Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1227489 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hi guys, please any group for NBCC? I will really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Congratulations �
Conte144:
PPR Alert!

2nd time applicant.

1st application was denied based on financial assets. I was very disappointed as I thought my profile and financial history was good enough to get PPR.

My guru @Makano advised we order for GCMS and quickly re-fire. So we ordered for the notes, it came back and we gathered that the VO had issues with lump sum on my account statements.

So we quickly adjusted my SOP and provided explanations plus verifiable receipts for the lump sum, and reapplied again.

As God may have it, application was approved.

My Timeline;
Sep 18th - Application submitted (Biometrics was done on the 22nd of April, 2022 so it updated)
Nov 15th- Eligibility Review
Nov 16th- Medical updated to passed (I did upfront medicals on the 21st of April, 2022)
Nov 16th- PPR

I attached below documents

• Letter of Acceptance.
• Academic and Professional certificates.
• Academic Transcript.
• NYSC certificate.
• Birth Certificate
• Police clearance certificate
• Bio-data page of International Passport
• Drivers' license.
• NIN slip.
• Updated CV
• Staff ID Card.
• Letter of Introduction from my employer.
• Promotion letter.
• Pay slip

CLIENT INFORMATION
• Land Documents (Receipts, Sales Contract, Deed of Assignment, Survey plan)
• Particulars for 2 cars.
• Siblings Birth Certificate and Photos
• CAC document for registered company.

PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT
• SOP (6 pages).
• Statement of account (Individual and Company) above 20m.
• Salary account Statement.
• Documents showing business presence in Nigeria.

Big shout to all the guys doing great work out here and special shout out to @makano for being my guide all through the rainy days. And of course to the hopefuls, y'all will share your own good news on this very thread.

Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dob2022: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please i just got this and i am applying for MBA too. How did yours go and what questions should i expect?

Ammykorr:
Hello everyone. I am just starting my admission application process against Fall 2023. I recently applied to Thompson Rivers university for an MBA program and I have been invited for a pre-assessment interview via zoom. Who has done this and what should I expect. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yes it’s been stamped. You should see your counterfoil in your portal too. You Just still need to wait for mails from vfs stating that it’s ready for collection.
Akelvin51:

Any idea please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Afolakemitee: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Afolakemitee:

Pls how do I go about this reconsideration.

I have sent a message to your email already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CindyByFine(f): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Good Evening House,

During my brother's application, we didn't submit one of the optional documents
IMM5257
(Which we just realized now, is the APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA MADE OUTSIDE CANADA.)

Can we submit it with the webform? Will it affect his study permit application?

Urgent response will be appreciated.

Thank you.�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anelsta: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
pufframmy:
congrat bro go and excel

did you pay tuition fees deposit or first semester ??

First semester

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aphrodite007(f): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
You want to upload IMM5257SCH1E: Schedule 1- Application For Temporary Residence and not IMM5257E: Application For Visitor Visa made Outside of Canada. This is because they are two different forms; the latter is for a visitor visa.

Submit via web form and email.
CindyByFine:
Good Evening House,

During my brother's application, we didn't submit one of the optional documents
IMM5257
(Which we just realized now, is the APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA MADE OUTSIDE CANADA.)

Can we submit it with the webform? Will it affect his study permit application?

Urgent response will be appreciated.

Thank you.�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fademi011(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=Olarolarayy post=118610357][/quote]
Congratulations
I also plan on coming to fansahwe next year sept by Gods Grace
Pls could you drop your email or any other platform I could reach you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anelsta: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello guys please want to ask, must I pay that transmission fee & SMS fee? because I did my biometrics 2019 in Abuja and stil have that slip, although I intend submitting to same Abuja.

Please I will appreciate your quick response.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
MumiOlivia:
Good evening all, please about federal marriage certificate, the one embassy accepts, please where can I go and request for one. I have the church marriage certificate but I heard it is not acceptable for study permit application..

You need to do a court wedding. Or better yet, visit the link below.

https://ecitibiz.interior.gov.ng/marriage/overview

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anelsta: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pace6:

Congratulations

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
It is not required if you did biometrics in Abuja.
anelsta:
Hello guys please want to ask, must I pay that transmission fee & SMS fee? because I did my biometrics 2019 in Abuja and stil have that slip, although I intend submitting to same Abuja.

Please I will appreciate your quick response.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anelsta: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
bullstriker:
It is not required if you did biometrics in Abuja.

Okay thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Cheebu:

You need to do a court wedding. Or better yet, visit the link below.

https://ecitibiz.interior.gov.ng/marriage/overview

All the best.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by okongo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please I need help paying for gcsm notes. I tried to order but my naira debit card was declined severally. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CokeBar(f): 1:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CokeBar(f): 1:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Hello guys,

If you need to make school fees payment upto $10k CAD, please reach out.

Escrow is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 2:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Pinkygirly:
Good morning @frankrobbn1,

I was refused the first time due to purpose of visit which I tackled then I was refused for this October for the second time due to assets and finance.

I applied to Crandall University for Master of Management (2yrs course), I paid one year tuition, had 2.4m in my personal account and my elder brother in the UK who is a pharmacist is my sponsor who paid the first year tuition and had around 40k pounds in his UK account and about 19m in his naira.

I'm about to reapply next month and I want to increase the money in the money to 5m through a gift deed from my immediate elder brother. I want also add my sponsor's landed property in Lagos & Abuja to my application. I used my 3 siblings in Nigeria, including mu nieces and nephews and my inheritance as hometies.

Please what will you advise?

I learnt that you need my attention on your refused Application. Going by what you've done and plan to do in order to salvage the concerns of the visa officer. I will further advice you provide a property in your name and if possible get a real estate surveyor to value the property. This will considerably help your case and overcome the issues in your last application.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 24, 2022
I did my medicals IOMlagos on Wednesday ....how do I get my result by hand please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mamaoseme33: 5:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Joedave25:
@ Mamaoseme33,

1.) Eligibility...... your choice of program should align with either your previous degree/academic background (for those who are fresh from school OR your work experience (if you have worked for eg.5 years and above.

2.) Family an Economic ties.......your ability to convince the VOs that you are coming back to 9ja after study given your family ties (Parents/immediate family/siblings), Assets (Landed properties/building), professional ties and associations and good job/ business you will resume after study.Your SOP has to be convincing enough at this point.

3.) Relevance of your program to your medium and long term career. Etc

I hope this helps.

Wishing u nothing but the best

. Thank you. Sent you a pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 6:08am On Nov 24, 2022
I dont know anything about them o. I attended their session, once they mentioned that they ain't supporting PhD students, i left the session straight.

NGOZIGLORI:
Pls could you throw more lights on this Mpower loan....am interested in it .
Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Could you help to review a study permit SOP sir?
I'll be expecting your response.

Frankrobbn1:

I learnt that you need my attention on your refused Application. Going by what you've done and plan to do in order to salvage the concerns of the visa officer. I will further advice you provide a property in your name and if possible get a real estate surveyor to value the property. This will considerably help your case and overcome the issues in your last application.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Hello seniors, I have the following questions.

1. I created an account on IRCC on October 26, 2022, and as of today, the created application would expire in 31 days, that is, December 25. Meanwhile, I dont want to submit now until February, so that I can have some small change in my account. Though I am on full funding PhD program, yet, I want to have at least #1m in my personal account before using it for application. Would this affect my subsequent application if this expired?

2. I have the following forms; IMM0104E, IMM5257b_1, IMM5257E, IMM5645E. As a study permit applicant, which one do I need to submit and which one I shouldn't submit. Note that I am going alone for now.

3. Is it advisable to embed the following as hyperlinks to my SOP; My NIN, Marriage cert, wedding pictures, my son's NIN, Naming ceremony pictures of my son, my wife's NIN, high school cert, NCE cert, letter of introduction that my workplace gave to me in 2019 when applying to China, masters degree scholarship letter, my four scientific publications, ongoing PhD full scholarship letter (Note: I want to drop this scholarship after the coursework because my professor resigned. The main reason I am moving away), and the admission letter in Canada that shows my RA and TA funding. I am just curious if these things are sensible to embed in my SOP.

Thank you very much and I await your responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by robertito7(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2022
apeja2017:

Request for the school direct transfer bank details. Then visit tradesystem and applied accordingly.
I have applied I just want to know how long it takes and if it's still working at all, cause it's been 3 months since I applied through fidelity Bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by robertito7(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2022
CokeBar:
Hello guys,

If you need to make school fees payment upto $10k CAD, please reach out.

Escrow is welcome.
At what rate please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Good morning all, please can I get court marriage certificate from any state or must it be Lagos / Abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ugolinze123(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Nobody wan help my life here...somebody should please help me with this..thanks
ugolinze123:
Please ooh make una help me...
As an undergraduate applicant being sponsored by parent do I need them to do MBS to the embassy or just a pdf upload to my application.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Urgent!!!!!
Please my perfume is 100ml should I check it in or I can put it in my hand luggage?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Check in or risk getting it seized
daffy22:
Urgent!!!!!
Please my perfume is 100ml should I check it in or I can put it in my hand luggage?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2022
robertito7:

I have applied I just want to know how long it takes and if it's still working at all, cause it's been 3 months since I applied through fidelity Bank

You need to revisit the branch and complaint

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.