Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (65664 Views)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by 00FFT00(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
15 states are certain while the rest 5 is still skeptical for now.

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.
Verdict.
Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

Southwest : don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.
Verdict: Tinubu to monopolize this region.

Northcentral : Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Verdict: Tinubu to win kwara and kogi while also dragging Niger with Atiku.

Northeast : bauchi, borno, gombe and yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: tinubu to clinch atleast 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.
Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

Delusions of grandeur

13 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Jayinyourdreams(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
When you take mkpurumiri for the first time.

12 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by okeybig: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
U dey wine yourself

9 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Bomboiy: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
sorry bros, na north I from.
Then you are not being honest with yourself.
Go outside and ask your brothers what they think of Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Keep fooling yourselves

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Abokilongthing: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how some persons see.. how do you campaign for your grandfather to be a president of your country instead of taking him to old peoples home or preparing to give him a befitting funeral as a successful grandchild ��

7 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by owiko(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dream On!

2 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ukahrawah: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Broda Muslimi, nearly don't kill a bird.

2 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by DavidHarry(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kennedyli:
grin go to Facebook groups for Northernners and see what they say about Tinubu. You'll know where he stands.

As for southwest, he's not even sure of Lagos.

Election no be by Facebook

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by dorodee(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
CERTAIN !!! indeed.
E go shock una.

2 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by southpole: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

Tinubu is expected to win all northwest state and also getting block votes from kano and Katsina. He might likely struggle with Atiku in sokoto but is expected to still win.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Verdict: Tinubu to clinch at least 3 states from this region.

Many people online who are less informed about grassroot politics would ask how I expect Tinubu to dominate Northern regions when the likes of Kwankwaso and Atiku who are from there and are contesting the ballots.
Well like I said, they are less informed about grassroot politics until they do research themselves and see kwankwasiya cult followers all praising the jagaban or go to zaria to see northerners all praising the jagaban.
Majority of northerners calls tinubu jagaban for reason best known to them but the fact remains that the love is massive for the jagaban.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.
When last did you treat malaria?

11 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by abc115: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Coldfeets: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Agbado man no even dey sure of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Freelane33(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmm
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by CoolAmbience(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kennedyli:
grin go to Facebook groups for Northernners and see what they say about Tinubu. You'll know where he stands.

Lol.

Oga, Northerners will vote Tinubu.

Do not deceive yourself.

Even by what they say online, they favour Tinubu.

It certainly can't be all of them supporting Tinubu, online or offline. But Tinubu has very good support in the North. I tell you this for a fact.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by anonymous1759(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kennedyli:

Nothern BOT pages you mean ? Lol . You guys hate fact that’s why you end up bitter and wailing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by iyke648(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kennedyli:

I swear e go shock dem. Let him visit BBC Hausa page on facebook. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Bar1941(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kennedyli:

The Facebook pages that Amaka and Kenedy like you opened I guess! Atiku had said it already and that is the truth, over 90% of the Northerners don't have time for rubbish on social media, we know the people that rely on only votes from social media to make their projections.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by tonyashburton: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
This one na babalawo political punditry and it is dead on arrival just like ESCOBAT.
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

Northwestern states. [/b]I was skeptical about this but the reality is that the Buhari support base are all clamouring for Tinubu. The Northwestern governors coupled with Buhari are all rooting for Tinubu. With elrufai as campaign DG, there's absolutely nothing the 419 tambuwal can do for Tinubu in this region.

[b]Verdict.

South-West: don't even go there. There's nothing any political opposition can do about this region. They should count it out of there equation.

Northcentral: Tinubu is expected to win 3 states from this region, however only 1 state is certain which is kwara state. But he's most likely to win kogi and Niger.

Northeast: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe should go to tinubu no doubt about it. However Atiku would likely pull an upset in 2 of the four states. Bauchi and gombe most likely.

Anticipate the 2 million match for jagaban in Kano state. Then una go believe the weight.

1 Like

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by muykem: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kennedyli:

INEC will not count comments in Facebook groups of Northerners or any other ones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Edo No Be Lagos.
Osun No Be Lagos.
Lagos No Be Lagos. grin

We are all Obi-dient.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kennedyli:

Lol, who go con win lagos? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by southpole: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bomboiy:

Then you are not being honest with yourself.

Go outside and ask your brothers what they think of Tinubu.
Go and do another survey in Southern Kaduna then compare. According to 2006 census 51% of kaduna state population is in southern Kaduna. Kaduna state will be a swing state. the margin between votes from the North and South of the state is always small. the two parts of the state hardly vote in one direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Eriokanmi: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

You're dreaming I guess OP. cheesy

Tinubu won't win Lagos. Only one out of 10 people polled here is voting Tinubu . Funny enough, both Christians and Muslims were polled. So far today, it's one Christian, a medical doctor who said she'd vote tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ejimatic: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

. On point ! Hausas will never ever follow any Igbo aspirant. With the VP from NE ,the coast is becoming clearer for the victory of BAT..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by abc115: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Edo, Rivers and Cross Rivers
1 South East
4 South South

Making it 25 states

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by ufuosman(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Total rubbish
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by rajsuresh(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

Nigeria will not suffer affliction a second time.Amen
Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by Theoarhics: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
I just can't understand how these Tinubu supporters reason or think. It seems they are high on dog shit. How is Tinubu going to win Osun, Ondo and the North Central states and even lagos no sure for Tinubu. Tinubu no go win pass 9 states

9 Likes

Re: 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 by sammhi(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

All Northwestern states.
All southwest states.
4 northeast states.
3 Northcentral states.

[b]Verdict.

He will even win SS and SE
And pls U should include SE and SS
It would make more sense if you do !
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.