Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Don’t Take A Woman For Granted If She Is Giving You Too Much intimacy.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Take A Woman For Granted If She Is Giving You Too Much intimacy.. (633 Views)

Sexy Lady Complains Of Too Much S£x From Her Hubby Who Want One More Round Of S£ / "Nigerian Guy Will Take You For Granted If You..." - Female Twitter User / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Take A Woman For Granted If She Is Giving You Too Much intimacy.. by balmingilead: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Don’t take a woman for granted if she is giving you
too much attention. Just consider yourself lucky
because maybe she loves you so much that she
doesn’t want anyone else to take her place in your
life.

If she cries for you don’t think she is weak but
consider yourself lucky that she thinks you are worth
her precious tears.

If she is jealous of the other
women around you don’t think she is insecure but
she doesn’t want to see anyone else to be in your
arms.

If a woman says sorry to you even though it
was not her fault don’t think she fears losing you but
she considers her relationship worth, than another chance
and she doesn’t want anyone else to have your heart...
I know there may woman who like to barge and complain
About, this massage is not for them.

This massage is for those men that pray to have a good wife
and everything God finally bless them with a good wife
You we'll start Maltreating her,
Just because you know that she love you more than you love her

Change now and build your home with love. Remember (wife) love you with or without money. But side-chick love your money, not you�

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact DR Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

Re: Don’t Take A Woman For Granted If She Is Giving You Too Much intimacy.. by Tboymessiah(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Don’t Take A Woman For Granted If She Is Giving You Too Much intimacy.. by Aqesimitta: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Baby and you didn't rent a shop for me

Reply: Did you kill someone for me?

Source: @Qdot_Alagbe

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Hardly Help Their Fellow Men, Relatives Included? / Wonders Will Never End!!! Naija Babe Recorded Piercing Her Toto / My First Comment To Ever Reach 1000likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.