Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225711 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zbk001: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=OLAMINREWA post=120935076]

Do you mean how to get the card? Just type on Google BUY NECO SCRATCH CARD... you will be directed on how to go about it.

GL [/quote

Pls is NECO card part of requirement to be submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by talk2priscal: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Good afternoon group members.. I’d like to know if I can buy one way ticket to Canada as a student. I’m going for a year PGD. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Good day. Please I need clarification on something, an application was submitted with a passport that would expire in August that's like 6 months or less time but the applicant will get the renewed passport soon. If she gets the new passport, is she going to raise a webform to upload the new passport or wait till PPR before the new passport is submitted ?

Kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
apeja2017:
Good day all
Pls if account is locked due to wrong security questions, what can the person do to recover the account??
Anybody who has the idea?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by talk2priscal: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
TOSM:
Hello guys,
i just got served breakfast from IRCC due to insufficient fund. Please, how can i appeal as soon as possible? I need help guys

Request for your note , work on the reason for your visa denial.. then refire. God will see you through
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOSM: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thanks talk2priscal
talk2priscal:

Request for your note , work on the reason for your visa denial.. then refire. God will see you through
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by match2016: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thank you.
It won’t let me send you a message but responded to you.

Thanks
talk2priscal:

Send me a direct message
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kween2014: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Any idea for this please?

Kween2014:
Goodmorning all,

Please approximately how long does the medicals at Q-life Lagos take? I have my biometrics on the same day and I want to be sure both wont clash. Please help. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
subzheero:
Good day. Please I need clarification on something, an application was submitted with a passport that would expire in August that's like 6 months or less time but the applicant will get the renewed passport soon. If she gets the new passport, is she going to raise a webform to upload the new passport or wait till PPR before the new passport is submitted ?

Kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Globabyyy: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
apeja2017:

Anybody who has the idea?

PLEASE WHAT IS THE FASTEST PORTAL FOR STUDY PERMIT AND PROCESSING?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drepee: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
PPR ALERT!

So I’ve gotten my visa approved since January but I decided I’d share my Timeline when I recieve my visa in my passport and I have thanks to God!
I’m 21 years old going for a 2 year undergraduate program in business Ontario May intake 2023.
Dad is my sponsor.
*Upfront medical 09th November 2022
*Applied November 16th 2022
*Medical passed 4th January 2023 after sending 2 web forms.
*PPR 20th January 2023
*I didn’t make any upfront tuition fee payment
I didn’t apply by my self so I don’t know exactly everything that was submitted but I wrote an SOP of 3 pages(took me a month to write),submitted dads bank statement and properties etc.
God is great! And to him be all the glory!
looking forward to Canada!
Those still waiting for their approval God will surely come through for you in Jesus name amen.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca,
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca,
nairobi@international.gc.ca,
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca,
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

TOSM:
Shayo5, could you please share the E-mail address again?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwjuwonlo: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Please I need a sample of the Gift of deed and affidavit of return, please can someone be of help
simonjuwon@gmail.com is my mail address

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kween2014: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Congratulations!!

Drepee:
PPR ALERT!

So I’ve gotten my visa approved since January but I decided I’d share my Timeline when I recieve my visa in my passport and I have thanks to God!
I’m 21 years old going for a 2 year undergraduate program in business Ontario May intake 2023.
Dad is my sponsor.
*PPR 20th January 2023
I didn’t apply by my self so I don’t know exactly everything that was submitted but I wrote an SOP of 3 pages(took me a month to write),submitted dads bank statement and properties etc.
Those still waiting for their approval God will surely come through for you in Jesus name amen.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aphrodite007:

My course is 16 months (2 years) but I showed maintenance for just 1 year — 10300CAD in GIC

But you showed tuition for 2 years?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Drepee:
PPR ALERT!

Dad is my sponsor.
*PPR 20th January 2023
Congratulations
pls how much statement did u submit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hello house. please has anyone been approved with a new bank account POF? does new bank account work
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Globabyyy:

PLEASE WHAT IS THE FASTEST PORTAL FOR STUDY PERMIT AND PROCESSING?
No fast portal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
TOSM:
Hello guys,
i just got served breakfast from IRCC due to insufficient fund. Please, how can i appeal as soon as possible? I need help guys

Hello,
How much was your POF and did you make any tuition term payment?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drepee: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kween2014:
Congratulations!!

thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drepee: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bamz555:

Congratulations
pls how much statement did u submit?
about 30m

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
TOSM:
Hello guys,

Sorry for the refusal.

What is your financial profile like?
Are you self sponsored or you have a sponsor(how are you related)?
How much did you show?
What is the duration of the study?
Did you have lump sum deposit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Youthmaster1: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
2nd Application submitted on 31st of October and no update ever since then.. anyone with the same timeline ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thank you very much
Bobomaigida:

1. Your UCI is unique to you, so use the one you have already.
2. Resume are not meant to be static, you can alter but your alteration should not invalidate the one you have in their records, you can only add omitted info or new info( If it will be a problem just remove it and talk about your career in the SOP)
3. No need to mention it now, is there any material info it will bring to life?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Danilvex(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Prosperkossy:

I dey the same lane with u
But shaa i don send the webform already

I just mailed you. Please reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shrunkwriter: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
filling that imm1294 form ... abeg ... if you're doing funds collabo with lets say your parents. Maybe your parents gave you gift deed, they've transferred the money to you and your statement shows it and you're also contributing to it yourself... should you select that your parents are the ones sponsoring you or do you select that you're sponsoring yourself in the form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Youthmaster1: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Danilvex:

I just mailed you. Please reply

Honorableaugust@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Danilvex(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Prosperkossy:

I dey the same lane with u
But shaa i don send the webform already

Check your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
chithec:

Did you get any email saying they have received it? I mean vfs

Not yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Youthmaster1: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Danilvex:

Check your mail
Do you mean my mail ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by beccadamilola(f): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Drepee:
PPR ALERT!

Dad is my sponsor.
*PPR 20th January 2023

Congratulations 🎉🎉
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrnatural(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hi guys, yesterday I was offered an admission to study gerentology at Lakehead University. But to my surprise I saw a caveat in it. I have a pay a non-refundable fee of 1k CAD which will be part of my first semester school fees to book my space. And I was giving 30days to make this payment or I loose my spot.

Please guys is this the right thing to do? Has anyone here gotten admission from this school? I’m a bit confuse hear and I need advice.

By the way I intend applying for M-Power loan which will ease the stress of the funding part for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.