Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1240679 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jaykeh: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Jaykeh:
Please how can someone book biometrics enrollment, I tried through webform on vsf site and got a reply today with the details I input during the application as part of the email. No appointment date given only those application details like preferred dates, track ID... Please is there any other thing I'm supposed to do or am I to still wait?

Please someone should answer me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwjuwonlo: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
my application was refused please what can i do

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammmypoko(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Same dillema, please contact me. 0.8.1.6.7.4.5.5.6.6.8

Teejackz11009:
Please is there anyone who uses or Have idea about Access Bank Form A or have a fast track plug there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammmypoko(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please add me 0.8.1.6.7.4.5.5.6.6.8

ozzymugabe:

https:///DyMYnqZ1UDJLNi5Ded30bp

If you have secured admission/ fundings and about to apply for your study permit or have applied and you need to join a WhatsApp group for guidance/update.. click the link and join.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammmypoko(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
How do I contact you sir/ma or can you send me a message 0.8.1.6.7.4.5.5.6.6.8

mizz2posh:
People have been messaging me to know about Proof of funds, here's how it works. For a low % rate monthly, you can get your Proof of funds upto 20m naira or more from me for your old account or new account

Steps:
1. You fill the account opening form
2. You pay the rate(which is the upfront payment to show your commitment)
3. You sign a Lien form so that you can't touch the money you are borrowing.
4. Account is funded ASAP.

That's it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammmypoko(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
8k CAD, what's the rate? Please contact me

naxee9294:
who want to pay any school fees ima pay you at lowest rate and instant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammmypoko(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kindly share with me of you've gotten a response

Prosperkossy:
Pls for does that have gotten there ppr or gurus
Wen submitting ur landed property, what re the documents to submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
amila20042001:
Please for those who have gone through this process before now
I am applying for SOWP for my wife and study permits for my kids.
My kids don't have admission yet, what do I upload in the provision for letter of acceptance.
I need help abeg
I feel kids should be visit visa cos thats what i was asked to apply with for my three years old
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammmypoko(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations sir, how much was your POF sir?

Sarah1032:
Application date: Aug 11 2022
Medical Upfront: Y/N Y August

Biometric complete date: Aug 18
College / University name: Centinnial College
Program type: Master Project mgt
Travel History: None
Eligibility Start date: October 26, 2022
Medical passed date: Oct 17, 2022
New Applicant : Yes
Sponsorship: Self
Additional application: Yes, 1 Spouse

Decision
Approved

PPR request date for self and spouse: Nov 2, 2022

Most of the information i got from here, so thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Jaykeh:

Please someone should answer me?

Go here https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

Scroll down to the online section, click on "View More" and then "Click here" You will need to create an account. Follow the steps from there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
apeja2017:

I will advise to to also attach his statement to show were the money for come and state it in your sop with date and type of instrument. In addition ur dad should also state it in his letter of support. For the property you can leave it with his name.

Good luck

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
From 4 years is study permit
HazeeyzaH:

I feel kids should be visit visa cos thats what i was asked to apply with for my three years old

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bigdaddy001:
Lmao... I swr bro, I am frustrated
I want to send them a calm message let it not be as if I am shouting at them lol

I totally get. God'll come through for us.
The emails are in this post below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please how do I get to know that my passport has been received by Canada visa application center.
I submitted via DHL on the 27th October and DHL tracking says delivered on the 31st October.
I didn't receive any sms/message from the visa application center.
Hope I'm on the right track.
How do I confirm if they have received the passport
MumTee:
I submitted on Oct 21st too and passports yet to be returned. I tried to track online but says it has been submitted to Canada Visa office. So i chatted VFS agents and they said they are yet to receive passports that were submitted Oct 21st back from the Embassy. Same thing when i sent a mail to enquire, the response was "your parcel is not ready for pickup"

I guess its a general challenge, could be the delay came from issues around the security alerts the US embassy put up sometimes ago. Maybe their embassy staff had to also leave or go into hiding temporarily during the security threats.

We can only wait on them, meanwhile flight tickets are rising. I am beginning to consider going ahead to purchase tickets as price has increased by over 800k for us since receiving PP request.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by milkay(f): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hi everyone, pls your advise will be appreciated.
I want to use my salary account as POF (I have enough funds in the account) but I'm currently servicing a loan. When I print out my bank statement, the loan repayment shows (there's no default).

Would this be an issue for my visa application?

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bigdaddy001: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Thank you brother..#family

Let me calm down and discuss with this ppl.. Make I even hear from them lol

Thomsyne:

I totally get. God'll come through for us.
The emails are in this post below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/6#97288992
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
oluwjuwonlo:
my application was refused please what can i do

So sorry about this delay. You should order for your notes to get the full details why the VO thinks you don’t have enough funds and assets. What documents did you submit as assets? What about your POF?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please How can l pay my school fees at a reasonable rate without the bank.l have a deadline of Nov 16th..My School fee logged on trms was rejected today at UBA stating the programme not eligible for CBN funds .l still don't understand .Thinking because it's a college(PGD). Please assist l need to make this payment quickly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Guys please I need response to the above question.
I need to be sure I'm not missing out anything
amila20042001:
Please how do I get to know that my passport has been received by Canada visa application center.
I submitted via DHL on the 27th October and DHL tracking says delivered on the 31st October.
I didn't receive any sms/message from the visa application center.
Hope I'm on the right track.
How do I confirm if they have received the passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammmypoko(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Have you been able to reach him? Please contact me 0.8.1.6.7.4.5.5.6.6.8

keseher1:

Weldone Sir! I have seen alot of testimonies from people God has use you to help attain their dreams and I want to be one of them. So I applied for my master's program at UManitoba. While I'm still waiting for the offer letter I want to start putting together my documents ahead of time. Please I want you to guide me through the journey. Thank you
My Whatsapp link https:///lybwtp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jaykeh: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Thomsyne:

Go here https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

Scroll down to the online section, click on "View More" and then "Click here" You will need to create an account. Follow the steps from there.

Alright, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammmypoko(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Can you contact me please I also need help with SOP

thug:
@oloking, someone recommended on this thread that i should appeal to you for a sample SOP, that you dropped a sample earlier in this thread, am a JJC in the travel section, I would be glad if you can drop or send me the sample SOP to my email elmadosh07@yahoo.com
I will start my student visa application soonest.
Thanking you in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sammmypoko:
Can you contact me please I also need help with SOP

Bros, hope all is well o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
subzheero:
Please How can l pay my school fees at a reasonable rate without the bank.l have a deadline of Nov 16th..My School fee logged on trms was rejected today at UBA stating the programme not eligible for CBN funds .l still don't understand .Thinking because it's a college(PGD). Please assist l need to make this payment quickly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kayil12: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
CBN is only giving out funds to Bsc/Masters students.
I know there is a way around it though.

subzheero:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please what other options do you recommend
Kayil12:

CBN is only giving out funds to Bsc/Masters students.
I know there is a way around it though.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sammmypoko(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Interested please 0.8.1.6.7.4.5.5.6.6.8

Kayil12:
You can pay to flywire through Form A. We have people who can help you with the process within 2weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwjuwonlo: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Good evening guys

please my application was refused due to the following reason in the letter sent below, I don't even know what to do next, because I have close to 20m in my account and my sponsor has close to 50m, so why is the rejection on this ground? please I will appreciate all advice, please help me

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sammmypoko:
Interested please 0.8.1.6.7.4.5.5.6.6.8

This one you are interested in everything… lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 3:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Please who's in British Columbia here? Preferably in nanaimo Vancouver or Vancouver Island University, I have an inquiry to make

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hammed71(m): 3:30am On Nov 08, 2022
guys please how long does it take to book an appointment with iom and also which is better for medicals between iom and qlife

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GoodofNaija: 3:56am On Nov 08, 2022
hugapex:

I wrote the Academic IELTS test. It is, however, not required for a study visa.
I think submitting anyone you have is ok but if you are considering writing, go for academic.
Noted thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.