Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1214938 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
JustMellow:

Hello Guest911,

Present your organization as a sole proprietor enterprise stationed permanently in your country. This would help you demonstrate stronger home ties through its domestic operations.

To show the financial solvency and lucrativeness of the enterprise, the business activities can be described as blended operations. The world has gone digital and it is your job to help the officer to understand the gains of placing your organization in the inter-continental market to be able to connect and network without transborder barriers with your foreign business partners and/or clients. Attribute the foreign currency earnings to businesses executed with your foreign clients and/or partners in your country.

Include the business registration certificate, memorandum of association, article of association, Payoneer statement, bank reference letter, dollar statement, business ID, business receipt, govt-issued revenue certificates (if any), complimentary card, etc.

If you decide to be silent about the freelance, you can substitute the payslips with a service payment invoice or service purchase order collaborating the sums as reflected in the financial record(s).

You don't need to pay yourself. Since you are very sure that the domiciliary account is sufficient, you pass as self-employed. On a side note, you can as well claim to be a freelancer as a second income source, which you enjoy as an economic passion. This way, you get to present your payslips, or as applicable, without misrepresenting facts.

If you don't know how to go about drafting a compelling SOP/LOE, reach out via my Nairaland signature. It is not pro bono.

Success is all I wish You!

JustMellow, I want to thank you so much, this your advice is why I'm holding my passport with Canada visa like this.

From the bottom of my heart I really appreciate the time it took to assist. I followed your advice as a first time applicant the rest is history. I don book flight to Toronto like this.

🙌🙌

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wsx2: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
larryrichie:
I stated sending web forms ending of December, then jan the update my medical to pass, i have already defer to may this year.

You should have started sending webform in October. Keep sending webform since you have deferred they will work with your new date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OLAMINREWA(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
It's PPPPRRRR........

Fasten your belt please, its a long shot and I believe this would encourage few people here....

Timeline

Application to Conestoga in November 2022, against Fall intake 2023. Got the LOA in 2 weeks

Program - Occupational health safety and wellness
Duration - 1 year

I have HND in computer science and I presently work as aircraft firefighter (Pana Pana is going to Canada). I could remember coming here to seek for advice on my best bet and @lekibobo, @makano, @justmellow and @omiinii all advised that I stand a better chance going with anything related to my job. Lekibobo specifically mentioned OHSW at Conestoga. That was just all I needed to fire the shot.

I paid for my tuition deposit of 1500 cad same day I got the LOA using Aboki Dollar and tidied all my documents accordingly.

Visa application submitted - 20/12/2022
Upfront medical - 05/01/2023
Biometric done - 06/01/2023... Updated same day
Medical request - 31/01/2023
Medical updated -03/02/2023 after sending it through mail and webform
Correspondence - 07/02/2023
Passport request - 07/02/2023

Documents submitted

Client information

Using a table of contents
Letter of explanation
Resume
Birth certificate (38)
Affidavit of name confirmation
ID cards (voter's card, National ID, drivers license, volunteering ID)
Primary school certificate
Secondary school certificate
Neco result and scratch card
ND certificate
HND certificate
HND transcript (student copy) (No NYSC - I did part-time ND & HND)
Previous annual Leave approvals from work
Church recommendation letter
Previous place of work Letter of Appointment & pictures
Spouse birth certificate
Spouse NIMC
Spouse Affidavit for change of name
Spouse letter of moral support
Engagement pictures
Marriage pictures (2017)
Marriage certificate
Newspaper publication
Pictures form office (I'm a public servant)
Children birthday certificate (2 children)
Children NIMC
Naming and dedication pictures
Family pictures
Volunteering pictures
Affidavit of return
Utility bill

Proof of means of financial support
Table of contents

Tuition deposit receipt (1500 cad) flywire
Tuition deposit confirmation from school
My MBS (zenith bank - 12 months)
Bank reference letter
Co-operative reference letter (Na there I collect money....8 million)
Affidavit of loan repayment
Offer of appointment ( my office)
Confirmation of appointment
Promotion letter (I have only been promoted once)
Pay slips 5 (months)
Bond letter
Employer letter of Paid Leave Approval
Employer Introduction Letter
PFA certificate/SOA (I have about 1 million there)
PFA reference letter
Car documents (Corolla 04)
Spousal letter of appointment (na teacher)
Spousal MBS
Spousal bank reference letter
Spousal official pictures
Letter of financial support (a friend)
Bolt earnings and bolt financial transactions documents.

Let me mention that I did not include Police character certificate, land documents or other property documents because I do not have any of those things. It is true that 2 applications cannot be the same, sometimes too much of documents even can get Visa Officers confused. The above listed documents were all I submitted. It is good to read people's TL to be encouraged but some TL will get you intimidated and confused. My application was a self- sponsored. And all I submitted as POF was 10.4m

I am a first time applicant and I have never traveled out of Nigeria before. I never enter plane before self despite the fact that I work at the airport until last month that I went for medical and biometric. Travel history is not a criteria.

The total of my tuition for the 1 year is about 20,000 cad + 10,000 cad living expenses+ 3000 cad miscellaneous.

How I addressed POF.

My salary is around 100k. I knew for sure that it is too little to present as monthly earnings. what I did was to use all the 1.7m I had in 2021 to buy Toyota Corolla. I planned running bolt with it for a good 1 year before submitting my application. I explained that I drive my car on bolt platform on part-time basis anytime am off duty. Each month I make sure i make over 100k net profit from bolt. I submitted 12 months MBS to show that I truly make such money from bolt. I collected a loan of 8m from a co-op society, collected 2m from a friend because I knew the 8m won't be enough to show as POF. I wrote in the LOE that this my friend was a long time friend (classmate) which was true. He had sent money to me (vice versa) severally in 2022. I also showed pictures of us together in 3 different occasions (in school,at my engagement and at a function) and also included his international passport. Someone in Canada even advised that I should not include him that nobody gives anyone such money in Canada, that even parents don't give their children money. But I had no other story to cook because the money had already been sent to my account. I also made sure I paid 1m into my spouse account to augment her salary for her and the children's upkeep so the VO will believe that nobody go press my neck for money in Canada. In my LOE, I also mentioned that while I would be away, there is an arrangement on ground to employ a driver that will drive my car on a FULL TIME basis with weekly remittance of #30,000 to my account and to be managed by my spouse. The weekly 30k + my monthly salary+ other annual benefits from my employer resulted to additional 3m+ (about 10k cad)

How I addressed hometie

Apart from the fact that my family (spouse and children) and job are strong home tie. I became a volunteer with Red cross society of Nigeria just for the purpose of ID card and pictures, and I got that. I also collected a letter from my church. You can buy a pet (🐶, 🐱, 🦁, chicken 🐔) and add it to yours as hometie in your application. Include their vetinary cards and other documents.

Please note, keep your application as simple as possible, no allow NL use TL press your neck. Submit your application as early as possible so you can have peace of mind, and plan your departure well. All the experience I have today was gotten from here because I have been following since 2020. I also handled a friend's application last year. Submitted application Aug 16, 2022 and PPr Dec 26, 2022.... In all one cannot rule out the importance of prayers. I read here where people engage in different and lengthy spiritual practices. I also prayed and fasted for just 3 days and God got involved.

Submit your pending applications now......

I pray that God will come through for as much as many applications this year, especially those ones that that overdue/overstayed for a decision.

I'm available to answer questions hear....if you come to my TL for private engagement or documents, na billing ooooo.... Looking for Raba noww

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolexy001(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good Evening,

I was denied January 27th, due to insufficient proof of fund and my previous course of study was not related to the new one. I previously Studied Computer Science but when I applied to NBCC I couldn't get any course related to Computer Science, so I chose Civil Engineering Technology that was available. I need someone that will help me with good SOP that will relate my previous course (Computer Science) to New Course (Civil Engineering Technology). Since I applied for the Fall 2023 that will start by September. I think I stil have time, I am willing to reapply this month of February. I really need someone that can guide me. I don't want to miss the shot. I strongly believe that I will have testimony if I apply this time around with the help of God and anyone that will mentor me. I really need your help my people because I am coming to share my testimony here this year too.

I am open for assistance. Kindly WhatsApp me on +2348068468634

Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bmuhd4smile: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bobomaigida:

If you have for the entire duration, great

But the minimum is having at least first year tuition and living expenses for one year.

Thanks alot. I don't have for entire duration of study o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Babalakin(m): 12:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Positiveme2020:

Around 409k
thank you 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tarmmey: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2023
Please i need help on this i was just refused based on proof of funds. i have paid my 1 year school fees and started my program online my sponsor which is my uncle has 35k Cad in his account and i also have 480k in my account when i applied. i used an agent before but i want to do this myself now.To tackle this can i
1) Do a Gic certificate
2) Get money from my dad to my account and do a gift deed?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adespecial: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Good morning nairalanders.
Pls can anyone suggest schools that are still accepting applications for PhD in Canada for this year intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:29am On Feb 08, 2023
It's better to submit everything at once. A supporting document like a study leave letter may never be added or reviewed by the VO after submission. All the best.
Ucy12:
Wow!
Thank you so much, Bulstriker, for these rich and analytical thoughts of yours. I'm really grateful. They will really help a great deal.

I have applied for Study Leave from my place of work, but it is not handled fast enough and I should reapply maximum by the middle of this month, since I'm resuming on the 1st of May.
In case the letter is not ready by then, should I still reapply and then send it to them through web form when it is ready?

Thanks a bunch for your advice.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 6:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Good morning everyone.

Pls it's urgent.

A teacher who's not earning much and has a sponsor who's an in-law, how much should the teacher have in his account? The sponsor has up to 30 m.

Abeg guys I need response.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by silvyblaze(f): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Good morning everyone

I need advice plsssss

I'm a graduate of sociology with a CGPA of 3.3/5 in 2021. I've been learning Data analysis for more than a year now.

I wish to go for an IT related course for PGD but I can't seem to find one due to my GPA and my first degree.
I don't know if Research courses can go since it's related to both data and sociology.

I'm only a classroom teacher who earn 30k every month. My brothers and I have decided to sell one of my father's around property which is around 15m to sponsor my education.
My father's younger brother too wants to stand as a sponsor because he has money and bears same surname with me.

I also have a daughter of 16years, who's writing WAEC this year, and I want her to go with me.

I've been seeing documents and documents here and I don't have all that, where do I start from getting those documents?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Migo1: 7:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Pls when my married Aunt is my sponsor, is her birth certificate showing the same surname with me, her affidavit of sponsorship, her financial statement and assets enough to apply for my study permit
Cos that's all I got
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 7:24am On Feb 08, 2023
Pls guys if u get denied, will it reflect on ur portal or just email

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2023
It will reflect on the portal and subsequently you'll get a mail.

Prosperkossy:
Pls guys if u get denied, will it reflect on ur portal or just email

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yemlizzy(f): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Ominitayo:

Hi,

Whats the rate difference between what’s online and in their office?
It’s same thing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BoluwajiPieters: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2023
tarmmey:
Please i need help on this i was just refused based on proof of funds. i have paid my 1 year school fees and started my program online my sponsor which is my uncle has 35k Cad in his account and i also have 480k in my account when i applied. i used an agent before but i want to do this myself now.To tackle this can i
1) Do a Gic certificate

How much is your tuition? How many years is your program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BoluwajiPieters: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2023
silvyblaze:
Good morning everyone

I need advice plsssss

I'm a graduate of sociology with a CGPA of 3.3/5 in 2021. I've been learning Data analysis for more than a year now.

I wish to go for an IT related course for PGD but I can't seem to find one due to my GPA and my first degree.
I don't know if Research courses can go since it's related to both data and sociology.

I'm only a classroom teacher who earn 30k every month. My brothers and I have decided to sell one of my father's around property which is around 15m to sponsor my education.
My father's younger brother too wants to stand as a sponsor because he has money and bears same surname with me.

I also have a daughter of 16years, who's writing WAEC this year, and I want her to go with me.

I've been seeing documents and documents here and I don't have all that, where do I start from getting those documents?

Thanks

Pick a cheap college. Choose a course that relates to data analysis. Since you'd be selling off a property, get a document that shows that. Your daughter might not be able to go with you now though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ucy12: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Alright! Thanks so much Bullstriker. God bless you.

bullstriker:
It's better to submit everything at once. A supporting document like a study leave letter may never be added or reviewed by the VO after submission. All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tarmmey: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2023
BoluwajiPieters:

How much is your tuition? How many years is your program?

My tuition is 19000 and it is a 2 year program which i have paid 19000 for the first year and started my program online

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abbasdaughter(f): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Bobomaigida:

1. This and question 5 will be taken together, will his siblings in Canada give him the whole POF or they will just write letters of sponsorpship? The issue will then be that if the VO will be willing to give weight to the third-party sponsorship. The amount they have will also be scrutinized.
2. Since he has left school for a long time, then the immediate consideration will be if the course relates to his work experience, so what does he do now?
3. The age does not matter. I have seen 50 year get SP.
4. Digital photo is passport picture, there are specifications that you can use for the application, you have to visit a photo studion like studio 24 to take one.
6. DO your own research and where you need clarifications, you can always come here and ask questions so the house can help.

@bobomaigida ,
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your explanation
He's into Local Area Networking (LAN) Computer networking currently, that's what he's been doing for over 14 years now.....do you think this (his current work) relates to Electronics engineering?
Also his siblings are only paying for school fees, POF will be provided by him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2023
tarmmey:
1) Do a Gic certificate

Hello @Tarmmey...
Sorry about your refusal. Would you kindly update us the entire duration of your program.

Secondly, does your uncle have same surname as you? Did you provide enough documentation to show relationship between applicant and sponsor?
And now you’re changing sponsor from your Uncle to your dad. You may also want to tell the VO where your dad has been all the while and why your uncle had initially wanted to sponsor you.

The options of a GIC and your sponsor sending the money to you are also great.
However, even if you just do a GIC, and use your dad as sponsor (show his bank statement and support letter), that’ll be just fine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Please which airline, Destination and date did you find @ 409k I'm very much interested.
It's a very fair price compared to the ones I've seen.
Positiveme2020:

Around 409k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fling01: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Good mornin,pls any new applicants that just got an offer from conestoga college fall session 2023,pls what is the duration your decision was being given.pls kindly indicate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by silvyblaze(f): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
BoluwajiPieters:

Pick a cheap college. Choose a course that relates to data analysis. Since you'd be selling off a property, get a document that shows that. Your daughter might not be able to go with you now though.

Thank you
Why do you think my daughter won't be able to go with me now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omojadesola: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2023
HonorableJOB:
DM TO JOIN CANADORE COLLEGE NAIJA STUDENTS TELEGRAM GROUP.
please I need to join the grp, I’m coming in may 2023 and need to connect with my naija people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yupong: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Pls is it possible to enter canada 2 months before actual date of school starting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fling01: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Or an aspiring student expecting a decision from dem pls indicate
Fling01:
Good mornin,pls any new applicants that just got an offer from conestoga college fall session 2023,pls what is the duration your decision was being given.pls kindly indicate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2023
tarmmey:
1) Do a Gic certificate

I think you should request for CBSA notes first before determining a course of action.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zeed13: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2023
I had the same situation, but during my application, my residence card was 2 months to expiration. So it was rejected. Which country are you applying from and what is your residence status then?
If you are a student then, I think u must explain why u want another study permit.
But the cic quotes that you can apply from outside your country so far you hold legal immigration.
'If you are submitting an application to come to Canada for any reason, you must have permission to be in the country where you are living when you submit the application. If an applicant submits an application from a country other than their country of nationality, they need to submit proof that they are legally able to do so. If proof of the applicant’s legal residence in the foreign country is not included with the application, this will be a reason for refusal of the application.'

@bullstriker your thought??
Gisele2023:
Good day my people. Am so happy I found this forum.in 2021 i was refused a canda study visa saying
1.. I am not satisfied that u will leave Canada based on ur immigration status
2,,I am not satisfied that u will leave Canada based on ur purpose of visit.
NOW I REALY NEED ADVISE .FIRST I AM NOT RESIDING IN MY HOME COUNTRY PLUS AM USING A STUDY permit ,HOW DO I SHOW THAT I WILL GO BACK TO MY HOME COUNTRY CUZ I LEAVE WITH MY HUSBAND AND KIDS IN THIS COUNTRY. WE BOUGHT A HOUSE HERE MY HUBUY WORKS IN THE GOVERNMENT HERE TOO .HOW DO I RECONCILS ALL THIS OR PROFF THAT I WILL RETURN. I HAVE A YOUNG SISTER IN CANDA ,WAS IT A MISTAKE TO SAY I HAVE A RELATIVE THERE?AGAIN I Have a bachelor degree in International relation but that time I applied for a diploma in disability studies. But I have corrected that by apply for a post graduate diploma in political science. This time around I don't want to make any mistakes pls .one thing that has also stressed me is the fact that my degree was a three years program and to qualify for masters u need a four yr bachelor's now it's difficult for me to find a post graduate programme. And there is nothing like honours in Canada because most Undergraduate programs is 4yrs including honors. It's been very stressful for me.i only succeeded in submitting only one application for September 2023 .I want more school but can't find .is either Undergraduate programs masters program wh I don't qualify or colleges wh am already above.help pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2023
OLAMINREWA:
It's PPPPRRRR........

Fasten your belt please, its a long shot and I believe this would encourage few people here....

Timeline

Application to Conestoga in November 2022, against Fall intake 2023. Got the LOA in 2 weeks

Duration - 1 year

I have HND in computer science and I presently work as aircraft firefighter (Pana Pana is going to Canada). I could remember coming here to seek for advice on my best bet and @lekibobo, @makano, @justmellow and @omiinii all advised that I stand a better chance going with anything related to my job. Lekibobo specifically mentioned OHSW at Conestoga. That was just all I needed to fire the shot.

I paid for my tuition deposit of 1500 cad same day I got the LOA using Aboki Dollar and tidied all my documents accordingly.

Documents submitted

Client information

Letter of explanation
Resume
Birth certificate (38)
ND certificate
HND certificate
Spouse birth certificate
Spouse NIMC
Engagement pictures
Marriage pictures (2017)
Marriage certificate
Newspaper publication
Children NIMC
Family pictures
Volunteering pictures
Affidavit of return
Utility bill

Table of contents

Bank reference letter
Pay slips 5 (months)
Bond letter
PFA reference letter
Spousal MBS

Let me mention that I did not include Police character certificate, land documents or other property documents because I do not have any of those things. It is true that 2 applications cannot be the same, sometimes too much of documents even can get Visa Officers confused. The above listed documents were all I submitted. It is good to read people's TL to be encouraged but some TL will get you intimidated and confused. My application was a self- sponsored. And all I submitted as POF was 10.4m

I am a first time applicant and I have never traveled out of Nigeria before. I never enter plane before self despite the fact that I work at the airport until last month that I went for medical and biometric. Travel history is not a criteria.

The total of my tuition for the 1 year is about 20,000 cad + 10,000 cad living expenses+ 3000 cad miscellaneous.

How I addressed POF.

My salary is around 100k. I knew for sure that it is too little to present as monthly earnings. what I did was to use all the 1.7m I had in 2021 to buy Toyota Corolla. I planned running bolt with it for a good 1 year before submitting my application. I explained that I drive my car on bolt platform on part-time basis anytime am off duty. Each month I make sure i make over 100k net profit from bolt. I submitted 12 months MBS to show that I truly make such money from bolt. I collected a loan of 8m from a co-op society, collected 2m from a friend because I knew the 8m won't be enough to show as POF. I wrote in the LOE that this my friend was a long time friend (classmate) which was true. He had sent money to me (vice versa) severally in 2022. I also showed pictures of us together in 3 different occasions (in school,at my engagement and at a function) and also included his international passport. Someone in Canada even advised that I should not include him that nobody gives anyone such money in Canada, that even parents don't give their children money. But I had no other story to cook because the money had already been sent to my account. I also made sure I paid 1m into my spouse account to augment her salary for her and the children's upkeep so the VO will believe that nobody go press my neck for money in Canada. In my LOE, I also mentioned that while I would be away, there is an arrangement on ground to employ a driver that will drive my car on a FULL TIME basis with weekly remittance of #30,000 to my account and to be managed by my spouse. The weekly 30k + my monthly salary+ other annual benefits from my employer resulted to additional 3m+ (about 10k cad)

How I addressed hometie

Apart from the fact that my family (spouse and children) and job are strong home tie. I became a volunteer with Red cross society of Nigeria just for the purpose of ID card and pictures, and I got that. I also collected a letter from my church. You can buy a pet (🐶, 🐱, 🦁, chicken 🐔) and add it to yours as hometie in your application. Include their vetinary cards and other documents.

Please note, keep your application as simple as possible, no allow NL use TL press your neck. Submit your application as early as possible so you can have peace of mind, and plan your departure well. All the experience I have today was gotten from here because I have been following since 2020. I also handled a friend's application last year. Submitted application Aug 16, 2022 and PPr Dec 26, 2022.... In all one cannot rule out the importance of prayers. I read here where people engage in different and lengthy spiritual practices. I also prayed and fasted for just 3 days and God got involved.

I pray that God will come through for as much as many applications this year, especially those ones that that overdue/overstayed for a decision.

I'm available to answer questions hear....if you come to my TL for private engagement or documents, na billing ooooo.... Looking for Raba noww

Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samefiok(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Yemlizzy:

Hi, I booked with Ethiopian airlines in their V.I branch. There are one of the most affordable airline. Price is lower too when your travel date is farther and you book in time.

How much can one budget for Abuja to Ontario Flight Ticket
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2023
OLAMINREWA:
It's PPPPRRRR........

Timeline

Duration - 1 year

Documents submitted

Client information

Letter of explanation
Resume
Birth certificate (38)
ND certificate
HND certificate
Spouse birth certificate
Spouse NIMC
Engagement pictures
Marriage pictures (2017)
Marriage certificate
Newspaper publication
Children NIMC
Family pictures
Volunteering pictures
Affidavit of return
Utility bill

Table of contents

Bank reference letter
Pay slips 5 (months)
Bond letter
PFA reference letter
Spousal MBS

How I addressed POF.

How I addressed hometie

You said one shouldn't be intimidated with others documents but these your documents na wa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy which one is primary school certificate again cheesy

Congratulations. May the Maple land favour you in Jesus name

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.