Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1239324 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kween2014:
Goodmorning,

Please i tried to apply for a Police clearance certificate online and at the end, i am told the amount is N30,000.

Is this the amount for it or is there another way i am probably not aware of?

Please help.
You really do not need Police Cert

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
PrinceFola:
Good morning all, please how can I start applying to these Canada schools for MSc program? Is it through agent or i can get it done myself online via their various universities websites? Please I'll appreciate response from any angle. Thanks

1. Determine the course you want to study.
2. Search online for schools offering that course in Canada
3. Then visit their website to know the requirements to apply.
4. You can also try applyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehindeafolabi: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Aderinsola18:
I will be going to Centennial College in May. Please if there is a group, I would like to be added to it. Thank you
Will be to centennial by May too. If there’s any group. Let me know. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aderinsola18: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kehindeafolabi:

Will be to centennial by May too. If there’s any group. Let me know. Thanks
Not seen any too…. Maybe we should form one ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PrinceFola(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bobomaigida:

1. Determine the course you want to study.
2. Search online for schools offering that course in Canada
3. Then visit their website to know the requirements to apply.
4. You can also try applyboard.
Thank you so much..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by simababe(f): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rabbi25:
For me I think your proof of fund is good enough for an individual. I will advise u make reasonable tuition fee payment from the money before applying.

Like, u can use N8m out of the 25m to pay tuition fee and use the balance 17m as proof of funds. Taking from experience

Please if i want to be my sister's sponsor, Is $20,000 cad enough proof of fund after making school first semesters fee payment?
Just want to be sure before starting the whole process. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehindeafolabi: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Aderinsola18:

You can create it and send the link here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sunkeke:
Hello house,
Please I need advice, I have a cousin that will like to pay part of my school fees . She’s a PR in Canada but a friend mentioned that it could be perceived as a reason not to leave Canada.
What do you think please ?thanks

Please what's the response to this especially when they bear a different surname
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sunkeke: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
quinstershaw:

Please what's the response to this especially when they bear a different surname
No response yet , I’m stilll waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wahala… thank God it ended in praise
israel111:

Mine was approved after 7 times....2016 to 2021.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pls house ..any advice on dis
Republic001:
Hi guys i have a refusal from Ireland last year...My tuition was transferred by my father through his accountant to my account which I explained in the SOP for the ireland visa. upon refusal, the school has refund the money back to my account but now I would be using the money to pay part of the Tuition fee for my admiison in Canada. Pls how do I explained the money was sent from my sponsor to the account earlier! Shd I return the money to him and ask him to send back or I shd explain how he sent it earlier and upload the account statement page of when the accountant send it on his instruction last year or how do I go about it! Pls I need advice on this. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Request from your app. Go to Statements, click on Send to embassy andfollow the steps.
Kehindeafolabi:
Good morning, pls I want to request for mybankstatement from GTB. Can I request it online or how do I go about it? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
simababe:

Please if i want to be my sister's sponsor, Is $20,000 cad enough proof of fund after making school first semesters fee payment?
Just want to be sure before starting the whole process. Thanks
Minus 10,000 out of the 20,000 as living expenses for the first year so that leaves you with 10,000
How much is the remaining balance of the school fees?
How are you the sponsor expected to survive after giving out all of that from your account .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aboffine: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thank you. Mail replied. Please, add me

uote author=rahmeekadigz post=120663539]Yes,sent you a message already
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aboffine: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Not yet

quote author=chithec post=120665543]
Hello Aboffline
Any update on your application?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by don4real: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Any Georgian college students here? Barrie Campus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Am here ooo...have u been offered Admiison
don4real:
Any Georgian college students here? Barrie Campus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by moruff77: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Abeg guys help a friend... Abeg I need a sample of LOE. Abeg!.
Also anybody who hs done GIC..hw do u do it pls.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by simababe(f): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
BenedictStinson:

Minus 10,000 out of the 20,000 as living expenses for the first year so that leaves you with 10,000
How much is the remaining balance of the school fees?
How are you the sponsor expected to survive after giving out all of that from your account .

I also have a business that generates income, I can include that as well and I was thinking maybe my paystubs would show the VO that a fairly amount of money comes in biweekly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kwamentim3: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
I have got admission and they are not requesting anything
enemerci:

Hello did you apply to university of saskatchewan. I also applied there awaiting thier response.

From wht i garhered from youtube they request for a tuition deposit of 1000CAD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kwamentim3: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
I don't think they request for a tuition deposit because I have my LOA and nothing of that sort was requested
Ojabo123:
. What about university of saskachewan pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
This your documents are not doing justice to your application. Where’s ur sop? Home-ties?
Did you make any tuition payments?
Medicine in canada is very expensive…how are your parents going to pay for the remaining 3 years assuming that the 30m covers your first year tuition and living expenses. Did you add their paystubs, sources of income or business that will pay for the rest of your tuition. Unless ur agent added more documents without letting you know. If not just pray that a kind vo handles ur application.
If you want to relocate for japa reasons best to find another sch n course cause 4years is a long time for just pre med. there are courses that will get you PR in that 4yrs instead of spending so much on school fees but if you can afford it…why not!
My 2 cents!
Harley345:
Good afternoon guys ,I'm new here.... through the help of an agent I applied into the university of Regina to study pre-medicine which is a four years course and the admission was granted then I applied for Canada study visa and I did my biometrics on the 9th of November, 2022 since then I've been waiting for medical request from the Canadian embassy and it's been almost three months I did my biometrics and I'm getting worried.., I don't know why it's taking so long

Below are the lists of documents I submitted

1. Two recommendation letters: Got one from lawyer then the other one from a close family friend but with letter headed paper
2. Both Parent national I. D card or international passport
3. Visa fee #240 dollar
5. Parent passport photography (any background)
6. Bank statement of account(Minimum balance 30million)
7. My school original documents and my passport photograph white background
My international passport
8. Parents Marriage certificate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by beccadamilola(f): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Aderinsola18:

Hi please In case you create the group can you please drop the link so we can join

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.