Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (65699 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by CoolAmbience(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
nuland:

For you to say No Senatorial district in Nigeria is under the control of bandits i give up on you.
You are obviously a young lad with limited knowledge of Nigerian Politics.
Tinubu at best is equal to another 'Emeka' as far as the core Northern is involved.
Northern Christians just like the Muslims vote along a particular pattern and this Election is a critical one for them, our Uncle,Tinubu said they aren't competent enough to be VP. They're with Obi and Atiku.
I take a bow!

I say it again...no senatorial district is under bandits control.

Stop the lies!

To think that you believe that the average Northerner can't tell a Yoruba from an Igbo shows how desperate you are to sell your lies.

I was born and raised in the North. I have spent my entire life living, working and doing business all across the country...so, you can't sell your lies to me.

It is obvious that you are the child here. Name those senatorial districts under bandits control. I challenge you.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Fa44me: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Igbodicool:
All Southeastern States
All Southsouthern States

And all corn and cassava eaters.

Don't mind all drug Barron's supporters. Their eyes will soon clear

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Anndrew(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
will you bet on this? I believe Tinubu will win while you chose Obi

Oya can you bet on this?
can we bet with life..Obi win,I kill u.Atiku win I kill u..Tinubu win,.I beat you
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by shinealight(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Even if it is 30 states....
Obi will win....

You people are never always sure of what to say!
Concerning this Tinubu of a kind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDlKuXMRZ8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
I just pray you would have the heart to bear the loss when reality finally hits. I mean tinubu will lose so badly that many of you may want to end it all through suicide.

Continue writing trashy posts that fly in the face of logic and common sense. Las Las you una go dey alright!

U will soon start crying of rigging when you see results. Obi and Atiku will split votes in their strongholds and that is the reality. Obi is doing God's work.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by aninibinladen: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Stop the lies!

To think that you believe that the average Northerner can't tell a Yoruba from an Igbo shows how desperate you are to sell your lies.

I was born and raised in the North. I have spent my entire life living, working and doing business all across the country...so, you can't sell your lies to me.

It is obvious that you are the child here. Name those senatorial districts under bandits control. I challenge you.

If you were born , brought up and know the north as you claim then you should be aware that a large part of Zamfara is living under the fear of bandits and the locals there don't want to hear anything APC.

If you also know the north like you claim then you should be aware that safe for a few social media noise, the North West is not talking Tinubu.

Majority of the Northern Muslim votes are divided between Atiku and Kwankwaso.

Majority of the Northern Christian votes is between Obi and Atiku.

This is the reality on ground, sadly you are relying on Governors who have nothing at stake and in any case don't command the volume you think they command. The primaries were a party thing and have nothing to do with the Northern populace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Uguruzik(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
NO be only grassroot politics na bushroot. I doubt if you are awake
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by GodsOwnMan: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
anything Tinubu/Lagos, eboes get strong erection meanwhile:

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Even if it is 30 states....
Obi will win....

You people are never always sure of what to say!
Concerning this Tinubu of a kind!
i will vote tunubu for sure
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by senteugene: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why then did we collect PVC... Make dem kuku announce Tinubu Tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by madridsta007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
15 states are certain while the rest 5 is still skeptical for now.

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.
Verdict: Tinubu to monopolize this region.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Verdict: Tinubu to win kwara and kogi while also dragging Niger with Atiku.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: Tinubu to clinch at least 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

Say no to drugs.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Reader530(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu will win only Borno and Yobe in the NE.
North west is a PDP stronghold now because people have defected to PDP. In Kaduna, southern Kaduna factor will affect APC and Kwankwasiyya movement.
North Central is only Kwara and Niger. Igala people don't like APC.
South East and South South, Tinubu may only get 15%
Then south west.
Lagos - 53%
Osun-60%
Ogun-60%
Oyo-56%
Ondo-40% and
Ekiti-53%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by KingVIC001(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
I know you're looking for cheap comments
BUT this is the most foolish post I've seen in years
Damn how did you even do that

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by youngpresidooo: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Reader530:
Tinubu will win only Borno and Yobe in the NE.
North west is a PDP stronghold now because people have defected to PDP. In Kaduna, southern Kaduna factor will affect APC and Kwankwasiyya movement.
North Central is only Kwara and Niger. Igala people don't like APC.
South East and South South, Tinubu may only get 15%
Then south west.
Lagos - 53%
Osun-60%
Ogun-60%
Oyo-56%
Ondo-40% and
Ekiti-53%
this looks more realistic

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by sokera: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpatialKing:

Point of correction..
Obasanjo is Yoruba man and he won the south east twice

Moreover,
All the candidates Tinubu has ever endorsed or supported for president as Buhari lost massively in the south west..

Nuru Ribadu lost under ACN in fact only Osun State voted for him
Atiku lost south west under AC

Again, southwest don't play tribal or religious politics
So if you think Tinubu will win southwest because he is Yoruba then you day dreaming..
you don't know anything.... for your information and point of correction Obasanjo is not a full blooded yoruba , the father iz from Anambra and his mother from Ogun state... every child goes to his paternal home and that make Obasanjo a igbo man ... when igbos voted Obasanjo , yoruba candidate was Olu Falae... igboz didn't vote Olu Falae because they know Olu Falae iz more yoruba than Obasanjo..

Don't deceive yourself that Yorubas won't vote Tinubu... we are going to give Tinubu our votes in bunk ... Tinubu will never lose in South-west .. there was no time a full blooded yoruba lost southwest vote ... we will give our son our votes
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by nuland(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Stop the lies!

I repeat this: Tinubu is at best another 'Emeka' to the average core Northern. What i mean if you aren't one of them, you dont stand a chance against an Atiku Abubakar.
Throw all the tantrums you can or even go hysterical but truth is 'Kaka Tinubu sai ya sha kaye'!
Born and bred in the North, that your fabu no enter. Waye Ubanka?
About the Senatorial districts under Bandits, in Kaduna state alone, Central(Birnin Gwari, Chikun etc all gone), Part of Southern Kaduna and Part of Northern Kaduna Senatorial Districts.
Zamfara is no go area, Niger(East and North) Kuta is in the East, Raji, Kontagora, etc in the North.
Katsina is 'a Zamfara' too.
I know you don't know the aforementioned places but google is your friend.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by garfield1: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

garfield1
Do you agree

I agree.apc has a lot of political warriors,juggernauts, rampaging forces that are ruthless and will overrun pdp and lp
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by youngpresidooo: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
sokera:
you don't know anything.... for your information and point of correction Obasanjo is not a full blooded yoruba , the father iz from Anambra and his mother from Ogun state... every child goes to his paternal home and that make Obasanjo a igbo man ... when igbos voted Obasanjo , yoruba candidate was Olu Falae... igboz didn't vote Olu Falae because they know Olu Falae iz more yoruba than Obasanjo..

Don't deceive yourself that Yorubas won't vote Tinubu... we are going to give Tinubu our votes in bunk ... Tinubu will never lose in South-west .. there was no time a full blooded yoruba lost southwest vote ... we will give our son our votes
na wa oooo..

Like seriously
Obasanjo??
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Ademolathefirst: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
yeye analysis.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by bewla(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Say no to drugs grin grin grin
And yes to intelligent

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by shaggyosas(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
That was the same way they praised Jonathan and after what the Apc has done to Nigeria? You will get a shocker.
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Kfed4ril(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan

Don't mind those IPOB members, Obi may only win some of the Eastern parts and share south south with PDP.

Yoruba lokan

The only thing you people use to campaign is tribalism.
So you agree Tinubu from sw will win sw, but Atiku from NE will not win NE neither kwankwaso from NW to win NW?.
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by dopedealer(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
You are funny ooo
All southwest bawo
Including Oyo that is PDP controlled

Is this playing ??
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by concIz(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Avoid candidates with names that ends with "U" e.g AtikU, RabiU, TinubU... We've had enough from MuhammadU
#Copied
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Obidientful: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:
The person who wrote this unclean epistle deserves to be sacrificed.
To the gods I tell you
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by musty177(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
We the north-westerners will never vote for this crook. Kwakwaso is our choice Insha allah
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by jrobbins: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Stop the lies!

Kai ma ka San karya ne maganan ka. In an fara zanga zanga, a na gani berebe da Nyamiri da sauran Kabiloli kaman Daya? Inaruwan an arewa da Tinubu. Ka San gaskiya .. ama kila kana aikin ka je
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Realtalk20: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

When you're giving Tinubu names and raising doubts about his being you forgot yourself because not all Nigerian people are attack dogs. If you owned Nairaland you wouldn't have permitted contrary views and opinions.

Are you sure you know whom you are talking to?
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Lexious100263: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2022
OMG...
This is VAWULENCE personified.
WTF!

shocked shocked shocked

WATCHOVER:
The person who wrote this unclean epistle deserves to be sacrificed.

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ArewaNorth: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

I'm ardent fan of Jagaban but to be realistic you really understand how the game will be played. The data is right in NW but Kwankwaso will win Kano, however beside Kano only Sokoto will be dragged with Atiku. For NE, surely all the states you mentioned Jagaban has high potential of winning but will get hot contest in Bauchi and lose Adamawa and Taraba. As far as NC is concerned, Jagaban will win Niger, Kogi, Kwara and Nasarawa irrespective of the margin. This is my take as a Northerner!
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ArewaNorth: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
No need to beat around the bush .

Hold one first.

How will Tinubu campaign under ApC in Zamfara ne?

Zamfara only knows one party even if you are killing them!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.