Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221219 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eldersir20: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2023
Vlibray:

Hello Sir,
For your NYSC year ---- Put where you worked during your NYSC (school, office, farm etc)
For 3 years after NYSC---Put the activities you engaged in during this period( self employment , sales attendant, trainings etc)
Please make sure you include all these activities in your CV or resume (it has to tally with what you filled on the website)

Okay, thank you so much sir/ma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mclairity1: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2023
I have replied your mail
Freeman6771:
can I get in touch as well? I’m in thesame situation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ifyy101: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Hello. I’m an October applicant and my eligibility started since January 12. Please how long does it take before ppr comes.?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2023
someone have to make the payment before going for the appointment or we can pay on the appointment day?

OLAMINREWA:

I'm sorry this is coming late.

Please see the information as requested;

Name of Bank - Standard Chartered Bank
Account No. - 0001855256
Account Name - International Organization for Migration (IOM)

Age range

0 - 4 years - #34,500
5 - 10 years - #36,500
11 - 14 years #40,500
Adult (15 years and above) - #46,500

Please note: Payment should be made before reporting for medical screening . Transfer payment is preferable, and for families, one bulk payment (transfer) is acceptable.

As long as your appointment booking was successful, you are supposed to have a copy of the appointment in your mail. You can send them a mail iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int or iomabujamedicalbooki@iom.int to confirm the status of your appointment.

GoodLuck....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Is there any reason why she can't sponsor you for spousal sponsorship?

I think you best bet will applying for visitor visa and when you get the apply for open work permit.

But wait for the notes to know the exact details, then tackle them.

She was sponsored, so she is still under the 5 year ban.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2023
aestake:

Let her sponsor you.

You mean sponsor my studies?

In the application that got refused, I was self sponsored.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Please house,
Help me with a link to apply for the cbsa notes. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Has ur medicals been updated/request
Ifyy101:
Hello. I’m an October applicant and my eligibility started since January 12. Please how long does it take before ppr comes.?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chechem:

She was sponsored, so she is still under the 5 year ban.

Okay, so I think writing a strong SOP will do the trick, you can secure the services of professional writers to help flesh out the one you wrote in the first application, the main focus will be "your ties to your home country and how/what will pull you back home" .

The other option is to apply for VV then when you get there apply for Open work permit.

check google for various sites to apply for CBSA notes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ifyy101: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Uzorsammy:
Has ur medicals been updated/request

Yes since November 17. I did upfront medicals and it’s been passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ifyy101:
Have you tried using the MP to reach them?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ifyy101: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
chithec:

Have you tried using the MP to reach them?

No I haven't been sending webforms and I have also been calling them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OLAMINREWA(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
pufframmy:
someone have to make the payment before going for the appointment or we can pay on the appointment day?

It's better you make the payment before the appointment date.

GL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princessmay11: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello fam, please I need the help of gurus in the house. Once ppr has been requested, what is the next step?
Do we need to apply for an appointment before going to submit his passport? How much is the DHL fee? Where is the best location to submit ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Okay, so I think writing a strong SOP will do the trick, you can secure the services of professional writers to help flesh out the one you wrote in the first application, the main focus will be "your ties to your home country and how/what will pull you back home" .

The other option is to apply for VV then when you get there apply for Open work permit.

check google for various sites to apply for CBSA notes.

My wife is also suggesting if she can make an affidavit with an attorney over there, vouching for me, stating that I will not overstay and that she will make sure that I do not remaining in Canada after my study permit expires... Do you think this will help?

Also, going for visiting visa after being rejected for study permit, is it a good idea? Wont it raise eyebrows?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
chithec:
Y’all need to check out NBBC Canada
Tuition is as low as #9000 CAD
Tuition deposit #500

Are their programs now open?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chizom23: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=TOPAI7
Get admitted into any university in Ghana
Contact via Whatsapp +233571380490

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
2kurupt:

Are their programs now open?
you can check their website.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ifyy101: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Please can anyone help me with the email of the MP in downtown Toronto
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Shrunkwriter:
My LOA landed finally ... my course requires optional co-op, however... these people did not include anything to show this in the LOA. Do I just upload it on the visa portal like that and select no for the "coop work permit" section ?

What school is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Princessmay11:
Hello fam, please I need the help of gurus in the house. Once ppr has been requested, what is the next step?
Do we need to apply for an appointment before going to submit his passport? How much is the DHL fee? Where is the best location to submit ?
If it's the same place you did biometrics you can do walk in submission free of charge. Usually around 8-10 in the morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aestake: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chechem:

You mean sponsor my studies?

In the application that got refused, I was self sponsored.
Family Sponsorship. Come as a permanent resident and study as a local.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aestake: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chechem:

My wife is also suggesting if she can make an affidavit with an attorney over there, vouching for me, stating that I will not overstay and that she will make sure that I do not remaining in Canada after my study permit expires... Do you think this will help?

Also, going for visiting visa after being rejected for study permit, is it a good idea? Wont it raise eyebrows?
Bros, so long as your wife is a PR, you may not get any TRV. Stop wasting your money and time. Go for family class application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ysth(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Please who has used form A to pay tuition recently? Which bank is the fastest to use?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shrunkwriter: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
quinstershaw:

What school is this?

Centennial college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
aestake:

Family Sponsorship. Come as a permanent resident and study as a local.

I know about this, she can't sponsor me at the moment as she was sponsored.

Thanks very much bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by megastu(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Congratulations.

You don pay Tithe? lol
Johnbravo1994:
Congratulations to you.....may the land of Canada favour you and your family
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aestake: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chechem:

I know about this, she can't sponsor me at the moment as she was sponsored.

Thanks very much bro.
I suspected this. No other way untill the years elapse.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nana101: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
aestake:

I suspected this. No other way untill the years elapse.

Hello.
Can you throw in more light on this fellow’s situation that his wife is not being able to sponsor him please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RooPreme: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hello house , my school issued my loa and the tuition deposit is 500 cad. Am not required to pay more because of refund policy..my mom is my sponsor and the statement from mybankstatement is showing enough funds. I want to know if IRCC would still require me to pay the tuition again.. House pls i need a responses from every guru. Y'all appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Any August application who haven't gotten any update from IRCC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
No, you can go ahead with the application since you have gotten your LOA.
RooPreme:
Hello house , my school issued my loa and the tuition deposit is 500 cad. Am not required to pay more because of refund policy..my mom is my sponsor and the statement from mybankstatement is showing enough funds. I want to know if IRCC would still require me to pay the tuition again.. House pls i need a responses from every guru. Y'all appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.