Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219826 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Muna1958: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
blkomo:

Drop your number please
please drop your number brother. I’m going to conestoga by April. I really need a shared accommodation. Please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by peace2007: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Anyone in Saint Mary's University Halifax add me up

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Muna1958: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hi Fam, good evening, I want to return all glory to God. I got an Approval.I’m going to Conestoga by April. My session starts by May. Please, I’m looking for a shared apartment around the school or anyone who could help me on how to apply for on campus accommodation. I would really appreciate. Thanks as I awaits your quotes.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Muna1958:
Hi Fam, good evening, I want to return all glory to God. I got an Approval.I’m going to Conestoga by April. My session starts by May. Please, I’m looking for a shared apartment around the school or anyone who could help me on how to apply for on campus accommodation. I would really appreciate. Thanks as I awaits your quotes.

Congratulations 🎊

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Eje18:
Helo house please does British airline require a transit visa. And please which airline does not require a transit visa. Thank you.

No. You do not need transit visa for transit via Heathrow to Toronto.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by IvarDboneless: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
OLAMINREWA:

Hello, please note that you cannot pay with your naira card due to CBN's monetary policies. Your best bet is to get a virtual dollar card or normal dollar card from banks or better still meet a family or friends who has any of such cards to help you.

Talking about the rate, it is not fixed but be rest assured that you would be charged the current black market rate anytime you are making such payment. So you can use Google to get the current rate for you to have idea of the cost.

GL
Thanks... paid already somebody in the UK paid for me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ucy12: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Okay bros,

Thanks so much.

Blessings!

Cuppycak3:
No you have to request and select the embassy you’re sending it to direct. Then when the password drops add it to ur application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ucy12: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hi Nairalanders!

Abeg, I need help!

I had refusal in 2020 and soon reapplying. Am I to use the same GCkey account I used during the last application?

Thanks for your help.

Blessings!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shugharland(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
PLEASE I NEED ASSISTANCE AFTER FINDING OUT FROM THR SCHOO THAT THE AGENT GAVE ME FAKE ADMISSION.THE AGENT ASSISTING REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY PROFILE DETAIL AND HE HAD BEEN PROCESS THE CANADA VISA FOR MY SINCE LAST YEAR FEBRUARY AND NOW HE AS STOP TAKING MY CALLS AND I DID BIOMETRICS SINCE LAST YEAR MAY , I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND HE HAS STOP TAKING MY CALLS. CAN I CREATE ANOTHER PROFILE TO START A NEW PROCESS
THE LAST MESSGE HE SENT ME WAS THAT I SHOULD GO AND START A NEW PROFILE OR APPLY FOR GCSM
PLS ASSIST ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT THIS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gydion(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello guys,

Please is there any WhatsApp group for NBCC September intake?

Kindly let me know. I will like to be part of the group.

Thank you 😊

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
No

DandyJ:

Wow this is good
You had no insider makes it wonderful

Congratulations to you. Please did u submit hard copies to the Bank after soft copies on the portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello, pls how is this gift deed done? Is it written by a lawyer or notorized? I want to do one. Anyone willing to help?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jiggsbaby: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Shugharland:
PLEASE I NEED ASSISTANCE AFTER FINDING OUT FROM THR SCHOO THAT THE AGENT GAVE ME FAKE ADMISSION.THE AGENT ASSISTING REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY PROFILE DETAIL AND HE HAD BEEN PROCESS THE CANADA VISA FOR MY SINCE LAST YEAR FEBRUARY AND NOW HE AS STOP TAKING MY CALLS AND I DID BIOMETRICS SINCE LAST YEAR MAY , I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND HE HAS STOP TAKING MY CALLS. CAN I CREATE ANOTHER PROFILE TO START A NEW PROCESS
THE LAST MESSGE HE SENT ME WAS THAT I SHOULD GO AND START A NEW PROFILE OR APPLY FOR GCSM
PLS ASSIST ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT THIS

Yes go ahead and create a fresh one
With another email as long as heb hasn't submitted your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by okuya: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pls house I applied for my study permit february 1st, my biometrics was february 8th for may intake for Fanshawe college, and the college just sent me a mail that the deadline for registration is April 12th.
Please am confused if my study permit can be processed within this period, am using Cohen immigration as my agent, and I have already deferred the admission from last september to this may, I don’t know if the school will accept second deferment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aitagoodvibes: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tgbengus151:
So guys, the Whatsapp group has eventually being created and we are currently 6 in number, so if you are also a prospective student of Fanshawe college and you feel interested in joining the group, you can hit me up through the mail or quote this post.

Thank you.

Hello, I am interested in being in the group. Is it still operational? I am admitted to Fanshawe for the Jan 2024 intake. Please add. My number is +420 773191578 Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chees0m: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
beccadamilola:

You can email me your number from my profile
Pls send me ur email address here so I send my number.thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gideon19: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2023
beccadamilola:

Starting your application by August ahead of September intake is a risk sha why not submit around April/May instead so you still have time ahead.

I won't be able to do complete biometrics till after July.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 12:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Prosperkossy:
Pls guys while booking my medicals on iom for abuja
I keep on seeing error encountered that we can’t complete ur registration
Reach them on that email. I was there on Thursday, I was told best way to reach them if u having problems on website is through the email

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eje18(f): 1:37am On Feb 18, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

No. You do not need transit visa for transit via Heathrow to Toronto.

🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MideBrains: 1:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Hello.

Congratulations to your sis. You mentioned she applied for a graduate certificate program.

Please I have 2 questions.

1) Did your sister pay her deposit using form A? If so what bank did she use to send the money to school?

2) What bank do you advise i use to submit the form A?

A few people have complained that Form A through first bank for Graduate Certificate programs will be declined.

Please i need your help 🙏🏾

Vlibray:
Testimony Time-- PRAISE BE TO GOD
To a more than Amazing God, I say Thank you
MY SISTER JUST GOT HER PPR
I wrote this in faith on the 5th of January after I noticed her eligibility review had started.
I got most of the information we used for her application on this thread. So, I am also saying thank you to all contributors to this thread. God bless you guys.
Below is her timeline and the documents we submitted
APPLICATION TIMELINE
September 6 --- Application Submission
September 12 --- Biometrics
September 12 --- Biometrics Updated
September 27 --- Upfront Medical
September 28---- Sent E- Medical Slip Via Webform and Email
October 12 --- Medical Updated to Pass
October 18 – Sent receipt for remainder of first semester fee Via webform and email
November 29—Ordered CBSA Notes (E never still show)
December 8 --- Sent webform and emails to complain about the delay
January 4 --- Sister Called IRCC Nigeria Using Viber App to ask for an update (Thanks for the insight @Timonline)
January 5 --- Eligibility Review Started
January 12 --- BVL
January 12 --- Passport Request

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
Acceptance Letter from College (She’s going for a Graduate certificate program)
International Passport
Tuition Deposit Receipt --- $2650
My Bank Statement Ticket ID --- 10M+
Bank Reference Letter
Gift Deed from Dad to explain Lump sum (Dad sent her 2.2M to complete payment of her first semester tuition)
Transaction receipt for gift deed (To show Dad sent her the money from his account.
Form A documents (To show payment for remainder of first semester tuition has been initiated with the bank)
Receipt for remainder of first semester fee after form A went through (sent via webform and email)
Work Identification Card
Probationary Employment Offer Letter
Confirmation of Appointment Letter
4 Month Pay Slips
Letter of Explanation (Gives a brief introduction about her background, explains the skills the course will equip her with, gives details about her current position and how its related to the course she’s going for, explains how the course will benefit her career, explains why she wants to study in Canada and not Nigeria, explains that she has enough money to take care of herself , explains the lump sum in her account, explains she will resumes her position with her current employer after her studies)
Study Leave Letter from Work (Home Ties)
Father’s Landed Property documents (Home Ties)
Curriculum Vitae
Undergraduate Degree Certificate
WAEC Certificate
Birth Certificate
Police Character Certificate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maria96: 2:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Number 4

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by alphabbey1(m): 3:04am On Feb 18, 2023
AmaSophy:
Please I need to be added to fall 2023 WhatsApp group so we can help one another.. kindly indicate so I can be added to the WhatsApp group.
What whatsapp group are you looking for when you can ask all questions and be answered here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by babineli: 3:18am On Feb 18, 2023
I’m planning to submit my application by 1st or 2nd of June for September intake admission due to personal reasons. Is it safe to submit by this time, would a decision be made from IRCC before resumption, also note that am expected to reply school by August on my study visa status.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 5:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Pls i got this email after sending kenya different webforms
Pls what does this mean

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mizz2posh: 5:47am On Feb 18, 2023
God has done it for me ooo 💃💃💃💃 December 15th applicant, can't contain my joy. I actually stopped coming to this thread cos whenever I see January applicants or my fellow December applicants get PPR it used to make me have severe chest pain 😂 well I don't have much to say concerning my application process, cos I used a consultant, just here to pray that God that did it for me will do it for you too..cheers!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Molajim: 5:58am On Feb 18, 2023
mizz2posh:
God has done it for me ooo 💃💃💃💃 December 15th applicant, can't contain my joy. I actually stopped coming to this thread cos whenever I see January applicants or my fellow December applicants get PPR it used to make me have severe chest pain 😂 well I don't have much to say concerning my application process, cos I used a consultant, just here to pray that God that did it for me will do it for you too..cheers!
Amen. Congratulations to you. This journey will test your sanity and patience. Honestly I don’t know how people with high blood pressure apply for Canada study visa.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by diizzy968: 6:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Diamond7071:

Please someone should help me out 🥹🥹

No need to Panick chief ensure you are in canada by August/finish up with ur enrollment in time then fire for study permit extension. it is simple
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wizardbee: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Please who has booked a medical appointment in Lagos recently? Please which hospital did you used, how long did it take for you to get a date and how much?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legitmenaija: 6:51am On Feb 18, 2023
mizz2posh:

Congratulations 🎊
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by isaacsson1: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Himself001:
@makano

How did you fix to this please? I have the same issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.