Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (65740 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by sokera: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2022
youngpresidooo:
na wa oooo..

Like seriously
Obasanjo??
yes alot of people don't know this but igbo elders knows and yoruba elders know ... Obasanjo has hide his identity for a long time ...you can do your digging and research...
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ArewaNorth: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Bomboiy:

Brooooo, sometimes I think these Tinubu urchins are living in a cave.

A trip to BBC hausa and Rariya Hausa on Facebook should be an eye opener but they are too blinded by party structure.

You need to read all news concerning Presidential candidates on Hausa platforms. Northerners Are very angry at every candidate as if they won't vote at all. The voting pattern of the North isn't at all on FB, majority of Northern population is rural population who aren't on FB and surely they are instrumental to bloc votes irrespective of the reason surrounding the circumstances. In the North PDP isn't a choice even with a fellow Northerner.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ismodiwa(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2022
BAT23
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by cliffypatt(m): 1:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Oh! Ye Sycophant, put an end to this psychedelic mode of dreaming.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Salewa97: 1:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Ok
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Friend22:

I can bet me last kobo,I have never seen any set of most deluded supporters on earth.

Is like saying Nottingham Forrest will win EPL.

You guys are deluded online.
You have no useful thing to say!
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by akeeng: 2:52am On Aug 01, 2022
This is one of the reasons why I’ve never and will never do drugs
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by 123papas(m): 4:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Keep campaigning but wait till Election Day before counting scores.
jumper524:
15 states are certain while the rest 5 is still skeptical for now.

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.
Verdict: Tinubu to monopolize this region.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Verdict: Tinubu to win kwara and kogi while also dragging Niger with Atiku.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: Tinubu to clinch at least 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Abdu81: 4:20am On Aug 01, 2022
If only tinubu can apologize for the endsars mascre the youths might forgive and vote for him.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by JustforMen: 5:08am On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

Deluded illusion due to too much egbado and ewa... Shebi El rufai sai he is not the DG na, abi

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by galaxy2020(m): 5:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Super story.... grin

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Aqesimitta: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Wait did you said all south west states

Didn't you saw what happened in Osun?

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Anndrew:
can we bet with life..Obi win,I kill u.Atiku win I kill u..Tinubu win,.I beat you
Okoro the chest beater grin grin grin
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Teymanhenry(f): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2022
This is so hilarious...the northern people are voting for their brother Attiku... What is even the basis of this analysis?

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by SpatialKing(m): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2022
sokera:
you don't know anything.... for your information and point of correction Obasanjo is not a full blooded yoruba , the father iz from Anambra and his mother from Ogun state... every child goes to his paternal home and that make Obasanjo a igbo man ... when igbos voted Obasanjo , yoruba candidate was Olu Falae... igboz didn't vote Olu Falae because they know Olu Falae iz more yoruba than Obasanjo..

Don't deceive yourself that Yorubas won't vote Tinubu... we are going to give Tinubu our votes in bunk ... Tinubu will never lose in South-west .. there was no time a full blooded yoruba lost southwest vote ... we will give our son our votes

I am not aware you now discriminate

Now I doubt if you are truly Yoruba
Kindly speak for yourself
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Anndrew(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro the chest beater grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by CoolAmbience(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2022
nuland:

I repeat this: Tinubu is at best another 'Emeka' to the average core Northern. What i mean if you aren't one of them, you dont stand a chance against an Atiku Abubakar.
Throw all the tantrums you can or even go hysterical but truth is 'Kaka Tinubu sai ya sha kaye'!
Born and bred in the North, that your fabu no enter. Waye Ubanka?
About the Senatorial districts under Bandits, in Kaduna state alone, Central(Birnin Gwari, Chikun etc all gone), Part of Southern Kaduna and Part of Northern Kaduna Senatorial Districts.
Zamfara is no go area, Niger(East and North) Kuta is in the East, Raji, Kontagora, etc in the North.
Katsina is 'a Zamfara' too.
I know you don't know the aforementioned places but google is your friend.

Mtchewww.

So, there aren't human beings in these places?

There is insecurity even where you are. And where I am too. Insecurity is a global challenge.

Who is your father too? Who knows or cares about him? Nonsense!

Zamfara, Kastina, Niger and all the places you mentioned are hot beds now, just as Borno, Yobe were sometime ago. Even Anambra, Imo etc, got really bad recently. All that is needed is to step up military action.

But to say that those places are outrightly under bandits control is very untrue. Forget about google. You can use Google. The places you mentioned are in Nigeria, I do not need goggle to know them.

Could you show me pictures of established control camps of bandits' in these areas? Do you know what it means to take control and administrate several LGAs? Do you even know how many LGAs make up a senatorial district? What impressions do you seek to give about our military?

If you say that those areas are hot beds now, I will agree with you. But to say that they are under bandits control....that is very incorrect.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by saintadeola: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2022
The idiot should have wrote all state,forsaken country
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Sunday2021: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

you really need medical check. You are psychologically imbalanced.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by olatuns2017: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

And yorubas will vote in the east and North? Should I remind you that it is national elections not SW elections

Have you seen Yorubas voting or doing anything in the East?

What's there number?

I just gist u sha

Especially areas dominated by ibos in lag
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2022
garfield1:

I agree.apc has a lot of political warriors,juggernauts, rampaging forces that are ruthless and will overrun pdp and lp
Lol. So APC will win sokoto and Kebbi

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by nsiba: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

24 States is needed to be Nigeria President with 25% of the vote

Peter OBI will win SS and SE Benue Pleateu Abuja and Taraba
Lagos over 40%
Nassarawa over 30%
Kaduna over 25%
Ogun over 25%
Bauchi over 25%
Gombe over 25%
Niger over 25%
Ekiti over 25%

Run off will come into play and OBI will send the Criminal Tinubu to kirikiri maximum prison

2 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by garfield1: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. So APC will win sokoto and Kebbi

I give those two states to pdp narrowly but if apc wins,I won't be surprised.apc is too entrenched
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
The mindset of Tinubu suppoters is very terrible.

Sincerely, they think like fools.
They just don't think, they're fools
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by bigstan11787(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2022
I will tell for free that Tinibu will not even win Lagos if it goes free and fair...(no harassment from his thugs )
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2022
garfield1:

I give those two states to pdp narrowly but if apc wins,I won't be surprised.apc is too entrenched
Which means the op is just capping
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Are you sure you know whom you are talking to?

Of course, I know who I'm talking to! Aren't you the guy who dined with the President last night, the guy in whose name all the affairs of Nigeria's Government is conducted? Butterfly calling himself bird! Bathroom that squares up to River Niger!
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by sokera: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2022
SpatialKing:

I am not aware you now discriminate

Now I doubt if you are truly Yoruba
Kindly speak for yourself
where is the discrimination? Simple fact you can verify yourself... and I speak the mind of majority of full blooded yoruba
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Realtalk20: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

Of course, I know who I'm talking to! Aren't you the guy who dined with the President last night, the guy in whose name all the affairs of Nigeria's Government is conducted? Butterfly calling himself bird! Bathroom that squares up to River Niger!

It is alright.
Carry on then
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by garfield1: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Which means the op is just capping

He has made his permutations, you can make yours.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by uchennaq(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2022
OPEN YOUR EYES..READ THIS

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by uchennaq(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2022
I don't think the 71% new youths that registered will vote for BAT

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.