Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1213405 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by phreedhom(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
I logged on Oct 7 and it was processed Nov. 21st of Nov. Though I constantly followed up with the staff that opened the account

If you decide to use them pick a branch and bond with someone there. Explain what you need.

benedictuyi:

Please how long did it take ecobank to process your form A?
Make I know if na to go open account with them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by phreedhom(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
ECO bank
Olbat12:
At which bank pls?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
phreedhom:
I logged on Oct 7 and it was processed Nov. 21st of Nov. Though I constantly followed up with the staff that opened the account

If you decide to use them pick a branch and bond with someone there. Explain what you need.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilerioluwamercy: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
IS THE AGENT FROM SNOWFOX?

Callmiabbby:
Hello guys,
My name is demmy and I applied for a Canadian study permit using an agent. I would have applied my self but because I did my USA travel plans and was denied,so I felt if I use an agent it will necessarily be okay coupled with the fact that when it’s get to providing a bank statement an agent could get that easily. So I took the risk.
I got the admission, paid the deposited money which is $7900. Because I was applying for a Masters in business administration, the school said I have to do an introductory class for 3months which ended this December and of course I participated because my agent said my application is still under review.
I was hoping and praying it will pull through by January (which I now know I should have deferred)
Now the problem is:
Unknown to me that my visa has been denied since June and I submitted my application march and I the applicant just find out yesterday and I wouldn’t have found out if I hadn’t threatened him to give him my password and username for the Canadian website it’s has been a shocker to the extend I contemplated suicide. What can I do please? I’m at a cross road

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilerioluwamercy: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KingCassy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingCassy:
Hello, please how much is upfront medicals cost and which hospital can I do it in Abj

!��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Powermike8: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Passport was received at Abuja VFS on the 6th, got stamped 12th thursday. The courier back is delaying now, i am still expecting a tracking email for the courier.

Leadforteservic:
Congrats...when did u send it your passport and how long did it take to get it stamped and ready?
Have u called VFS HELP LINE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KingCassy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingCassy:
Hello, please how much is upfront medicals cost and which hospital can I do it in Abj

Someone please answer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilerioluwamercy: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
46500!!!
KingCassy:

Someone please answer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johnbravo1994: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
University of British Columbia application for Master degree has closed since 1st of December 2022 for September fall intake 2023/2024.
Adigun055:
Hello house, anyone knows when application close the s for the University of British Columbia (graduate), checked online seeing Jan 10th and 15th, not sure which to follow.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johnbravo1994: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
I applied to the university of Saskatchewan as well, I think between March and April that is why they'll get back to the applicants.
Relax for now
Boovyspookyann:
Good day my people I’m new to naira land and I don’t know how to post yet sometimes last year around July I applied for a masters degree in pharmacology in university of Manitoba for winter 2023 but I was rejected due to a reason I don’t know cos i had my bachelors degree in human anatomy and it is related to the course i have a total cgpa of 3.60 out of a 5.00 cgpa and my gpa are as follows for the last two years of study 3.45 out of 5.00,3.75 out of 5.00, 4.17 and 4.67 out of 5.00 scale. Recently I picked my self up and applied again for masters of public health In university of Saskatchewan and memorial university of Newfoundland and the fear of not gaining admission is there for me I don’t know what to do was it my cgpa that didn’t allow them to pick me the first time or I actually did something wrong anyone that has been in my shoe before should actually advise me cos I think I’m going crazy and I haven’t heard from them yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adigun055(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanks chief.

Johnbravo1994:
University of British Columbia application for Master degree has closed since 1st of December 2022 for September fall intake 2023/2024.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lamabel: 1:20am On Jan 15, 2023
My brother recently got an admission to Canada and is thinking of applying with my mum for the visa.
Is it possible to do that? Will it affect his chances at getting approved?
He is 26
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Peace634244: 1:21am On Jan 15, 2023
KingCassy:

Someone please answer

It’s 46500 for Adults and you can do it at iom abuja or Qlife Abuja... you can as well check their website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 2:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Peace634244:

Please what about children?

It’s 46500 for Adults and you can do it at iom abuja or Qlife Abuja... you can as well check their website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 2:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Good morning Everyone
Please is IELTS certificate Compulsory in visa application, even when is not compulsory in your school of choice?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by orgx: 3:28am On Jan 15, 2023
Please I need help as regards Niagara college and my transcript.

1. Where am I sending the transcript?
2. Can I apply with a student copy of the transcript and if yes how, please?

Please help.... Because I'm having delay with uniben transcript.

3. Does anyone know how long official or student  uniben transcripts take?

� please....

@SmartzJayTech @Bankinova
@Iddynoble @danherb @Xavier70s @Danielmadu @Ayimperial1
@johnstan @thinksquad

Abeg answer anyone you fit answer please �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by otobor12: 3:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Uzorsammy:
Chill ur visa has been approved exercise patience

Ok... Thanks boss...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by orgx: 3:33am On Jan 15, 2023

3. Does anyone know how long official or student uniben transcripts take?

� please....

SmartzJayTech Bankinova
Iddynoble danherb Xavier70s Danielmadu Ayimperial1
johnstan thinksquad

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrlycan: 3:44am On Jan 15, 2023
My wife spent over 100k.to get hers... If you're ready ..find your way ..

orgx:

� please....

SmartzJayTech Bankinova
johnstan thinksquad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by orgx: 3:58am On Jan 15, 2023
mrlycan:

Thanks for your reply but How long did it take?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by User00711: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Lamabel:
My brother recently got an admission to Canada and is thinking of applying with my mum for the visa.
He is 26

This would only work if he was a minor. He can apply for her to come visit when he gets there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2023
Good morning guys
Happy Sunday
My husband apply in university of Victoria since first week of December and we have not heard from them. Did anyone knows about university of Victoria and their acceptant rate, any WhatsApp group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Lamabel:
He is 26
it is the best, your brother's visa will be student and your mum's visa tourist . Approval is guaranteed if you submit the necessary documents and with prayers, it shall be well. Incase of doubt, send an email to me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilerioluwamercy: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2023

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Good morning house, please I need help . I want to write my sop by myself I need a sample to begin with

@johnstan, all gurus and members of this platform help me please.

EMAIL- jaydeehair65@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Ilerioluwamercy:
THIS SOUND LIKE SNOWFOX COMPANY IN YABA or BENIN.
Those guys have done a numbers on the people i know.
na una fall victim . Shine your eyes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2023
SandyDandy:
Good morning Everyone
Please is IELTS certificate Compulsory in visa application, even when is not compulsory in your school of choice?

For study permit, it’s not.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2023
mrlycan:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2023
orgx:

� please....

SmartzJayTech Bankinova
johnstan thinksquad

Uniben? It’s fire for fire. It takes not less than 3 months o. This is not to scare you, anything can happen if you know someone.

You can apply with your student copy, when they want the official one, they will contact you to send it either hard or soft copy as the case may be.

Did you finish from Ekenwhan or Ugbowo main campus?

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olatunde4Ola: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Gurus in the house pls I need your advice
In my first Application, my uncle was my sponsor and he deposited an amount that covers the living expenses and tuition fees into my account but it was deposited in cash not by bank transfer transfer due to the nature of his business(Trader). In the application I submitted affidavit of sponsorship, my SOA, the payment receipts given to him when he deposited the money into my account thrice but I didn't include the sponsor's SOA. I submitted the application a month after the money was deposited and I was able to explained the lump sum yet my application was denied. I just joined NL few weeks ago I was able to figure out that I submitted the wrong documents. Pls I want to know what documents should I include when I reapply? Can I use my SOA as POF if the money stays more than five month in my account before my next application? Do I need to include the month the lump sum was deposited in the SOA I will be using for the Pof?

@bullstriker
@ketima
@lekiboboe
@technix
@Anon123
@Gigdraft
@JustMellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by freedomtours(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2023
[color=#550000][/color]
Joge64:

Hi. I was in your position last year. Reasons for your rejection could be as a result of your BSC not being in relation to the field you applied for in your masters or supervisory resources might not be available. For me, it was because there was no supervisor on ground. Late 2022, i reapplied to two universities. University of Manitoba and University of Saskatchewan. I made sure my courses of choice didn't require having a supervisor before applying. Still awaiting for my decision though. You could email me your whatapp contact so that i can add you to university of Saskatchewan group.

Greetings!
Please kindly add me to the University of Saskatchewan group, I have mailed you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.