Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1216639 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TheGamePlay: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2022
Thank you
jaydave:
Congratulations!!
November applicants getting quick response with speed of lite
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jaykeh: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2022
okay4sure:
PPR Time !!!! people of Nairalander join me to praise the LORD.........Hallelujah !!!!
In fact God is faithful and I am hopeful....
Submitted June 16th
Upfront Medicals Done July 18th
Medical passed and Eligibility review on August 4th after a series of email and web form
raises.
PPR November 29 after I sent a series of emails and web forms.
Is a family Application Still waiting for my spouse visiting visa. I thank this platform because I did it alone with all the knowledge I acquired from naira land. I am not a good writer but I wrote my SOP myself. I pray , pray and pray, Jesus did it. God answers prayers
For those expectant, God will answer your prayers

Congratulations.. I'm happy for you. To all those waiting it will get to your turn and you will also rejoice.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2022
okay4sure:
PPR Time !!!! people of Nairalander join me to praise the LORD.........Hallelujah !!!!
Submitted June 16th
Medical passed and Eligibility review on August 4th after a series of email and web form
raises.
Is a family Application Still waiting for my spouse visiting visa. I thank this platform because I did it alone with all the knowledge I acquired from naira land. I am not a good writer but I wrote my SOP myself. I pray , pray and pray, Jesus did it. God answers prayers

Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2022
padie77:

I should have but due to Form A wahala

Try to now before submitting again. One year program right? Form A takes about 6-8 weeks and GCMS takes 30-300 days. Just start your form A process while waiting for GCMS.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Malcomsaint:
Alhamdulillah.
It’s PPR
Second time applicant

First application got refused Sep 2021

Second application 1 July 2022
Eligibility started 25 August
Medicals updated 17 October
PPR 29 Nov

Self Sponsor
Documents submitted
LOA
1year school fee receipt
11M Bank statement 4months
Gift deed 5M notarized
Study leave
Land Documents
Pension statement
ID cards
4 months Pay slips
LOE
SOP
BIRT Certificate of family
Employment Letters
Promotion letter
ICAN certificate
NYSC certificate
Uni School certificate
WAEC
CV
The three IME forms required.

I thank God , I thank Me , I thank everyone on this platform you all have contributed to this one way or the other. And I thank Ketima . It has ended in praise.

Please someone should please advise me on steps involved on the submissions of passport.

Congratulations more wins.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Jaykeh:

Congratulations.. I'm happy for you. To all those waiting it will get to your turn and you will also rejoice.
Amen oh!!! Cause as I dey like this, my heart is beating fast, these people will not give me hypertension, since I applied, no changes in my application sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2022
subzheero:
Good morning,please l will be submitting my application in 1 to 2 weeks time but we have already collected our MBS on 23rd of this November. Do we need to collect a fresh MBS again when am about submitting the application or l can still use the one l collect already.Thanks

Kindly assist.

You don’t have any problem with the one you sent already, but if you think otherwise, you can still send another one few days to your application.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chi1995: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please how many times can someone apply for form a in a year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2022
@Jaykeh,

Congratulations. You were thorough in your documentation.Canada can't wait to have you.

Jaykeh:
First time Applicant.
Applied by myself with the help and guidance of my elder bro.

Application submitted - - November 5
Biometrics collection letter --November 5
Biometric completed--November 9
Upfront medicals done--November 17
Medicals passed--November 24th
Correspondence letter--November 28th
PPr--November 28

Sponsor(Elder bro), Secondary( Uncle, dad's younger bro)
Sponsorship letter
Notarized Affidavit regarding financial support
International passport
Notarized Birth certificate
Local government identification letter
Notarized Permanent residence card nd drivers licence
Notarized Company's certificate of incorporation
Notarized letter of good standing from banks
Company's business account statement(Closing balance, $9,000 CAD) (sole signatory)
Company's savings account statement(Closing balancing, $23,000 Cad) (sole signatory)
Personal savings account statement(Closing balance, $30,000 CAD, lump sums were moved from business account to this account to make it up to $30 and was explained in his sponsorship letter)
Notice of tax assessment and clearance( 2020 & 2021)

Secondary sponsor's Sponsorhip letter. (Explains he would take responsibility should any unforceen circumstance prevent primary sponsor from discharging his duties, mentioned he sponsored primary sponsor few years ago who made headline in newspaper after studies and that serves as motivation to be part of mine)
Notarized Affidavit of Financial Support from sec sponsor
Biodata page of international passport
Notarized Company's certificate of incorporation
Bank statements( closing balance 22M and 250k, the 22m came in as lump sum from the investment company, it was explained in his sponsorship letter and also letter from the investment body and valuation of investment of 50M attached)
Investment letter from an investment body with valuation statement
Two Notarized C of O
Tax clearance certificate(2019,2020&2021)

Clients info
SOP ( I gave my educational background and work experience down to Nysc and to my current job now with Npower, I've been in same line so educational background, work experience and course I'm going for is in the same line, next paragraph explains why I'm going for that course, next, why I choose that particular school, why Canada and then home ties. )

Additional information( acknowledged the documents available for financial support and proof of relationship from my sponsors, home ties(popsy nd mumsy ppt biodata page), accommodation( Bro's place)

LOA
Co-op work permit supporting document
Tuition deposit($1000 CAD)
Baptismal cert
Local government identification cert
Waec
Sec school transcript
Degree cert
Uni transcript
CV
Nysc cert
Nysc ppa deployment and notice of work resumption
Peer education trainer cert(Nysc cds group)
Letter of Attestation from former work place ( Proof to show I really worked with them)
Npower deployment letter
Dad and mum ppt biodata page
Police clearance card
Covid vaccination card.

Note: I showed evidence for all the work, cert of participation I mention in my SOP.

I really want to appreciate everyone for the contributions, this thread really helped me, thank you @johnstan for the replies and letting me know I needed to send my e medical sheet.

Let me mention that few documents were illegible after compressing so to avoid that, I had to divide and sent the most important one with the application, then others I sent through webform.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DejiiiiB: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Good morning guys

My application is now 8 months now as of today

Have sent several mails to IRCC and also through webform for months, but still nothing yet.

I already order GMCS Notes, but still yet to get it

I sent a mail to an MP and he just responded yesterday with a mail then he copied the Minister of IRCC.

I just hope this trigger them to attend to my application and give me a positive feedback asap

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KimberleyNl: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2022
Good morning guys, please can someone help me with the link where IRCC said we can have a tear POF, then explain how the rest can be paid. I am just worried, I am going for 2 years program and would like to sponsor myself and explain how to pay the 2nd year expenses. Have seen people do that on this forum. I was denied based on personal asset and financial cos I used a third party sponsorship, i dont want to make another mistake in my next application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2022
okay4sure:
Submitted June 16th
raises.

Big congratulations smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by israelboy1(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2022
israelboy1:
House, I am here again oooh...

I have been seeing a lot of schools for Human Resources Management (PGD) but I will really appreciate recommendations as well.

At least, it should be affordable.

This will be well appreciated.

Good day all,

I look forward to proceeding with Humber for this programme.

Don't know if there is any reservation about this, please.

I hope it is a very good school as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KimberleyNl: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2022
Good morning guys, please can someone help me with the link where IRCC said we can have a tear POF, then explain how the rest can be paid. I am just worried, I am going for 2 years program and would like to sponsor myself and explain how to pay the 2nd year expenses. Have seen people do that on this forum. I was denied based on personal asset and financial cos I used a third party sponsorship, i dont want to make another mistake.

@Johnstan, I know you used this same approach and have been sending you mail but yet to respond
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Could it be the recent meeting and visit of our Vice President to Canada on bilateral trade relationship and diplomatic relationship that’s triggering this recent quick processing time for November applicants ?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2022
Thanks
Joedave25:
@gaeul,
Countries and bank branches are not well featured.I don't think it's glitches cos it's been like that for months now.

What are important most is your beneficiary details and your personal details

I hope this helps.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Quiver: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2022
DejiiiiB:
Good morning guys

Have sent several mails to IRCC and also through webform for months, but still nothing yet.

I sent a mail to an MP and he just responded yesterday with a mail then he copied the Minister of IRCC.

I just hope this trigger them to attend to my application and give me a positive feedback asap

Which MP is that....most don't respond once they realize it's student visa application problem cos they get tons of it. So which MP decided to help out?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2022
Thanks, it worked
Chiziteremary:
Click on the empty box below the address line 1 and put the country.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Wow, thanks for clarified response
olokings:
click on international pay option
follow the prompts, put in the amount you want, (use your personal email, not your unb email as student accounts fround against that).
pay in USD or CAD. download your payment instruction pdf file.
apply for Form A on the tradesystems
start the wait game with the bank or follow them up

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sakieja(f): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2022
Alhamdulilahi,congratulation.may the land of Canada favour you beautifully

Malcomsaint:
Alhamdulillah.
It’s PPR
Second time applicant

PPR 29 Nov

Self Sponsor
Documents submitted
LOA
1year school fee receipt
Gift deed 5M notarized
Study leave
Land Documents
Pension statement
ID cards
4 months Pay slips
LOE
SOP
Employment Letters
Promotion letter
ICAN certificate
NYSC certificate
Uni School certificate
WAEC
CV

I thank God , I thank Me , I thank everyone on this platform you all have contributed to this one way or the other. And I thank Ketima . It has ended in praise.

Please someone should please advise me on steps involved on the submissions of passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi562(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2022
ShowYoung:

While it is possible for a Master degree holder to go for a lower qualification, it must be on the basis that the lower qualification is a critical addendum to the prior higher qualifications. In my opinion, you cannot have a MSc Construction Project Management and still wish to go for PGCert Project Management within just a year of completing MSc. This does not show academic progression nor career projection at all.

You could have MSc Maths and go for PGD/PGCert Business because you are a business manager with 2 years work experience after completing your MSc. with an intent to be grounded in Business which is crucial to your professional goal.

You could have MBA and wish to go for PGD/PGCert Data Analytics because you need the knowledge of IT especially Data Science to excel in your current role.

Construction Project Management is way too closely related to Project Management. Also, I will ask if you have a work experience between the span of the time you completed your masters and now.

I hope you understand my point.

This is not to be misconstrued for professional advice. This is just my opinion. It may be totally not correct.

Thank you bro i really appreciate it i have about 1 year work experience after my masters in construction. I guess the best i can do is go for BIM it’s another branch entirely of construction that I haven’t explored and it’s also needed in the industry. But my problem is schools offering bim are not much and even the one i have seen have an issue with my bsc been gotten more than 5yrs ago(2018) george brown college and alogonquin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi562(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Teezkid:
Hello there,
You can still do construction project management, even project management, it doesn’t really matter.

Thank you bro but while some are saying I can’t some are saying I shouldn’t hence my confusion ����
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi562(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2022
ShowYoung:

While it is possible for a Master degree holder to go for a lower qualification, it must be on the basis that the lower qualification is a critical addendum to the prior higher qualifications. In my opinion, you cannot have a MSc Construction Project Management and still wish to go for PGCert Project Management within just a year of completing MSc. This does not show academic progression nor career projection at all.

You could have MSc Maths and go for PGD/PGCert Business because you are a business manager with 2 years work experience after completing your MSc. with an intent to be grounded in Business which is crucial to your professional goal.

You could have MBA and wish to go for PGD/PGCert Data Analytics because you need the knowledge of IT especially Data Science to excel in your current role.

Construction Project Management is way too closely related to Project Management. Also, I will ask if you have a work experience between the span of the time you completed your masters and now.

I hope you understand my point.

This is not to be misconstrued for professional advice. This is just my opinion. It may be totally not correct.

Bro i will really like to send you an email I’m still very confused.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2022
@ gentleluv,

I don't think it will be a difficult one if you have used part of the fund to part pay your Tuition fees.All you need is to send copy of deposit acknowledgement fro your school together with your updated POF document.

I hope this helps.

gentleluv:
Hello house, some one should pls advise me how to go about this ircc requested for updated proof of funds and I have actually removed 70% and am giving a week to upload the updated proof of funds. Pls how can I go about it your opinion is highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jaykeh: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2022
Joedave25:
@Jaykeh,

Congratulations. You were thorough in your documentation.Canada can't wait to have you.

Thank you boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jaykeh: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Dolaqueen:

Amen oh!!! Cause as I dey like this, my heart is beating fast, these people will not give me hypertension, since I applied, no changes in my application sad sad

It will show, the only change before the PPR was update of medical status.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ikay3502(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Malcomsaint post=118784503]Alhamdulillah.
It’s PPR
Second time applicant

PPR 29 Nov

Self Sponsor
Documents submitted
LOA
1year school fee receipt
Gift deed 5M notarized
Study leave
Land Documents
Pension statement
ID cards
4 months Pay slips
LOE
SOP
Employment Letters
Promotion letter
ICAN certificate
NYSC certificate
Uni School certificate
WAEC
CV

Congrats to you.. please accept my message.. I have few questions for you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi562(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Teezkid:
Hello there,
You can still do construction project management, even project management, it doesn’t really matter.

Bro pls how can I contact you directly plsssss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2022
@DejiiiiiiB,

The very best is all I wish you.

DejiiiiB:
Good morning guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2022
KimberleyNl:
Good morning guys, please can someone help me with the link where IRCC said we can have a tear POF, then explain how the rest can be paid. I am just worried, I am going for 2 years program and would like to sponsor myself and explain how to pay the 2nd year expenses. Have seen people do that on this forum. I was denied based on personal asset and financial cos I used a third party sponsorship, i dont want to make another mistake.

@Johnstan, I know you used this same approach and have been sending you mail but yet to respond

Hi Kimberley, please don't send me mails, I no longer have access to the email address linked to my nl profile.

Here's the link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html

Being self sponsored and sponsored by a third party are both fine. Someone can be self sponsored and still get denied if their application is not well packaged.

Gather you POF, let it be sitting in your account for at least 4 to 6 months before you generate your MBS statement.
Explain any lump sums and attach receipts to back it up.
Explain your source of income as a self sponsor and how it will keep coming even when you leave naija.

Good luck.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: kasie1(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.