Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1212174 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kiari: 4:44am On Aug 13, 2022
stanmorry:
I'm submitting my application in the 16th September 2022... Can I go for upfront medical now? Thanks
Yes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2022
GloriaBekee:

Please what’s the meaning of ppr

PPR is passport request, once they request for your original passport for stamping, it's more like you're 100% sure you're travelling.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2022
tolupe1:

Hi everyone, medicals and eligibility started. Fingers and toes crossed. School starts on the 1st of Sept. It will end in praise in Jesus name, amen.

Nice...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by victorVIC1(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Teezkid:
First time applicant, by the way
Timeline:
Submitted: May 24th
Eligibility: between July 5 or 6 ( that their ghost update)
Medicals: passed on the July 18th. I did my medicals on the 24th May
Omoh.
So, it is very much possible to use your uncle, aunt or close relative. Anyone waiting for theirs, best of luck
PURR!!
I applied for Project management 1 year. Na to rock that 1 year PGWP wink
PPR: August 10th
Documents Submitted
All IMM forms
LOA
My school transcript
My WAEC result
IELTS Result 6.5 ( academic )

Proof of Financial Means
Sponsor ( Uncle, more of a father to me )
Employment letter
Statement of account
An old flight receipt he paid for me in 2014
My school tuition deposit receipt ( $1,500)
The proof of payment he made for my school deposit for Conestoga college.

Client Information
My SOP ( 3 pages. Omoh! The thing make sense die!)
My Birth certificate
My mother’s marriage certificate
My God- fathers marriage certificate ( showing he got married to my mothers sister)
My nysc reference letter
My old passport with traveling histories
A family photo with me and my God father ( it was beautiful )
Other pictures with my siblings and also I together with mumsy.

Congratulations. Abeg, you draft your SOP yourself or you outsource am? Trying to come up with one for UK studies
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bukicious: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello guys

Does anyone have an idea on how long IRCC gives a decision on Procedural fairness letter ?

I got a PFL in March for my study application while waiting for Passport Request.

I responded within the 15days given, but I am yet to be provided a decision. 5months now.

What’s the decision time anyone has experienced ?

Can I order GCMS note from Nigeria ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Quiver: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Please I have a question, do people receive PPR's on Saturdays?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teezkid: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello there!
I drafted my SOP myself with the help of My mother and God-father
victorVIC1:

Congratulations. Abeg, you draft your SOP yourself or you outsource am? Trying to come up with one for UK studies

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teebabe2806: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Bukicious:
Hello guys

Does anyone have an idea on how long IRCC gives a decision on Procedural fairness letter ?

I got a PFL in March for my study application while waiting for Passport Request.

I responded within the 15days given, but I am yet to be provided a decision. 5months now.

What’s the decision time anyone has experienced ?

Can I order GCMS note from Nigeria ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by marexluv(f): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2022
I am keeping this space for my testimony. I know I will testify this weekend with my PPR. Amen May 24th applicant

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Quiver:
Please I have a question, do people receive PPR's on Saturdays?

Yes. Even on Sundays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OYINKANSOLA66: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2022
My season of PERFECT JUBILEE
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, doesn’t exist
GRACE GRACE THIS IS MY STORY

Applied: June 3rd
Biometric request:June 3rd
Biometric:June 8th and updated immediately
Medical upfront: may 12 qlife vi.
Medical passed: June 22

And the waiting game started

Ppr : August 12. I was in camp crying, only to check my mail this morning to my jubilee.

I pray for everyone, GOD WILL COMPLETE YOUR STORY WITH JOY.

7COLOURS:
June applicants, how far?

Biko let's submit our timeline to encourage ourselves

submission - 9th June
Biometrics done and updated - 14th June
Medical updated and passed - 24th June
Eligibility started - 22nd July
Awaiting PPR this month by God's grace

It will end in praises for all PPR hopefuls in Jesus name

Please let's stay positive and prayerful.

Emi lo kan

41 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eziii: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning,

Please I am quite new on here. My study permit started on the 30th May through an agent. It hasn’t really been a nice experience but it is well

Here is my current issue, both background, criminality and eligibility have been approved on my profile. I received a medical request yesterday of which I had done upfront at IOM on the 1st of August 2022 and it was confirmed to have been sent to IRCC on the 9th of August 2022

Now, my agent who seems to be really secretive about everything down to my log in details is insisting that I do another Medicals which I believe shouldn’t be so as they emphasized this during my Medicals at IOM

Please, any advice on what I can do because there are even no close dates, the earliest i see is September 16th and I have 30 days to complete the Medicals.

School resumes on the 6th of September

Thank you and may God grant our heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iykkke: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning NL..is it possible to secure study permit at Seneca college in Toronto,I heard rumors you can't secure study permit to schools in Toronto please how true is such information.Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Eziii:
Good morning,

Please I am quite new on here. My study permit started on the 30th May through an agent. It hasn’t really been a nice experience but it is well

Here is my current issue, both background, criminality and eligibility have been approved on my profile. I received a medical request yesterday of which I had done upfront at IOM on the 1st of August 2022 and it was confirmed to have been sent to IRCC on the 9th of August 2022

Now, my agent who seems to be really secretive about everything down to my log in details is insisting that I do another Medicals which I believe shouldn’t be so as they emphasized this during my Medicals at IOM

Please, any advice on what I can do because there are even no close dates, the earliest i see is September 16th and I have 30 days to complete the Medicals.

Now, let me explain something to you. The medical request you got from IRCC is not the regular one that guarantees 95% or thereabout of visa approval. How did I know this? I did my medicals at IOM Ikeja on 27th July. There's this new lady there from one other African country (I can't remember now). She explained severally that for those who came for upfront medicals, 5 days after their medical exam results is sent to IRCC, they will receive a medical request. That when such happens, they shouldn't panic. And also, they should not book another medical as the one they did is valid for a year. That, the only thing they should do is send an email to IRCC requesting that the results of the medicals they have done be linked to their files. The email should include a copy of the e-medical information sheet (The one issued at IOM) as an attachment.

In summary, you don't have to do another medicals.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations

quote author=OYINKANSOLA66 post=115654424]My season of PERFECT JUBILEE

Ppr : August 12. I was in camp crying, only to check my mail this morning to my jubilee.

[/quote]

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning everyone,
Please is this what the application page looks like? And the agent was forced to send this after I kept pushing back to back. Thanks and congratulations to all those that have received their ppr

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eziii: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Thanks @PatrickOkunima

I equally remember the woman you are talking about(either kenya, Ghanaian or so).She also said same thing on the day of my Medicals . I just wonder with my representative(agent) is just being so mean and never understanding

Please what other means can I get the medical information across to IRCC fast enough for them to accept abs update. Can I send a web form and emails with my medical information sheet?

I am really in a fix.

Thank you so much. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2022
I had always known, but I trusted her blindly at first because she came highly recommend by someone so close to me.
Shayo5:
what does she mean that your case was reapealed? this person is not been straight forward with you. if your application is yet to be submitted please get the log in details and continue from where she has stopped. you cannot reapply until your initial application has been refused, if there was a refusal i doubt that notarization would be the cause, she should show you the mail from IRCC stating that your application was denied, then get your logging details from her.
Once you have your application number and UCI order for your GCMS notes, there you will see in detail the status of your application, and if there was a refusal you will be able to see the VOs comments and work on it in your next application. Good luck.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by golor(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Eziii:
Good morning,

Your visa is sure ..just send the slip they gave u when u went for the initial medical via webform and notify Ircc via mail too... congratulations don't go and do another...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by golor(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2022
OYINKANSOLA66:

Please when did d your eligibility start

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2022
Eziii:
Thanks @PatrickOkunima

I equally remember the woman you are talking about(either kenya, Ghanaian or so).She also said same thing on the day of my Medicals . I just wonder with my representative(agent) is just being so mean and never understanding

Please what other means can I get the medical information across to IRCC fast enough for them to accept abs update. Can I send a web form and emails with my medical information sheet?

I am really in a fix.

Webform and emails are the only way. Note: you must use the email address linked to your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by golor(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Qwerty7654:
Here is my Timeline

1st time applicant
Applied for MBA at UCW, Vancouver
Application submitted on 26th Feb, 2022. Upfront medicals passed 27th March, then the long wait started.
When my application exceeded normal processing time, I started bombarding IRCC with emails and I sent 2 webforms. But I didn’t get a response.
I was so sad so I requested for my GCMS notes in May and got it by end of June. Before my GCMS came, I contacted MP and the MP said everything was passed except my Eligibility. My GCMS stated my eligibility was in “REVIEW REQUIRED” since April 23, and it was already end of June and nothing changed.
I decided to order another GCMS note in first week of July. I also sent emails and webforms but I didn’t hear from IRCC again. I decided to contact MP again in first week of August(last week Friday), and MP told me my application is still on “REVIEW REQUIRED”. Mehn I was devastated but I kept my hopes high. I prayed and fasted, and fast forward today (AUG 12) I got my PPR! God did it!!!

Documents submitted
All IMM forms
Tuition payment receipt
7 bank statements-mbs, bank reference letter
3 Land prosperity documents
Affidavit from both sponsors- parents
Sop
LOE- lump sum
Employment letter, Reference Letter from work, payslip, recommendation letter from work (applicant)
Sponsors employment letters and promotions letters (no pay slip)
Sponsors House rent receipts
Work I’d card for all.

Can’t remember all because I used an agent.

Thank you all for the congratulatory messages. I pray those that are still expecting PPR will receive it very soon IJN.

Special thanks to @Anon123 @Lekkiboboe and @showyoung for answering my questions and guiding me when I needed help.

Please what's the meaning of MP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
OYINKANSOLA66:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2022
olufunbi:
Congratulations

quote author=OYINKANSOLA66 post=115654424]My season of PERFECT JUBILEE

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vanessaokoh: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Treasure134:
Congratulations in advance to all my people awaiting PPR, it's our month of jubilee and coming week starting from today Saturday will surely be our week of jubilee in Jesus mighty name. Amen

Once again let's celebrate and cheers. The lord said the victory will be permanent and it is done Amen

Glory!!

Amen

Good night fams

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Eziii:
Thanks @PatrickOkunima

I am really in a fix.

You don’t need to do another one, only send a web form and email to Nairobi. Just a quick question, where una dey see these agents?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2022
OYINKANSOLA66:

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Dear, go and proper in Canada

June applicants it is now our turn to testify

I wish all PPR hopefuls success in Jesus name.

Emi lo kan

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SamuelOgunniyi: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations on your PPR.
I'm next in Jesus name.

You stated you did upfront medicals on 13th of May which I believe the e-medical slip was part of the attached document.
My question is, did you also send the e medical slip as a webform/mail to Nairobi for it to be updated on your portal or was it passed automatically?

Thanks.

OYINKANSOLA66:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Amen.We shall not miss our time and season amen.

quote author=7COLOURS post=115657666]

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Dear, go and proper in Canada

June applicants it is now our turn to testify

I wish all PPR hopefuls success in Jesus name.

Emi lo kan[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ebite2000: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Hi Gurus, please how does the letter of introduction thing work? So far I have only the PPR mail. I haven't received the LOI yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tolupe1: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Ketima:

Hello kichi,

You may need to be specific. Living expenses (for 1year) alone will engulf around 3.2m and you're left with only 2.4m of which can only be possible you're to to 1 year PGD course at memorial university. Outside that and for a 2 year course, that will not be enough.

Then as per fixing it, I advise you leave it in your account. IRCC believes in the availability and accessibility of the fund. There is always that notion that money fixed isn't applicants money unless you present enough convincing documents for it and why it was fixed in the place

I wished I knew this in my first application. I had paid for my first semester tuition of over 8k CAD and had 15M in a mutual fund account. I present all the document and I was refused after 5 months, applied late January and got rejected in early June.

@kichi please leave the money in the regular bank account o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning everyone,
Please is this what the application page looks like? My agent sent me this after pressing so hard for a screenshot. Is it genuine and should I just hold or ask her to hand things over. I gave her all the required documents since March and she just submitted on June 30th after a lot of troubling from me

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.