Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Want To Organize A Meet And Greet For Disables in this forum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Organize A Meet And Greet For Disables in this forum (829 Views)

How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Organize A Meet And Greet For Disables in this forum by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Alright everyone welcome once again. You have all spoken well even our resident motivational speakers have all said it as its supposed to. I thank you all.

The WHY for this thread is to create a space where we the disabled in this forum can identify ourselves, share information and what not and even organise ourselves when the need arises for a course because its as if we don't have a voice in this forum.

I believe that engaging ourselves in this sort of comradeship will have benefit in the long run.

Some of us have gone through phases where we have contemplated ending it all and giving up. A group like this where its members can share information, life testimonies and insights, can provide the needed succour.

Surely we need all the help that we can get.

For those of us thinking that this is a bad idea I wish to hear your own side.

Cc sunnymighty Kingkum TotalRunter tayo60 Divoc19 VictorUSA Persephone1
Re: I Want To Organize A Meet And Greet For Disables in this forum by sunnymighty(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kingkum:

I heard about LASODA but i am far from them, i would have joined but they told me it's only for lagosians and i'm in benue. i don't just want to join anything for now.

Yea, pardon me I thought you are in Lagos, download NCPWD apps from the Google play store and register with the commission.
Re: I Want To Organize A Meet And Greet For Disables in this forum by sunnymighty(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
Alright everyone welcome once again. You have all spoken well even our resident motivational speakers have all said it as its supposed to. I thank you all.

The WHY for this thread is to create a space where we the disabled in this forum can identify ourselves, share information and what not and even organise ourselves when the need arises for a course because its as if we don't have a voice in this forum.

I believe that engaging ourselves in this sort of comradeship will have benefit in the long run.

Some of us have gone through phases where we have contemplated ending it all and giving up. A group like this where its members can share information, life testimonies and insights, can provide the needed succour.

Surely we need all the help that we can get.

For those of us thinking that this is a bad idea I wish to hear your own side.

Cc sunnymighty Kingkum TotalRunter tayo60 Divoc19 VictorUSA Persephone1

A welcome development, PWD are being marginalized, I believe this forum can also serve as a platform for them to be heard, btw I am a stakeholder and an Advocate of PWD to be included in the society. @Goodlyhrt ever heard of the UNCRPD?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catch Your Cheating Partner In The Act / Why Are People So Rude On This Forum / Do Nigerian Men Love Fat Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.