Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221529 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RelaxingEnd: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
AkeemTy:
call them on phone to rebook your appointment, rebooking online does not work sometimes.

Thanks. The number available to call was always busy and their live chat wasn't responding. I'm thinking of registering a new account and applying for a fresh appointment, what do you think?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
RelaxingEnd:

I was just recovering from an illness so I didn't have much strength to drag with the security. My brother even drove me there. I'll go tomorrow again, I'm just having difficulty booking another one.

Sorry about that... you didn’t tell them you weren’t so strong. Have you been able to reschedule for tomorrow?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RelaxingEnd: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
CharitoJames:

Sorry about that... you didn’t tell them you weren’t so strong. Have you been able to reschedule for tomorrow?

That's the problem. The portal says I can't cancel or reschedule on appointment date. And I need to get another appointment today for tomorrow. I'm now thinking of registering a new account so I could just go ahead and book for tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favourdamsel: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Celebrating God's faithfulness on your PPR. There is nothing difficult for our God to do. Jesus is a protocol breaker. In the Bible, is written all things are possible only you if you believe. I wish you success in your Studies in Canada. My testimony is next in Jesus Name. Amen
pean06:
Praiiiiisssseeee the Lord............ hallelujah it’s PPR oh..... hmmmn I am still on top of the mountain.... my faith has been boosted.... everybody help me praise God.... what God cannot do doesn’t exist....

They said there is no space at the top.... God found a space for me. He also gave me a seat.....

- Applied : 23/May/ 2022
- Biometrics Request: 23/May/2022
- Upfront Medical : 30/March/2022
- Biometrics done : 27/May/2022
- Medical Updated to Passed : 3/June/2022
- PPR and BVL: 9/8/2022

What God cannot do doesn’t exist.... I am jubilating..... this is truly my year of perfect jubilee @Charitojames thank you for adding me to your prayer list.... God will answer your prayers now is the time in Jesus name
My story too long.... you guys..... my school gave me a deadline to send proof of PPR on or before 14th... but Jesus showed up for me now.... just now.... now now...... ahhhhhhh.... God did not shame me.....

Come and join me sing hallelujah.....
jehovah jire has done me well....
Come and Join me sing hallelujah.....

My timeline is loading.....
come unto me all ye that labour are are heavy laden and I will give you rest.... Jesus has given me rest!!!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Evening house,

Is there anyone who did medicals at IOM, Ikeja on 27th July, whose results have been sent to IRCC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Niaso: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good day Nairalanders
Please how do I upload upfront medical for an application, ircc webform how do I go about it?
Kindly assist please am stuck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fativivimat: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
GLORY TO JESUS!!!!! HONOUR HONOUR To MARY AND JOSEPH!!!

GOD is GOD!

Hello NLs,

IT'S PPR GUYS.

It's just like a dream. It was not an easy journey but God took control. May we all experience this same Joy. #May19applicant...

So this wait dey finish sef. Nawa for IRCC o

I will share my timeline, story and documents shortly.

Thanks!

55 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

pean06:
Praiiiiisssseeee the Lord............ hallelujah it’s PPR oh..... hmmmn I am still on top of the mountain.... my faith has been boosted.... everybody help me praise God.... what God cannot do doesn’t exist....

They said there is no space at the top.... God found a space for me. He also gave me a seat.....

What God cannot do doesn’t exist.... I am jubilating..... this is truly my year of perfect jubilee @Charitojames thank you for adding me to your prayer list.... God will answer your prayers now is the time in Jesus name
My story too long.... you guys..... my school gave me a deadline to send proof of PPR on or before 14th... but Jesus showed up for me now.... just now.... now now...... ahhhhhhh.... God did not shame me.....

come unto me all ye that labour are are heavy laden and I will give you rest.... Jesus has given me rest!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

Fativivimat:

GOD is GOD!

Hello NLs,

IT'S PPR GUYS.

It's just like a dream. It was not an easy journey but God took control. May we all experience this same Joy. #May19applicant...

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kanekade: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
PatrickOkunima:
Evening house,

Is there anyone who did medicals at IOM, Ikeja on 27th July, whose results have been sent to IRCC?
I did my medicals in Ikeja this same date and my medicals was updated to “medicals passed” on the 3rd of August
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drawer: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations. This is my testimony Amen

pean06:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kanekade:

I did my medicals in Ikeja this same date and my medicals was updated to “medicals passed” on the 3rd of August

At bold, Great!

For me, I have received no update. Or is it because it was a medical request? I have sent several emails to IOM, Ikeja, no response at all. I have also tried to call all the numbers on their website, none went through.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
The 30 days IRCC gave me has expired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drawer: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations. I tap into this your testimony.

Fativivimat:

GOD is GOD!

Hello NLs,

IT'S PPR GUYS.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by llionaire(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Niaso: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kindly assist pleeeease...

Niaso:
Good day Nairalanders
Please how do I upload upfront medical for an application, ircc webform how do I go about it?
Kindly assist please am stuck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by llionaire(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hi guys,
As a double vaccinated traveller, do I need to do a covid test before flying? I'm using airfrance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cuttestprince(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
llionaire:
please if you're going to seneca and you have gotten your visa, please send an email, let's create a WhatsApp group
Seneca college ,whatsap 09139075906
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehmy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
RelaxingEnd:

That's the problem. The portal says I can't cancel or reschedule on appointment date. And I need to get another appointment today for tomorrow. I'm now thinking of registering a new account so I could just go ahead and book for tomorrow.

Hi

Since the response you got was that you can not register or cancel on the appointment date, you should be able to reschedule tomorrow. My friend had a similar issue and was able to reschedule but not on that day.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tosin4real01: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
@charoitojames,tanks for your kinds words…. I receive my ppr ijn

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
PatrickOkunima:
The 30 days IRCC gave me has expired.

Got this same update even when my biometrics was done since July and transmitted same day.

I'm just observing them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ybahrbz91: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good evening @aminat2000.

My brother is moving to Saskatoon this month for a degree in University of Saskatchewan.
Please, how can you be of help on accommodation for fee days before he can secure an apartment.

I will really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fativivimat:

GOD is GOD!

Hello NLs,

IT'S PPR GUYS.

Thanks!

Congratulations, God is faithful.

Oh God! you see my heart and my anxiety, You know my deepest desire, open the heavens for my sake and let my family also be congratulated.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fativivimat: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
You can check out Airbnb for easy access to temporary residence.

ybahrbz91:
Good evening @aminat2000.

My brother is moving to Saskatoon this month for a degree in University of Saskatchewan.
Please, how can you be of help on accommodation for fee days before he can secure an apartment.

I will really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shegspearl(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=BenedictStinson post=115388809]
Applyboard is normally one of the best agents when applying to Fanshawe. They give you a fee waiver plus tell you if you're qualified before
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tcrown2020(f): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
pean06:

Congratulations! The maple land will favour you o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kpoksie01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations, I wish you all the best in your future Japa success endeavours.
Please, do not forget to thrill us with your landing just abeg. I am looking forward to it.

[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fativivimat:

GOD is GOD!

Hello NLs,

IT'S PPR GUYS.

Thanks!

Congratulations I am very happy for you. Please come and help me ooo biko

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by talk2priscal: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
skentelelady:

Congratulations I am very happy for you. Please come and help me ooo biko

Good evening everyone most especially gurus in the house. I tried to request for GCKEY and what I got in response is that my GCKEY has been revoked. I have never requested for one before … gurus pls how do I go about this issue

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 160485(f): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Teemie22:
I will be landing in Toronto 25th August via Egypt airline. Any Lady available for shared apartment around Markham or environs should please reply or send PM. Thanks

Am interested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belle110: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
giftyyrealties:

Hello

Please I will like to ask if you did the Covid test before traveling as I will be traveling soon.

Be fully vaccinated and travel with your card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.