Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1229316 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blackmandreams: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2023
If you are coming to Vancouver this summer and need any help or have any question, I’m here to help. Smiles.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Lovexchi:
Please my tuition is 17558.14 , I have paid my deposite of 9287.14 for one semester. How much should be in my account as proof of funds in naira

You should have about CAD23k which is about 7-8 Million Naira
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omowunmi2023(f): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2023
infosoftlife:

Sorry about this, but the admission decision usually takes a maximum of three weeks.
Some programs have closed entry for September intake.
Ensure you send in your application this week or early next week.
Also, read the program requirements before applying.

SHALOM!
Goodmorning! Thanks for this🙏Pls. I just sent you a message. Pls reach out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Hello friends, I need help.

I am filling out the IMM1294 form and it asks about the cost of tuition, room and board, and Funds available for my stay. My questions are the following:

1)Am I supposed to fill in the costs of 1 year tuition or the total of the whole 2 years duration of the program as tuition? First year is $20,900 and second year is $20,000

2. For room and board I heard that $10,000 is the IRCC recommended minimum for 1 year. I hope I am correct

3. "Funds available for stay" is it the money in my bank statement?Also, I have already paid a 10K portion of the tuition. So, Should I add it to the money in my bank statement and use the sum to fill the "Funds available for my stay"?

4. Am I supposed to fill, print out and sign the IMM5645E: Family Information Form before scanning and re-uploading it to the portal? From what I can see the form does not have provisions for digital signatures
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eje18(f): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Blackmandreams:
If you are coming to Vancouver this summer and need any help or have any question, I’m here to help. Smiles.

I am coming to Vancouver this month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gonegreen: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2023
SLOVFO:
Hello friends, I need help.

I am filling out the IMM1294 form and it asks about the cost of tuition, room and board, and Funds available for my stay. My questions are the following:

1)Am I supposed to fill in the costs of 1 year tuition or the whole 2 years duration of the program?

2)Also, I have already paid a 10K portion of the tuition. So, Should I add it to the money in my bank statement and use the sum to fill the "Funds available for my stay"?

3. Am I supposed to fill, print out and sign the IMM5645E: Family Information Form before scanning and re-uploading it to the portal? From what I can see, the form does not have provisions for digital signatures

Funds available for your stay in Canada include total tuition for the entire study period (2years) and living expenses. Please note that the living expenses per annum differ depending on the state you will stay in. This can be found on your school website. Summary: Total tuition and living expenses for the 2 years comprise " the total Funds available for your stay". That's what you should fill in. Note: I will advise using #345 to 1CAD as a conversion rate.

Since you have paid 10k to the school as part of your tuition fee, you don't need to add it to your bank statement, but if you have it as part of your account balance, it's an added advantage.

For the IMM5645E, if you don't have means of digital signature, you can fill, print out and sign. Then scan and upload. It is also acceptable.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CoalSilver006: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Please who’s going to conestoga college?? Can you please send me a message
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teejackz11009: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Guys how do an applicant know if his or her passport has been stamped in Abuja,what message do you get to be sure?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sugaDaddy(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by coolangel54(f): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2023
I need help with accommodation, precisely, Vernon
Blackmandreams:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by coolangel54(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Good morning all,

I just got this message that I am to pay #9,930 for passport processing and we are a family of 4, that means #9,930*4

My challenge: We did biometrics in Lagos and when IRCC asked for PPR, I sent all passports back to Lagos using UPS.

Today, I got this message that we are to pay for passport processing.

I thought it's only when you send your passport to where you didn't capture that you are supposed to pay for this.

Please, enlighten me more.

Thanks 🙏

Modified: I just got his call now saying it's for my two children who didn't do biometrics as they are under 14.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Barahskali:
You can use your brother's statement of account...I applied mine without my bank statement. I created a payslip of four months for myself and was signed by the firm I work with

That’s great, please can you share me a sample of the payslip you used ? I have sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JESUSSON1: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Please, if I may ask, did U get SP using the payslip?
Barahskali:
You can use your brother's statement of account...I applied mine without my bank statement. I created a payslip of four months for myself and was signed by the firm I work with
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2023
gonegreen:

Funds available for your stay in Canada include total tuition for the entire study period (2years) and living expenses. Please note that the living expenses per annum differ depending on the state you will stay in. This can be found on your school website. Summary: Total tuition and living expenses for the 2 years comprise " the total Funds available for your stay". That's what you should fill in. Note: I will advise using #345 to 1CAD as a conversion rate.

Since you have paid 10k to the school as part of your tuition fee, you don't need to add it to your bank statement, but if you have it as part of your account balance, it's an added advantage.

For the IMM5645E, if you don't have means of digital signature, you can fill, print out and sign. Then scan and upload. It is also acceptable.

Wow!
My tuition fee for the duration of the 2 years study is $20,900+$20,000 that's $40,900. And the living expenses should be a minimum of $20,000 for two years. So if I get you correctly, I should fill the form thus:
Tuition = $40,900
Room and board = $20,000
Other=
Funds available for my stay = at least $60,900

If this is the case, I may defer my application as I don't have this sum ($60,900) in my bank account.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2023
SLOVFO:

Wow!
My tuition fee for the duration of the 2 years study is $20,900+$20,000 that's $40,900. And the living expenses should be a minimum of $20,000 for two years. So if I get you correctly, I should fill the form thus:
Tuition = $40,900
Room and board = $20,000
Other=

If this is the case, I may defer my application as I don't have this sum ($60,900) in my bank account.

which school did you applied to ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

which school did you applied to ?
Saskatchewan Polytechnic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2023
SLOVFO:

Wow!
Tuition = $40,900
Room and board = $20,000
Other=

This is a very expensive School.
So out of the $60,900, you’ve paid about 10k. So you need to show pof of 50k+Miscellaneous of at least 6k

So yes if you can get pof of 60k, you should be good to go. That’ll be around 20M.

And you don’t really need to have all this amount of Money.

If you can get someone who has this money in their account, you can use the person as your sponsor, then try to show proof of relationship between you and the person.

Then attach that with the Money you have in your own account or your brother’s.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2023
SLOVFO:

Saskatchewan Polytechnic

It’s not among Mpower financing list of supported schools, I would have asked you to use them to cover up for your school fees.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Welsh2np:

This is a very expensive School.
So out of the $60,900, you’ve paid about 10k. So you need to show pof of 50k+Miscellaneous of at least 6k

So yes if you can get pof of 60k, you should be good to go. That’ll be around 30M.

And you don’t really need to have all this amount of Money.

If you can get someone who has this money in their account, you can use the person as your sponsor, then try to show proof of relationship between you and the person.

Then attach that with the Money you have in your own account or your brother’s.

No the calculation isn’t accurate, it’s about 20M

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Schoolofthouth: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Are you in need of winter wears and travelling bag's in Lagos
Look no further all you need is available
No matter the country temperature we gat you.
For more information please call or WhatsApp this number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pls house, how do I upload my sponsor land documents and C of O..wud I scan and upload the first page only or I wud scan all the pages and put as PDF. And like how many property documents can one upload...pls i need guideline on this.. Thank You.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cadno(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please I want to use a Micro Finance Certificate showing my N15m Investment,

I plan to use it as part of my Proof Of Fund - POF.

Will this be accepted by Canada Visa application Officers

I need your advice please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JESUSSON1: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
scan them in a one file. But if u r not using the land documents as a hometies, why adding sponsor land docuemts?
Republic001:
Pls house, how do I upload my sponsor land documents and C of O..wud I scan and upload the first page only or I wud scan all the pages and put as PDF. And like how many property documents can one upload...pls i need guideline on this.. Thank You.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JESUSSON1: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
JESUSSON1:
scan them in one file. But if u r not using the land documents as a hometies, why adding sponsor land docuemts?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please house is anyone have idea about St Clair College? I was heard a negative review about this college from Quora like revoked admission after paying part of tuition fees and hesitate to refund tuition , Please is anyone in the house admitted or schooling in this college ?

Please I need review about this school and job wise around Windsor, I'm about to pay for my application fee

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by coolangel54(f): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
How can one get to Vernon from Vancouver? Is there a bus, train from there? Thanks as I await your response.

Blackmandreams:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blackmandreams: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
coolangel54:
How can one get to Vernon from Vancouver? Is there a bus, train from there? Thanks as I await your response.

By Vernon, do you mean North Okanagan?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blackmandreams: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
coolangel54:
I need help with accommodation, precisely, Vernon
What kind of accommodation are you looking for? I mean; 1 bed, two bed, are you okay sharing with Simeon? What’s your price range?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blackmandreams: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Eje18:

I am coming to Vancouver this month

Trust me it’s a lovely place, just slightly more expensive than other places but the best weather. And you are coming Spring means you will enjoy the weather ( still a bit cold though).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Junene: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello everyone!
Please I need your help/opinion. I applied for visiting visa for my family in December 2021, hoping that my daughter would go with me to resume school in April 2022. However, their visa was approved in January. I sent their passports and my daughter’s visa expires on the 30th of March while the others are valid until 2027. Should I send an email to IRCC or reapply for her as 30th is too close for us to plan a trip.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
cadno:
Please I want to use a Micro Finance Certificate showing my N15m Investment,

I plan to use it as part of my Proof Of Fund - POF.

Will this be accepted by Canada Visa application Officers

I need your advice please
Microfinance banks are not accepted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiomaMC: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please house, is anyone going to Fleming college?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Asekzz and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.