Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1212972 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mizz2posh: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Molajim:

Amen. Congratulations to you. This journey will test your sanity and patience. Honestly I don’t know how people with high blood pressure apply for Canada study visa.

Thank you! The test no be here o, i thought I was strong, till I started seeing PPR from my December colleagues, I was asking God when naaaah, next thing, I started to see January applicants getting PPR in january, omo I avoid the thread o, no be me una wan give BP πŸ˜‚ so happy it ended in praise, my heart is full of joy and gratitude to God πŸ™

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mizz2posh: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Legitmenaija:

Congratulations 🎊

Thank youuu!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kween2014: 7:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Qlife family clinic. Had my medicals yesterday. Booked since January though cos the wait time is about 3 weeks. N46,500. You can book an appointment on their website.

Wizardbee:
Please who has booked a medical appointment in Lagos recently? Please which hospital did you used, how long did it take for you to get a date and how much?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wizardbee: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Kween2014:
Qlife family clinic. Had my medicals yesterday. Booked since January though cos the wait time is about 3 weeks. N46,500. You can book an appointment on their website.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Pls guys where is our visa application being processed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=okuya post=121001087]Pls house I applied for my study permit february 1st, my biometrics was february 8th for may intake for Fanshawe college, and the college just sent me a mail that the deadline for registration is April 12th.
Please am confused if my study permit can be processed within this period, am using Cohen immigration as my agent, and I have already deferred the admission from last september to this may, I don’t know if the school will accept second deferment.[/quote

You really cannot do anything till your application has passed processing times, which is currently 10 weeks, which is exactly that april 12th, but I am positive you will get your decision before then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shrunkwriter: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2023
apeja2017:

Anybody who has the idea?

Chairmooo ... good news ... I found a way ... it also just happened to me ... but my own I didn't answer any security question wrong ... IRCC portal was acting glitchy, so I had to refresh a couple of times until it not only signed me out ... but locked me out on the grounds of answering security questions wrong ... I was like ... eeewwooo meke una come see my Village people in action. So to solve this, you have to create a brand spanking new GCKey account, and link the former one to the new one. you can check it out on youtube.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adabsmith(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2023
What can I do when my study visa arrives after admission has closed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2023
Prosperkossy:
Pls guys where is our visa application being processed
…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vlibray: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2023
MideBrains:

Hello.

Congratulations to your sis. You mentioned she applied for a graduate certificate program.

Please I have 2 questions.

1) Did your sister pay her deposit using form A? If so what bank did she use to send the money to school?

2) What bank do you advise i use to submit the form A?

A few people have complained that Form A through first bank for Graduate Certificate programs will be declined.

Please i need your help πŸ™πŸΎ

Hi,
1). No she didn't use form A for the $2650 deposit(deadline was very close). She only used form A to pay the remainder of the tuition fee via Zenith Bank.
2). I can't answer your second question because I don't know other banks aside from Zenith that process form A for Graduate Certificate Programs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2023
OLAMINREWA:

February 2nd and no update till date? Did you pay the #900 SMS fee. Even if you didn't pay the fee, your passport should be in your hands by now. Log in to VFS website and chat with their staff LIVE... They will give you the current update of your decision envelope. Note that you can only reach them during working hours

Congrats...
Okay thank you, I will reach out to them on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AbSapi(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Please do you have the sample letter, kindly send to me.
oby4azinge@gmail.com
[color=#006600][/color]
Congratulations once more.

Please can i get a sample of Letter of Leave from Employer?

Legithustlingbabe@gmail.com

Thank you
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wizardbee: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2023
Kween2014:

Please Does anyone know any other accredited hospital where I can do it faster?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samefiok(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wizardbee:

Please Does anyone know any other accredited hospital where I can do it faster?

I'll like to know this too, Especially in Calabar
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrSkills2: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Good day my people.

i got my gcms notes this week please can anyone give me insight on how to inteprete it or areas to look out for to actually know all the vo wrote. Also i saw a place where VO wrote some comments but its as if vital informations were omitted because the sentence and text was not complete there. What can i do about that

My gurus please assist.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
MideBrains:

Hello.

Congratulations to your sis. You mentioned she applied for a graduate certificate program.

Please I have 2 questions.

1) Did your sister pay her deposit using form A? If so what bank did she use to send the money to school?

2) What bank do you advise i use to submit the form A?

A few people have complained that Form A through first bank for Graduate Certificate programs will be declined.

Please i need your help πŸ™πŸΎ

I used Accessbank for tuition payment to a college for post graduate certificate. So its guaranteed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TUBLEZ(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
danherb:
462 per USD and other charges about 19k

u paid with USD ,SINCE ITS CANADA, WAS IT NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN CAD?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Horlarjummie: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thank you so much for your response. This is my WhatsApp line please I don't know if you can chat me up. I have a few question to ask regarding this.08067215041 and my mail is aajummy1@gmail.com.
Benedict Stinson:

Tbh this situation seems quite complicated and it might have probably have been best for you to apply alone and then have him join you later. As of now I don't really know what kind of "help" that can be offered to you. All you can probably do at the moment is wait and see. As for your husband, were you with him 2018 personally or is this what he told you? because you won't even be allowed entry to the building without a biometrics appointment and your name will have to be on the printout at the gate. Like I said you probably just have to wait and then deal with any issues that come up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TUBLEZ(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gydion:
Hello guys,

Please is there any WhatsApp group for NBCC September intake?

Kindly let me know. I will like to be part of the group.

Thank you 😊
hv u found any?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Horlarjummie: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
I wasn't with him then[2018]. I said it in the write up that he went with his colleagues and the agent we used. It was the one we did this year 6th feb that we went together and we both did the biometrics.
Tbh this situation seems quite complicated and it might have probably have been best for you to apply alone and then have him join you later. As of now I don't really know what kind of "help" that can be offered to you. All you can probably do at the moment is wait and see. As for your husband, were you with him 2018 personally or is this what he told you? because you won't even be allowed entry to the building without a biometrics appointment and your name will have to be on the printout at the gate. Like I said you probably just have to wait and then deal with any issues that come up [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
Rahl007:
Hey guys, I need some help please. My sister is trying to submit her study permit application. She has filled the forms, attached and uploaded all necessary docs.
She then went ahead to pay. However it showed 'your payment is being processed. this can take up to 24 hours, we'll email you confirmation link' bla bla bla.
More than 24 hours later, she checked and it's just showing that the fees still need to be paid and when she clicks on continue application it does nothing.
We've tried different cards including my card which is a foreign card but nothing is working, it's not debiting me and not showing payment failed or error. Just the same 'processing' and then it reverts back to the page where they need to pay again.

Has anyone experienced this or have any input. I know IRCC's system is buggy but this is really annoying and I'm assuming all online applications must be paid for online and can't be done at the local VFS yes?

Any help from you guys on our next step would be appreciated. Thanks

Try paying with Visa prepaid card or visa electron prepaid card.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Byilon(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please who can me with my application fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kienitobo: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please, does one need to buy a round trip ticket for canada or a one-way ticket?
Also, is there a whatsapp group for those admitted to Fanshawe?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ogidigan1: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello ladies/ gentlemen,

I submitted my passport using DHL one-way courier service on the 10th February,2023; email updates from vfs show that my decision envelope is ready for pick up.

For guys that recently collected their passports, how did you go about this?

Will vfs send me a mail advising me on bank transfer details? I'm really confused here.

Pls kindly assist a brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ogidigan1: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello ladies & gents,

Do we have any uOttawa Fall 2023 students here?

Kindly send a DM to connect!

Rgds.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Barahskali: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hello guys I got a medical test request from Ircc, I tried booking with both Iom and Qlife. unfortunately their is no available space in the next 30 days....pls what should I do guys?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mizz2posh: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please who has the link to download consent form from vfs, the one I saw is not working.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
My school payment platform does that convertion

TUBLEZ:
u paid with USD ,SINCE ITS CANADA, WAS IT NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN CAD?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ligxy(f): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hi, my friend just got his ppr, he applied to university of Canada west Vancouver.. Please, if there's anyone in the school, kindly send a dm for a link up, also, if there's any whatsapp group for university of Canada west Vancouver, kindly help with it. Thanks. πŸ™
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Barahskali:
Hello guys I got a medical test request from Ircc, I tried booking with both Iom and Qlife. unfortunately their is no available space in the next 30 days....pls what should I do guys?
Go to their office
And confirm if they can find a slot for you
All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by phreedhom(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Eco bank also process form A for post graduate diploma

Vlibray:

Hi,
1). No she didn't use form A for the $2650 deposit(deadline was very close). She only used form A to pay the remainder of the tuition fee via Zenith Bank.
2). I can't answer your second question because I don't know other banks aside from Zenith that process form A for Graduate Certificate Programs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Barahskali:
There re close slots at iom

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.