Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1240679 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Thanks
Leadforteservic:
Check in or risk getting it seized

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2022
What’s your rate ? Physical meeting also inclusive ?
CokeBar:
Hello guys,

If you need to make school fees payment upto $10k CAD, please reach out.

Escrow is welcome.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2022
Wait and vote for ur Obi …where u dey run go ? grin
amaka4obiiiie:
I did my medicals IOMlagos on Wednesday ....how do I get my result by hand please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2022
MBS is always better
ugolinze123:
Nobody wan help my life here...somebody should please help me with this..thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2022
ugolinze123:
Nobody wan help my life here...somebody should please help me with this..thanks
Pls tell your parent sponsoring you to send MBS to Canada Embassy. This way, it's more easily verifiable and convincing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2022
CokeBar:
Hello guys,

If you need to make school fees payment upto $10k CAD, please reach out.

Escrow is welcome.
Pls at what rate? And can u send to personal account in Canada? My school does not release bank details but a student can help me pay at the College's finance office on campus.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by diizzy968: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2022
Good morning to all,

Who for Winter program in CONESTOGA Kitchener (Downtown)?

Are you interested in shared accommodation?

please send me a mail.

I'm a student (male).

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CokeBar(f): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2022
robertito7:

At what rate please

585/$ slightly negotiable
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CokeBar(f): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2022
jaydave:
What’s your rate ? Physical meeting also inclusive ?

Physical meeting can also work
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CokeBar(f): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2022
ChiPromise:

Pls at what rate? And can u send to personal account in Canada? My school does not release bank details but a student can help me pay at the College's finance office on campus.

Nah, can't make the payment to a personal account, apologies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2022
1. It will not affect your application if the 60 days to submit an online application elapse.
2. These are the IMM forms required to apply as a single applicant, assuming you are not using a representative or designating someone;
IMM1294, IMM5257b_1, IMM5645E.
3. I would advise you to attach them to your application's appropriate section and not just merge them to your SoP. I’m not sure if it is acceptable to embed documents as hyperlinks. So, I would advise you to attach copies instead.
sudo1986:
Hello seniors, I have the following questions.

1. I created an account on IRCC on October 26, 2022, and as of today, the created application would expire in 31 days, that is, December 25. Meanwhile, I dont want to submit now until February, so that I can have some small change in my account. Though I am on full funding PhD program, yet, I want to have at least #1m in my personal account before using it for application. Would this affect my subsequent application if this expired?

2. I have the following forms; IMM0104E, IMM5257b_1, IMM5257E, IMM5645E. As a study permit applicant, which one do I need to submit and which one I shouldn't submit. Note that I am going alone for now.

3. Is it advisable to embed the following as hyperlinks to my SOP; My NIN, Marriage cert, wedding pictures, my son's NIN, Naming ceremony pictures of my son, my wife's NIN, high school cert, NCE cert, letter of introduction that my workplace gave to me in 2019 when applying to China, masters degree scholarship letter, my four scientific publications, ongoing PhD full scholarship letter (Note: I want to drop this scholarship after the coursework because my professor resigned. The main reason I am moving away), and the admission letter in Canada that shows my RA and TA funding. I am just curious if these things are sensible to embed in my SOP.

Thank you very much and I await your responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2022
You will not receive the result. So, use the report given to you after the medical. A complete report will also be emailed to you within 10 to 14 days.
amaka4obiiiie:
I did my medicals IOMlagos on Wednesday ....how do I get my result by hand please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2022
u no share ur timeline with us to help others too

diizzy968:
Good morning to all,

Who for Winter program in CONESTOGA Kitchener (Downtown)?

Are you interested in shared accommodation?

please send me a mail.

I'm a student (male).

Cheers!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by monalisa007: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Good morning everyone,

Please I would like to hear from people that have been admitted to Cape Breton or anyone who has an idea. Is a CGPA of 3.01 acceptable for their Post- Baccalaureate Diploma program.

I already sent a mail to their student connect but I’m yet to get a response, I’d appreciate your responses to enable me make a timely decision.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2022
After submitting application when will I get my medical request letter please ? I submitted with my husband and 2kids without upfront medical .
Pls anyone can help with this question.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by diizzy968: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2022
u no share ur timeline with us to help others too

[/quote]

i did under my precious handle 'timagbo'

PPR came sept. 23rd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Queenfunlola:
After submitting application when will I get my medical request letter please ? I submitted with my husband and 2kids without upfront medical .

When your application is approved I guess

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by diizzy968: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2022
No specific time ma. just keep your finger cross.

It is advisable to do upfront medical. it saves time.

Queenfunlola:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by diizzy968: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Panasonic101:

When your application is approved I guess

Not quite. It is believed that the chances of getting PPR is high once you get a MEDICAL REQUEST

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2022
Thank you very much for your response, I really appreciate it. I dont know if there is any guide out there for the process. Though I have filled the form appropriately, but I thought there should be a guide out there that can show what to do at appropriate time, especially about the documents to upload.

Also, in IMM1294E, there is something like UCI, what should someone put there?

Furthermore, in the supporting documents, the following documents are losted....

- Passport (I understand that I am to upload all the pages in my international passport)
- General Education and Employment form
- Proof of means of Financial Support (does that mean I have to merge my statement of accounts with the funding provided by the school in a single PDF? We can only upload one file here.
- Digital Photo
- Family information ( Can I add the family photo, including wedding pictures, naming ceremony pictures, and all sort of useful pictures to this PDF before submitting?
- Letter of Acceptance from the school
- IMM5257
- Client Information ( Please what do I need to include here?)

Thank you very much for your responses once again.

bullstriker:
1. It will not affect your application if the 60 days to submit an online application elapse.
2. These are the IMM forms required to apply as a single applicant, assuming you are not using a representative or designating someone;
IMM1294, IMM5257b_1, IMM5645E.
3. I would advise you to attach them to your application's appropriate section and not just merge them to your SoP. I’m not sure if it is acceptable to embed documents as hyperlinks. So, I would advise you to attach copies instead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2022
sudo1986:
Thank you very much for your response, I really appreciate it. I dont know if there is any guide out there for the process. Though I have filled the form appropriately, but I thought there should be a guide out there that can show what to do at appropriate time, especially about the documents to upload.

Also, in IMM1294E, there is something like UCI, what should someone put there?

Furthermore, in the supporting documents, the following documents are losted....

- Passport (I understand that I am to upload all the pages in my international passport)
- General Education and Employment form
- Proof of means of Financial Support (does that mean I have to merge my statement of accounts with the funding provided by the school in a single PDF? We can only upload one file here.
- Digital Photo
- Family information ( Can I add the family photo, including wedding pictures, naming ceremony pictures, and all sort of useful pictures to this PDF before submitting?
- Letter of Acceptance from the school
- IMM5257
- Client Information ( Please what do I need to include here?)

Thank you very much for your responses once again.

It is until you must have submitted your application as a first time applicant and done biometrics before your have UCI. Since you’re not a second time applicant, you should ignore.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
bullstriker:
You have a solid reason to apply for Data Science since you have certifications and work experience in I.T

Sir, I read Bsc Business Management with second class upper 2007 but my job is related to training of ad-hoc staff during election and giving voter education to the masses since 2013 when I got the government job. I will love to apply for PGD in Educational Leadership at MUN.

Will I be given admission and visa subsequently? Although I meet the requirements for admission.

And I love education too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mykhel10(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Good day guys
I’m still awaiting my visas approval which I’m positive will come in a couple of weeks time. However I am looking for an accommodation in Toronto maybe not to far like 1hr from my school Humber International Graduate School
59 Hayden Street
Toronto, ON Canada, M4Y 2P2.
I have no relative in Canada and at this point Airbnb is not an option due to financial reasons. I would appreciate any form of support plus I’m open to scout with someone and pay an x-sum at-least for my first month in Canada. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ugolinze123(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
ChiPromise:

Pls tell your parent sponsoring you to send MBS to Canada Embassy. This way, it's more easily verifiable and convincing.
Thanks...Please can you help with a detailed process of getting it done...thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Medical request is almost same as approval provided u didn’t fail… personally , I haven’t seen any1 given medical request and app denied .
diizzy968:

Not quite. It is believed that the chances of getting PPR is high once you get a MEDICAL REQUEST

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Medical request is 99.9% app being approved. So work with the 12weeks ircc processing time before getting worried
Queenfunlola:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by de3lar(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Good afternoon everyone here.

I'm texting here on behalf of my bro who is applying for a Canadian study permit. He is going to saskatchewan university for a Bsc course in accounting, he did accountancy in Polytechnic tho. He went for biometric capturing today, his application was sometime around this month and his school resumes by January.

I wanna ask, is there any hope of the visa being approved before that time?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnfem321: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hello everyone.. my application is still in process. I’m trying to upload my new admission on my Canada visa profile as my previous admission expired..I’m unable to find where to upload the document.. pls how do I go about it ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Gooday to you all.
I so much appreciate all the supports I got here
My PPR dropped yesterday.
I wish everyone success.
July 16th application.

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Babysoldier(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Queenfunlola:
when did u submit ur application

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.