fees for duration of study
My current and previous employers Offer letter and pay that matches bank statement.

Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rahmzee: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fredba:

Where do I send mails,please kindly help me with that

Hope only
Keep sending mails/webform
Order for notes too..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
skentelelady:

Are you saying it is not write to use your company's account as POF even if you are the sole signatory to it??

I am using my business account to because that's where my income comes from. Then my personal account for personal/running expenses.

I hope this is a right move?

They said it is not good to use company's account as POF.. It does not work..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by golor(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Queenfunlola:
Hello guys, who applied in October ? I want to know who is in same bus with me smiley,

October 3rd . Reapplication after a refusal on the 20th of september and I am January intake . One time admission validity. I pray they respond to me on time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
golor:

October 3rd . Reapplication after a refusal on the 20th of september and I am January intake . One time admission validity. I pray they respond to me on time.

Sorry about your first refusal, I pray we get a positive reply just in time. I trust God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teemie22: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
I’m asking for a friend.

Mum's bank statement..when she went to her bank, they told her US does not do straight 6 months statement only monthly and a support letter to show she's financially capable to sponsor me, is this okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Otikmsk(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
amila20042001:
Hi guys
I want to apply SOWP and study permits for my wife and children respectively.
Can I use my existing GCKey for the application or my wife should open a new GCKey and apply for herself and the kids.

Guys your input is highly appreciated.

Can one start applying for wife and children when applicant with visa has not landed in Canada?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kemi2606: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations, please can you share the documents you sent, I just sent you an email. Please respond. Thanks
pufframmy:
congratulation

kindly Share document submitted
thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
HEADYWORLD:

Please are you married

Because my case is kind of similar to yours

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GodswillBeDone: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Congratulations!

The affidavit of return, can you please tell me what it looks like or what it is about?

Also, the affidavit of support and gift deed, do you have a plug that helped you get it done?

I have sent you an email pls.

apeja2017:
God of all blessings the Alpha and Omega.

Its PPR

Application date: Aug 18
Upfront medical: Aug 11
Biometric: Aug 24 (updated same day)
Medical pass: Aug 24
Eligibility: started today
PPR: Nov 3

Documents loading....

Prayer is the master of unlimited blessing.

Self application
Portal: Gckey

Documents:
* int pass and nimc
*SOP (4 pages) - sop utub video edited according to my personal self and documents.
*Police clearance
*upfront medical sheet
*digital passport photo
*all graduate documents
*resume
*recommendation letter on office letter head ( work support) I work in a bank
* reccomendattion letter on letter head( civil society) ceo
*pension statement and certificate
*gift deed (10m) from sponsor signed in high court
*letter of sponsorship on sponsor company letter head
*Affidavit of support
*affidavit of return
*cheque instruction for deed gift
*SOA (signed and stamp all pages 10.001.000 bal)
*sponsor cac documents
* sponsor SOA (26m)
* sponsor reference letter
* sponsor survivor plan 2
*daughter birth certificate
* marriage certificate
*spouse int pass
*all siblings I'd + mother I'd and father death certificate
*admission letter + first deposit receipt 2650cad ( centennial advance diploma 2yr jan23)
*employment letter
*work I'd
*No travel history ( US refused yrs back) I attached letter of invitation from my brother and his school faculty and department for his graduation.

My brother is my sponsor he is the first born and am the last. I state it in my SOP that since the death of my father when I was 2 he has taken his mandate.
I order my gcms note on 28-10-22...lol

Bsc in computer science
6 yrs experience in IT Analysts
Going for computer information networking-technology advanced diploma

I wish everyone here waiting approval.

May Almighty God continue to grant us all our hearts desire Amen.

Hint: psalm 23 and 25.. Mathew 7:7

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
GodswillBeDone:
Congratulations!

The affidavit of return, can you please tell me what it looks like or what it is about?

Also, the affidavit of support and gift deed, do you have a plug that helped you get it done?

I have sent you an email pls.

No plugs
I got all my samples on YouTube and twist it all to my story.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HEADYWORLD: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
apeja2017:

Yes

Your family will join you later??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HEADYWORLD: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
apeja2017:

Yes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GodswillBeDone: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
I actually meant to get the affidavit and gift deed done.

I have dropped you an email. Thanks.

apeja2017:

No plugs
I got all my samples on YouTube and twist it all to my story.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teejackz11009: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Got my Correspondence letter on my Portal Tonight without any Medical Request
Well All on God Sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
HEADYWORLD:

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thelz: 1:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Queenfunlola:

That’s true, I got my admission from Mohawk too, January intake.
Am waiting for my good news from IRCC (all hope on God)
Did you use form A for payment? If yes please how can I reach you because I need guideline on it please..

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.