Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1254634 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Joge64:

Wow. If I'm correct. Does that mean you got PPR under one month?

Yes you are correct i got PPR in 17days

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Joge64:

Send a webform for New SOP highlighting the mistake in the former.
okay thank you. In which category of enquiry should i choose?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehindeafolabi: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sleekilicious:
Hello guys. Please I'm new here on this thread. I already got an admission from a school in Canada, paid tuition deposit. I'm just about to build my POF so I can start my visa process. My problem is this. Our family friend is sending the POF for us. How do we quote this? Since its coming in lump sum. My hubby has some funds though in his salary account ( its just a minute sum) which is what we're using. He earns good salary monthly cos he works with an oil and gas company. How do we narrate the money our family friend is lending us so to remove suspicion. Do we tell him to write on his transfer narration that it's money from the sale of our land? Please advice .e what to do. Thanks

I'll appreciate your replies guys

From what I have learnt here, let that your friend transfer the money into your husband account then your husband will transfer the money into your own account as gift deed. You can use your husband as a sponsor then do a gift deed and notionize it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MUNCHY1: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please house, don’t be tired of me. Can I pay the transmission and sms fee for all 4 family members at once?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Legitmenaija:

PPR is permanent resident permit?

Congratulations
It's Passport Request by the IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Stifflah09:
Good afternoon guys, please after making payment for the one way courier service as state by the vfs on this web page https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/additional-services, what next to i do to notify them of my payment?
Hi, I see that someone already shared the link to have VFS return your PP.
PEACE!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emma549: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hello House
When applying for study permit and I want to go with hubby and daughter,
Is it wise to apply for visitor visa for husband and daughter Just to prove strong home ties.
Husband has a stable job working in Nigeria
And husband is the one sponsoring,
We will be using his bank statement and daughter is just 3 months old

If yes,
Which visitor visa should i pick?
"Tourism" or "visit, all other types"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ayimperial1:

danherb, sorry about the late reply.
My Form A process took less than 2 months and I used Gtbank.
My Account Officer was nice enough to help me through the process.

As for my VISA,I am yet to submit my application.
Though I was meant to submit my VISA application by January 19th,2023 but my VISA Agent advised that it's safer to submit 6 months to my resumption and not earlier.
Since my resumption is September 6th,so she advised I submit by March 6th.
Hopefully I get my VISA by the end of June.
TBH, I see no reason you should wait for a certain time before submitting your Visa Application. Lots of people here got attended to after 6months, 10months and some even after a year of submitting their Application. As long as you have all your Documents intacts, pls submit your Application immediately. It's safer to be attended to sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Stifflah09:

Yes you are correct i got PPR in 17days
Wow! That's amazing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimikata(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
jimikata:
morning bros,
Pls, I need your help in requesting for CBSA notes.

Anyone kindly help please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbSapi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
My Sister got a refusal letter: I have applied for GCMS. Two reasons:
1. Financial status and Asset: she paid half of the tuition $10k and showed statement of account N3.5m. I guess these are not enough. For assets she showed landed asset with no valuation.
2. Family ties in Canada stronger than that of Nigeria: Her husband and son are not coming with her, so what other family ties. Yes she has 3 brothers and a sister in Canada.
Application Date 17th February, upfront medical, new portal, Nairobi visa office, refusal letter today.
I need suggestions while I wait for her GCMS.

If you remember the message above posted in May 2022. Thanks for the support from this forum gurus we got GCMS and applied second time timeline:

1st Application Feb 12, denied May 30.
2nd Application Oct 3 2022 Medical Passed Jan 17 2023, eligibility review same day. Original Passport request and BVL Jan 26 2023.

Thanks family. I wish all of you best in your pursuit for Canadian dream [/quote]

Please how did you tackle the home ties issue, I would really love to hear from you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Send me a message
jimikata:
morning bros,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Habeebboy: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Legitmenaija:

Did you use Form A to pay the fees or dollar account?
form A
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Habeebboy: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Legitmenaija:

How did you pay the fees?
Dollar account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Habeebboy: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Legitmenaija:

Did you use Form A to pay the fees or dollar account?
Dollar account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Habeebboy: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please guys. What are the next things to do after paying school fee. My school fee has dropped to the school account.

Do I need to do medical first or biometrics before medical? My resumption is May
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Owanhero123: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good afternoon my great people.
Please I received a message from ircc that I should go for my medical but on the medical letter that was sent to me my gender was mistakenly put as FEMALE instead of MALE.

Please in this situation what should I do?

Please any advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aitagoodvibes: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
hello.
I just got admission to Fanshawe january 2024, How can i reach you to be added to the whatsapp group?
Thank you
Tgbengus151:
So guys, the Whatsapp group has eventually being created and we are currently 6 in number, so if you are also a prospective student of Fanshawe college and you feel interested in joining the group, you can hit me up through the mail or quote this post.

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pls how did u pay ur fee is it form A or Dollar account
Habeebboy:
Please guys. What are the next things to do after paying school fee. My school fee has dropped to the school account.

Do I need to do medical first or biometrics before medical? My resumption is May
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rahmeekadigz(f): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yes.so far you're sending the passport together
MUNCHY1:
Please house, don’t be tired of me. Can I pay the transmission and sms fee for all 4 family members at once?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbSapi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please gurus in the house, Please kindly help.
Second time applicant., I was denied based on financial assets and home ties.
Already ordered for my CBSA notes, yet to receive though
My brother is my sponsor

I'm planning to reapply I've already deferred my admission, but my question is

1: How do I tackle the issue of home ties(already submitted land documents in my first application).

2: Already made a tuition deposit of 1500CAD to secure my admission, please do I need to pay the full tuition before reapplying?

3: Which other documents can I submit to prove strong home ties to the VO

please help a bother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
blkomo:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/additional-services

Send them an email with the receipt after making payments

Please can you share their email with me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
AbSapi:
Please gurus in the house, Please kindly help.
Second time applicant., I was denied based on financial assets and home ties.
Already ordered for my CBSA notes, yet to receive though
My brother is my sponsor

I'm planning to reapply I've already deferred my admission, but my question is

1: How do I tackle the issue of home ties(already submitted land documents in my first application).

2: Already made a tuition deposit of 1500CAD to secure my admission, please do I need to pay the full tuition before reapplying?

3: Which other documents can I submit to prove strong home ties to the VO

please help a bother.

1. Add your work prospects, your membership associations, parents you are leaving at home.
2. If you have the full tuition go ahead and pay it.
3. Plans to come to your work, study leave approval etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Owanhero123:
Good afternoon my great people.
Please I received a message from ircc that I should go for my medical but on the medical letter that was sent to me my gender was mistakenly put as FEMALE instead of MALE.

Please in this situation what should I do?

Please any advice

You can raise a webform to inform them but go ahead and do the medicals so you can meet the deadline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Habeebboy:

Are you the one doing the application yourself? Biometrics letter comes 24 hours after application, medicals can be done when you are invited to do or when before you are invited (Upfront).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Emma549:
Hello House
When applying for study permit and I want to go with hubby and daughter,
Is it wise to apply for visitor visa for husband and daughter Just to prove strong home ties.
Husband has a stable job working in Nigeria
And husband is the one sponsoring,
We will be using his bank statement and daughter is just 3 months old

If yes,
Which visitor visa should i pick?
"Tourism" or "visit, all other types"

it depends on how you build your SOP around the fact he will be visiting, lay strong emphasis on his job and the importance of it as well as the remuneration from the job.
Visitor all types
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jeboy:
Hi guys, I need your help.

I have just started student visa application for my wife in which we have 57 days more to complete and send.

How can I get to process my medical upfront via IOM while application process is ongoing?

Please help a brother if you know.

You can submit the application while you wait for medicals, visit IOM website to book an appointment, application can be submitted now so long as you have all docs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
jimikata:
morning bros,

reach out to Anon123 or check on google
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by machills: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ppr!!!

Fanshawe College (September 2023 intake)

First time applicant and self-applicant
Study permit and SOWP for my husband
Applied on: 9th of September 2022
Biometric: 14th of September, 2022
Eligibility: 21st of December, 2022
Medical request: 7th of January, 2023
Medical done: 25th of January, 2023
Medicals passed: 29th of January, 2023
Ppr for me and my husband: 30th of January, 2023

Every information I got was from IRCC website, Nairaland and YouTube.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
machills:
Ppr!!!

Fanshawe College (September 2023 intake)

First time applicant and self-applicant
Study permit and SOWP for my husband
Applied on: 9th of September 2022
Biometric: 14th of September, 2022
Eligibility: 21st of December, 2022
Medical request: 7th of January, 2023
Medical done: 25th of January, 2023
Medicals passed: 29th of January, 2023
Ppr for me and my husband: 30th of January, 2023

Every information I got was from IRCC website, Nairaland and YouTube.

Congratulations, your profile is very similar to alot of people who are on the verge applying, care to tell us how your POF was? How you showed hometies?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbSapi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanks for your response.
If i dont have the full tuition, is this a red flag?

1. Add your work prospects, your membership associations, parents you are leaving at home.
2. If you have the full tuition go ahead and pay it.
3. Plans to come to your work, study leave approval etc[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimikata(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
bullstriker:
Send me a message

Yeah, I have done that before now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.