Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1227701 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eje18(f): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2023
emmyoddy:

I don't think it's in all cases. It could be luck.

Did you move the 8000USD too which is a strong back up fund?

No I didn’t touch the USD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Pls house under what section of documents uploads would I drop my Visa Refusal letter to.other country I applied to cos I heard it's good to declare visa Refusal so I want to know under waht section wud I upload the documents ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kween2014: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2023
Goodmorning all,

Please approximately how long does the medicals at Q-life Lagos take? I have my biometrics on the same day and I want to be sure both wont clash. Please help. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MiamiePizza(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2023
When applying for a dependent, can a sister who is going for master's apply for a brother older than 22 years as a dependent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2023
Please anyone submitted their passport at UPS lekki before? the one beside vfs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Stifflah09:
Good morning guys please can I be assisted on how to get across to vfs, I dropped of my passport with them through dhl on feb 2nd, I have gotten no update till now.
Did you get any email saying they have received it? I mean vfs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2023
How much for medicals at iom
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Danilvex(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Can anyone advice on what to do
Submitted application Nov 29
Biometrics Dec 12
And I haven’t heard anything from my agent since then neither have I received any email from Ircc till date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
you can add it to the section for your statement of purpose.

Republic001:
Pls house under what section of documents uploads would I drop my Visa Refusal letter to.other country I applied to cos I heard it's good to declare visa Refusal so I want to know under waht section wud I upload the documents ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
you application is still within normal processing time, but i understand your anxiety, you can send mails to the email addresses that have been dropped on this thread.

Danilvex:
Biometrics Dec 12
And I haven’t heard anything from my agent since then neither have I received any email from Ircc till date

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abbasdaughter(f): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
quote author=Samxx post=120772679]I can put you through the GIC , drop ur what's app number so I can tell you how to go about it

I've been trying to privately send you my number but I haven't successful....
I also want to ask that can a plot of land in the student's name serve as proof of fund?
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bolyboy: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
chithec:

That is where I did my submission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by technix: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
You don't need to upload any document. You just need to provide the details in the IMM form.

However, if you there are many refusals and you need to further explain, you can upload your explanation under client info.

Republic001:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by technix: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
You can reach out to me.

NeverInDoubt:
Please who can help in ordering CBSA note?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MiamiePizza(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
MiamiePizza:
When applying for a dependent, can a sister who is going for master's apply for a brother older than 22 years as a dependent?
Please kindly help on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bolyboy:

That is where I did my submission
Have you received your passport back
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by technix: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
No. In the first place, eligible dependants are spouses (or common-law partners) and children.

MiamiePizza:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Danilvex:
Biometrics Dec 12
I dey the same lane with u
But shaa i don send the webform already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Stifflah09:
Good morning guys please can I be assisted on how to get across to vfs, I dropped of my passport with them through dhl on feb 2nd, I have gotten no update till now.
Guys any help with this??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esmer: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
chithec:

Have you gotten your visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by match2016: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Good day house.

Please does anyone a sure passport plug around Osogbo area preferably but can travel if needed? Please I need it in like a week or 10 days.

Thank you so much

match2016:
Alhamdulilahi robil alamin!!!

Which of Allah’s favor will I deny!!!

I can’t even believe this- finally PPR! After 8 months 😢
Applied in May 2022
Updated LOA request- Nov 18, 2022
BVL- February 13, 2023
PPR- February 14, 2023

School resumes in May. 1 year PGC course.

This story is too long as in too long but Allah may I never be ungrateful. Prayer almost finished. Let me pinch myself first. I am coming back. 🤣

PS 1) I am the sponsor and helping my baby brother out. But he got tired and lost hope na me no lose hope.

PS2) The portal is yet to update to approved. Still saying they are processing my application and they will get back to me and also eligibility showing that they are reviewing my eligibility. I hope this is okay?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOSM: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Shayo5, could you please share the E-mail address again?
Shayo5:
you application is still within normal processing time, but i understand your anxiety, you can send mails to the email addresses that have been dropped on this thread.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Asekzz: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
God as done it...medical request just now...Dec 12th applicant...I done cry tire God as been good...

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aphrodite007(f): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Doyenrey:

Awesome! Congratulations! What school?

Thanks! UBC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MiamiePizza(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
technix:
No. In the first place, eligible dependants are spouses (or common-law partners) and children.

Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aphrodite007(f): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
joefit4gur:

If you're self sponsored, you need to show for both years.

My course is 16 months (2 years) but I showed maintenance for just 1 year — 10300CAD in GIC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aphrodite007(f): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
beeslim:
please i have a very important question regards POF..

1) POF must someone leave it in the account until the visa is out.

2) POF if (1) is no, can i remove it after printing the statement.

3) please i need a clear blueprint on how this POF works exactly.

Think of it this way:

If you get a rejection and need to re-apply, won’t they see that you removed the money and put it back?

If during this application the VO asks you to resend the POF to them (they sometimes do this), what will you send? Won’t they see that you removed the money?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aphrodite007(f): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
emmyoddy:

Congratulations. Simple documents and not those intimidating bulky documents some people supplied.

Sorry which school did you get admission?

Lol thanks. I thought too much info may make them miss out on what’s important and sometimes compressing files makes the texts illegible.

UBC - uni of Brit Columbia

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aphrodite007(f): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Republic001:

One of the IMM forms asks about visa refusals. You’ll summarise the reason there. No need to upload the letter(s). If you still want to, add it to your LOE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by talk2priscal: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
match2016:
Good day house.

Please does anyone a sure passport plug around Osogbo area preferably but can travel if needed? Please I need it in like a week or 10 days.

Thank you so much

Send me a direct message
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOSM: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hello guys,
i just got served breakfast from IRCC due to insufficient fund. Please, how can i appeal as soon as possible? I need help guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.