Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221369 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omowunmi2023(f): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Greetings!
I don’t know if I can trust the agents working on my traveling process,hence I will be glad if anyone can help me here,thank you!
The so called agents said to have applied to
Sheridan,Centennial and Fanshawe college since January but I haven’t noticed any progress,they keep telling me I should be patient and I choose Aug-Sept 2023 intake. Pls someone should help me on how to go about the process here. Pls don’t ignore this post🙏God bless you as you do so🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChubaKC: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Welsh2np:

Were you required to make any tuition fee deposit?

Not at all. I even have funding appointment offer uploaded with my application but I found out that the VO was silent on that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Angela2023: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please gurus in the house, please I need answers to these questions...I finished my NYSC in 2018, then started training as health care assistant from 2019 to 2021 after which I started volunteering at a public health center from 2022 till date...I v already gotten admission to study health care administration and management at fanshaw college... please my brother is my sponsor n I don't v anything on my account to show as proof of fund...my brother ll be taking care of everything.... please I want to ask hope is ok if I just submit my brother's statement of account.... Thanks everyone...I ll be waiting for u guys reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
ChubaKC:

Not at all. I even have funding appointment offer uploaded with my application but I found out that the VO was silent on that.

Welp, you know you’re going with a family of 6.

You need to show strong proof of funds.

I saw somewhere you wrote Cad$84k as your total available funds, including the funding you got.
I don’t think it’s good enough.
Also, (not a strong criteria, but...) do you have travel history?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please is st Clair college good to apply ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Angela2023:
Please gurus in the house, please I need answers to these questions...I finished my NYSC in 2018, then started training as health care assistant from 2019 to 2021 after which I started volunteering at a public health center from 2022 till date...I v already gotten admission to study health care administration and management at fanshaw college... please my brother is my sponsor n I don't v anything on my account to show as proof of fund...my brother ll be taking care of everything.... please I want to ask hope is ok if I just submit my brother's statement of account.... Thanks everyone...I ll be waiting for u guys reply.

1. Do you share same surname with your brother?
2. How much is your total expenses for your school and Programme per annum: tuition, accommodation, health insurance, special fees, flight, settling allowances. ( Also, how many years is your program?)
3. How much does your brother have in his closing balance?
4. Made any tuition fee deposit? Paid any fees?
5. Is your brother married? Is he making any initial commitment towards your studies?

(Too many questions there, lol. If you don’t feel like answering here, just answer them offline, but take note that those are very important questions)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Molajim: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Angela2023:
You have to submit yours also
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aboffine:
CongratulTions

Please, did you pick up your PPT from Vfs Lagos?

Did you receive a message to pickup?

I got a mail 2days ago that my envelop has been returned to VAC Abuja but i haven't received any message from Vfs Lagos. I submitted in Lagos and didn't request for courier service.

author=Fumyyy post=121393903]Just received my ppt from VFS …with visa inside guyssss!!!

Join me and thank God for what he cannot do does not exist! And thanks to everyone here dropping tips, it really helped a lot. I did my application and submission all by myself with help from this great fam of course, if u are patient to read, here u can get all the info u need trust me u don’t need any agent, but if u no sabi read Abeg use one oo. Lol

I want to say a big shout out to Tigre omo I disturb this guy tire with questions, thanks for ur patience and words of support
Ike na Man U be God bless u
And also my nairaland sister Atinuke God bless u sis

Now here’s my timeline

*Timeline*

Submitted my application on September 28th 2022 for sept 2023 intake
Medical request jan 17
And ppr dropped Feb 6th
Eligibility and background check completed feb 22

*Documents submitted*

-table of contents
-previous visas
-previous passport data page
-land,car and property documents
-vehicle license
- work iD card
- MBS statement of all accounts
- Cac documents
- land documents
- pictures of myself with family members
- Deposit payment receipts
- Admission letter
- Employment letter
- evidence of past work experience
- Degree cert (Statement of result)
- My bank statements
- Transcripts
- Sop
- Family’s members birth certificates
- Professional certificates
- WAEC & Nysc

Hi Ab,

You will receive a message from vfs lagos
Mine took 2 days after this message(above) before they sent me a message for collection
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omowunmi2023:
Greetings!
I don’t know if I can trust the agents working on my traveling process,hence I will be glad if anyone can help me here,thank you!
Sheridan,Centennial and Fanshawe college since January but I haven’t noticed any progress,they keep telling me I should be patient and I choose Aug-Sept 2023 intake. Pls someone should help me on how to go about the process here. Pls don’t ignore this post🙏God bless you as you do so🙏

You can use apply board
https://www.applyboard.com/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samefiok(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Molajim post=121383424][/quote]

Boss good day please can you explain this "It’s too obvious you have less going on for you than what Canada has to offer. " Line , seriously is what you mean is we have to me VOs think we're already made here so we won't go to Canada and leech of its resources and overstay our visa,if thats what you mean how does one battle such especially in SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omowunmi2023(f): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
chithec:

You can use apply board
https://www.applyboard.com/
thanks 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by leksite120(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

I understand you want to divert into IT, but the truth is you have to be able to convince the visa officer that you have enough experience. The best thing to do is to apply for a program that is directly related to your undergraduate degree then when you get to canada you switch.
okay thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fumyyy: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aboffine:
CongratulTions

Please, did you pick up your PPT from Vfs Lagos?

Did you receive a message to pickup?

I got a mail 2days ago that my envelop has been returned to VAC Abuja but i haven't received any message from Vfs Lagos. I submitted in Lagos and didn't request for courier service.
I received a message for collection the next day after this mail dropped
Abuja pickup

author=Fumyyy post=121393903]Just received my ppt from VFS …with visa inside guyssss!!!

Join me and thank God for what he cannot do does not exist! And thanks to everyone here dropping tips, it really helped a lot. I did my application and submission all by myself with help from this great fam of course, if u are patient to read, here u can get all the info u need trust me u don’t need any agent, but if u no sabi read Abeg use one oo. Lol

I want to say a big shout out to Tigre omo I disturb this guy tire with questions, thanks for ur patience and words of support
Ike na Man U be God bless u
And also my nairaland sister Atinuke God bless u sis

Now here’s my timeline

*Timeline*

Submitted my application on September 28th 2022 for sept 2023 intake
Medical request jan 17
And ppr dropped Feb 6th
Eligibility and background check completed feb 22

*Documents submitted*

-table of contents
-previous visas
-previous passport data page
-land,car and property documents
-vehicle license
- work iD card
- MBS statement of all accounts
- Cac documents
- land documents
- pictures of myself with family members
- Admission letter
- Employment letter
- Degree cert (Statement of result)
- My bank statements
- Transcripts
- Sop
- Family’s members birth certificates
- WAEC & Nysc

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mimibakkys: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
ANGELAFELIX:

There’s a WhatsApp group too. Message me on 08166111321 so I’ll send you the link

Can I be added to the Conestoga telegram or WhatsApp group pls as I got admission for September and I don’t know what next … can the link be shared or something?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olbat12: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ask ur brother to send the money into ur account some days or weeks before you print ur MBS (mybankstatement) that you can prove to the VO that you've an unrestricted access to the fund.
Thanks.

Angela2023:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omowunmi2023:
Greetings!

Create an account on apply board & run the applications yourself. You may be lucky to have free application while at it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lovexchi: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please my tuition is 17558.14 , I have paid my deposite of 9287.14 for one semester. How much should be in my account as proof of funds in naira

Gigdraft:

I wanted to ignore this but who knows those I could save? I am sorry, but you are not entirely right. Consequently, I need to address your response to prevent “Had I Known” from the Newbies.

Your answer might be valid for a printed SOA. But how? Embassies verify the authenticity of financial documents by sending them to the issuing institutions. And, all the embassies could get from these institutions is, “Yes, we provided this document. It is genuine!”. That’s all. They do not elongate the process by including financial histories. This is why I affirmed your accuracy in terms of printed SOA.

Now, why are you wrong?

With the advent of MBS, embassies are accorded the right to 6-month period of your financial transactions. They can see your inflow and outflow. They can spot a lumpsum and query or deny your application for it. (Exline101, I hope you are reading carefully? In your own case, there was deviation from your usual inflow and outflow. And, I am confident that you employed a third-party Cooperate Account.)

Now, if you claimed a fraction of your account balance is for your study in Canada and still went ahead to withdraw this same fund for something else, what outcome do you expect? A miracle? God is not dubious, My Friend. Recall, I told you they can view your six-month transaction - you can guess the result.

My friend, Bigdaddy001, if I would answer your question, yes, you can make a withdrawal from your account but ensure whatever is leaving your account exempts your total of $10,000 (if outside Quebec) + your tuition.

I hope I saved someone and haven’t wasted my time.

@Bigdaddy001, Quote me when you have your PPR because it shall come to pass!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by infosoftlife: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omowunmi2023:
Greetings!

Sorry about this, but the admission decision usually takes a maximum of three weeks.
Some programs have closed entry for September intake.
Ensure you send in your application this week or early next week.
Also, read the program requirements before applying.

SHALOM!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omowunmi2023(f): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
infosoftlife:

Sorry about this, but the admission decision usually takes a maximum of three weeks.
Some programs have closed entry for September intake.
Ensure you send in your application this week or early next week.
Also, read the program requirements before applying.

SHALOM!
thanks! WOW really?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aboffine: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ooh Ok. Thank you so much

quote author=chithec post=121419372]
Hi Ab,

You will receive a message from vfs lagos
Mine took 2 days after this message(above) before they sent me a message for collection[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cath1234(f): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cuppycak3:
It’s PPR guys grin wink cheesy
Join me and thank this God for what he cannot do does not exist! And thanks to everyone here dropping tips, it really helped a lot. I did my application myself and here’s my timeline

*Timeline*

Upfront medical Nov 29th
Submitted my application on January 19th
Biometrics Jan 25th
Eligibility started 14 Feb
And ppr dropped Feb 18th

*Documents submitted*

- Letter of sponsorship from sponsor (third party sponsor)
- sponsors work iD card
- Sponsors MBS statement of 20m with inflow out flow of about 100m
- sponsors Cac documents
- sponsors land documents
- pictures with sponsor
- Admission letter
- Employment letter
- Degree cert (Statement of result) my school was taking to long to process the certificate
- My bank statements of 3.5m
- Transcripts
- Sop
- Family’s birth certificates
- Family pictures
- WAEC & Nysc

Good luck to everyone still hoping to hear from IRCC good news soonest!
If you’re going to Centennial college Sept intake reach out let’s connect

Congratulations……Please Did you get any update on your medical passed ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Petitpam18: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2023
MideBrains:
Congratulations!

Please did you use form A to pay your school fees? If so, what bank did you use?

I just got a conditional offer for a 1 year post grad certificate program as well.

. Please I need a mock interview I have my appointment date for April 13th I beg help a sister please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChubaKC: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2023
Welsh2np:

Welp, you know you’re going with a family of 6.

You need to show strong proof of funds.

I saw somewhere you wrote Cad$84k as your total available funds, including the funding you got.
I don’t think it’s good enough.
Also, (not a strong criteria, but...) do you have travel history?

Thank you so much @Welsh2np,

From what I understand, you won’t advise that I reapply with family. That’s ok. I think I won’t be tempted to do that again. Lol 😂

Travel history within cities in Nigeria. Pls don’t laugh! Is that not enough travel history?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oladapojoe: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Please I need advise
Please I did my medical test for Canada , but have some issue my blood pressure was high 142 , and also tiny blood was detected in my urine , I have been scare to upload my certificate on the portal , I went for another check up at a clinic and my blood pressure came back to 118 which is now fine please any advise do I need to go do another Canada medical test , I m scare my medical might not pass due to the blood pressure and tiny blood in urine thanks will be looking out for advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 1:35am On Mar 03, 2023
Hello fam

Does anyone know which bank is currently fast in processing form A

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gonegreen: 5:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Olbat12:
Ask ur brother to send the money into ur account some days or weeks before you print ur MBS (mybankstatement) that you can prove to the VO that you've unrestricted access to the fund.
Thanks.

Yes, it is okay to submit your brother's account as your sponsor, provided there are enough funds in his account to demonstrate that he can sponsor your studies and still have enough to cater for himself and his family conveniently. A letter of sponsorship addressed to the Canadian embassy will be required from your brother. Is your brother sharing the same surname as you? If yes, then it's perfect. There is a need for you to show proof of the relationship between you and your brother. In that case, a birth certificate will help in that regard. I hope this helps!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lovexchi: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Heritagebib:
I think I like the course-business development and sales.
....bt I checked Conestoga website and the course is closed for September intake .
I have tried checking through other schools for the course but they are closed too.
Is there any related course you can suggest?
I want a course that will be [b]relevant[/b]home and abroad.

I appreciate your willingness to help bro.

Please what is the difference between college certificate and graduated certificate. I think I have made a huge mistake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2023
ChubaKC:

Thank you so much @Welsh2np,

From what I understand, you won’t advise that I reapply with family. That’s ok. I think I won’t be tempted to do that again. Lol 😂

Travel history within cities in Nigeria. Pls don’t laugh! Is that not enough travel history?

Lol. I know you’re joking. Travel history outside Nigeria.

But it’s okay, let your family stay back here. They can always join you later. But do well to explain in your sop why your family isn’t joining you anymore.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lovexchi: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Ebonyad:

Please how did you solve the issue of neco scratch card?

Please what was the total amount you have in your account as proof of funds plus tuition for the one year
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2023
oladapojoe:
Please I need advise
Please I did my medical test for Canada , but have some issue my blood pressure was high 142 , and also tiny blood was detected in my urine , I have been scare to upload my certificate on the portal , I went for another check up at a clinic and my blood pressure came back to 118 which is now fine please any advise do I need to go do another Canada medical test , I m scare my medical might not pass due to the blood pressure and tiny blood in urine thanks will be looking out for advise

If they need another medical test from you they’ll request for that. So stop bothering yourself. And also, they don’t use small variables such as high pb or insignificant blood in urine.

There are things they’re mostly concerned in: TB,HIV,Syphylis,Kidney problem (especially dialysis)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teejackz11009: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Hello guys..How do you know if your passport has been stamped at the Canada embassy
I got this from them

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Barahskali: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2023
You can use your brother's statement of account...I applied mine without my bank statement. I created a payslip of four months for myself and was signed by the firm I work with
Angela2023:

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.