Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life (6432 Views)

If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Herbsreal: 5:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Life goes on brother. What can we say about those that have carried their own cross?

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by MufasaLion: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2022
virginprincess:
pls can you and mufasalion give me two good reasons why one wouldn't want children because i don't get you guys at all.

1. Children are distraction to some individuals.
2. Not everyone has maternal instinct.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by favour32(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:
Never marry any ungrateful ladies.

Never marry a lady that insults your family.

Never marry any girl that doesn't value and respect you.

Never marry any girl who feels too big to say sorry.

Marriage is forever not something to marry any lady by force or out of piety.

Never marry any girl that threatened you with other men.

Never marry any lady that force you into marriage.

Never marry any girl that insults you.

They are evil and ungrateful.

Never marry any girl that put her family into your relationship.

Never marry any woman controlled by friends and family.

Never marry any girl who doesn't value children.

Some girls are devil incarnate. Pure wickedness and evil.
Never marry a jobless lady.
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Nwaotu10(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
Let me summarize for those that hate epistles. Nigga is saying NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL.
grin grin
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Faber(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:
"Never marry any girl who doesn't value children."

This makes no sense. Not everyone wants children. It's a matter of choice.

Then as a man no be pikin you dey find for marriage with those insatiable genders..your comment sef show say you sef na wack
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by MufasaLion: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:

Then as a man no be pikin you dey find for marriage with those insatiable genders..your comment sef show say you sef na wack

Marriage is not only for procreation. Get learned!
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Faber(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

Marriage is not only for procreation. Get learned!

You can have girlfriends, etc for companionship. The first aim of marriage as ordained by the creator is procreation. "Increase and Multiply" Don't get confused by the new order of giving birth without getting married, in Mosaic times, you will be stoned to death.

That been said, go baff and stop roaming about here with your stinking sef and stinking comments
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by MufasaLion: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:

You can have girlfriends, etc for companionship. The first aim of marriage as ordained by the creator is procreation. Don't get confused by the new order of giving birth without getting married, in mosaic times, you will be stoned to death.

Seems you lack the ability to comprehend.
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:

You can have girlfriends, etc for companionship. The first aim of marriage as ordained by the creator is procreation. "Increase and Multiply" Don't get confused by the new order of giving birth without getting married, in Mosaic times, you will be stoned to death.

That been said, go baff and stop roaming about here with your stinking sef and stinking comments

Bros take it easy! U can comment without insulting
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Oturatetuala(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Oh really?

virginprincess:
Actually it makes a lot of sense,the fact that you don't want children won't make you devalue them any that doesn't value children can never value any living thing,they are harmless creatures that ought to be loved by everyone not only by their parents, besides which normal and sane human being wouldn't want children,those cute little creatures don't forget if your parent didn't wan't children you won't be here today.
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Op avoid marriage and if you are already married, sorry for you. We are not the ones that asked you to marry. Stay single and forget about marriage. It's not for you.
You can adopt kids and take care of them if you feel you are the only one who values kids
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by BestMan001: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2022
Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by UptownVibes(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
Let me summarize for those that hate epistles. Nigga is saying NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN GIRL.
Wisdom grin
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by zedegit: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

Right, but calling the union of two people that are not interested in kids as useless and unfruitful is wrong. You can't use your definition of marriage to define other's marriage.

Seriously? What definition is there of marriage where children are not in the picture?

World people and their weirdness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by bablex(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Man, you are absolutely right
From experience, if the person you are dating shows any of such traits, the marriage is doomed to fail...
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Rickmann: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
myyansh68:
Never marry any girl who's breathing. This is very disrespectful to a Man. How can she be inhaling the same oxygen as you do.

Never marry a girl that obey GOD, cuz she will never obey and worship your feet.

Never marry a girl that have one head, she supposed to have two heads.

Never marry a girl with telephone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Actually it makes a lot of sense,the fact that you don't want children won't make you devalue them any that doesn't value children can never value any living thing,they are harmless creatures that ought to be loved by everyone not only by their parents, besides which normal and sane human being wouldn't want children,those cute little creatures don't forget if your parent didn't wan't children you won't be here today.
And what is so special about being here? So I should be grateful that I was born to just come and live for 75+x years and die finish and produce another humans that will come and experience the pain and suffering in the world and they live for "75 + x" years and die too and the cycle continues. You sound like we should worship them (parents) and give them medals for bringing us into this f*cked up world undecided
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by virginprincess(f): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
SaveMeLord:

And what is so special about being here? So I should be grateful that I was born to just come and live for 75+x years and die finish and produce another humans that will come and experience the pain and suffering in the world and they live for "75 + x" years and die too and the cycle continues. You sound like we should worship them (parents) and give them medals for bringing us into this f*cked up world undecided
That's nature for you,there is nothing you and i can do about it,besides no matter how f*cked the world is my life is worth living and i'm always grateful for bringing into the amazing world through my parents,and remember that when God created this world it wasn't like this,he made it comfortable for us to live in but we humans made it what it is today,take africa as an example,it's blessed with so many good things of life but humans has destroyed it almost beyond repair,so my dear we created the so called f*cked up world,we can also fix it.
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
SaveMeLord:

they don't often get that point no matter how u explain it
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by Templee333(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
SaveMeLord:

they don't often get that point no matter how u explain it,
btw,not everyone live up to 70. Worse still, some die few minutes while some are still-birth

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Just pray and chose.
You are not entirely in the position to chose the best woman
Re: Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life by OmarEl(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's only a fool that will get married to a woman with all this Attributes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before / What Does It Mean To Enter Street / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.