Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1247633 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by enemerci: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2023
babineli:
Hello House, please I need gurus to Advice me on this. I sent a lump sum of 5million naira from my Zenith Bank account to my First Bank Account, because my First bank account is my salary Account. This money was sent on the 28th of January. I want to print out an account statement starting from February- May which will make it 4 months bank statements so that I don’t have to explain how the lump sum came about.

Is it okay to do this?

Please some one should respond . This what i intend doing. Make the opening balance huge so explaination will reduce

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2023
It’s PPR guys grin wink cheesy
Join me and thank this God for what he cannot do does not exist! And thanks to everyone here dropping tips, it really helped a lot. I did my application myself and here’s my timeline

*Timeline*

Upfront medical Nov 29th
Submitted my application on January 19th
Biometrics Jan 25th
Eligibility started 14 Feb
And ppr dropped Feb 18th

*Documents submitted*

- Letter of sponsorship from sponsor (third party sponsor)
- sponsors work iD card
- Sponsors MBS statement of 20m with inflow out flow of about 100m
- sponsors Cac documents
- sponsors land documents
- pictures with sponsor
- Deposit payment receipts
- Admission letter
- Employment letter
- evidence of past work experience
- Degree cert (Statement of result) my school was taking to long to process the certificate
- My bank statements of 3.5m
- Transcripts
- Sop
- Family’s birth certificates
- Family pictures
- Professional certificates
- WAEC & Nysc

Good luck to everyone still hoping to hear from IRCC good news soonest!
If you’re going to Centennial college Sept intake reach out let’s connect

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amosey: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Please, I am confused about informing IRCC about my marriage now that I'm still here or wait after I land in Canada and apply for sowp for my wife. I am worried about if not informing them about my marriage now will amount to misrepresentation.
Abeg help a confused bro.🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Otikmsk(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2023
IRCCboy:
Thanks a lot for your kind response.

What if I travel a week before the expiration of the medical, will I have issues at the border?

There will be no issue at all, cos it's not yet expired.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Cuppycak3:
Join me and thank this God for what he cannot do does not exist! And thanks to everyone here dropping tips, it really helped a lot. I did my application myself and here’s my timeline

*Timeline*

Upfront medical Nov 29th
Biometrics Jan 25th
And ppr dropped Feb 18th

*Documents submitted*

- sponsors work iD card
- sponsors Cac documents
- pictures with sponsor
- Admission letter
- Employment letter
- Degree cert (Statement of result) my school was taking to long to process the certificate
- Transcripts
- Sop
- Family pictures
- WAEC & Nysc

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrSkills2: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2023
IRCCboy:
Share it on this forum so we can give you ideas

Thanks Irccboy its a full document. don't think it can be shared here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favyly(f): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Hello house, can i use my cousin as sponsor, im married. And he's based abroad. Pls i need answer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wizardbee: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Barahskali:
Hello guys I got a medical test request from Ircc, I tried booking with both Iom and Qlife. unfortunately their is no available space in the next 30 days....pls what should I do guys?

Have you gone to IOM and where you attended to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bernice123456: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Congratulations dear. Happy for you ♥️

Cuppycak3:

*Timeline*

Upfront medical Nov 29th
Biometrics Jan 25th
And ppr dropped Feb 18th

*Documents submitted*

- sponsors work iD card
- sponsors Cac documents
- pictures with sponsor
- Admission letter
- Employment letter
- Transcripts
- Sop
- Family pictures
- WAEC & Nysc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Rumuobiakani PH, I still walked in to notify them ooo

imhade:
Please what branch of Ecobank did you apply through?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wizardbee: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Barahskali:
Thanks[1quote author=Leyemoshood post=121033319]

Goto IOM with the medical request, they will do it for you. Be there before 8am, congratulations

How much where you charged?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2023
RuthIeluv:
Same as mine under review by department. I applied 30th January. By God grace it will be a goodness for us all.

AMEN oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zenzen: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Cuppycak3:
Centennial college
thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by IRCCboy: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Screenshot the page that contains the VO's exact comments regarding your application.

MrSkills2:

Thanks Irccboy its a full document. don't think it can be shared here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by padie77: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good day everyone, Pls how did someone know if they've started reviewing reconsideration letter?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by beeslim: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eje18:

Well. When I submitted my application in August , I showed Pof of 5million in niara and 8000usd in dollar. But in the month of December. I had to transfer all my money in my niara account to another bank because of zenith bank wahala. So when my PPR came out this February, I had just 155,000 naira in the account. So I feel they work with what you give them.

Wow after a whole 5 months....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HelperDeji(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Cuppycak3:

*Timeline*

Upfront medical Nov 29th
Biometrics Jan 25th
And ppr dropped Feb 18th

*Documents submitted*

- sponsors work iD card
- sponsors Cac documents
- pictures with sponsor
- Admission letter
- Employment letter
- Transcripts
- Sop
- Family pictures
- WAEC & Nysc

Something like this make God no shame me
Upfront medical Jul 9
Biometric Jan 27
PPR by his grace 🙏🏻🙏🏻

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dejmax(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
please guys i need advice cos i don't know what to do ....my wife visa was denied last year december because there was no proof of intent to leave Canada after her program ends...and failure to prove adequate financial resources... i had 28m in my account as POF yet they denied her application..we've applied for another school in canada and she has been offered admission..how we start another visa processing?...do i need appeal? I'm ready to add additional money to my balance or better still use company's account..also what other things do i need to provide to convince them ..? i have alot of questions ..please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Henny52: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
I think you already answered your own question.. Why won't you inform them tho, do you want to make it difficult for you to bring your spouse over?You better inform them unless you plan to abandon your spouse in naija
Amosey:
Please, I am confused about informing IRCC about my marriage now that I'm still here or wait after I land in Canada and apply for sowp for my wife. I am worried about if not informing them about my marriage now will amount to misrepresentation.
Abeg help a confused bro.🙏

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Congratulations, please does your sponsor transfer any money into your acct? Or you only submitted the sponsors MBS statement.

Thanks

Cuppycak3:

*Timeline*

Upfront medical Nov 29th
Biometrics Jan 25th
And ppr dropped Feb 18th

*Documents submitted*

- sponsors work iD card
- sponsors Cac documents
- pictures with sponsor
- Admission letter
- Employment letter
- Transcripts
- Sop
- Family pictures
- WAEC & Nysc

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Best256:
Good morning everyone.

Having difficulties filing IMM1294e form even though Javascript is enabled on my system. What can I do?

I have the latest Adobe reader.

Abeg guys, I need a response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jessica50: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
you are welcome.
As a newbie in canada it can be hard to get a job because employers like work experience like breakfast ,lunch and dinner. I have seen some students waiting to get the job of their dream for months and their parents are still sending them money for their rents and other expenses to the point they are relaxing, not knowing they need to build resume. Take advantage of volunteering in school too, its helps to get jobs.
emmyoddy:

I love your advice sister. Those who are already there should be giving us live situation so that we go make our decision well.
Thanks so much for this update.
Congratulations to your sister

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jessica50: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
no just the ircc portal
samefiok:

And this was done via the IRCC Portal,no face to face interview with VO abi?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jessica50: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
I think she needs to work on her SOP, and explain your source of funds with supporting documents . Just my opinon
Dejmax:
please guys i need advice cos i don't know what to do ....my wife visa was denied last year december because there was no proof of intent to leave Canada after her program ends...and failure to prove adequate financial resources... i had 28m in my account as POF yet they denied her application..we've applied for another school in canada and she has been offered admission..how we start another visa processing?...do i need appeal? I'm ready to add additional money to my balance or better still use company's account..also what other things do i need to provide to convince them ..? i have alot of questions ..please

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Diamond7071: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
diizzy968:

No need to Panick chief ensure you are in canada by August/finish up with ur enrollment in time then fire for study permit extension. it is simple

Thanks a lot. God bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dejmax:

Dejmax, I am confused, please enlighten me, in Oct 2022, you said your wife's visa had been approved and that she will travel in December and resume in January 2023. Which application was rejected in December? If you applied for admission and SP, why are you asking how to start another visa processing or you have more than 1 wife?
Meanwhile, if your questions are genuine, go and request for GCMS notes before reapplying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pheranmie2023: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Cuppycak3:

*Timeline*

Upfront medical Nov 29th
Biometrics Jan 25th
And ppr dropped Feb 18th

*Documents submitted*

- sponsors work iD card
- sponsors Cac documents
- pictures with sponsor
- Admission letter
- Employment letter
- Transcripts
- Sop
- Family pictures
- WAEC & Nysc

You can transfer money from your account to your wife’s account and back it up with a gift deed, you can also do an affidavit of sponsorship.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dejmax:

Probably you are using most of the company fund to sponsor, remember your business is a separate entity.

Except if you have another source of funds apart from the business.

People with less money are getting approval so it depends.

My one cent that I gathered from here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jessica50:
you are welcome.
As a newbie in canada it can be hard to get a job because employers like work experience like breakfast ,lunch and dinner. I have seen some students waiting to get the job of their dream for months and their parents are still sending them money for their rents and other expenses to the point they are relaxing, not knowing they need to build resume. Take advantage of volunteering in school too, its helps to get jobs.

Exactly. Thank you sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.