Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1228259 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 12:59am On Aug 15, 2022
The refusal letter you received is generic. To get the details, order a GCMS note.

It is difficult to answer your second question without having details of your application. Meanwhile, who was your sponsor?
What was your highest education?
What year did you graduate?
Present occupation?
What was your intended program in Canada? Was it related to your occupation? Was it a post-graduate program if you already have a post-secondary education?
Age?
Did you pay any part of your tuition?
Besides the sponsor’s account, did you submit your account, especially if you are working and a third party sponsored you?
Swaggu002015:
Hello everyone, I applied for Canada study visa but was refused based on family ties in Canada and I do not have any family member or friend in Canada, please could this have been a misinterpretation or what?

Second reason was my reason for visit is not consistent with temporary stay given with info I gave and all I submitted was everything related to study permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 1:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Most schools in Canada exempt Nigerians from taking IELTS. Let me know if you need assistance securing admission.
EzeWills:
Hello all
Good day.
Please who can help with schools in Canada that does not require ielts for admission into a graduate program

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2022
It is possible to get your PR with a one-year PGWP. For instance, most provincial nominee programs do not require 1yr work experience, and they target Int’l students and foreign workers in their province. However, it is always better to go for a 2yr program if you can afford to because provinces are constantly adjusting the requirement of their programs.

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Marketing Management
Seneca College - Seneca at York Campus
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
CAD 13,861.00

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Marketing Management (2825)
Centennial College - Progress
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
CAD 15,386.00

Fanshawe is more affordable than Centennial. You can go for Seneca College if you have a 2nd class upper
Wendyfedi:
Hello all,

Can anyone assist me with colleges offering Marketing management PGC & PGDs in May 2023 please? I have applied to Humber college and Fanshawe college, I just need to know if there are other affordable colleges with high acceptance rates.

Also, has anyone done a one-year PGC and was able to work his/her way through and remain back? please share your experience. This is my first writeup, any tip on how I can go about my school application will go a long way

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olasubomy: 1:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Swaggu002015:
Hello everyone, I applied for Canada study visa but was refused based on family ties in Canada and I do not have any family member or friend in Canada, please could this have been a misinterpretation or what?

Second reason was my reason for visit is not consistent with temporary stay given with info I gave and all I submitted was everything related to study permit

The wordings on the IRCC refusal letter are general statements as stated in their IRPA Act, and they are just stating the relevant section of the Act that applies to their reason for refusal. You would need to order your GCMS notes to see the specific concerns of the visa officers.

I guess the VO was not convinced with your purpose of visit when they read your statement of purpose. The GCMS notes will give you more details, and you would need that to refute the refusal reasons when you are filing your next application in your letter of explanation. The aspect of family ties in Canada can be refuted when addressing home ties

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tymally: 1:29am On Aug 15, 2022
bullstriker:
It is allowed if that's what your friend wants to do.

Thank you for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chidimmanwalife: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello. My schoolis in Nova Scotia too, DalhousieUniversity to be precise. Please what's the name of your own school?
Electroweb:
Hello Everyone,
Which sites can someone rent property in Nova Scotia?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Swaggu002015: 2:04am On Aug 15, 2022
bullstriker:
The refusal letter you received is generic. To get the details, order a GCMS note.

It is difficult to answer your second question without having details of your application. Meanwhile, who was your sponsor?
What was your highest education?
What year did you graduate?
Present occupation?
What was your intended program in Canada? Was it related to your occupation? Was it a post-graduate program if you already have a post-secondary education?
Age?
Did you pay any part of your tuition?
Besides the sponsor’s account, did you submit your account, especially if you are working and a third party sponsored you?

Thanks for your response. I’m still in my undergraduate program but want to start from first year again, although I submitted all proof that I’m a student here, I paid 3k of 6k annual tuition fee, my brother is my sponsor, I’m 24years and I also declared I’ve worked in previous years before getting admission into my present school and want to continue my undergraduate program from first year and I clearly stated my purpose that degree from there will make way for me back in Nigeria after studies so there’s no reason to stay there after studies.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Swaggu002015: 2:06am On Aug 15, 2022
olasubomy:

The wordings on the IRCC refusal letter are general statements as stated in their IRPA Act, and they are just stating the relevant section of the Act that applies to their reason for refusal. You would need to order your GCMS notes to see the specific concerns of the visa officers.

I guess the VO was not convinced with your purpose of visit when they read your statement of purpose. The GCMS notes will give you more details, and you would need that to refute the refusal reasons when you are filing your next application in your letter of explanation. The aspect of family ties in Canada can be refuted when addressing home ties

Thanks for your response, I’ll order for my gcms note and see
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AOROGBEM: 2:23am On Aug 15, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Hello,

If you know a friend or family member in Canada, have them give you their postal code. Use their postal code to find their MP office on this website:

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

When you find the MP office, construct an email requesting assistance with IRCC but have your friend send it since most MP offices only assist those within their constituents.

You’ll be sent a Use of Representative form and they’ll get back to you usually within two weeks.

While waiting, order your GCMS notes. This is what I did and my medicals were changed to passed. Not exactly sure your experience will be the same since your PFL is for a chargeback but it should do more than radio silence will.

Thank you so much ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by coache(m): 2:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Nezzel:
I've been following this page for years, I come around, read timelines and landing gists, it makes me happy grin

I've always wanted to travel, but my husband didn't want to at a time, now that our believed country is turninoniown, he's rushing for us to relocate.

He's the PA, he has gotten admission at Centennial College and about to pay his tuition fees..

I will celebrate my family’s relocation to Canada on this thread. Amen

To support in my little way, I can help any member here with his or her admission application (only admission oo) to any Canada school at no cost, if our gurus approves.

Thanks for having me

Greetings to you dear Nezzel, please I don't mind been helped with admission for January 2023 intake.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Abandoning your program (I know it's due to the strike) in Nigeria to start a new program in Canada may have made the VO doubt your intention to return. GCMS note will contain the details.

Cheer up. You can address the reasons when you get your note.
Swaggu002015:

Thanks for your response. I’m still in my undergraduate program but want to start from first year again, although I submitted all proof that I’m a student here, I paid 3k of 6k annual tuition fee, my brother is my sponsor, I’m 24years and I also declared I’ve worked in previous years before getting admission into my present school and want to continue my undergraduate program from first year and I clearly stated my purpose that degree from there will make way for me back in Nigeria after studies so there’s no reason to stay there after studies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Harpaa(m): 4:46am On Aug 15, 2022
It’s PPR. May 8th, Second time applicant. Special thanks to Technix. I really appreciate ur support, assistance and advice on my visa application. Thanks for the great job on the review of my LOE, SOP, visa application. I really appreciate ur kind gesture bro. I pray everybody waiting gets a favorable response as soon as possible.
Technix is a sure plug and reliable anytime!

55 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 6:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Harpaa:

It’s PPR. May 8th, Second time applicant. Special thanks to Technix. I really appreciate ur support, assistance and advice on my visa application. Thanks for the great job on the review of my LOE, SOP, visa application. I really appreciate ur kind gesture bro. I pray everybody waiting gets a favorable response as soon as possible.
Congratulations ♥️...I will among the next to testify

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ola76421: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations! May God remember me too.

Harpaa:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by prospectiveapp: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations
Harpaa:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations. I will testify by the grace of God amen.

Harpaa:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iykkke: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2022
hello goodmorning NL,please can i know the difference between SOP,LOE and which is required for undergrads and grads ....and also letter of intent,study plan etc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Harpaa:

Congratulations…. I’m next ijn

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iykkke: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2022
hello bro what school were you admitted to and programme ,was it a diploma or degree?
Swaggu002015:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ajiaj(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Please who has an idea of the best way to pay GRE Test Fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mobiyinogal: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Harpaa:

please when did your eligibility start thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

Harpaa:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Electroweb(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Chidimmanwalife:
Hello. My schoolis in Nova Scotia too, DalhousieUniversity to be precise. Please what's the name of your own school?
Do you know website that one can rent accommodation?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hillary4003: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2022
PPRRRRR
my application was approved!! the joy and relief is unimaginable i hope everyone that's waiting will receive good news as well
TIMELINE
Study Permit Application.
Application - JUNE 4TH 2022
Biometrics - JUNE 8TH 2022
Medical Upfront - FEBRUARY 24TH 2022
Medical Updated to pass -JUNE 9TH 2022
Eligibility - JULY 28/29
PPR - AUGUST 15H!!!
I can't even begin to thank everyone on this thread i got ALL my information from here, i was scared to do it by myself but i knew i was the best person to do it.
PLEASE WHAT'S THE FASTEST WAY TO SEND MY PASSPORT FOR STAMPING?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

hillary4003:
PPRRRRR
my application was approved!! the joy and relief is unimaginable i hope everyone that's waiting will receive good news as well
TIMELINE
Eligibility - JULY 28/29
PPR - AUGUST 15H!!!
I can't even begin to thank everyone on this thread i got ALL my information from here, i was scared to do it by myself but i knew i was the best person to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by afosoft: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations!!! This eligibility took about two weeks, i don't know it takes that long.

hillary4003:
PPRRRRR
TIMELINE
Eligibility - JULY 28/29
PPR - AUGUST 15H!!!
hillary4003:
PPRRRRR
TIMELINE
Eligibility - JULY 28/29
PPR - AUGUST 15H!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2022
hillary4003:
PPRRRRR
TIMELINE
Eligibility - JULY 28/29
PPR - AUGUST 15H!!!

Congratulations, I am next.
God please remember my family.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2022
hillary4003:
PPRRRRR
TIMELINE
Eligibility - JULY 28/29
PPR - AUGUST 15H!!!

Huge congratulations man may the land of canada favour you
I’m next my eligibility started on 26/27, I’m next

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sheunflexy(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Papapa1234:
You can start the group ,post link and ask people to join..thats how we started HUMBER Group
kindly add me to the Humber group pls 08087563174
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations.I am next in line to testify amen.

hillary4003:
PPRRRRR
TIMELINE
Eligibility - JULY 28/29
PPR - AUGUST 15H!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Divinefavrite: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Papapa1234:
You can start the group ,post link and ask people to join..thats how we started HUMBER Group

@ Papapa1234, I am interested in the Humber group if it is open to accepting more people. I have an offer of admission with Humber for January 2023. Trusting God for Study visa approval soonest. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Harpaa:

Congratulations!! Unending favour

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.