Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1231208 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
IRCCboy:
Thanks a lot for your kind response.

What if I travel a week before the expiration of the medical, will I have issues at the border?

No problem ..but this your username IRCCboy sef grin grin grin grin registered February 19 2023.. you asking how to travel without visa approved notification and medical expiring! Issues at border..the thing is somehow ..don't you think grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hello house, I just started school admission process but my international passport would expire by May 2024. Please do I need to go apply for a renewal now or wait till I start the visa process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Bobomaigida post=121005415][/quote]
Hello bro pls check ur email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by IRCCboy: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lol...abi you think say I be Sean Fraser secret agent? bro, I dropped my transcript already, I forget my previous log in details, I just created this new username today. Pls check your mail
Predator188:

No problem ..but this your username IRCCboy sef grin grin grin grin registered February 19 2023.. you asking how to travel without visa approved notification and medical expiring! Issues at border..the thing is somehow ..don't you think grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hello Everyone… please who is traveling in July to New Brunswick (miramichi) please let’s connect.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gideon19: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Olbat12:
Pls when did you submit ur application with Humber? Because I learnt it take 6-8 weeks before they respond or give an offer.

I did that last year

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Barahskali: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Thanks[1quote author=Leyemoshood post=121033319]

Goto IOM with the medical request, they will do it for you. Be there before 8am, congratulations[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
IRCCboy:
Thanks a lot for your kind response.

What if I travel a week before the expiration of the medical, will I have issues at the border?

Try that I’ll be waiting for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bamz555:

Hello bro pls check ur email

Okay, I will revert.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lowoa: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Please gurus I need your advice. My brother wants to apply for CA visa, his passport will expired January 2024. Please can he go ahead to apply with the passport? Or must he renew the passport before applying? The admission offer is already out. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zenzen: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hello everyone,please i need someone to recommend a college that accept 2:2 and the deposit is 2k or below.Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
akinloluazeez:
Hi guy, pls, I keep having this error when booking an appointment on IOM site.

Whats the way forward?
Email them so they can help u book
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Youthmaster1:
Hi my people pls is there anyone that can assist me on sending a webform ?? Application has passed the normal processing time

We dey same lane oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MideBrains: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Congratulations!

Please did you use form A to pay your school fees? If so, what bank did you use?

I just got a conditional offer for a 1 year post grad certificate program as well.

chrisoo:

LONG POST ALERT………Am a product of Grace and Divine Speed!

I chased and got admission in USA and Canada (as back up) in March/April 2022
FIRST APPLICATION TO USA (F1 VISA)
Interview Date: July 18, 2022: Recieved blue paper (Refusal) which I also disclosed to IRCC...

Fight Continues>>>>>

FIRST APPLICATION TO IRCC
Application submission: Sept 5th, 2022
Biometric Sept 12th, 2022 (updated same day)
Upfront Medical: 14th Sept, ( I followed up with IOM) received my result personally…then confidently sent Medical Sheet via webform and email.
Medical was updated 22nd Sept
IRCC = SILICENLE
ME. = PRAYERS+FASTING (…not be small fight oooo)
Eligibility November 3rd
Refusal November 3rd. (REASONS: Insufficient fund and Assets….)

Docs submitted.
I am being sponsored by a law firm
Balance on printed statement was 19.2m and account balance did not go below that.
Post graduate Cert of 1yr
Tuition for 1 year is : 18,000 CAD (including 3000 CAD Scholarship)
Paid 9k CAD Tuition for 1st semester comencing 9th Jan 2023.
Did not submit my personal bank statement because there was not much fund in it.
Docs submitted are:

1. Letter of Explanation
2. Data Page and endorsed pages of my expired Passport.
3. National identity Number Slip
4. Covid 19 Vaccination Card.
5. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
6. Certificate of Membership, National Institute of Management-Chartered.
7. Original Copy Bachelor Degree Cert.
8. Certified True Copy of Degree Cert.

9. Transcript of Degree.
10. Deeds of Conveyance and survey plans for my landed properties.
11. Building Approval Certificates and Permits
12. Certificate of Registration of my personal business, which is yet to commence business.
13. Police Vehicle Purchase Clearance Certificate/Proof of Ownership of vehicle.
14. Memo in respect of my Promotion in my previous
employment.
15. Birth Certificates of my three Children (most senior is 12 yrs)
16. My Marriage Certificate
17. Affidavit/Age Declaration.
18. Affidavit of facts/Declaration to return to Nigeria after studies
19. Offer of Post Graduate Sponsorship/Training Bond by Law Firm
20. Certificate of my firm’s Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
21. I.D Card of Principal Partner of our Firm.
22. My 1.D Card.
23. Employment Letter from my current employer
24. Copies of my pay-slip for the past 6 months.
25. Letter of recommendation from a friend and professional colleague.
26. Police Character Certificate
27. My Detailed Curriculum Vitae
28. My Family picture
29. My Firms Board Resolution

SECOND APPLICATION:
I planned to order for GCMS notes but I had no patience to wait because I realised my mistakes…with the advise I got from here and all the information here was just sufficient. I also followed up with youtube and quora. But After my second application, I applied for gcms notes and the VOs concern was that they were not sure I would have assess to my company fund.

Re-Application date Dec 5th, 2022
Medical Updated Jan 10th.
Eligibility Jan 10, 2023
PPR, JAN 20, 2023,

What I did differently:
I submitted all initial documents.
Paid Second Semester fees.
Sponsor transferred 6M to my personal account and raised DEED GIFT (Notorized).
I submitted personal MBS showing balance of 6.5M (about 10m credit transactions.
I submitted Sponsors MBS with balance of over 28M (about 120m credit transactions)

Letter of Explanation with details of Primary POF and then value of (TOTAL of 5 plots of Land with survey plans, deeds of covenyance and State/Local Govt Building permits for residential building under construction…showing property purchase value…and current value of above 13M) Note: I underrated my building because I could not get snap shot of it due to distance. I no want trouble with IRCC.

Credits: All contributors and the Gurus in the House especially OLOKINGS, PACE 6, JAYDAVE, PATRICKOKUNIMA for your advice and suggestions. They actually worked. God bless you all.
To God be the Glory!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Byilon:
Please any body here that help me to pay my application fee at MUN ? I will reimburse

For which session? Fall has closed.
I applied there as well for fall.

I used dollar card. I bought dollar from black market and credited it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Donteddy1:

My years of study is 2years. The first year tuition fee is 15k CAD which have paid 7500CAD.
7.5M is my enter bank statement for POF

Are you self sponsored?
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jessica50: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
PPR for my sister.

Submission: February 7th,2023
Biometric: February 13, 2023
Biometric completed: February 13, 2023 (the same day)
Upfront medical passed: February 16th, 2023
PPR: February 16, 2023

Documents submitted
Acceptance letter and tuiton deposit fee receipt
Parent MBS and source of funds
Resume, certificates, transcript
Passport data page
passport photograph
statement of purpose
employment identity letter

She did not submit too many documents. Goodluck to everyone waiting for the good new,for those who got rejected dont give up, I was rejected when I applied in 2021 and got approved in my second try. Canada is a nice place to live. Those planning to move to GTA region in ontario, there are lots of jobs, dont be picky with any job, one job can make you get others.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JESUSSON1: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
wow. Congrats to ur sister. Did u people use an agent or did by urself?
Jessica50:
PPR for my sister.

Documents submitted
Passport data page
passport photograph
statement of purpose

She did not submit too many documents. Goodluck to everyone waiting for the good new,for those who got rejected dont give up, I was rejected when I applied in 2021 and got approved in my second try. Canada is a nice place to live. Those planning to move to GTA region in ontario, there are lots of jobs, dont be picky with any job, one job can make you get others.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HajiMusty01: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Muna1958:
Hi Fam, good evening, I want to return all glory to God. I got an Approval.I’m going to Conestoga by April. My session starts by May. Please, I’m looking for a shared apartment around the school or anyone who could help me on how to apply for on campus accommodation. I would really appreciate. Thanks as I awaits your quotes.
Please give me your contact...

My email is ami_haji@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Waliyat2206: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good evening everyone, please I need you to enlighten me. I just did my traditional engagement December2022 but my marriage is till next year. Can I add my engagement pictures and letter?
Hope it won't affect me negatively, that the visa officer will feel I shouldn't leave a newly engaged man for so long, alone in Nigeria. Please guide me on this. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by segzyndpep(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jessica50:
PPR for my sister.

Documents submitted
Passport data page
passport photograph
statement of purpose

Congratulations to your sister. This is so fast. Please what do you use as home ties?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good morning house. Please is there any WhatsApp group chat for Cambrian College students? Or students in Brampton or students in North York?

Kindly add me to any of these group chats please. 07036412417.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RuthIeluv: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Still awaiting admission too but have has he check the status of his application from his portal?

SandyDandy:

Please have you gotten admission?
We are still waiting for their Admission
My husband applied since 7th of December and we have not heard from them
Please i will like hear from you. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimikata(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hi guys..
I observed mist people don't apply to schools in British Columbia BC, is there any reason (s) for this ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by onyekachee(f): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
PPR flying left right and center….I am next in line to testify to the glory of God

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Molajim: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Habeebboy:
Please guys how can this be truth. I have paid to my agent since 2weeks for visa processing and he has not completed my visa application form till now. Since last week he has been saying that he can't access the Canada visa application site that the site is logging him out. How this can this truth? Does anyone have an idea. My school is resuming by May and I have paid for first semester schools fee.
I wouldn’t trust that agent with a simple good morning greeting. No cause for alarm You don’t need to defer. Do the application yourself. It’s easy with directions from NL. U can meet up with may by the grace of God. Just Incase pls confirm from the school that the admission he got for you is real

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dollarsolution(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
send a mail to them and screen shot this page, they will respond to you. and if you wanter faster responce . i can assit

akinloluazeez:

Whats the way forward?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dollarsolution(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
send a mail to them and screen shot this page, they will respond to you. and if you wanter faster responce . i can assit

akinloluazeez:

Whats the way forward?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jessica50: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
I submitted it myself
JESUSSON1:
wow. Congrats to ur sister. Did u people use an agent or did by urself?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jessica50: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
My sister did not use anything as home ties, I got a call from IRCC to confirm if I was not violating my visa and they approved her visa immediately. I was confused why they were calling at first until my sister told me she got a message that her visa was approved.
segzyndpep:

Congratulations to your sister. This is so fast. Please what do you use as home ties?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Horlarjummie: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2023
The u.k visa was denied on the claim that they tried contacting the bank to confirm the POF and the bank didn't respond.Please I need more help and advise on here. Someone was telling us to pull down the application and start all over then attach LOE. Please what do you advise as I'm really confuse and don't know what step to take. Please guide me. Thanks
Bobomaigida:

Hi Jummie,

Please do you know why the UK application was refused?
As for the Canada application, it seems they have your hubby's biometrics that is why you can see his, it will be better to add an LOE to state that though he tried to apply for VV in the past he abandoned the process due something like work related change etc. This will be like him claiming ignorance of the process, however I must state that this will be a 50/50 chance because we can not tell what IRCC have at the back end for him.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Please what branch of Ecobank did you apply through?

danherb:
25th of January 2023
I was debited on9th February
Yesterday my school sent me receipt

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.