Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1229044 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adelejane: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hi need anyone who can help answer this to help .

I know this is a student visa forum but I think it’s a general question ….Applied for visit visa with 2 children since June 2022 . 2 days ago my children got their ppr and I’m still waiting to receive mine . The only mail I got was Correspondence letter on the same day and nothing afterwards . I went to submit my children’s passport and they have approved and even updated it on the portal . I’m the main applicant and very confused cos I still don’t get it . What could be the issue ? Has anyone experienced anything like this .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
This wait is too much 😢
Since November 25th I submitted my application
Since then nothing
I send webform almost every day
What should i do??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello everyone
Please, what does that medical tests entail? Is it just blood and urine samples? What and what do they check also?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cadno(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Guest911:

Microfinance banks are not accepted

How did you know about this ?
Have you used it before or anyone you know , please confirm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
cadno:

How did you know about this ?
Have you used it before or anyone you know , please confirm
PLEASE AVOID MICRO FINANCE BANKS

Read GCMS Notes below

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Angela2023: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hi @Barahskali please I don't understand what u mean by u created a pay slip by urself... please elaborate more on that for me.
Yes me n my brother bear the same surname.... My volunteer job dey only pay us cash ..and am about to pay my first year tuition deposit as requested by my school. I ll be waiting for ur reply.. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prosperkossy:
This wait is too much 😢
Since then nothing
What should i do??

You can order for your notes from CBSA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prosperkossy:
This wait is too much 😢
Since then nothing
What should i do??
I got ppr after 5 months. keep praying, it will end in praise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aystar78: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
no medical yet......biometric June 17th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Aystar78:
Hello everyon!
Please i applied for Canada study visa and i did my biometric and thumbprinting last year June 17th and ever since then I haven't get any feedback from the embassy, and my admission will expired by May next 2months

Please help me with your insight and idea🙏

Have you been communicating with your school? On a possible deferral.

As it is now, you should have the PM of your region reach out to them on your behalf
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SandyDandy: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Guest911:

PLEASE AVOID MICRO FINANCE BANKS

Read GCMS Notes below

But that is what my friend used and she is in Canada since last year
And she is encouraging me to use same bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
SandyDandy:

No two heads are the same, But there is no harm in trying if you don’t have any other alternatives. Miracles still happen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello fam

Does anyone know if using a virtual dollar card to pay for fees in Canada is possible?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Victordavies10: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hey good day everyone I got my visa and also admission into lambton college Sarnia this year April on the 13th …so I’d love to make new friends in Canada especially around sarnia and also look for a roommate for accommodation this year …. If you want to reach out to me please here’s my email …..victordavies2018@gmail.com thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by coolangel54(f): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
I need an apartment for a family of 4:
2 adults, one child (3years) and an infant (1year).
Price should be fair please as we are just coming in.

Thanks

Blackmandreams:

What kind of accommodation are you looking for? I mean; 1 bed, two bed, are you okay sharing with Simeon? What’s your price range?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by coolangel54(f): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
I really have no idea but I think the answer is YES.

Google gave me this: The North Okanagan region is situated between the Okanagan Valley and the Shuswap, in the interior of British Columbia, stretching from Vernon in the south to Grindrod in the north.

Blackmandreams:
By Vernon, do you mean North Okanagan?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by coolangel54(f): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes,

Blood and urine analysis, chest x-ray and general body examination.
Mynana:
Hello everyone
Please, what does that medical tests entail? Is it just blood and urine samples? What and what do they check also?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
cadno:
Please I want to use a Micro Finance Certificate showing my N15m Investment,

I plan to use it as part of my Proof Of Fund - POF.

Will this be accepted by Canada Visa application Officers

I need your advice please

Why don’t you move the money to a commercial bank, then show proof that you’ve been saving the funds for a while.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bernice123456: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is one of the reasons why people use "sponsors".
At least you should show proof for 1 year then show proof that you have a reliable source of income for the second year.

This is my thought.
I'm not in anyway an expert.

Good luck

SLOVFO:

Wow!
My tuition fee for the duration of the 2 years study is $20,900+$20,000 that's $40,900. And the living expenses should be a minimum of $20,000 for two years. So if I get you correctly, I should fill the form thus:
Tuition = $40,900
Room and board = $20,000
Other=
Funds available for my stay = at least $60,900

If this is the case, I may defer my application as I don't have this sum ($60,900) in my bank account.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Aside using domiciliary debit card, which other means can I use to pay for visa application and biometric fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
SandyDandy:

Look these VOs are different individually, what works for one might not work for the other.

So play it safe and leave no room for doubts or raised eyebrows

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tarmmey: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello guys please i need help on how to proof relationship with sponsor (uncle) we have different surnames as he is my maternal uncle. Proof of relationship with sponsor and the visa officer concerns about the money being available to me was the reason for the denial in my first application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
danherb:
Aside using domiciliary debit card, which other means can I use to pay for visa application and biometric fee?

I think payday dollar card works for Dollar payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
tarmmey:
Hello guys please i need help on how to proof relationship with sponsor (uncle) we have different surnames as he is my maternal uncle. Proof of relationship with sponsor and the visa officer concerns about the money being available to me was the reason for the denial in my first application.

Telephone records, chats, family tree, family pictures, proof of prior financial support for your education, and more!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello fam

TO USE FORM A PAYMENT Via flywire

Do I select international bank transfer in CAD or In USD

Pls guys its urgent

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oldfashioned145:
Hello fam

Pls guys its urgent

Thanks
Whichever one is fine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oldfashioned145:
Hello fam

Pls guys its urgent

Thanks

USD

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aminatola(f): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Frankrobbn1:

Thank you for your kind gesture, I admire your dignity as a person. My best wishes are with you.

It will end in praise

Good day Mr Frank, please I am trying to apply for a undergraduate program at University of Regina. I filled the online application already and about to make payment for application fee using flywire but there is a column they asked for student ID. Have not been given ID, how will I get the student ID
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aminatola(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
ademma2022:
No they dont, they ask for 500 cad deposit though which is not compulsory, lets link up, I made my application there already

Please how did you apply, I filled the online application and upload supporting documents. I am trying to pay application fee using flywire but there is a column for student ID which I dont have. How do I get my student ID
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thanks. How does it work?
[Tquote author=ActivatedDreams post=121444696]

I think payday dollar card works for Dollar payment [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thank you

kennyjoy:

USD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
danherb:
Thanks. How does it work?
[Tquote author=ActivatedDreams post=121444696]

I think payday dollar card works for Dollar payment

Go and read about it, it’s seamless tho and that’s what I have been using to pay my application fees

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.