Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1229359 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samefiok(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Welsh2np:

1. Do you share same surname with your brother?
2. How much is your total expenses for your school and Programme per annum: tuition, accommodation, health insurance, special fees, flight, settling allowances. ( Also, how many years is your program?)
3. How much does your brother have in his closing balance?
4. Made any tuition fee deposit? Paid any fees?
5. Is your brother married? Is he making any initial commitment towards your studies?

(Too many questions there, lol. If you don’t feel like answering here, just answer them offline, but take note that those are very important questions)

What if one doesn't Share same surname with a sponsor who is a relative for example not sharing same surname with your mom who is your Sponsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
samefiok:

What if one doesn't Share same surname with a sponsor who is a relative for example not sharing same surname with your mom who is your Sponsor

Show proof of relationship between applicant and sponsor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samefiok(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

You should have about CAD23k which is about 7-8 Million Naira

Abeg Which rate are you using, black market rate or CBN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Enitan1998: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
samefiok:

Abeg Which rate are you using, black market rate or CBN
That’s CBN rate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samefiok(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Welsh2np:

Ideally a 4-months bank statement is required which should show a balanced, well-explained inflow of funds.
However if lump sums come into the account, you can do well to explain the source of the funds and importantly provide proofs/evidences of the source of funds.

Then you can also explore the options of GIC. This one does not require the funds to stay there for 4Months

So if a sponsor has let's say N14mil in their account for the Kids Study in Canada and this funds was saved through business Profits over the years with invoice receipts to prove authenticity,will this boost chances?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samefiok(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Enitan1998:

That’s CBN rate

Ahh okay,which rate sef this Guy's dey mostly use when they want pay School fees, application fees and some Visa Fees like this ,na still CBN?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samefiok(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Welsh2np:

Show proof of relationship between applicant and sponsor.

And what document can you suggest one uses for that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ademma2022: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
HELLO HOUSE,PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF APPLY BOARD CHARGE FOR THIER SERVICE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2023
samefiok:

Then Cases where ones Undergrad Degree matches his current job dey boost chances?

If it also match with intending program. Certainly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yomit2(m): 2:02am On Mar 05, 2023
I am currently applying for my sister's student visa. Can I zip the documents I will be uploading?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aystar78: 2:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Aystar78:
no medical yet......biometric June 17th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Barahskali: 6:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Google what Nigerian payslip looks like, type it yourself with the name of the firm you volunteered for or go to a business centre and type it, then have it signed by the firm. It must atleast be the latest four months payslip [quote author=Angela2023 post=121477760][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olycy: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2023
Tgbengus151:
So guys, the Whatsapp group has eventually being created and we are currently 6 in number, so if you are also a prospective student of Fanshawe college and you feel interested in joining the group, you can hit me up through the mail or quote this post.

Thank you.

Please add me to the group. 08033513293
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samefiok(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

If it also match with intending program. Certainly

Alright 👍
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2023
Tghurl:
I have finally submitted my visa application yesterday ������ now the short wait begins.
Keep me in your prayers please

Update?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2023
Good morning everyone, I have 2 quick questions.

1. I have an online data website business with inflow of about 1.8 million in the last 6 months but I have just 350k in my account after paying for visa, medical and agent, my sponsor is my dad though, should I attach my bank statement or attach the transaction on the site and monnify history as back up or just upload my dad's bank statement?

2. I used form A to pay my tuition fees, should I wait for the payment confirmation from my bank Before applying for medical or i can do upfront medicals this month? I plan to apply end of this month though.

I will need anyone to kindly respond please 🙏

@frankrobin
@makano
@johnstan
@bamobaiga
@anon123

And any other gurus play
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aminatola(f): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2023
ademma2022:
No they dont, they ask for 500 cad deposit though which is not compulsory, lets link up, I made my application there already

Please lets link up, I just want to apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Heritagebib: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Ok. Thanks for the information
JESUSSON1:
Graduate Cert. is for applicants that finished their bachelor, HND, and sometimes OND programs. while college cert can be applicants that with their WAEC, and want to further their education. Cheers!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ebyxander: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good morning all,

Please has anyone used form A recently? If yes, which bank and how long did it take to be debited?

Secondly, any advice on the bank that will be faster..... Please help out a sister.

The frustration in this country is real....

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Enitan1998: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good afternoon everyone
Please is it compulsory to pay the first semester fees for Conestoga college before applying for visa?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
samefiok:

So if a sponsor has let's say N14mil in their account for the Kids Study in Canada and this funds was saved through business Profits over the years with invoice receipts to prove authenticity,will this boost chances?

There’s no one answer to an amount enough needed to show proof of funds.

How many kids?
Which school? , which city?

And the sponsor is a parent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aystar78: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pls add me up.... 09061546299
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by opessi: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Blackmandreams:
If you are coming to Vancouver this summer and need any help or have any question, I’m here to help. Smiles.
Pls how can I reach out to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maschi: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hello house
Is it too early to get to Canada in July
For someone starting classes in September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Republic001:
Pls house Does the embassy confirm wedding certificate from Registry, I did not do court marriage but I would be needing a wedding certificate to use as my supporting documents and Home Ties and am already planning getting one at the registry.
they do ooo , I know cos I work there, make all your documents legits to avoid 5 years ban
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oluwatobi11(f): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hi,
Please anybody who can help on how to get Canada study scholarship am a starter please .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Any applicant for university of Windsor for Winter 2024?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mooe:

Just apply to other schools. Nova Scotia takes forever to respond except you’re not in haste tho.
Applied there March last year and they just offered me admission on 24th January.
I’ve been on a waitlist since October 18, up till now, no decision, but I’ve gotten admission elsewhere
So apply to other schools ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Teejackz11009:

Do we print it or they can check from phone?

Both, if you don't have printout they ask you for the picture on your phone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yomit2:
I am currently applying for my sister's student visa. Can I zip the documents I will be uploading?

I've never heard about this before

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.