Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1238046 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fativivimat:

GLORY TO JESUS!!!!! HONOUR HONOUR To MARY AND JOSEPH!!!

GOD is GOD!

Hello NLs,

IT'S PPR GUYS.

It's just like a dream. It was not an easy journey but God took control. May we all experience this same Joy. #May19applicant...

So this wait dey finish sef. Nawa for IRCC o

I will share my timeline, story and documents shortly.

Thanks!

Omg!!! See my people oh!!! Congratulations oh... i am next in line.. God will do it!!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
tosin4real01:
@charoitojames,tanks for your kinds words…. I receive my ppr ijn

Amen!! It will happen soonest

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hanzat: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Based on ArriveCan, Any of the following test results are valid for entry to Canada, if you have been vaccinated.

Negative rapid antigen test (RAT) result on a sample taken from a laboratory, healthcare entity, or telehealth service no earlier than the day before the scheduled departure, or

Negative molecular (e.g. PCR, NAATs, RT-LAMP) COVID-19 test result on a sample taken no more than 72 hours prior to departure, or

Positive molecular (e.g. PCR, NAATs, RT-LAMP) COVID-19 test result on a sample taken between 10 and 180 days prior to departure

If you do not have proof, you may be subject to a fine or denied entry to Canada. Certain exceptions apply
llionaire:
Hi guys,
As a double vaccinated traveller, do I need to do a covid test before flying? I'm using airfrance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
If you are fully vacinated ,you do not need to do a covid test to travel to Canada.Just upload your vaccination card on arrive can and other neccessary documents.

llionaire:
Hi guys,
As a double vaccinated traveller, do I need to do a covid test before flying? I'm using airfrance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harley4: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hi everyone,
@Hanzat please response
I have a M.Sc. Biochemistry in 2018 and did a little of research on cardiovascular and want to have deep knowledge about it. I would like to know whether i can apply for cardiovascular technology in one of the college in Ontario Canada. I hope i will not have issue with embassy for going for lower program (Ontario college diploma).

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations ���. God has truly done it. I decree mine I to existence thus week. Hallelujah amen.

Truly what God cannot do doesn't exist, I shall testify

#may4

pean06:
Praiiiiisssseeee the Lord............ hallelujah it’s PPR oh..... hmmmn I am still on top of the mountain.... my faith has been boosted.... everybody help me praise God.... what God cannot do doesn’t exist....

They said there is no space at the top.... God found a space for me. He also gave me a seat.....

- Applied : 23/May/ 2022
- Biometrics Request: 23/May/2022
- Upfront Medical : 30/March/2022
- Biometrics done : 27/May/2022
- Medical Updated to Passed : 3/June/2022
- PPR and BVL: 9/8/2022

What God cannot do doesn’t exist.... I am jubilating..... this is truly my year of perfect jubilee @Charitojames thank you for adding me to your prayer list.... God will answer your prayers now is the time in Jesus name
My story too long.... you guys..... my school gave me a deadline to send proof of PPR on or before 14th... but Jesus showed up for me now.... just now.... now now...... ahhhhhhh.... God did not shame me.....

Come and join me sing hallelujah.....
jehovah jire has done me well....
Come and Join me sing hallelujah.....

My timeline is loading.....
come unto me all ye that labour are are heavy laden and I will give you rest.... Jesus has given me rest!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amycanada(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Greetings Nairalanders, I have ND(National Diploma) in Agricultural Technology. Graduated in the year 2021. Can I go for a Certificate, Diploma or Bsc?; To show progression in studies.

I'm looking at going for either a certificate (1 year) or diploma (2 years) program because of the cost, duration and the POF to be shown during visa application.
Please, your advice is highly needed.. please if you can also suggest a good and affordable college where I can apply for Agricultural related course, I will really appreciate.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teemie22: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
160485:

Am interested
I will send you a PM, check your mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by yemflex: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
olufunbi:

If you are fully vacinated ,you do not need to do a covid test to travel to Canada.Just upload your vaccination card on arrive can and other neccessary documents.

Please Guru in the house
Can I just walk in to Qlife or IOM to do medical without appointment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ocool:
The following is the update I got from the assistant to the MP I contacted on the applications we submitted last week Tuesday, August 2, 2022:

"Hi ...

[b]I have been in contact with IRCC this afternoon about the statuses of your families applications and I do have some updates. All three applications are still within standard processing times.

Please what’re the documents you submitted for your child??
Your application has been received and is being processed in the Nairobi Visa Office. You have passed your Criminality Assessment, no other Assessments have been started yet. There are no out standing documents on file.

Your husband’s application has also been received and is processing in the Nairobi Office. He passed his criminality as well. No other assessments have been started. There are no out standing documents.

Your daughter’s application was also received and is processing in the Nairobi Office. Her Criminality Assessment is in progress and no other assessments have been started. There are no out standing documents here either.

I will follow up with IRCC about the status of these applications again in 4 weeks and update you accordingly."
[/b]
However, when checked my dashboard, the background check is yet to be updated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RelaxingEnd: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kehmy:

Hi

Since the response you got was that you can not register or cancel on the appointment date, you should be able to reschedule tomorrow. My friend had a similar issue and was able to reschedule but not on that day.

Thank you. I guess I'll have to just wait for a day.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by francisxbee: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hanzat:
Based on ArriveCan, Any of the following test results are valid for entry to Canada, if you have been vaccinated.

Negative rapid antigen test (RAT) result on a sample taken from a laboratory, healthcare entity, or telehealth service no earlier than the day before the scheduled departure, or

Negative molecular (e.g. PCR, NAATs, RT-LAMP) COVID-19 test result on a sample taken no more than 72 hours prior to departure, or

Positive molecular (e.g. PCR, NAATs, RT-LAMP) COVID-19 test result on a sample taken between 10 and 180 days prior to departure

If you do not have proof, you may be subject to a fine or denied entry to Canada. Certain exceptions apply
This is false pls. Fully vaccinated do not require any of the above.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations!
pean06:
Praiiiiisssseeee the Lord............ hallelujah it’s PPR oh..... hmmmn I am still on top of the mountain.... my faith has been boosted.... everybody help me praise God.... what God cannot do doesn’t exist....

They said there is no space at the top.... God found a space for me. He also gave me a seat.....

What God cannot do doesn’t exist.... I am jubilating..... this is truly my year of perfect jubilee @Charitojames thank you for adding me to your prayer list.... God will answer your prayers now is the time in Jesus name
My story too long.... you guys..... my school gave me a deadline to send proof of PPR on or before 14th... but Jesus showed up for me now.... just now.... now now...... ahhhhhhh.... God did not shame me.....

come unto me all ye that labour are are heavy laden and I will give you rest.... Jesus has given me rest!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by giftedchild009: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hafeez6948:
I was trying to watch a movie on my phone just to distract myself from IRCC delay when i suddenly fell asleep with one side of my face on the pillow. Awhile later i woke suddenly to hear my heart pounding as if it was located at the back of my ear. I rushed to my dad's room to use his Bp machine to check and behold my Bp don rise. I am a 25 years old guy i no deserve all this mental stress wey IRCC dey give me ooh. Today makes it 5 months and 5 days since i applied, i have missed May intake and September is just around the corner. When i write to them ,they will tell me to withhold from writing further. Na student visa i apply for abi na for days of unending misery and pain. I am trying to be strong Aswear. To anyone in similar situation as mine may God give us the strength to see this journey through.

It will end in praise in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gracelove82(f): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hy and good morning, pls I need advice on step-to-step procedurer on applying for Masters in Canada, and how to get scholarship.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hanzat: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2022
I copied from ArriveCan page, wasn't written by me. It's possible I read the information wrong while completing the ArriveCan page.
All the best.
francisxbee:

This is false pls. Fully vaccinated do not require any of the above.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbionaT(f): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2022
pean06:

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you, mine is next in Jesus name. Amen. May 27th Applicant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbionaT(f): 12:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Fativivimat:

GOD is GOD!

Hello NLs,

IT'S PPR GUYS.

It's just like a dream. It was not an easy journey but God took control. May we all experience this same Joy. #May19applicant...

Thanks!

Congratulations oooo, I shall Carry my evidence and Sha my PPR testimony too. What God cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by llionaire(m): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Thanks, but this is quite confusing. Are you implying that I still have to do this test even as a vaccinated traveller?
Hanzat:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kanekade: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

At bold, Great!

For me, I have received no update. Or is it because it was a medical request? I have sent several emails to IOM, Ikeja, no response at all. I have also tried to call all the numbers on their website, none went through.
You should send your medical slip through email to IRCC if you haven’t. You can send to both
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Akhigbelizy: 1:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Thomsyne:

Yup. January 2023 applicant here too.
really? have you gone for ur biometric? because have done mine, am just waiting for Dem to mail me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amycanada(f): 1:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Amycanada:
Greetings Nairalanders, I have ND(National Diploma) in Agricultural Technology. Graduated in the year 2021. Can I go for a Certificate, Diploma or Bsc?; To show progression in studies.

I'm looking at going for either a certificate (1 year) or diploma (2 years) program because of the cost, duration and the POF to be shown during visa application.
Please, your advice is highly needed.. please if you can also suggest a good and affordable college where I can apply for Agricultural related course, I will really appreciate.
Thanks.
Please I need answers to these questions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hanzat: 2:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Please disregard my post, I only copied what I saw on ArriveCan, but some people have informed that it is not important/false.
We are all learning on this platform. I want to believe they are right. If in doubt, call the airline you are travelling with for clear information.
All the best.
llionaire:
Thanks, but this is quite confusing. Are you implying that I still have to do this test even as a vaccinated traveller?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Akhigbelizy: 2:16am On Aug 10, 2022
CharitoJames:

Yes, about 3 of friends applied for Winter (January) and they have gotten decisions and about to apply for visa
ok have done my biometric, n have applied for Visa, am still waiting for dere response. N pls can u connect me with does ur friends or to any group dat applied d dsame tym as mine, so dat I can always get update from dem. Tanx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Silas12345: 2:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Omo � please make you help me since last year June my application is still on eligibility review I've ordered many GCMS note and it's all same thing and webform, Ejor please help me ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chuksinfotech: 2:36am On Aug 10, 2022
ayodeleajayi220:
Good morning to everyone in the house, please I'm asking for my spouse. Currently teaching Mathematics in secondary school with BSc Statistics (4.3 CGPA) and intend to apply for MSc Statistics. The Canadian universities is having in mind are:
Simon Fraser university
University of Calgary
University of Victoria.
Please what are the chances of getting admission into these universities and hope what is doing currently will not affect chances of getting Visa approval. Your inputs will be appreciated. Thanks

Try Simon Fraser university, I am a student there and I can share my thoughts with you. Meanwhile, it offers one of the cheapest tuitions in Canada but living expense is actually high there anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Kanekade:

You should send your medical slip through email to IRCC if you haven’t. You can send to both
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca
I already emailed to other Nairobi emails and sent webforms too. I'll email to these in the morning. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 3:22am On Aug 10, 2022
smiley
Fativivimat:

GOD is GOD!

Hello NLs,

IT'S PPR GUYS.

Thanks!
Great News!!!! Our PPRs is next in line ♥️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eby028: 3:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Hello

Please do u need a visa if u have a layover in the US on ur way to Canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tempzi: 5:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Herlymah1295:
Hello Everyone! Please I need someone to help me review my SOP. I don’t mind if I have to pay to have it reviewed professionally

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tempzi: 5:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Eby028:
Hello

Please do u need a visa if u have a layover in the US on ur way to Canada.

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tempzi: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2022
llionaire:
Hi guys,

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: titan69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.