Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1213214 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojonugwa777: 2:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Pls anyone with formA plug for fast track
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Don’t worry; it will not affect the outcome of your application.
Use the link below to access the web form. First, upload a copy of the new passport with an explanation. Then, when you receive a passport request, submit the new passport and a coloured copy of the old passport with an explanation.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

Olayinkaji:

Please no one answered me. I submit on the 16th but eligibility is yet to start. Which office will I address the webform too please. I have done biometrics too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AskGod07: 3:07am On Feb 02, 2023
Bro, can I have your digit we are in the same mission

fvictop:
I humbly and sincerely request for the gurus assistance and advice here.

I have MSc business administration 2022, HND Mechanical Engineering 2007, No Test of English, 13years work experience as maintenance Technician, married with kids.

Kindly recommend schools and courses with affordable tuition fees and high visa approval.

Japa is the objective not the education though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AskGod07: 3:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Please is there any hope for HND holder in Canada institution? Also is there age limit or study gap?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:09am On Feb 02, 2023
Sir, I didn't receive your mail.
jimikata:

Kindly check your mail sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Agbenga51: 5:05am On Feb 02, 2023
I need urgent help pls, I have my admission letter to apply for visa, but I don’t under one of the this demand from visa requirements since December.

That says I should provide the letter of curriculum from my school state that work is a requirement for the completion of my studies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shrunkwriter: 5:38am On Feb 02, 2023
Agbenga51:
I need urgent help pls, I have my admission letter to apply for visa, but I don’t under one of the this demand from visa requirements since December.

That says I should provide the letter of curriculum from my school state that work is a requirement for the completion of my studies

Shebi it's supposed to be stated clearly in your LOA ... I think that's the only document you have to show that work is an integral/optional part of your program. i.e. Co-op. If e dey ... imo upload am ... but wait to hear from the gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shrunkwriter: 5:50am On Feb 02, 2023
beccadamilola:

Mine took 12 days from the day I was issued receipt. You can always email the school that you haven't gotten your letter to acceptance or offer letter they'll reply but it may take a while

Thanks ooo.... Fellow applicant ... pls let's connect ... love and guidance 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dollarsolution(m): 6:41am On Feb 02, 2023
I am

Cuppycak3:
Send me a mail if you’re still interested in this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Habeebboy: 6:46am On Feb 02, 2023
Ojonugwa777:

Pls what rate were you able to get dollar and how long did it take for them to debit your account?

Took two 2days for the debit and when the money dropped to the school account. Blackmarket!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samy2big: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2023
Heyna:

Congratulations, please can I get your whatsapp contact? I need to ask some questions please 🙏

Sure. Please send me an email. I will reply and also give you my Whasapp number to call.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2023
AbSapi:
Thanks for your response.
If i dont have the full tuition, is this a red flag?

1. Add your work prospects, your membership associations, parents you are leaving at home.
2. If you have the full tuition go ahead and pay it.
3. Plans to come to your work, study leave approval etc

No, but it goes to show your capacity.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fetengrn: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2023
Hello my people, God has done it for me!

First time applicant. Mine took 3months and couple weeks.

I will share all the details here as soon as possible. Thank you so much for everyone who has been a blessing to me. God will come through for ya'll

Please I want to drop off my passport at vfs Abuja , do I need an appointment? And what are the requirements please?

I believe dropping it off personally make the process faster.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimikata(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2023
bullstriker:
Sir, I didn't receive your mail.

I sent you a mail yesterday , from kade404 sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Himself001: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Agbenga51:

if you don’t have a co-op work permit attached to you letter it means you make a mistake in picking that when you are filling your eligibility form before the page that you are suppose to upload you documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by babineli: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2023
House please what’s your take on this, if your main account where you have your POF is your salary account which shows your salary inflow. However you normally transfer money from your other personal account to your main account which ranges between the range or 200k-1million, do they also see this as huge some of money that you have to explain? Note this inflow of money comes in every 2-3 months depends on how person see free money. I need your advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Can an experienced person answer this troubled individual. He really need urgent help.
Gsrt:
Good evening house,
I need help… I already got ppr and passport back from vfs but my program will be starting in September and my passport will expire in July, this means the visa on my passport will expire in July.

When is the best time to travel ?

Can I renew my passport now and travel with both passport without any issues ?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adabsmith(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Is it better to take the passport to VFS personally or sending via courier? And how long does it really take to get stamped?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2023
Agbenga51:

Is work placement or coop placement part of your program of study? If the answer is yes ; you will receive a separate letter from your school , together with your letter of acceptance stating this and asking IRCC to also approve an open work permit together with your study permit. The application system is requesting for this document , because you must have selected yes to the question " is work placement a compulsory part of your intended study in Canada".
If work placement isn't part of your study , you must select no as the answer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jolly444(f): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Congratulations 🎉

machills:
Ppr!!!

Fanshawe College (September 2023 intake)

First time applicant and self-applicant
Study permit and SOWP for my husband
Applied on: 9th of September 2022
Biometric: 14th of September, 2022
Eligibility: 21st of December, 2022
Medical request: 7th of January, 2023
Medical done: 25th of January, 2023
Medicals passed: 29th of January, 2023
Ppr for me and my husband: 30th of January, 2023

Every information I got was from IRCC website, Nairaland and YouTube.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jolly444(f): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2023
@johnstan please is there any group for conestoga college?

Positiveme2020:
I don't know oh. If u find any mention me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blueberryacres: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Gsrt:
Good evening house,
I need help… I already got ppr and passport back from vfs but my program will be starting in September and my passport will expire in July, this means the visa on my passport will expire in July.

When is the best time to travel ?

Can I renew my passport now and travel with both passport without any issues ?

Thank you
Not an answer to your question but does the visa last for the length of your program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gsrt: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2023
Army2022:
Can an experienced person answer this troubled individual. He really need urgent help.
thank you smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gsrt: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2023
blueberryacres:

Not an answer to your question but does the visa last for the length of your program?
No, till the expiry date on my passport which is July this year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Habeebboy:
Dollar account

At what rate did you get the dollar?

I'm currently stuck at the point of paying tuition deposit.

The duration form A takes is scary and i have no idea who can fast track it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gsrt: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Jolly444:

Yes.. send me a message.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mojisola102: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2023
Call flywire to extend the payment ID to 1 month or so

HajiMusty01:
Please I need help..
I applied for Form A and it has been approved since December 20th 2022, but they did not debit my acct. They have removed the bank charges since December now my Flywire will be canceled by 13th of this month if they do not receive the payment and my school deadline for pay first semester is 14th of this month. What can I do not to loose out with this payment Plz..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2023
Good morning, please does anyone have the vfs email to send payment receipt for the one way courier service after making payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eldersir20: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2023
Senior in the house

Please i need help, i am currently filling application for study permit, how do i go about this

"Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years"

The 10 years fall into my NYSC year which ended in November 2013. If i fill start date which is November 2012 it will be more than 10 years.

Also, i cant seem to find any occupation that matches or related to NYSC on the dropdown or do i leave nysc year out and begin from after nysc

After NYSC 2013 i was unemployed till i started business in 2016, what do i fill in the 3 years.

I have more than one jobs/business from that 2016 till date, do i need i need to enter all or just one is enough.

Please experience people here i need your input so i don't want to assume and fill wrong information and it becomes misrepresentation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adedini88(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2023
Please gurus in the house is stock a valid POF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olbat12: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
DanielDriz:
Warm regards house, please I would love to know if anyone here is a student of Humber college in Toronto or an applicant, I would really love to be informed on some detailed matters in that regard, thanks

You can relate with me on this ☝️.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Positiveme2020: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jolly444:

Did u find any group? Add me

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.