Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1226868 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tghurl(f): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hi everyone

Please do you know if there is any penalty for lateness to medical appointment with IOM?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pls guys I need reply
I want to book my upfront medical and i need the link
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pace6:

If you can, bro pay everything to stand a higher chance of getting approved one hand...

Goodluck
Pay all with black market rate... abeg ooo. I need to pay first term before 31st December
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nowornever9: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
its PPR yall.
i had actually stopped reading this thread for more than a week now but i will need alot of help now.
timeline:
upfront medicals: july
application recieved: oct 11
biometrics passed: oct 14
medicals passed: november 24
bvl and ppr: dec 19

two things now please:
-my passport expires next year july should i send it that way or try renew it first. i live in abuja
- i actually don't want to go to Canada now as my semester is very close to starting and my form A payment hasnt been processed for tuition fees. i sent my school request for defferal to may semester just this monday. is it possible to just send ircc my new letter of acceptance later through webform

thank you for the help in advance

will drop full timeline and documents submmited later.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adakiobi: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
No o. It was PPR straight

nana101:

Did your eligibility start before PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by noeloge82(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
nowornever9:
its PPR yall.
i had actually stopped reading this thread for more than a week now but i will need alot of help now.
timeline:

two things now please:
-my passport expires next year july should i send it that way or try renew it first. i live in abuja
- i actually don't want to go to Canada now as my semester is very close to starting and my form A payment hasnt been processed for tuition fees. i sent my school request for defferal to may semester just this monday.

You have only 30 days to get your passport stamped read the PPR letter and your passport still have up to 7 months validity if I were you I will get my passport stamped when u enter Canada you can go for renewal but if you choose otherwise to get the new passport now is not easy but at the end of the its your choice

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wow that cool, how did you show POF bro,
And how many years course

sammyfrance23:

My school didn’t require it
So I didn’t pay anything
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Olayinkaji:

Pay all with black market rate... abeg ooo. I need to pay first term before 31st December

Ok

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
nowornever9:
its PPR yall.
timeline:

two things now please:
- i actually don't want to go to Canada now as my semester is very close to starting and my form A payment hasnt been processed for tuition fees. i sent my school request for defferal to may semester just this monday. is it possible to just send ircc my new letter of acceptance later through webform

Congratulations on your PPR

I’ll advise if it’s possible to renew your passport (fast track) within the 30 days time frame by IRCC to submit your passport you should. Since you want to defer and not embarking on your trip now, that’s why I’ll advise you renew your passport o.

If you have successfully deferred your admission, you can send the updated LOA via email to IRCC.

Goodluck going forward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Electroweb(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Merciful96:
Hello Gurus,

Please, I used DHL one way courier to submit my passport bcus DHL said they are not into 2 - way anymore. Now my passport is ready for collection in Lagos, I don't know what to do. Since they don't well come in - person.
Please I need help

VFS Lagos now welcome in-person collection. 8-10am, mon to fri.
You can also pay for courier to have delivered to you. Visit their website.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
nowornever9:
its PPR yall.
timeline:

two things now please:

submit the passport for stamping and renew later. You can renew if you want to but it requires more cash as per Nigerian factor. You pay double amount and you will get in five days

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tghurl:
Hi everyone

Please do you know if there is any penalty for lateness to medical appointment with IOM?
NOT AT ALL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morai123: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Merciful96:

I only paid DHL their service fee, please what can I do

I don't know if they allow walk ins anymore.. if you paid for their courier services they would have shipped it out to you... you my guess is for you to call their help line and know what to do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olamidecanada: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good day everyone, to those that have applied to York university or are currently studying at York university please how much were you charged for your application fee cause I’m confused with what I’m seeing here.
Please I need help

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SimpleasABC: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Prosperkossy:
Pls guys I need reply
I want to book my upfront medical and i need the link

Use this

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favourdamsel: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hello friends. Please a friend got admission for 2years masters. tuition is 7800cad/year and living expenses is 10000 cad.

And she intends using her hubby as her sponsor. She will pay 2600cad for one semester.

Please like how much does her hubby needs to show as being sponsor?
Would it be okay for her hubby to show 8million naira to show as POF

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please I need a response… thanks
gaeul:
Please how do I pay for Air France Nigeria. It’s showing Dollars on their site. Please do they accept Naira. Someone should please help a sister

Is it also true that everyone travelling via Airfrance must do a Covid test? Please anyone who have travelled recently with Air France..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by padie77: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
sammyfrance23:

My school didn’t require it
So I didn’t pay anything

Pls what's the name of the school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favourdamsel: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
gaeul:
Please I need a response… thanks
is only wakanow website that you pay in naira booking with airfrance but there is CBN limit now on paying with card. So you pay the amount in wakanow bank account.

Call airfrance office helpline. But I think they convert in black market rate when you go to their office to make the payment.

someone had problem like you did in paying fare with Ethiopian airline which was quoted in naira. The person had to go to Ethiopian airlines office to make the payment because of CBN limit using naira card to pay online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by otobor12: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is the status of my application... I have been denied Visa before and re applied... Do I have hope for an approval

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favourdamsel: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Which rate do IRCC use in visa application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
mizchoco:
I'm new here,

Pls I would like to ask you.
As regard to proof of fund.

I have a student loan of 50kusd
I have a gift deed of a property from my mom
A landed property owned by my dad
Another landed property owned by my mom and also a car
Then my pension documents
And my bank statement closing balance is btw 300k to 500k but inflow and out flow of about 1m

Pls is this good and okay for a proof of fund?

Btw, I'm going for 2yrs post graduate program
Total tuition fee is 44kcad.
I have paid my tuition deposit fee of 2500kcad with zero balance from my student account statement from school.

Pls is this good to go for a proof of fund?

@johnstan and others pls help and advice is needed. Thanks.

Please I have been trying to apply for student loan from this organization. I'm not a US citizen neither do I have a parmanent resident permit. But I have someone in US that can act as my cosigner. Now my question is this..
When filling it they asked me to put a US address which I don't have, please how do I go about it.?

Should my cosigner act as me and fill the entire application form.?
How did you do yours.. Please I really need your response. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blackgoldjoe: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hello was this the right form you use?
Adedoyin116:
Hello good morning is this the consent form that I will print out and fill before submitting my passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blackgoldjoe: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hello Jafian can u explain pls how did you go about ur passport submission, process and list of documents submitted. Thank you
Jafian:

Welcome to the club
My passport is coming on Monday
Please let’s travel together winter student
December second week is what I am looking at.
I am going to Toronto axis
Mississauga
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hello

The letter of enrollment we're to submit at the border, is it the unofficial one from the student portal or there's another one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by breakice31(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Guys! Guys! Guess what?
Yeah it is PPR!
This is joy unspeakable!

41 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by otobor12: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
breakice31:
Guys! Guys! Guess what?
Yeah it is PPR!
This is joy unspeakable!

Pls give us details from submission to correspondence letter...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by breakice31(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Definitely I will…
My head just Dey clear
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olamidecanada: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good day everyone, I know this question may come as an unusual one but how are you people able to build your account. I don’t have enough money for that but I still want to give it a shot.
Do you use an agency or what, please I’m really in need of help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FranklynJonin: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
@Oldfashioned145

Did you use naira debit card when booking your flight online for Qatar airways or which method did you use

Oldfashioned145:
Hello

The letter of enrollment we're to submit at the border, is it the unofficial one from the student portal or there's another one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Alalade95: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please anyone who got medical request on the 19th of November and have seen PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AwealthDRL: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
I heard there's a way they put money in your account for some months, when you're ready for travel after visa you print ur statement and return the money I don't know how much they charge but I've heard of it. If anyone knows about this please let us know
Olamidecanada:
Good day everyone, I know this question may come as an unusual one but how are you people able to build your account. I don’t have enough money for that but I still want to give it a shot.
Do you use an agency or what, please I’m really in need of help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.