Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225482 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2023
merciee:
Hi guys, please my brother got medical request. Please how can we get a fast date for medicals. He is resuming May. Please assist
Go there in person to book appointment, then beg the officer nd make dem see reason why u need it done urgently. They will assist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2023
Mamaoseme33:
Good morning my people oo I have come again. Pls I just received an email from Humber college that I have been given an offer letter. Now the thing is I'm needed to pay part fee of 9k CAD and the full payment of the remaining 18k CAD before my registration. The deadline for my part payment of 9k CAD is 17th of may and I need to have about 12k CAD for living expenses and the program is just 1yr o and I have 3 children and my husband. My question is how can I apply for student loan and also will I be able to move my family within that 1yr? The school is DLI accredited. What are the procedures I need to use to apply for study permit/ visa? Pls o my people reply me ASAP
Yes u can move ur family but I know nothing about loans. And u going to need enough funds nd wonderful hometies to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Itua123:
Please can somebody interprete this for me? I just got this message from university of calgary.quote author=Itua123 post=122213235]Dear applicant,

Please be advised that the status of your application is “Under Review”. There will be no further updates to the status, as the review takes place internally. After this stage, successful applications will proceed for admission. We are hoping to make all of our decisions within the next couple of months. Please be assured that we will contact you if we require any further information. If your application fee, GPA calculation, ELP test or unofficial transcript is still on your to-do list, please submit this as soon as possible. You can refer to the automated email you received when you submitted your application for how to submit these items. If the only thing on your to-do list is your Final Official Transcript(s), then we have everything we need from you for the review.

International applicants: we are aware of current study permit processing times and are making our decisions as quickly as we can with these timelines in mind.

We cannot respond to any further inquiries with regards to your status. We understand that it is difficult to wait for a decision and we appreciate your patience. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
I think it’s self explanatory but what do u want to know? Just ask
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JESUSSON1: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Wow. Thanks for the info. I'm sending u an email right away. My wife is the PA, I wanted her to go alone first, but now, I think I should reconsider my initial plans and apply togther with her.
Bamz555:

Like I’ve always stated here, ur SOP is your power house. And it has to be a true life story, and be sympathetic nd compassionate in it, the VOs are human too. Learn to play on their emotions with empathy. And in a situation where u want to cook up something try to make it look so real it helps.
When I was filling d IMM FORMS, I stated d available funds for d program duration is over 109,000cad. The 20m was a proceed from d sale of d house gifted us by sponsor, I also stated that we own a 2010 Camry car which we will sell before traveling (note dat d car is not sold yet), I stated d worth there (note no evaluation or certificate of any kind), so funds for d program is 20m plus 4m from car to be sold, nd the 2500cad monthly x 3yrs from sponsor, I did proper justice to all this in the SOP nd it was very simple nd easy. I also draw out a table as adviced by @Bobomaigida that shows my revenues nd expenses, so that d VO will know that I know nd I’m sure abt what I’m saying, total expenses for a year fr us both tuition+living expenses+miscellaneous is 39k cad for a 3 yrs program but I dissected all dis calculations in a table nd it was very explanatory that there’s more than enough for d 3 yrs, I was d one that decided to do sumtin different by saying sponsor will support with 2500cad monthly, unlike others just writing letter of sponsorship that just says there is a sponsor and he will sponsor u. I can say confidently that I’ve gained so much knowledge nd experience in dis visa application stuff from my researches nd questions nd dealings with people both home nd from abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2023
JESUSSON1:
Wow. Thanks for the info. I'm sending u an email right away. My wife is the PA, I wanted her to go alone first, but now, I think I should reconsider my initial plans and apply togther with her.
It’s best nd it will be worth it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mamaoseme33: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Thanks for your response. The thing is the fee for that 1yr is 27k + 12k living expenses which all together is 39k CAD . It's incredibly expensive ooo should I forget Canada? Or are there other cheap colleges I can apply to, to start September?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2023
Mamaoseme33:
Thanks for your response. The thing is the fee for that 1yr is 27k + 12k living expenses which all together is 39k CAD . It's incredibly expensive ooo should I forget Canada? Or are there other cheap colleges I can apply to, to start September?
Yes there are other cheaper colleges or universities.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hashtagss: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2023
This helps.
Thank you so much

MideBrains:
For my program, I only submitted Bsc, Waec, duolingo test result and Student transcript.

You can reach out to their admissions team via mail to confirm too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MideBrains: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2023
I applied i think 29th of November 2022, They gave me their offer letter on the 6th of February, 2023.

yBNL1:

How long did it take them to reply you? The program I applied for has been showing 'no decision' for more than 2 months now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by collindon2k3: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2023
PPR all the way! I will give details soon.

Who's heading to Montreal this April? Let's connect ASAP and below is my WhatsApp number 08032357679

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obiyochibudom: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Anybody in NBCC please I wanna clarify something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Obiyochibudom:
Anybody in NBCC please I wanna clarify something
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by collindon2k3: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2023
sammyfrance23:
Urgent!!!!!!!!!…. I’m about to book my flight to Montreal and I can see Royal Air Maroc for about 300k plus which is quite reasonable but I want to know if this is a good flight to fly with
Help!!!!!
I just got my stamped passport and booked my flight to Montreal. Kindly explain to me the possible question at the port of entry and can we chat on WhatsApp? Below is my WhatsApp number 08032357679
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TrumXray(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2023
akinloluazeez:

When did you completed your Biometric?
Eligibility review should be completed soonest.
Tuesday 28th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Aibeecee1:

I wrote a letter addressing all the concerns in the refusal letter and re-applied but full 1 year tuition fee was paid. I re-packaged using advice on this forum and submitted. The application is for my sibling but I was the sponsor and I packaged on their behalf. I also used nairaland back in 2014 for my student application.
My sibling has not had a job in Nigeria since 2016 and is in their 40’s. With God, all things are possible.

Thank you for your response. Can you help with how you tackled the "assets and financial situation..."?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by collindon2k3: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
charli5:

It’s just a year you have spent now!!! Do you just want to go boom within one year? Are you going to be paying school fees for life…?
I really appreciate your contribution and encouragement so far. I'm actually new on this site and I just got my stamped passport and I will be heading to Montreal on 13th of April. Kindly share with my the possible question I may face at the port of entry and airport pick up. Below is my WhatsApp number 08032357679. Thanks in anticipation. May God bless your hustle.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jacksonmma1: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Greetings and happy new month to all and I pray the our lord and savior Jesus make the rest of the year blessed for each and every one of us

Please help me with this decision to make,I want to start my own journey abeg
Which is better considered undergraduate or graduate program??

I mean which one dey lead to fast PPR

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Jacksonmma1:
Greetings and happy new month to all and I pray the our lord and savior Jesus make the rest of the year blessed for each and every one of us

Please help me with this decision to make,I want to start my own journey abeg
Which is better considered undergraduate or graduate program??

I mean which one dey lead to fast PPR

Thanks

Anyone is better depends on your academic qualifications. Tell us about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good afternoon everyone.

I used the VFS site to book biometrics it's showing this.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Please if ur gckey account has been revoked before and you linked ur application back to ur new account
Please how did u do that ??
Pls guys i need answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
CharitoJames:

NO GIC, Yes undergraduate… i think that’s about all the documents submitted… will check and add if there’s any i missed
I've been reading your posts and
You need to re-apply your PPR is waiting for you.

Have you gotten your gcms notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mimifam: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
13th of March ote author=chemicalibk post=122198321]

Sorry for the refusal. You can reapply after your CBSS note

When did you submit your application [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mimifam: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Your first application what was the reason for refusal pls? ote author=Aibeecee1 post=122206404]Ppr alert!!!
First application March 8, refused March 20
Second application application March 25, ppr March 31. God is awesome!! Wishing everyone luck. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mimifam: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Please kindly check your mail i really need to talk to youuote author=Aibeecee1 post=122206404]Ppr alert!!!
Second application application March 25, ppr March 31. God is awesome!! Wishing everyone luck. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
pls can you explain what changes

Aibeecee1:
Ppr alert!!!
Second application application March 25, ppr March 31. God is awesome!! Wishing everyone luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Anyone going to Quebec?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mimifam: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Please gurus in the house I need all the help I can get, and if there is any good agent you can refer to me I'll appreciate I thought I did everything I'm supposed to do, application was done in the uk. I got refused yesterday for the following reasons

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by LumiTee: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good afternoon,
Please I need help on these questions below:
1. I have 4 children whom I would love to travel with, I have stated it in my SOP but I want to know if it is important that I mention in my SOP that the youngest who is 2 years will attend a childcare centre. What about the other 3 children who are above 5 years, do I need to talk about their education plan when they get to Canada?

2. Will 20m be enough as POF for tuition fees balance of 9 410 CAD, my living expenses and expenses for my 4 children. My youngest is 2 years.

I'm going to Conestoga College.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wizardbee: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hello everyone, I’d like to ask a question, letter of Introduction is issued by IRCC after passport has been stamped right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zeed13: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
It happened to me too (2 days ago). and after, a medical request came in.
I have submitted my medical yesterday and it's now passed on my portal.
Please any idea what next and how soon does it take to get a reply?
My resumption is April.
@Drpark @bullstriker anyone!! with vital info
thanks

Drpak:

There is nothing to worry about. He will get his medical request tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Qasak(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hello please how can I get an international drivers license

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mimifam:
Please gurus in the house I need all the help I can get, and if there is any good agent you can refer to me I'll appreciate I thought I did everything I'm supposed to do, application was done in the uk. I got refused yesterday for the following reasons

www.nairaland.com/attachments/17085970_img20230401wa0003_jpegb86fc755c37f0694caf60f03db215859

Abeg, any perspective on these will be appreciated

We both applied from the U.K

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.