Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1227937 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MJ1000: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations wink wink
Go forth and excel.

Baba God your daughter is loyal .

Kidsister13:
PPR came in this morning!!!!
Super happy.
Thank you Nairalanders for all the assistance given.

All my tears and prayers. Oh God!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Admirabellebnf:
Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I hope someone can advise me correctly please.

The DOB on my brother's passport is wrong while the one on the WAEC is correct. However, he wants to use his waec and passport for Canadian visa application now. How can he correct the one on the passport,please. He is in Dubai and can't travel to Nigeria now.

He was advised to do affidavit that the dob on his waec is wrong but I have second thoughts to avoid issues later.

That on the passport would be the easiest to correct but he must travel back to Nigeria to do it. It is important for all data on one’s document to be consistent and correct
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Kidsister13:
Super happy.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elisheva1: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Please gurus,your advice will be appreciated.I submitted my application with my family on May27th 2022,biometrics completed June 1st.Been seeing ghost updates since then.Till now.no update.Should we go ahead to do medicals upfront? I am to resume by 7th of September.Been sending mails too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Admirabellebnf: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Thank you for responding.
Can it be corrected online on the immigration website or Nigerian embassy in Dubai? Or can someone do it on his behalf?
Profgordons:

That on the passport would be the easiest to correct but he must travel back to Nigeria to do it. It is important for all data on one’s document to be consistent and correct
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JuineMaxwell: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Hello everyone please is there a university of Windsor student here that is already in Canada or is there a university of Windsor telegram or WhatsApp group? Please I would like to join.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kiari: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Elisheva1:
Please gurus,your advice will be appreciated.I submitted my application with my family on May27th 2022,biometrics completed June 1st.Been seeing ghost updates since then.Till now.no update.Should we go ahead to do medicals upfront? I am to resume by 7th of September.Been sending mails too.

My sister run ooo, you should have done medicals since na... Pls go and do it sharp sharp

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2022
July Applicants
Any news?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fardowsa: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Hi everyone, so I’m applying for pta on the trade system website. Can I know what authority to debit is? I don’t think it’s the one for tuition payment. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Kidsister13:
Super happy.

Congratulations, I’m next ijn!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations.

Kidsister13:
Super happy.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by solexxy: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello all, is it OK (safe) to submit my passport 3 days to the 30 days deadline for passport submission? I am currently not in Nigeria but will be back 3 days to the deadline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by babyface26: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pls any update for June applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Femioye337(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congrats... please what was the requested letter
Kidsister13:
Super happy.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jenny255: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
A signed instruction letter authorizing the bank to debit your account for the PTA.

It’s the same letter as that of your school fees, just for a different purpose.

Fardowsa:
Hi everyone, so I’m applying for pta on the trade system website. Can I know what authority to debit is? I don’t think it’s the one for tuition payment. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
solexxy:
Hello all, is it OK (safe) to submit my passport 3 days to the 30 days deadline for passport submission? I am currently not in Nigeria but will be back 3 days to the deadline.

Yes you can but make sure it is Abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chuksinfotech: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Just got this mail from one of the emails I have been sending constant mails.

Good day,

Please be advised that our office is not the office responsible for processing your file. Please use a webform (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) to ensure that your enquiry is directed to the correct office. Note that enquiries received via methods other than the Webform will not be actioned. Sending messages to multiple offices regarding your application delays not only your own application, but the applications of all other applicants as well.

Please try and focus more on Webforms
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by solexxy: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thanks, much appreciated

Profgordons:

Yes you can but make sure it is Abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nitand2(f): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
God is the Greatest
So happy for you sis
WHAT GOD CANNOT SO DOES NOT EXIST
MY FAMILY IS THE NEXT OCTOBER APPLICANTS WHO WILL RECEIVE PPR
AMEN
TEARS ROLL DOWN MY EYES SEEING YOUR MESSAGE RIGHT NOW, THE JOURNEY HAS NOT BEEN EASY
Kidsister13:
Super happy.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fardowsa: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jenny255:
A signed instruction letter authorizing the bank to debit your account for the PTA.

It’s the same letter as that of your school fees, just for a different purpose.

Thank you, so do I just fill the same letter used for school fees, or I write one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hafeez6948: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kidsister13:
Super happy.

Congratulations to you. Go and prosper. May the country of Canada favour you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kidsister13: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
A new passport since the one i used in applying was to expire this month

Femioye337:
Congrats... please what was the requested letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolex86: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kidsister13:
Super happy.

Wow Congratulations!!!
Your wait wasn't in vain...To God be the glory!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kidsister13: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank you

Dolex86:

Wow Congratulations!!!
Your wait wasn't in vain...To God be the glory!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kidsister13: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank you for crying with me.
I pray it comes soon.

Nitand2:
God is the Greatest
So happy for you sis
WHAT GOD CANNOT SO DOES NOT EXIST
MY FAMILY IS THE NEXT OCTOBER APPLICANTS WHO WILL RECEIVE PPR
AMEN
TEARS ROLL DOWN MY EYES SEEING YOUR MESSAGE RIGHT NOW, THE JOURNEY HAS NOT BEEN EASY
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by slayxo: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good Afternoon Everyone,

My application was submitted on April 6th and I just received my BVL and PPR today. I will be dropping my timeline and documents submitted before the week runs out.

I have a question which I would appreciate the forum’s response to. I already commenced admission deferral procedures to Fall 2023. Now that IRCC has approved my visa application, do I need to inform IRCC of my deferral?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by francisxbee: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fardowsa:

Thank you, so do I just fill the same letter used for school fees, or I write one
The Manager
XXxx Bank.

Sir,
AUTHORITY TO DEBIT
Consider this as an approval to debit my bank account in view of my application for school fees payment(Form A).
Details of my account held with the bank are as follows:
Account No
Account Name
The requested amount in my application is $XXXX.
Sincerely yours,
signature
XXXX

Write above on a paper. Snap and upload.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kidsister13: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank you all for you kind words and good wishes.

Please what do I do next after this PPR.
I'm I sending my passport to the place I did my biometrics with the letter of correspondence and original request letter.
What else will I include while sending the passport and will I also send money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by slayxo: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hi Kidsister13,

Congratulations on your PPR.

I believe this thread has the response to your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/98

Kidsister13:
Thank you all for you kind words and good wishes.

Please what do I do next after this PPR.
I'm I sending my passport to the place I did my biometrics with the letter of correspondence and original request letter.
What else will I include while sending the passport and will I also send money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esmer: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kidsister13:
Super happy.

What did they request for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good Day House, please, if the principal applicant is already in Canada and have enrolled for courses for a year. Does the spouse need to submit proof of fund too for the principal applicant or just for the spouse and the kids?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.