Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246192 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 3:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Please give more details about how to run the study in France tinz.. Thanks.
Zse1:

If you are interested in France you can still make it. Admission Application is still on till December 15th also most schools will start direct applications from January to March next year. I just submitted. Most people aren’t even aware that 4m can run France study package. They hardly deny visa once your statement or sponsor is ok admission is done once a year . Several uni tuition is just 246euro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 3:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Bro no giv urself unnecessary headache . Jus look for ur local govt health centre that does the COVID vaccination of a tin , package dem with lil bar that u need d Covid vacc card , dem go issue one for u, sign and stamped it as if u hv received d covid jab. Carry ur card folo body go airport d day u wan travel , if naija immigration demands for it den show dem. But for Canada immigration dem say dos ones no dey ask for it again since oct
johnstan:

I'll get to the airport hrs before my checking so I can really confirm, dem no fit pursue me comot na.
Worst case scenario I go do am for airport if it's compulsory if not, I go save that 40k

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tymally: 4:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Please how do I send my passport for visa stamping to VFS, Abuja office which was where I did my biometrics? How much am I paying?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Simyowe: 5:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Hi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Simyowe: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2022
August

pufframmy:
when did you apply

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Simyowe: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Pls some body help.

Simyowe:
Hello Fam,

I have received my letter of Acceptance (LOA) from NBCC. I need help on the next steps to go. All gurus pls help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2022
Chechem:

Please, I have thought about this and realized that I didn't give the whole details, so as to get proper advice.

The land that was sold was one of my fathers assets, the money to be transferred to my account is my share after it has been shared amongst my siblings and I. The money will be coming directly from my eldest brother's account to mine and I have asked him to make the narration "share from sale of property of father's property...
My concern is how to proof that there was actually a sale, so it won't look like its a show money. The documents I can get about the land is the power of attorney between the seller then and my dad. The power of attorney given to the current buyer now was between my eldest brother and the buy, my name wasn't mentioned. I am still confused on how to come up with proof...

Please help house...

Ok in that case you will need the power of attorney for the sale to the new buyer to show that the lump sum is actually from the sale of the property.
Now it's your share you are receiving so an affidavit would cover that, stating that the funds is from the sale and the amount you received is your share.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2022
jaydave:
Bro no giv urself unnecessary headache . Jus look for ur local govt health centre that does the COVID vaccination of a tin , package dem with lil bar that u need d Covid vacc card , dem go issue one for u, sign and stamped it as if u hv received d covid jab. Carry ur card folo body go airport d day u wan travel , if naija immigration demands for it den show dem. But for Canada immigration dem say dos ones no dey ask for it again since oct

Great. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Simyowe:
Hello Fam,

I have received my letter of Acceptance (LOA) from NBCC. I need help on the next steps to go. All gurus pls help. Thanks

Congratulations on your admission.

I want to believe the next step you're referring to is your study permit application. If yes, then check IRCC for the minimum requirements, add whatever document you know will aid your application and go for it.

If you have any specific questions along the way you can ask for clarification.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Tymally:
Please how do I send my passport for visa stamping to VFS, Abuja office which was where I did my biometrics? How much am I paying?

Here are the requirements and attached consent letter.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HelperDeji(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2022
If you want to use an agent, please don’t hesitate to make their head correct asap. This agent started working out admission since January and till date he has not submit any documents to the official Canada website.

Don’t trust agents oooo especially those that post results every week. They won’t even work with your time. I’m coming to give full details. A year and still counting and you forming you trying to satisfy your clients?? The VO will still do their thing, when exactly do you now want to land ?

Agents sometimes are not good people, especially those who don’t carry you along with your processing.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by onifademj(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Good morning house, please who can help me with letter of intent format. Please, I urgently need it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SamT987: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Can somebody add me to WhatsApp or telegram link for Canada student visa . Number I 07067800886
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2022
nice

CindyByFine:

Do you mean the email addresses? Or the body of the email?

Both answers are here. I sent to
<nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca>; <nairobi@international.gc.ca>; <beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca>; <abuja@international.gc.ca>; <london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>; <lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca>; <nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>; <ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca>; <shanghai-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>; <accraimmigration@international.gc.ca>; <ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca>; <abuja-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>;

Then as at yesterday, London office replied that my application was not being processed in London that I should use the Webform link contained in their mail and my enquiry will be sent to the processing Office. I did and got an auto response from IRCC Nairobi....so I now focused my whole energy on Nairobi emails but for Webform, I sent to Nairobi, Lagos, Accra, London, Beijing, Shanghai.

I tried 5 different MPs for British Columbia, Canada but they all gave a generic response that meant that they can't help if I am not in their province or something like that.

This afternoon, I decided to use a fresh email instead of the existing email trails and I also attached the email and survey link from his School and sent mails every hour to Nairobi emails including NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca

Sample of Email sent:

Good day Sir / Madam,

I hope this e-mail meets you well.

My name is Bleep, and I am contacting you to kindly use your good office to expedite the processing of my Canada Study Permit Application.

My School (Okanagan College, British Columbia) has requested I submit the result of my Study Permit Application with a deadline of 13th December, 2022 which is TODAY (attached is a screenshot of the email) or FORFEIT my current admission into the Winter session.

My application timeline goes thus,

- Applied: 28th October, 2022
- Biometrics Passed: 31st October, 2022
- Medical Updated to Passed: 23rd November, 2022
- Eligibility: Started
- Proposed Travel Date: Bleep
- Resumption Date: Bleep

Based on the aforementioned, I would gladly appreciate it, if I can get an update on my application because, with every passing day, I lose ample time to prepare for my resumption and complete my travel plans.

My Application Number is Bleep and my UCI number is Bleep.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
XYZ

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2022
congrat bro

Cheebu:
I'm in Toronto now guys. The students that came in today were so plenty. Especially Indians.

CBSA see crowd dem no fit question anybody. Dem carry study permit issue everyone. Lol

I'll drop my landing gist later. It was a big testimony.

Those expecting good news from IRCC won't be disappointed. Keep trusting God.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Make person answer this biko .. the gurus here and in Canada , over to u guys. It’s urgent
jaydave:
for those in Canada and others with the knowledge of SOWP please I need y’al to give your submission about this issue.
My friend’s wife failed to pay the balance of her tuition at deadline date ,now her sch has stopped her from attending classes until she pays. Wont this situation affects d SOWP application ? she wants to start processing for her hubby SOWP this month.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Simyowe: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2022
@ Johnston Thanks so much. Pls help me with the link to IRCC.

You got my mind I am referring to study permit application steps.

I want to believe the next step you're referring to is your study permit application. If yes, then check IRCC for the minimum requirements, add whatever document you know will aid your application and go for it.

Good luck.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Simyowe: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022

johnstan:

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Ade84ty:
Please do you know anyone who can help with medical, been trying to book but no date available for both q life and the other 1, and i have just 30 days to submit. Pls can anyone help. Even wanted to pay extra 35k oh, still no hope.

Send an email to canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Attach your medical Request form, and international passport. Explain to them that u need the soonest possible date for appointment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2022
Simyowe:

Information on study permit application is on page 1 of this thread. A comprehensive guide is on there.

This is the link to page 1. Endeavour to read through and follow the thread. You will glean alot of testimonials and timelines posted by applicants.

https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Simyowe:

Here's the link to the IRCC requirements, go through and revert with specific questions and someone will respond.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html

As @kweje highlighted, the page 1 of this thread also has great info to guide you so don't hesitate to go through.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by caleb231: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello all, I get an error message when attempting to upload my 1294e form.

I have downloaded and filled the most recent one, cleared caches, used another laptop, still getting error messages.

Pls help

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OfodileB: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello house, pls how long does it take ircc to respond after they request for a document and it is uploaded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adakiobi: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Without an active student status she cannot file for SOWP, she can only do that when she is enrolled as an active student

jaydave:
Make person answer this biko .. the gurus here and in Canada , over to u guys. It’s urgent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2022
Congratulations to you brother and kudos to you for a job well done. All glory to God for making it happen.
May the land favor him

CindyByFine
post=119128304:

My people....PPR for my brother.
And Today was the deadline from his school.

I don shout pass person wey get the PPR sef.....First time applicant...I did his application for him from school to IRCC.

Sent mails and Webforms like kilode and God of last minute, showed up for us.�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tymally: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2022
johnstan:

Here are the requirements and attached consent letter.

Thanks for the info. H9w about the courier service charge? I am quite confused about that one because the price is different from the transmission charge.

I understand that I would not need to pay transmission fee considering I am sending to the same vfs office where my biometrics was done.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eftee1332: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello channel

Kindly advise, my husband just got admitted to one of Canadian universities. For his visa processing, is it advisable we apply together (myself as dependent) or he apply for just his own first
Kindly advise please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nastygurl: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Good morning guys, I have been a silent observer of this thread and never posted but I had to come here and thank everyone for all their help and assistance in getting my PPR!

I got my PPR this morning! Praise God. I had been sent my BVL on the 2nd of December and had been one of those waiting and not getting any response. So, last night I saw one lady's post saying that she had been firing emails and got no response so she fired mails and got a response from London and they included a link for a webform...so I want to all my responses I had gotten from the emails I had been sending and most of them had webforms attached and I sent to every country that responded with a webform link....

these are the email addresses I sent mails to... I did this around midnight.
URGENT NEED FOR FINAL DECISION
beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca,
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca,
shanghai-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca,
ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca,
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca,
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca,
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca

At 1.30am I got an automated message from CE CSC do not reply and I knew that I had done something good and I will get a response today. And at 10.00am this morning I got Original Passport request mail.
So, for those who have been waiting since receiving BVL do not give up, fire those emails, fill all the webforms attached in the responses, always mark your messages as urgent , explain your situation and appeal to their empathy. God will do the rest for you!

Timeline
Online application May 30 2022
Medical November 4 2022
BVL December 2 2022
Original Passport request December 14 2022

Hope this helps someone!

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2022
Tymally:

Thanks for the info. H9w about the courier service charge? I am quite confused about that one because the price is different from the transmission charge.

I understand that I would not need to pay transmission fee considering I am sending to the same vfs office where my biometrics was done.

I feel the attachment is really clear.
Courier service comes at a cost for both third party service providers and VFS. You can choose to boycott courier charges and visit the office in person like I did or pay courier service providers to do this for you.
Transmission fee to VFS is charged if you choose to send your ppt to a location you did not do your biometrics.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by caleb231: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello all, I get an error message when attempting to upload my 1294e form.

I have downloaded and filled the most recent one, cleared caches, used another laptop, still getting error messages.

Pls help

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zeed13: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello please, I need your comment on this:
My sponsor wants to sell his crypto so he can show more money for my travel. This money will be deposited in his account which i intend to use by next year.
I am afraid the visa officer saying "a large sum was deposited" as I intend to submit it by January.
Is there any way, I could go about this?
He had kept about 10K dollars in his assets and he would be receiving it in his euro bank.
what should I do pls or how can I justify this money?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Geerlings: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello my people this is a message I got from Nairobi this morning in mail, my application is 12weeks now and eligibility not yet started, with this replied from ircc can I still keep firing mail or I should just calm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.